Philippines President Puts U.S. on Blast: Why Are You Killing Black People?

Options

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    This is good because it justifies the cries from the black citizens of Amerikkka. Everyone sees what's happening, so it's always a plus when other governments speak out, even if they do have an ulterior motive.

Anyone who has a problem with dude speaking out is suffering from some kind of post slave disorder or is still a slave. Ol' leave my ? alone ass ? .

Yes, im a slave. You got me. That stupid ? youre saying only flies in circles of other morons. You go around actual smart people and use a president who called for the genocide of his own people simply because they were addicts, as some type of credible voice to be listened to, and see how they laugh you out of their circle.

Philippines is filled with racism against blacks, and darker skin Filipinos in general. Yet here you are taking the scraps from a dude who aint ? , just because it fits your agenda. Who sounds like a slave now?

Satire with a pinch of ad hominem?

Anyways, like I told the other poster, I'm not concerned with the allegations against him. I see the positive in him calling Amerikkka's treatment of black people, and I don't see how it could be seen as anything other than positive.

Affirmation is always a good thing for the victim, and it can help the 3rd party observers form an educated opinion. People are skeptical when the one being done in says ? about it, but when that same group can get others to verify, the skepticism starts to fade. Hopefully this is just the start.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? calling the kettle black is okay as long as the word black is used. Low standards.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    This is good because it justifies the cries from the black citizens of Amerikkka. Everyone sees what's happening, so it's always a plus when other governments speak out, even if they do have an ulterior motive.

Anyone who has a problem with dude speaking out is suffering from some kind of post slave disorder or is still a slave. Ol' leave my ? alone ass ? .

And what is he doing about it besides talking out both sides of his mouth? Is he offering ? a place to stay that wana migrate from America? Is he doing anything that will put pressure on the American govt to treat us better? He can save his words if she ain't gon do ? behind it.

I don't do the whole hand out thing, I'll handle my own problems. I just see the good in calling ? ? out, despite who says it. Hopefully it starts a trend, and we eventually get the spotlight, which can spark change a little quicker.

I don't see how this can be spinned as something negative if you're black in Amerikkka.

It's not a negative imo as he's not wrong in what he said. But all we do is talk...and his talkin is sus considering how dark philipinos are treated in his country. Cuba opened up free education to blacks to go to medical school. What is this duterte doing besides saying "hey, we're all bad here"....like how is that helpful?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So let me get this straight some of are advocating a "cleansing" of drug addicts. Basically stating they are beyond redemption?

You do realize this man was a drug addict, thief and criminal right?

m_x_1.gif

Malcolm changed his life though, which more than most fiends will ever do. As much as I love and respect Huey, at the end of the day, Huey died a fiend's death. Though extreme the policy in the Philippines is working. When faced with the harsh reality of life or death, through force these dengerate ? are choosing life. So much for that bullsgit train of thought about addiction being a "disease." It seems that the possibility if being shot is enough of a cure for this particular disease.
    Why punish the drug addicts tho?

Because they're fiends and they're the source of the problem.
    Go after the drugs get into the country in the first place.

You didn't read the article. The Filipino fiends are cranksters. In other words, they're cooking the ? out of chemicals that have an otherwise legitimate purpose.
    Go after poverty.

Poverty ain't got ? to do with muthafuckas wanting to tweak fo' two or three days straight.
    Cuz nobody cares about rich drug users, only the poor ones.

Where does it say that only poor fiends are getting popped? And what difference does it make?
    And what is he doing about it besides talking out both sides of his mouth?

He's just doing what Obama does when he points out ? how Assad or Putin is ? over people. Pointing out the hypocrisy. Dude has a crime problem and is dealing with it in the cheapest and most effective way possible. Until other heads of state and the ? , he actually has the ? to say why are you doing otherwise productive citizens the way I'm doing' muthafuckas who ain't offering ? to society other than misery and death.
    Philippines is filled with racism against blacks, and darker skin Filipinos in general. Yet here you are taking the scraps from a dude who aint ? , just because it fits your agenda. Who sounds like a slave now?

Question, how do you feel about Farrakhan, Mugabe, and Qaddafi?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol This is some ? . This dude basically put out the word that any criminal could be legally killed by anyone witnessing them committing a crime. Black people would be extinct in America if that dude was the president.

Anyway, China beat him to it. The president of China was like "Why ya'll over there worried about our human rights violations when you're over there killing black people like it's a sport?"
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, im a slave. You got me. That stupid ? youre saying only flies in circles of other morons. You go around actual smart people and use a president who called for the genocide of his own people simply because they were addicts, as some type of credible voice to be listened to, and see how they laugh you out of their circle.

Satire with a pinch of ad hominem?

Anyways, like I told the other poster, I'm not concerned with the allegations against him. I see the positive in him calling Amerikkka's treatment of black people, and I don't see how it could be seen as anything other than positive.

Affirmation is always a good thing for the victim, and it can help the 3rd party observers form an educated opinion. People are skeptical when the one being done in says ? about it, but when that same group can get others to verify, the skepticism starts to fade. Hopefully this is just the start.

Im glad you learned the word ad hominem. Which is stupid to use coming from someone who literally just called anyone critiquing this presidents outspokenness on our issues as being slave minded, or a literal slave. That was literally the first thing you said. But now youre the victim. Okay guy.

Im not good on cosigning a dude, who would probably say that black men need to be shot on sight or arrested for dressing a certain way, or having a certain hairstyle, if he actually knew the numbers of the amount of violent crime we're involved in.

You think this ? got your back? He doesnt know ? about whats going on in America, or black communities. He'd probably tell police to just shoot ? in chicago off top if he saw the numbers.
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Maximus Rex

1) Farrakhan is a racist, who is a follower of one of the most asinine new made up religions to date. Yes, a black scientist created the white devil as a science experiment,and spaceships are circling our planet waiting for the day to come get us. What!? He also openly mocked the death of Malcom X, and created an environment for his assassination in the first place. You know, Malcom x, that guy black people love so much, and have idolized for decades. Yeah, farrakhan hated him at one point. Wrote a whole article about the ? .

Yet people are all open arms for this dude on the breakfast club, like he is saying anything that nice at all.

2) I dont give a ? about Mugabe, or know much of him. I dont live in zimbabwe

3) Gaddafi is a ? war criminal, general ? , who also had male and female teenage sex slaves he ? . The fact that trump let this ? stay in a tent on his property, while openly bragging about how much money he made off of Gaddafi, and Farrakhan woes over him as his good close friend is mind boggling to me.

Ugh, you got my blood pressure up. LOL
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    Cuba opened up free education to blacks to go to medical school.

Did you just use a Latin American country that's ran by white people as the paragon on how to treat black people? This why women really should stay the ? out of grown folks conversations.
    is this duterte doing besides saying "hey, we're all bad here"....like how is that helpful?

That's not what dude is saying at all. What he's saying is that I'm eliminating a very pernicious part of Filipino society, while y'all are killin' people just off of the strength of existing to perpetuate racism and white supremacy.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there's idiots on here that really think exterminating drug addicts is a good thing to do?

ok... if murder is the punishment for doing drugs what should be the punishment for murder?
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    there's idiots on here that really think exterminating drug addicts is a good thing to do?

Please explain to dear Rex how liquidating a group of people who literally offer nothing to humanity at large isn't a good thing. Especially after seeing the effectiveness of the policy in the Philippines?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So let me get this straight some of are advocating a "cleansing" of drug addicts. Basically stating they are beyond redemption?

m_x_1.gif

Malcolm changed his life though, which more than most fiends will ever do. As much as I love and respect Huey, at the end of the day, Huey died a fiend's death. Though extreme the policy in the Philippines is working. When faced with the harsh reality of life or death, through force these dengerate ? are choosing life. So much for that bullsgit train of thought about addiction being a "disease." It seems that the possibility if being shot is enough of a cure for this particular disease.
    Why punish the drug addicts tho?

Because they're fiends and they're the source of the problem.
    Go after the drugs get into the country in the first place.

You didn't read the article. The Filipino fiends are cranksters. In other words, they're cooking the ? out of chemicals that have an otherwise legitimate purpose.
    Go after poverty.

Poverty ain't got ? to do with muthafuckas wanting to tweak fo' two or three days straight.
    Cuz nobody cares about rich drug users, only the poor ones.

Where does it say that only poor fiends are getting popped? And what difference does it make?
    And what is he doing about it besides talking out both sides of his mouth?

He's just doing what Obama does when he points out ? how Assad or Putin is ? over people. Pointing out the hypocrisy. Dude has a crime problem and is dealing with it in the cheapest and most effective way possible. Until other heads of state and the ? , he actually has the ? to say why are you doing otherwise productive citizens the way I'm doing' muthafuckas who ain't offering ? to society other than misery and death.

Question, how do you feel about Farrakhan, Mugabe, and Qaddafi?
    M
    I think on all the people who're convicted criminals who are INNOCENT here in the US.
    And this dude authorize then killing of alleged dealer s...? it I don't like you. I'ma ? you and put a dealer sign on ya neck.n

The fact at 71 he started some ? like that shows dude is off and his opinions and comments should not be taken seriously

This is kind of hitlerish...
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

m_x_1.gif

quote]

Yes, he changed that's my point. Based on your premise, before he changed he should been exterminated. So Malcolm would have destroyed in his early twenties. No chance for redemption, gone. But I'll leave it there..
  • SneakDZA
    Options

Please explain to dear Rex how liquidating a group of people who literally offer nothing to humanity at large isn't a good thing. Especially after seeing the effectiveness of the policy in the Philippines?

1) you conveniently ignored the second part of my post.

2) you declare that there is a group of people who "literally offer nothing to humanity at large" which is not only false but proven to be false in this thread with evidence.

3) you suggest that the approach taken in the Philippines is effective when there is no evidence to suggest that that's even remotely true especially when you consider that the cost of "liquidating" a society rife with drug addicts is creating a society rife with murderers *see #1.

I'd rather live with drug abusers than serial killers if that was the only viable choice; maybe that's just me but i was raised to think that maybe if the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer then you're probably not gonna be a great carpenter.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Full disclosure: I happen to think that people that speak about themselves in the 3rd person should be among the first to be "liquidated" if any "liquidation" is going to be done. They are closely followed by people that refer to mass murder as liquidation.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    We don't need his kind of help.

Scripture says our help comes from the east. But atleast the world is starting to respond. I'd love it if other nations started accusing America of crimes against humanity.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know why yall hating on the bro, granted he is an idiot that should hang before dawn but he is simply responding to annoying American and UN rep hypocrites. Imagine it being the other way around.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ok... if murder is the punishment for doing drugs what should be the punishment for murder?

I'm going to put it this way, when you're actually in power and trying to actually make a change, your whole perspective changes. You ? want the world to be whatever your version of paradise is (with a huge emphasis of "your version"), but people who have experience already know that's not possible. Certain cultures are not compatible with others. Sometimes you simply have to wipe ideologies off of the face of the earth, and the only way to get that done is through extreme measures.

After you clean ? up, then you have your base and you can begin to work towards order and peace.

You ? don't put yourselves in other people's shoes, or demonize anything you disagree with. If you were in power, ? would be talking ? about you and your policies, or you wouldn't be in power for long.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Who tf cares. He is just pointing out the hypocrisy of those criticizing him
    The point is other nations do see that the US is full of ? when it comes to black people.
    it's not actually hypocritical unless the US was pursuing the same policies against black people than Duarte is calling for against drug dealers. and, all racist cop ? aside, it's not.

this is ? he's saying because his statements look bad. now let someone on the IC defend his "it's too bad i didn't get the first ? at that murdered ? victim" statement.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I ? hate fiends.

Rakim was a microphone fiend you hate him too?
  • SneakDZA
    Options

I'm going to put it this way, when you're actually in power and trying to actually make a change, your whole perspective changes. You ? want the world to be whatever your version of paradise is (with a huge emphasis of "your version"), but people who have experience already know that's not possible. Certain cultures are not compatible with others. Sometimes you simply have to wipe ideologies off of the face of the earth, and the only way to get that done is through extreme measures.

After you clean ? up, then you have your base and you can begin to work towards order and peace.

You ? don't put yourselves in other people's shoes, or demonize anything you disagree with. If you were in power, ? would be talking ? about you and your policies, or you wouldn't be in power for long.

Why are you talking like you've run a country before? Because if that's not the case then it seems like you're trying to elevate the value of your opinion over others based on nothing.

And don't refer to me as "you ? " - i'm one person.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh the president of that country where they still eat people doesn't like the US huh?
  • Maximus Rex
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Maximus Rex

1) Farrakhan is a racist, who is a follower of one of the most asinine new made up religions to date. Yes, a black scientist created the white devil as a science experiment,and spaceships are circling our planet waiting for the day to come get us. What!? He also openly mocked the death of Malcom X, and created an environment for his assassination in the first place. You know, Malcom x, that guy black people love so much, and have idolized for decades. Yeah, farrakhan hated him at one point. Wrote a whole article about the ? .

Yet people are all open arms for this dude on the breakfast club, like he is saying anything that nice at all.

2) I dont give a ? about Mugabe, or know much of him. I dont live in zimbabwe

3) Gaddafi is a ? war criminal, general ? , who also had male and female teenage sex slaves he ? . The fact that trump let this ? stay in a tent on his property, while openly bragging about how much money he made off of Gaddafi, and Farrakhan woes over him as his good close friend is mind boggling to me.

Ugh, you got my blood pressure up. LOL

At you're consistent. As you know a lot of muthafuckas on here cape really hard for Farrakhan, Mugabe, and Khadafi despite the ? up ? they've done.

1) you conveniently ignored the second part of my post.

No I didn't, murder isn't germane to the conversation, we're taking about drugs and fiends.
    2) you declare that there is a group of people who "literally offer nothing to humanity at large" which is not only false but proven to be false in this thread with evidence.

How are fiends benefiting society, potna? What good have drug addicts been to the inner city?
    3) you suggest that the approach taken in the Philippines is effective when there is no evidence to suggest that that's even remotely true especially when you consider that the cost of "liquidating" a society rife with drug addicts is creating a society rife with murderers *see #1.

So people reporting to treatment centers and surrendering to authorities isn't proof that the policy is working. Okay,

I'd rather live with drug abusers than serial killers if that was the only viable choice; maybe that's just me but i was raised to think that maybe if the only tool in your toolbox is a hammer then you're probably not gonna be a great carpenter.

Comparing Filipino citizens who are liquidating fiends to serial killers is completely off based. Would you compare a Marine or solider in a combat unit as a serial killer. The president of the country has enlisted the citizenry in his war against drugs.

Again look at the damage fiends have caused in cities across America. It's because of the fiend that certain places in America were rendered unlivable. Also, the only why we in America have this sympathetic coddling attitude towards the fiend is because most of the fiends are white, do you if most of the fiends were black that muthafuckas would be talking this ineffectual treatment ? ?

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How about going after those wealthy/people in certain high infrastructures with the capability to bring drugs in the first place. Over here it wasn't the Black community that brough heroin and other substances to it's people.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a person does drugs how is he hurting u ....i could be high now
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a person does drugs how is he hurting u ....i could be high now

True, but your post is legible right now so you're prolly not high.