Philippines President Puts U.S. on Blast: Why Are You Killing Black People?

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's working. End of ? story
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh....

I've never been to the Phillipines, but I'm guessing blacks over there aren't treated much better.

They bleach their skin over there on the regular to be like the same people he acting like he's shitten on, so his ulterior motive is null and void.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So all I had to do to beat my charge is tell the pigs that there are murderers out here?

The ? I pay a lawyer for?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude calling for a nationwide purge and muhfuckas think its cool?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »

How are fiends benefiting society, potna? What good have drug addicts been to the inner city?

How are fiends benefiting society, potna? What good have drug addicts been to the inner city?

Is this a serious question?

? addicts have washed, waxed and put tire shine on my car for $10, Cut my sidewalk, front yard, backyard and edged my ? for $15 in 100 degree heat. Shoveled my sidewalk, walkway, steps and dug out my car for $10-$20. Thats all good ? addicts have done for me and plenty of people I know when I lived in the city. Now that I don't I'm mad as ? I'm going on my 3rd year of living in suburbs and I still haven't found a good junkie to all those things for a cheap price.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

But nobody has given me a legitimate reason as to why drug addicted vermin as be allowed to exist among the rest of us.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Meh....

I've never been to the Phillipines, but I'm guessing blacks over there aren't treated much better.

way way off with this one, they just love Americans(soldiers to be exact)
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does america have human rights issues and is it hypocritical of america to always be calling out other nations human rights violations by acting like america doesn't have any? Yes end of ? story.

Whether dude care about the plight of black people or not what he said is factual. All that other ? yall adding ain't about ? .

For the record. No I don't agree with just killing addicts and dealers.
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just to push back on a few ideas, whose to say his policies are actually working? He can say he's killing "dope fiends," but what if they're just people who went against his candidacy, or actually poor people, or a specific sub-culture in the Philippines he doesn't like. This just seems like it could be used for an excuse to ? the people you want.

For example if this was implemented intend USA, so many Black and Latino people would be murdered and "just sprinkle a little ? on em." The defense of I thought he had a gun would turn into he's itching and scratching.

Also what constitutes a fiend in y'alls eyes? Marijuana users? How many times do they have to use ? to be considered? Once a week? Once a day?

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legalizing drugs and properly treating abusers seems to be working in Portugal without massacring people.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Right message...wrong messenger. Regarding the treatment of black people in this country, obviously. Pretty much everything else that has come out of his most is shockingly problematic.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    When you're trying to determine public policy and trying to find a way to combat something like rampant drug dealing and use, there needs to be something more to the litmus test than 'Does it work?'.

That should really go without saying.
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea its factual but who literally cares?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    When you're trying to determine public policy and trying to find a way to combat something like rampant drug dealing and use, there needs to be something more to the litmus test than 'Does it work?'.

Word. I'm sure bombing tulsa "worked" for somebody else too.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, now what?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or you can just ? everyone, and start fresh. Seems to work for most of the people in power.

In Amerikkka, they ? and/or lock up all of the people who don't follow their laws.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Black americans have the same arrogant supremacist attitude that white americans have who the ? are you to tell another culture and nation how they should deal with their drug problems??? if killing drug dealers and addicts is working for them then so be it
  • jono
    Options

Yes, now what?

Then you don't see what's a problem with what happens in the US.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Legalizing drugs and properly treating abusers seems to be working in Portugal without massacring people.

Again, what's wrong with "massacring," fiends?
  • jono
    Options
    Killing people because you don't agree with their behavior is barbaric. There is no cultural relativity
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    You can clean up drugs without wanting to exterminate half the population. Tf. Lol. Either way, I'm not gonna pretend to care about what happens in the Philippines. I don't live there, don't ever plan on living there or vacationing there.

My concern is why should we care that this dude said literally the most basic thing you can say about race relations in America? Cops ? ? and get off. Ok. If boko haram put out this statement are we supposed to pat them on the back?
  • mryounggun
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Let's just keep it funky. Marijuana is illegal in the Philippines. Half you ? can't stop smoking week cold turkey without some sort of withdrawals, be they physical or mental. That makes you an addict. Imagine if Obama ended the state of the union address like 'Oh yeah, if you know anybody who consistently smokes weed...put a hot one in them! No jail time, no nothing. Hell, I'll give you a medal'.

But THIS is what ? are advocating for?

I swear some of you ? have the reasoning power of a box of rocks.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Killing people because you don't agree with their behavior is barbaric. There is no cultural relativity

The president does not want to ? them because of disagreements he wants to ? them because they are a threat to society.
  • jono
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

The president does not want to ? them because of disagreements he wants to ? them because they are a threat to society.

He's framed it as a "threat to society" but in reality they are no more a threat than a ? or murderer or child molester etc.

Issue framing is a powerful tool, its a form of advertising and ? ? always fall for the dupe.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's just keep it funky. Marijuana is illegal in the Philippines. Half you ? can't stop smoking week cold turkey without some sort of withdrawals, be they physical or mental. That makes you an addict. Imagine if Obama ended the state of the union address like 'Oh yeah, if you know anybody who consistently smokes weed...put a hot one in them! No jail time, no nothing. Hell, I'll give you a medal'.

But THIS is what ? are advocating for?

I swear some of you ? have the reasoning power of a box of rocks.

Same could be said of you....don't throw stones if you live in a glass house