Philippines President Puts U.S. on Blast: Why Are You Killing Black People?

Options
124»

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Let's just keep it funky. Marijuana is illegal in the Philippines. Half you ? can't stop smoking week cold turkey without some sort of withdrawals, be they physical or mental. That makes you an addict. Imagine if Obama ended the state of the union address like 'Oh yeah, if you know anybody who consistently smokes weed...put a hot one in them! No jail time, no nothing. Hell, I'll give you a medal'.

But THIS is what ? are advocating for?

I swear some of you ? have the reasoning power of a box of rocks.

Same could be said of you....don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

Of course it could be said about me...by anyone without reasoning power.

*shrugs*

Sit this one out, B.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's just keep it funky. Marijuana is illegal in the Philippines. Half you ? can't stop smoking week cold turkey without some sort of withdrawals, be they physical or mental. That makes you an addict. Imagine if Obama ended the state of the union address like 'Oh yeah, if you know anybody who consistently smokes weed...put a hot one in them! No jail time, no nothing. Hell, I'll give you a medal'.

*shrugs*

Sit this one out, B.

I can't sit it out...you can always make your point without denigrating others.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*shrugs*

Sit this one out, B.

I can't sit it out...you can always make your point without denigrating others.

You know what? You're absolutely correct.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Killing people because you don't agree with their behavior is barbaric. There is no cultural relativity

The president does not want to ? them because of disagreements he wants to ? them because they are a threat to society.

He's framed it as a "threat to society" but in reality they are no more a threat than a ? or murderer or child molester etc.

Issue framing is a powerful tool, its a form of advertising and ? ? always fall for the dupe.

No. drug dealers and drug addicts are a threat to society because if the illegal drug business is allowed to continue it erodes the society just ask Mexico OR the Chinese the overuse of ? was one of the factors that helped finish off imperial china.

Hell a lot of the suffering in central and south America is a result of the use and sale of drugs
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deforestation, fossil fuels, over-fishing, fracking, and excessive waste are also threats to society.

you know what... i forgot i'm not going to argue with people who think it's perfectly reasonable for people to be executed without trial for suspicion of being drug addicts.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    deforestation, fossil fuels, over-fishing, fracking, and excessive waste are also threats to society.

you know what... i forgot i'm not going to argue with people who think it's perfectly reasonable for people to be executed without trial for suspicion of being drug addicts.

And you have yet to cogently explain why it's not acceptable to liquidate fiends, despite the damage they do to society. Aside from some sort of ? morality that your applying to muthafucka who aren't even humans in the sense that you and me are. Under your logic you should be opposed to abortion.
  • zzombie
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

And if we could stop those things we should.... deforestation, fossil fuels, fracking and even over-fishing at least provide an immediate economic benefit to society even if in the long run they are bad. But ? heads and ? sellers provide neither long term or short term benefits to society.
  • zzombie
    Options
    killing these people is morally wrong but the logic behind killing these dregs of society is clearly sound.
  • zzombie
    Options
    And by the way I support fracking
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Philippines President Likens Himself to ?
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/30/asia/duterte-? -comparison/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Efx6_rXzVMw

150103175015-euan-mckirdy-profile-new-small-11.jpg
    By Euan McKirdy, CNN
    Updated 11:33 AM ET, Fri September 30, 2016

CNN)When comparing yourself to world leaders or historical figures, there are perhaps less controversial choices than Adolf ? .

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday likened himself to the ? leader, saying he wants to ? millions of drug addicts, just as ? killed Jews during the Holocaust. "? massacred 3 million Jews. Now there is 3 million, what is it, 3 million drug addicts (in the Philippines), there are," he said in a speech in his hometown of Davao City.

"I'd be happy to slaughter them. At least if Germany had ? , the Philippines would have (me). You know my victims, I would like (them) to be all criminals, to finish the problem of my country and save the next generation from perdition."

History counts the cost of ? 's purges against "undesirables" at 11 million, 6 million of whom were Jews.
    World Jewish Congress President Ronald Lauder, in Israel to attend the funeral of former Prime Minister Shimon Peres, condemned the remarks.

"These statements are revolting, and President Duterte must retract them and apologize," Lauder said. "We just marked the 75th anniversary of Babi Yar, the massacre of more than 33,000 Jews in Ukraine by ? Germany. ... Now, the elected leader of the Philippines openly calls for the mass murder of people who are addicted to drugs.
    "Drug abuse is a serious issue. But what President Duterte said is not only profoundly inhumane, but it demonstrates an appalling disrespect for human life."

The controversial leader campaigned on a hard line against crime, particularly drug offenses, and has in the past uttered statements which have caused many in the international community to recoil.

Hard line on Crime

Since taking office in June, Duterte has stood by his promise to ? down hard on crime, with hundreds of suspected drug users killed by his police force, alongside hundreds of others deaths attributed to vigilante killings. Police have made thousands of arrests and have implemented a controversial "knock and plead" policy of visiting suspected drug users at their homes and inviting them to register as users with their local community officials.

Duterte is currently embroiled in Senate hearings, defending himself against accusations of police wrongdoing for the drug deaths and claims that he operated death squads in Davao, where he served as mayor for two decades.
    Life inside the Philippines' most overcrowded jail.

Duterte himself confirmed the claims during a regular live weekly TV show broadcast locally in the Philippines last year."Me? They are saying that I'm part of a death squad? True, that's true," he said in a mix of English and Visayan, a language spoken in southern Philippines, before threatening to ? thousands more criminals and dump them into Manila Bay if he was elected president of the Philippines. He later retracted the statement, but has admitted to killing two kidnapping suspects on a police raid while mayor.

His political ally, the boxer and Philippines Senator Manny Pacquiao,
    had Duterte critic Senator Leila de Lima removed as chair of the Justice and Human Rights Committee. de Lima has long sought to have Duterte officially investigated over alleged death squad killings in Davao, and rights groups have denounced his apparent "impunity." Duterte has stepped up his attacks on her in recent weeks.

Duterte is no stranger to making outrageous comments. He's joked about not being able to join the gang ? of an Australian missionary, cursed out the Pope, called both US President Obama and the US Ambassador to the Philippines a "son of a ? ," and told police they can ? drug dealers if they fight back.

When discussing the pontiff, he said that the traffic caused by Pope Francis' visit to the country had angered him.
    "We were affected by the traffic. It took us five hours. I asked why, they said it was closed. I asked who is coming. They answered, the Pope. I wanted to call him, "Pope, (swear words), go home. Do not visit us again," he said.
    Discussing Obama while in Laos for an ASEAN summit earlier in September, he said: "Who does he think he is? I am no American puppet. I am the president of a sovereign country and I am not answerable to anyone except the Filipino people."

He also declared, "Son of a ? , I will swear at you," though he later claimed that remark was directed at a journalist and not at Obama. On Thursday, he told members of the Filipino community in Hanoi that he would be ending joint Philippines-US military drills after the exercises scheduled for early October.
    Duterte: What is he accused of?

160811161212-rodrigo-duterte-quote-7-exlarge-169.jpg

160420175244-rodrigo-duterte-quote-1-exlarge-169.jpg
    Chicity wrote: »

160906093330-rodrigo-duterte-quote-12-exlarge-169.jpg

160811160708-rodrigo-duterte-quote-5-exlarge-169.jpg

160811161056-rodrigo-duterte-quote-6-exlarge-169.jpg

Godspeed in President Duterte's efforts to rid his nation of those 3 million fiends.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    And by the way I support fracking

You would.
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

its a conspiracy

The hemmorroidal ramification of my colonoscopy retroactivates the fallopian gastrointestine, therefore coagulating on the sphinctoral lobotomy, ergo the conflagration juxtaposes in conjunction with a venerial fuddrucker..

in-living-color-o.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that clown he doesnt even look like a president looks like he sells fish and reminds me of an 80's movie villian

if i was president id request a meeting with him and slap him with the black hand side for his disrespect
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Poser! He's just posturing / finger wagging! He ain't sincere. Them fillapinos could give a ? about us until it's time for the new / latest slang or trend. Keep them thoughts 2 ya self fam. We don't believe u.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Filipinos are no allies of the ? .
    But a broken clock is right.....y'all know the rest
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sound like he just tryna deflect to get the heat off his own fuckery. What he said about how Americans treat blacks wasn't incorrect, but he damn sure didn't say it out of a genuine concern for us.

Many of us are so emotionally traumatized and disheartened they are easily manipulated and can not see when someone is exploiting our plight for their on gain,

be it for a ""political strategy"" as in this case or financial benefit as in the case of a lot of these Youtube,Hotep, lecturing black conscious revolutionary militants