Huge Debate Erupts After ‘Teacher Bae’ Outfits Criticized As Inappropriate

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It wouldn't bother me that she dresses like that one way or another.

She's cute with a nice little toned athletic shape.

With that said she could easily go up a size or two in the pants especially where they dont fit her curves so tightly, although it doesnt bother me I can see how some of her peers might find it distracting.

I work in a school and how you dress is important in public service type jobs whether you like it or not is it fair no, but thats how it is.

A lot of folks would quickly dismiss her as a ? , attention ? , or "fast" wearing that type of stuff it isnt fair but its life.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think we need to see her history.....

as a person in charge of teaching kids an having their attention...i think you need to hold yourself a certain way.

looking nice is one thing....but dressing for attention is another.

while as a grown man i would look, like and ? . but as a parent i would want you to look like nice.

if is thotin for likes in front of my kid....i have a problem with that
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's headlining at Magic City now!? Hilarious! What a way to teach kids to reach for the stars.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    She's headlining at Magic City now!? Hilarious! What a way to teach kids to reach for the stars.

If it wasn't for social media making her famous she wouldn't be on the flyer lol might as well use it to your advantage and get paid