Huge Debate Erupts After ‘Teacher Bae’ Outfits Criticized As Inappropriate

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    The only thing i can see a legitimate beef someone may have is her IG not beeing private.

The pics in the class are innocent but she know she promoting them ? in her IG videos. 4th graders have IG accounts and best believe them kids in her class are following her.

All that said who are we to tell her to make her account private. Its a free world baby.

How do you know that? Is she only supposed to take pictures and videos from the neck up so you or anyone can't stare? Or should you be mature enough and have enough self control to see an attractive woman and not act like you're 12
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »

this outrage is low key racist. she's being antagonized for her ? GIVEN BODY, and I MEAN GIVEN BY THE HANDS OF ? , LET THE PEOPLE SAY AMEN.
    Yet The clothes she wears to wrk , is no different than the ? other teachers wear. in terms of knee length skirts, not showing skin, no cleavage is shown... so what's the problem???
    is it her fault, she has an illustrious body, that illuminates the clothes she wears????????????????????????????

What that white chick is wearing is too much too for a teacher imo. What happened to the sundress and sweater jacket? Or the business casual look? Those tight ass body dresses should be banned from all school except colleges lmao.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    So now you're a thot if you post pics on IG...ok. This some puritanical fuckery

Yes, if said pictures of the person are scantily clad.
    ?

I wanna see how ya'll dudes wives and spouses are dressed at the job and in day to day social settings

Now everyone married to ? that be stepping out in burqa's

Cut the malarkey b

So you saying there is no in between from club style dresses to muslim women's garb?
    Yes considering everything outside of a pair of jeans or pants suit could be considered 'club style dresses'

Yeah you trolling right now cause that ? don't even remotely make sense.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

?

I wanna see how ya'll dudes wives and spouses are dressed at the job and in day to day social settings

Cut the malarkey b

So you saying there is no in between from club style dresses to muslim women's garb?

There is but those pics that were posted were her in the mirror and her with her friends. They're normal pictures. She ain't bent over twerking...she ain't sitting on the sink or counter trying to show her ass...she's dressed like a normal woman. For that to be considered thot behavior is crazy. Pretty much saying anyone woman that has an IG account and takes a pic in front of a mirror is a hoe..

Why did you post this to me? The comment you quoted was the only comment I made in this thread. So none of your post has anything to do with what I said except the bolded 2 words.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Why is an intelligent woman (a teacher) posting a bunch of thot IG pics? She wants attention and she's getting it.

Thank you!!!!!!! I don't even date white women like that and anyone knows how I feel about my black queens , ? this teacher lady would be wifed, but I'm real. Y'all ? reaching with this racist, self hate ? .
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    I don't care what that woman puts on. nothing is gonna hide her figure. I dare people who feel otherwise to give suggestions. you think her ass and thighs won't be noticed in some slacks? her hour glass figure will be hidden in a skirt. ? please. that ass will get noticed a burka

let her live

My ? what you your saying is right, I agree with you. It's just the fact that she is NOT trying to hide it, and is bringing attention to her curves. Even on her IG.

I have plenty of fine ass friend's who knows how to post on their iG and wear clothes not shining light on they fine ass figure of big ? and ass. She knows why her ig is popping lmao. That's my point.

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Let her cook, she would make a moo moo look inappropriate to some of you.

Bama State stay with the bad females.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nightclub appropriate dress?

You serious right now?

Not fair that boogey board body having females can move thru life wearing ? like this and it be kosher.

But the minute a beautiful and voluptuous woman rock that ? its a problem.

Just say it, you are sexualizing her because you have fallen in line with the group think that women built like her deserve the Saartjie Baartman treatment. You have been engineered into thinking the way you do. That is why you are having difficulty rationalizing a knee ? reaction.

It is never too late to say you have been enlightened.

I agree.

But imma play devils advocate for a minute....

This...
    Just say it, you are sexualizing her because you have fallen in line with the group think that women built like her deserve the Saartjie Baartman treatment

That is true. Not only do a lot of men fall victim to this line of thought, but women do it to. And to a lot of people, it's ok to acknowledge a womans beauty when they look like this teacher does. We KNOW why this particular situation is being made onto a big deal...but i think this is a problem caused by our societal norms.

Where's the outrage here?

285824.jpg

How do you think that teacher would look in this?

68e72808554024ecdaec1f49e5814864.jpg

My whole point is, we are CONDITIONED to respond that way to women with curves and attractive features. They will be scrutinized much more than women without them. But at the same time, this is a known fact. And "sex" is used as a tool of manipulation by those with "power". This is just an unfortunate side effect from that.

Ive said it before....and even though i disagree with a lot of the cultural practices of middle Eastern countries, they got something right. Womens are masters at the art of seduction, and that isnt necessarily a bad thing. So i can understand why modesty is and was such a big thing in the past for women. This will be pushed off as misogynistic, but my intent is not to shame. Im just starting to understand the REAL differences between men and women.

1 Esdras 4:13-32
    [13]Then the third, who had spoken of women, and of the truth, (this was Zorobabel) began to speak.
    [14]O ye men, it is not the great king, nor the multitude of men, neither is it wine, that excelleth; who is it then that ruleth them, or hath the lordship over them? are they not women?
    [15]Women have borne the king and all the people that bear rule by sea and land.
    [16]Even of them came they: and they nourished them up that planted the vineyards, from whence the wine cometh.
    [17]These also make garments for men; these bring glory unto men; and without women cannot men be.
    [18]Yea, and if men have gathered together gold and silver, or any other goodly thing, do they not love a woman which is comely in favour and beauty?
    [19]And letting all those things go, do they not gape, and even with open mouth fix their eyes fast on her; and have not all men more desire unto her than unto silver or gold, or any goodly thing whatsoever?
    [20]A man leaveth his own father that brought him up, and his own country, and cleaveth unto his wife.
    [21]He sticketh not to spend his life with his wife. and remembereth neither father, nor mother, nor country.
    [22]By this also ye must know that women have dominion over you: do ye not labour and toil, and give and bring all to the woman?
    [23]Yea, a man taketh his sword, and goeth his way to rob and to steal, to sail upon the sea and upon rivers;
    [24]And looketh upon a lion, and goeth in the darkness; and when he hath stolen, spoiled, and robbed, he bringeth it to his love.
    [25]Wherefore a man loveth his wife better than father or mother.
    [26]Yea, many there be that have run out of their wits for women, and become servants for their sakes.
    [27]Many also have perished, have erred, and sinned, for women.
    [28]And now do ye not believe me? is not the king great in his power? do not all regions fear to touch him?
    [29]Yet did I see him and Apame the king's concubine, the daughter of the admirable Bartacus, sitting at the right hand of the king,
    [30]And taking the crown from the king's head, and setting it upon her own head; she also struck the king with her left hand.
    [31]And yet for all this the king gaped and gazed upon her with open mouth: if she laughed upon him, he laughed also: but if she took any displeasure at him, the king was fain to flatter, that she might be reconciled to him again.
    [32]O ye men, how can it be but women should be strong, seeing they do thus?

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me get y'all opinion...

Is her style appropriate for elementary school?

Is her style appropriate for Middle/JH school?

Is her style appropriate for High School?

Is her style appropriate for University?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the ? were these teachers at when I was going to school,I feel so cheated it's not fair I tell you it's not fair.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

Sure. She poses no threat to anyone under 11.

Middle? Toss up on that. I'd say no, just to be on the cautious side.

High School? Nah. She would cause a few frenzies, students and teachers alike.

University? Who cares. At that point, everyone is grown.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao...yea this aint that big of an issue.

I personally don't see why she taking the attention away from her job by posting up her outfit choices everyday for the gram.

Shes literally posting her outfits...i don't recall seeing pics of her mid class actually teaching.

To me, she could separate the two. Keep IG for the thirst traps and if she really must post her work outfit everyday, keep it on FB where ? cant go viral.

Nobody cares how good a teacher she is...this thread is about her looking good. But I bet if you talk to her she wants respect for the work she does...she sold out cause she know she look good.

A time and place for everything.

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

Sure. She poses no threat to anyone under 11.

Middle? Toss up on that. I'd say no, just to be on the cautious side.

High School? Nah. She would cause a few frenzies, students and teachers alike.

University? Who cares. At that point, everyone is grown.

This what I'm wondering. I think in HS it's a distraction. But if it is inappropriate HS, can it be appropriate in elementary school?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

?

Cut the malarkey b

There is but those pics that were posted were her in the mirror and her with her friends. They're normal pictures. She ain't bent over twerking...she ain't sitting on the sink or counter trying to show her ass...she's dressed like a normal woman. For that to be considered thot behavior is crazy. Pretty much saying anyone woman that has an IG account and takes a pic in front of a mirror is a hoe..

But at the same time are most mirror pics on Instagram really that innocent
  • DNB1
    Options
    And she is not dressed unprofessionally.

Some women can wear ? and others can't....she knows whatever she wears, ? is gonna thirst.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I don't care what that woman puts on. nothing is gonna hide her figure. I dare people who feel otherwise to give suggestions. you think her ass and thighs won't be noticed in some slacks? her hour glass figure will be hidden in a skirt. ? please. that ass will get noticed a burka

let her live

My ? what you your saying is right, I agree with you. It's just the fact that she is NOT trying to hide it, and is bringing attention to her curves. Even on her IG.

I have plenty of fine ass friend's who knows how to post on their iG and wear clothes not shining light on they fine ass figure of big ? and ass. She knows why her ig is popping lmao. That's my point.

she's not trying to hide it? she's fully clothed my ? . its not like she came to work in a swim suit

what professional business attire can she wear that'll "hide" her figure?
  • blackrain
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

I personally don't see why she taking the attention away from her job by posting up her outfit choices everyday for the gram.

Shes literally posting her outfits...i don't recall seeing pics of her mid class actually teaching.

To me, she could separate the two. Keep IG for the thirst traps and if she really must post her work outfit everyday, keep it on FB where ? cant go viral.

Nobody cares how good a teacher she is...this thread is about her looking good. But I bet if you talk to her she wants respect for the work she does...she sold out cause she know she look good.

So you missed the educator of the no th award picture? I don't think it's odd to assume that she's not taking pics teaching because she's actually busy teaching....
  • blackrain
    Options

?

Cut the malarkey b

But at the same time are most mirror pics on Instagram really that innocent

Hers don't fall into the category of being inappropriate though
  • DNB1
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

So you missed the educator of the no th award picture? I don't think it's odd to assume that she's not taking pics teaching because she's actually busy teaching....

Honestly I did...and if that is the case I take it all back. Based on the few pics I saw it was her looking good in a school. *shrugs
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The word appropriate is subjective but yes, what she's wearing is appropriate at all levels, tho she knows what she's doing...

It would be inappropriate for her higher-ups to demand her to wear less form-fitting chothing. Imagine that. That would be grounds for a lawsuit based on sexism/discrimination because you wouldn't ask Mr Mortimer, the 300 pound history teacher to wear less form-fitting clothes