Fkin' Dominicans, Have They No Fkin' Shame?

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will add a few point in a few hours...

as someone that drifts between the two cultures...I have a bit to add
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Ip man.... Life can be beautiful. And I'm about to walk down the street here in Vegas actually to the "Life is Beautiful Festival" here in Vegas lol. Might be some Dominicans there. Stay up.

What's that?
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Ip man wrote: »
    Dude, you're being generalistic and stereotyping every Dominican, if this is your true view and you're not trolling you're an idiot. I don't entertain trolls or idiots.

Word, explain this ? dude.

KKK-DR-600x337.jpg

Dominicans Dressed as Ku Klux ?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/15/5-acts-of-self-hate-and-racism-in-the-dominican-republic/4/

In 2014, the Dominican Carnival featured 180 processions, representing the 31 provinces of the Dominican Republic. The colorful, creative costumes and energetic drum-driven music entertained the crowds until the presence of a small group dressed as the Ku Klux ? came into view and shocked most of the spectators. According to 7días, this wasn’t the first time participants chose to dress as the KKK during carnival.

A statement issued by Dominican Republic’s Ministry of Culture offered this explanation:“Every group is free to choose their themes, whether using elements of the Dominican identity or universal culture in their costumes.” The statement continued: The Dominican Republic is a “free country” where people are at liberty “to express their creativity
    .”

Dominican Children of Haitian Descent Persecuted

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/15/5-acts-of-self-hate-and-racism-in-the-dominican-republic/5/

Dominican children of Haitian descent are currently barred from attending school
    following the court ruling that could strip tens of thousands of their citizenship. Dozens of families with young students have been harassed or turned away because of arbitrary interpretations of the court ruling and racially biased citizenship laws.
    The Human Rights Institute at Georgetown University Law Center conducted research on this matter in January through March 2014. The final report released this month analyzed the impact of the September 2013 citizenship ruling.

The report revealed most children denied of education either dropped out of school or lost scholarships. Sadly, other students have been forced into child labor.

Despite the OAS assurance in February that the citizenship of Haitian descendants would not be revoked, the HRI report reflects the ongoing persecution of Blacks in the Dominican Republic.

Your CAC Latino government cos-signed this ? , mayne.
    Lol Why you hurt bro? You don't have a continent,

We got Africa, you stupid racist ? . And guess? Unlike y'all self-hatin' ass most Africans would class us with open arms, unless it's a Muslim country.
    You can't see you're being played and manipulated even to this day? And don't talk about Africa cause they don't like you and talk ? about you just like you talk ? about Dominicans fool.

Muthafucka what do you think the white Latinos are doing to y'all? It's the mrengue version of the same ? .
    you think your ancestors willingly fought for this country cause they saw it as their own?

54th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/54th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment

As it became evident that many more recruits were coming forward than were needed, the medical exam for the 54th was described as "rigid and thorough" by the Massachusetts Surgeon-General. This resulted in what he described as "a more robust, strong and healthy set of men were never mustered into the service of the United States."

I can't explain that. I can't tell you whether there's exaggeration or not on the media side. I am ashamed of the decisions and actions some people of the Dr make because it makes all of us look bad, we are not all that stupid and ignorant or ? ass ? such as those freaking idiots. I'm actually getting ? off at the view of that pic and those news. I can speak for me and the way I was brought up. I consider myself a fair guy, with this in mind, a ? ? doing those things and representing us in that manner is an enemy of mine, I don't consider him a brother or sister and I hate that I have to wear shame on my face for ? idiots like that. I'm proud of being Dominican very proud, but if I was the president people like these, making the rest of us look like that would become fertilizer. We are not all alike but I know some of my people make my case so much harder to defend.

Yeah I was brought up with pride for my African roots and my phenotype and love for all my black brothers and sisters worldwide.

Then again a lot of dominican families aren't as aware as the one I grew up in anyway and even there we have some self haters that envy our white relatives because of their phenotype and ? like "good hair". Lacking all sorts of self love and acceptance of who ? made us to be. However I thank my mom, grandma and great grandparents and aunties for showing me the knowledge.

Despite being mullato racially I've never claimed anything but black until census and all types of institutionalized ? started adding bogus sub categories to ? (Ie: Black of non-latino origin). Especially since my African genes are most dominant.

I love DR. Invest in it a lot both time and money but there are definitely examples of ignorance within the community whether it's via blatant prejudice or naivete the fact that so many still lack the education is sometimes alarming. Especially in light of how many of us are really woke.

With that said I say it with pride that I can't pinpoint the last time I have witnessed eyerolling ? from Dominicans here in NYC or on the island. Matter of fact the last 2 people I chin checked for uttering "? " around me nonchalantly and with outright disrespect intended they were puerto rican and jewish.

Not excusing the fact that a lot of dominicans are color struck and straight up lost though. It actually makes me laugh when I see carribbean latinos talking ? about others like south americans and central americans being mad prejudice. As if many dominicans, cubans and ricans aren't throwing stones while living in glass houses.

The irony is some of the most pro black latinos I ever met were Panamanian and Brazilian.

Thanks for being honest man.
    This @Enriquillo needs a history check man
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ Ip man....The dopest 3 days most unified music fest annually in Downtown Vegas. No fights, all love, favorite artists if all genres, booths, drink and food.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y'all talking le vega in the dr
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    identity crisis?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Dude, you're being generalistic and stereotyping every Dominican, if this is your true view and you're not trolling you're an idiot. I don't entertain trolls or idiots.

Word, explain this ? dude.

KKK-DR-600x337.jpg

Dominicans Dressed as Ku Klux ?

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/15/5-acts-of-self-hate-and-racism-in-the-dominican-republic/4/

In 2014, the Dominican Carnival featured 180 processions, representing the 31 provinces of the Dominican Republic. The colorful, creative costumes and energetic drum-driven music entertained the crowds until the presence of a small group dressed as the Ku Klux ? came into view and shocked most of the spectators. According to 7días, this wasn’t the first time participants chose to dress as the KKK during carnival.

A statement issued by Dominican Republic’s Ministry of Culture offered this explanation:“Every group is free to choose their themes, whether using elements of the Dominican identity or universal culture in their costumes.” The statement continued: The Dominican Republic is a “free country” where people are at liberty “to express their creativity
    .”

Dominican Children of Haitian Descent Persecuted

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/04/15/5-acts-of-self-hate-and-racism-in-the-dominican-republic/5/

Dominican children of Haitian descent are currently barred from attending school
    following the court ruling that could strip tens of thousands of their citizenship. Dozens of families with young students have been harassed or turned away because of arbitrary interpretations of the court ruling and racially biased citizenship laws.
    The Human Rights Institute at Georgetown University Law Center conducted research on this matter in January through March 2014. The final report released this month analyzed the impact of the September 2013 citizenship ruling.

The report revealed most children denied of education either dropped out of school or lost scholarships. Sadly, other students have been forced into child labor.

Despite the OAS assurance in February that the citizenship of Haitian descendants would not be revoked, the HRI report reflects the ongoing persecution of Blacks in the Dominican Republic.

Your CAC Latino government cos-signed this ? , mayne.
    Lol Why you hurt bro? You don't have a continent,

We got Africa, you stupid racist ? . And guess? Unlike y'all self-hatin' ass most Africans would class us with open arms, unless it's a Muslim country.
    You can't see you're being played and manipulated even to this day? And don't talk about Africa cause they don't like you and talk ? about you just like you talk ? about Dominicans fool.

Muthafucka what do you think the white Latinos are doing to y'all? It's the mrengue version of the same ? .
    you think your ancestors willingly fought for this country cause they saw it as their own?

54th Regiment Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/54th_Massachusetts_Infantry_Regiment

As it became evident that many more recruits were coming forward than were needed, the medical exam for the 54th was described as "rigid and thorough" by the Massachusetts Surgeon-General. This resulted in what he described as "a more robust, strong and healthy set of men were never mustered into the service of the United States."

I can't explain that. I can't tell you whether there's exaggeration or not on the media side. I am ashamed of the decisions and actions some people of the Dr make because it makes all of us look bad, we are not all that stupid and ignorant or ? ass ? such as those freaking idiots. I'm actually getting ? off at the view of that pic and those news. I can speak for me and the way I was brought up. I consider myself a fair guy, with this in mind, a ? ? doing those things and representing us in that manner is an enemy of mine, I don't consider him a brother or sister and I hate that I have to wear shame on my face for ? idiots like that. I'm proud of being Dominican very proud, but if I was the president people like these, making the rest of us look like that would become fertilizer. We are not all alike but I know some of my people make my case so much harder to defend.

Yeah I was brought up with pride for my African roots and my phenotype and love for all my black brothers and sisters worldwide.

Then again a lot of dominican families aren't as aware as the one I grew up in anyway and even there we have some self haters that envy our white relatives because of their phenotype and ? like "good hair". Lacking all sorts of self love and acceptance of who ? made us to be. However I thank my mom, grandma and great grandparents and aunties for showing me the knowledge.

Despite being mullato racially I've never claimed anything but black until census and all types of institutionalized ? started adding bogus sub categories to ? (Ie: Black of non-latino origin). Especially since my African genes are most dominant.

I love DR. Invest in it a lot both time and money but there are definitely examples of ignorance within the community whether it's via blatant prejudice or naivete the fact that so many still lack the education is sometimes alarming. Especially in light of how many of us are really woke.

With that said I say it with pride that I can't pinpoint the last time I have witnessed eyerolling ? from Dominicans here in NYC or on the island. Matter of fact the last 2 people I chin checked for uttering "? " around me nonchalantly and with outright disrespect intended they were puerto rican and jewish.

Not excusing the fact that a lot of dominicans are color struck and straight up lost though. It actually makes me laugh when I see carribbean latinos talking ? about others like south americans and central americans being mad prejudice. As if many dominicans, cubans and ricans aren't throwing stones while living in glass houses.

The irony is some of the most pro black latinos I ever met were Panamanian and Brazilian.

That's because we are always told we're black as Panamanians. Even though my mom is half Spanish I've never been told I'm nothing other than black. I've said it plenty times on here the only time someone hears that I'm Panamanian and then says I'm not black has come from Americans...never anyone from the Caribbean
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Another reason to hate that ? , Zan.

"But he's not domini-"

Shut up.

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carola%2BDuran%2Bbikini.jpg

ABSOLUTE WOAT body type to ? ? .

You ever ? a broad with a long ass torso?

As a typical 6' black dude with long arms, long legs, and NOT long torso, you bang a broad like this from behind....you gotta reach WAY up to grab her neck or shoulders.
    Its like ? and doing standing ab crunches simultaneously unless you content to just grab her ass and bang away.....

:-(
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is hilarious. Blacks arguing against Blacks that speak Spanish (really not much of a difference). For every ? you can find in DR, I can provide a Ray Lewis, Charles Barkley, or Stephen A Smith. Better off casting the sell outs and ? to the side, and get back to business. We don't even know Amara even co-signed what they did.
  • Enriquillo
    Enriquillo Members Posts: 9
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    You didn't address any of my points and keep rambling on about defeating a weak Haiti . Jut what I'd expect from a stupid Dominicoon . First off not African American. Where my fan from we let you tatos clean up after us and use you as but rags lmao. Nothing is impressive about the DR at all. You all have produced nothing to add to the human experience. Your nation is full of ? ? tragic mulattos and ? .

You where too much of a ? to mention the craphole country where your family comes from. I know you're not an African-American, I just decided to ? on them again for the hell of it.lol You should tell me where exactly is your "fan" from, so I can respond to your ? accordingly. I'm sure you're not a Puerto Rican and outside of Puerto Rico, which is used as a gateway to the USA, there is no significant Dominican presence in any other Caribbean islands. And these days there are more Haitians migrating to Puerto Rico than Dominicans. Here is a video of the Dominican Navy capturing some dustyass Haitian boatpeople trying to migrate to PR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoIHVEMkr1k

And since you brought up the topic of ? , here's a video on child prostitution in Haiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bXZEJjkt4g

And another video on child Slavery in Haiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94qWLBWagLI

You call African Americans an under class yet Dominicans are below them the US. The only you all are good at is sucking ? for dollars euros or florin. But congrats on your great accomplishments of rejoining your slave masters Spain.
    Y'all should be happy African Americans are kind enough to spend money on your women or you wouldn't even have Internet primo jajaja

Cocolos and Haitian ? are good at sucking ? , though I wouldn't ? these nappy-headed ? even if they paid me for it. They're part of the under-class of the DR just like African-Americans are the under-class of the USA. The majority of streetwalker prostitutes in Sosua, Boca Chica, Terrenas, etc. are some ugly raggedy-ass looking Haitians and Cocolos, we call them "grillos" or crickets. The average Dominican wouldn't touch these ? with a ten-foot pole. But black Americans have no standards, so they pay money to have sex with the absolute lowest rung of women in this country. They rather ? these nasty ? , since African-American women are even uglier and look like fat Gorillas in heat.

You morons know very little of DR, all you know about is getting cheap ? in coastal areas, Black Americans contribute nothing to the tourism industry. DR receives millions of NON-BLACK North American, South American, European, Asian, and Middle-Eastern tourists every year who visit various parts of the country. In terms of historal landmarks, architecture, urbanism, nightlife, natural landscapes, cultural attractions, regional diversity, etc. DR is superior to most of the region. DR competes more with continental Latin-American countries for tourists, we're only surpassed by giants like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina in tourism dollars. we receive by far more tourists than any other Caribbean country. ? , we get more tourists in ONE MONTH than Haiti does in a whole year.

CaribbeanTourismOrganization_Top6CaribbeanDestinations2014.png

In terms of architectural attractions, DR has the FIRST European city in the New World with buildings and landmarks that date back to the 1500s to the 1800s. But of course ? aren't interested in ? like that. I don't see no African-Americans around these parts.

11262213_1449689228669338_3643412123400799335_n.jpg?oh=9efa16f8bf1fedd47e6de7b67d87a901&oe=587906AA

11918949_1469673496670911_6367381203112310494_n.jpg?oh=c0c2c07228e7f9c1377affcb921db2d7&oe=5873CAC5

Santo Domingo mixes the classic and new, not only do we have the oldest architecture in the Western Hemisphere but we also have the most modern city in the Caribbean region in terms of infrastructure, with the tallest skyscrapers in the region.

tumblr_nig6efiv1Y1u8i2olo1_1280.jpg

DR not only has the tallest buildings in the Caribbean, but also the highest mountains in the Caribbean. Pico Duarte is taller than any mountain the Eastern region of the US and rises over 10,000 feet above sea level. DR has the most varied landscapes and climate zones in the Caribbean region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CG9s3xrP7g
  • Enriquillo
    Enriquillo Members Posts: 9
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Muthafucka it's white people who run the D.R. The last five presidents of the DR have been white. Some of the richest people in the DR are white. Hell even their standard of beauty is based on the American/European standard of beauty. Those Miss DR's are just your basic white chicks with Spanish names.

White Dominicans run DR. You're completely incapable of comprehending simple ? . DR is a multi-ethnic nation with people of diverse racial backgrounds. DR is run by "White" people, who have been in this island for centuries creating their wealth. All these people you posted here are more Dominican than any COCOLO baseball player. Also, get this, not all light-skin or "white" people in DR are rich or part of some priviledged elite class. There are entire towns in DR full of people that look whiter than all those people you have posted here. DR is divided into different regions which are culturally distinct.

The current president of DR grew up in a working-class RURAL community. He fits right in with this group of regular folks.

9336840456_041921c6fa_h_zpsfutqxoyf.jpg

9644914995_80ac132a9d_h_zpsmvdufrfd.jpg

13824421004_393ce46a4c_b_zpsklcyrdtq.jpg
    So this muthafucka just had the nerve to fix his mouth to say that black women, (especially Afro Dominicans are ugly.

No, I said Haitian and Cocolo ? are ugly. Real Afro-Dominican women are decent looking, though I prefer light-skin Dominican women from the Central Cibao region, because those are my type of women. My whole family looks whiter than those girls you posted, the only one that looks even remotely white is Dulcitta Lieggi. In the town I grew up most girls look like this.

8133855446_a2a12fb1b0_o_zps3d8bfd44.jpg~original

tumblr_nfq4ctRHsG1u4c55eo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nhvvtkYjM81u4c55eo1_1280.jpg
    We did. Dr. King was smart enough to realize that we didn't have the resources, the manpower, or the money to go toe to toe with the best and greatest military on the earth. The ? would have been a slaughter that would have gotten a gang of people killed and had us on some township ? like in South Africa. Also, why go for your guns when Thurgood Marshall and the NAACP prove that you can laws to your advantage.

Martin Luther ? was a ? -ass nikka who wanted acceptance from White Americans. Racial integration in the USA was a complete failure, you where better off seperate from white Americans.
    This muthafucka and his illusions of inclusion. Just because you can use the same bano Senor Carlos and have pernil in his restaurants, as I have clearly demonstrated it's white Latinos that have the DR on lock.

Who the ? is Senor Carlos? "white Latinos" have all of Latin-America on lock, you ? . Anywhere there is a population of whites and blacks, the former will be at the top of society, and the latter will be at the bottom for obvious historically reasons.
    You do realize that America wouldn't let us became officers in it's military your stupid racist ? .

Why not? If you docile ? where any good at warfare, they would allowed some exceptions. Somebody could have risen through the ranks even during this time period. Historically there have been black military generals in European armies even at the height of slavery.
    That's Máximo Gómez, note his complexion. Muthafucka stay suckin' the white man's ? . To paraphrase Nas "I know you ain't talking 'bout us dog. You, what? You been on the white's ? ? , you love his style."

Get that white American ? out of your mind, and pay attention. Maximo Gomez was a White Dominican, just like Gregorio Luperon was a black Dominican. Dominican Republic is a multi-ethnic nation and we didn't have the type of segregation that is still present in the US. Maximo Gomez looks like any regular old Dominican Cibaeno grandfather. There's nothing uncommon about him.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But you still cannot drink the tap water in the Dominican republic
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's dominicoons in all of the lesser Antilles and PR including the Dutch Caribbean(Aruba, Curaçao) where I'm from. All the ? maids criminals are dominicoons Colombians Venezuelans or Haitians

@Enriquillo you should see how your half breed cousins live outside dr jajajaja
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    This ? is hilarious. Blacks arguing against Blacks that speak Spanish (really not much of a difference). For every ? you can find in DR, I can provide a Ray Lewis, Charles Barkley, or Stephen A Smith. Better off casting the sell outs and ? to the side, and get back to business. We don't even know Amara even co-signed what they did.

They have a pervasive predisposition to cooking in their culture due to them still being traumatized by Haiti invading them and they being confused tragic mulattos
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's not just DR. Most of Latin America is run by white people. It's the aftermath of colonialism and racially structured systems of power. The same people running ? are the ancestors of the people who put these countries in chains and killed off all the Tainos

And I bet Amara dont give a ? either. Her name is La Negra, no white actress is gonna make her feel ashamed about being black
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    It's not just DR. Most of Latin America is run by white people. It's the aftermath of colonialism and racially structured systems of power. The same people running ? are the ancestors of the people who put these countries in chains and killed off all the Tainos

And I bet Amara dont give a ? either. Her name is La Negra, no white actress is gonna make her feel ashamed about being black

Inb4drisdifferentwehavepoorwhitepeopletoocolordoesntmatter
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enriquillo wrote: »
    White Dominicans run DR.
    That's my point you dumb ? .
    You're completely incapable of comprehending simple ? . DR is a multi-ethnic nation with people of diverse racial backgrounds.

When did I say that it wasn't?
    DR is run by "White" people, who have been in this island for centuries creating their wealth.

Why are you repeating things I've already said peg boy?
    All these people you posted here are more Dominican than any COCOLO baseball player.

So David Ortiz, Johnny Cueto, and Tony Abreu aren't Dominicans?
    Also, get this, not all light-skin or "white" people in DR are rich or part of some priviledged elite class.

Just as in America, they have white privilege.
    No, I said Haitian and Cocolo ? are ugly. Real Afro-Dominican women are decent looking, though I prefer light-skin Dominican women from the Central Cibao region, because those are my type of women. My whole family looks whiter than those girls you posted, the only one that looks even remotely white is Dulcitta Lieggi. In the town I grew up most girls look like this.

? ass muthafucka love those white hoes.
    Martin Luther ? was a ? -ass nikka who wanted acceptance from White Americans. Racial integration in the USA was a complete failure, you where better off seperate from white Americans.

We've got blood and sweat equity in this muthafucka. Then again you racist white supremacist muthafuckas love telling a what to do and where to go when he can no longer offer you free labor.
    This muthafucka and his illusions of inclusion. Just because you can use the same bano Senor Carlos and have pernil in his restaurants, as I have clearly demonstrated it's white Latinos that have the DR on lock.
    Who the ? is Senor Carlos?

The Latino equivalent to Mr. Charlie.
    You do realize that America wouldn't let us became officers in it's military your stupid racist ? .
    Why not? If you docile ? where any good at warfare, they would allowed some exceptions. Somebody could have risen through the ranks even during this time period. Historically there have been black military generals in European armies even at the height of slavery.

They wouldn't let us into West Point or Annapolis. And if you read African Americans were from from docile.
    Get that white American ? out of your mind, and pay attention. Maximo Gomez was a White Dominican, just like Gregorio Luperon was a black Dominican. Dominican Republic is a multi-ethnic nation and we didn't have the type of segregation that is still present in the US. Maximo Gomez looks like any regular old Dominican Cibaeno grandfather. There's nothing uncommon about him.

Where are the black CEOs in the DR? Who are the black academics in the DR? How many black doctors, attorneys, accountants do you have? Why is there a picture required on with job applications in the DR? How come if you don't have the complexion for the connection, they don't let you in certain clubs in that Coontastic country?

This stupid muthafucka is a perfect example of what Colin Cowherd was talking about when he Dominicans not having been known in having world class academic abilities. All this muthafucka has done is prove my point about the DR being a racist society. At here in America, a quick Google search will reveal black CEOs and academics. However all he's doing is staying on the white's ? .

Why are is a blatant racist white supremacist allow to post on a black broad?
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its crazy how black people love to claim other races
    its an obsession
  • rickmogul
    Options
    @blackrain ...Here's a test of not only true friendship but more importantly true feelings. Next time ANY non black uses ? , my ? , whatever race they R, address them as my ? , My ? , My ? , My ? , My Danny Boy, My ? , My ? ! What their face and emotional change. How dare they be allowed 2 use thee most hurtful and derogatory term towards us! Yeah, we can say it, that's family business! I dare a muthafucka 2 say it around me. Wish I was in the industry. I'd go hard and put all them spanish muthafucka ? ass rappers on notice. Fat Joe ? chasing ass. Look at that " Lean back" video when they show him in the bar scene hugging 2 chicks. One in the Jean shorts is a " Known" industry ? jump off. Was an article about it when the video dropped and got silenced. He's a know switch hitter in Miami too.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Look at that " Lean back" video when they show him in the bar scene hugging 2 chicks. One in the Jean shorts is a " Known" industry ? jump off. Was an article about it when the video dropped and got silenced. He's a know switch hitter in Miami too.

[img]http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/what-the-? -gif.gif?gs=a[/img]

• rickmogul
    Options
    @3:20 and 3:52 dancing solo. I ain't on here 4 ? and giggles Maximus Rex. I'll get the name too. Cut off Jean shorts.
  • rickmogul
    Options
    Loraiana. Pink bow in her hair. Ghetto Gospel. Play with it!!
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    If Haiti's 19th century attempts to conquer the Dominicans had gone better............. oh well.

It couldn't have gone worse for the Haitians. They could barely win one battle against a bunch of Dominican cattleranchers. We had no real army, and they outnumbered us like 10 to 1, yet we still kicked their ? and sent them back to their (smaller, drier) side of the island. They even tried to sneak in with ships, and we sunk all their vessels. Now if things would have turned out differently, DR would look just like Haiti, and that would suck.

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxieK9KF0j8

Port Au Prince, Haiti
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKURIuaixvE

Everybody knows the history. Haitians kicked ass. Even Napoleon. Haitians even gave the warning and were honest in telling the foreigners to get off the island and leave or else they would be killed. They ruled for about 22 years. Who the ? you think you're talking to? Haitians took over the whole damn island. Dominicans went crying to Spain to beg for help. Spain sent back in their military along with the help of other European nations and EVEN America joined in by embargoing all trade and exports from the entire island until Spain regained control. The French were all too willing to help since Napoleon was sour about losing. America told every nation if they traded with Haiti then it wouldn't do business with them ever. The reason they did this was they feared blacks in America rising up and revolting on plantations the way the Haitians did.

I"m really not talking to enriquillo-since folks like him obviously aren't in touch with what international history has written on that account. Let stupid be dumb.
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I've been to Santo Domingo, ? Cana, Higuey, and Santiago. 2-3week vacations each time.Dated while I was there for 5 years two girls one from Samana and the other from Constanza. I'm going again to Constanza in January. Either I'm blind or only about 10% looked like the pictures below. This ain't even racism. I went there thinking I was gonna see White Latinos or expecting that whiter look like in Puerto Rico, Argentina, Colombia but the first thing THE very first thing my mind said to me when i wasn't even thinking was DAMN these folks are black when I got off the plane. Didn't wanna think it, but when I saw the people at the airport it just shocked the ? out of me. The rest is literally history. And no I don't want them to be black any more than they want to be black and I don't give two ? what they or we call them. I'm only expressing an unexpected reaction. Even the white dude on the plane next to me said the same thing when we flew into that airport right outside Santo Domingo. (I wrote more below for Maximus]
    White Dominicans run DR.
    That's my point you dumb ? .
    You're completely incapable of comprehending simple ? . DR is a multi-ethnic nation with people of diverse racial backgrounds.

When did I say that it wasn't?
    DR is run by "White" people, who have been in this island for centuries creating their wealth.

Why are you repeating things I've already said peg boy?
    All these people you posted here are more Dominican than any COCOLO baseball player.

So David Ortiz, Johnny Cueto, and Tony Abreu aren't Dominicans?
    Also, get this, not all light-skin or "white" people in DR are rich or part of some priviledged elite class.

Just as in America, they have white privilege.

? ass muthafucka love those white hoes.

We've got blood and sweat equity in this muthafucka. Then again you racist white supremacist muthafuckas love telling a what to do and where to go when he can no longer offer you free labor.
    Who the ? is Senor Carlos?

The Latino equivalent to Mr. Charlie.

They wouldn't let us into West Point or Annapolis. And if you read African Americans were from from docile.

Where are the black CEOs in the DR? Who are the black academics in the DR? How many black doctors, attorneys, accountants do you have? Why is there a picture required on with job applications in the DR? How come if you don't have the complexion for the connection, they don't let you in certain clubs in that Coontastic country?

This stupid muthafucka is a perfect example of what Colin Cowherd was talking about when he Dominicans not having been known in having world class academic abilities. All this muthafucka has done is prove my point about the DR being a racist society. At here in America, a quick Google search will reveal black CEOs and academics. However all he's doing is staying on the white's ? .

Why are is a blatant racist white supremacist allow to post on a black broad?

glad you had the energy to do it. Cause i ain't got the energy for history lessons sometime. It's written. Documented by like 10 countries (even wikipedia or google) and some ignore it. I've been there 6 times and yes it is racist, but to their credit it is a different type of racism that seems (only living there could reveal what's beneath what I can't see) less aggressive than America's by far....but yes still racist and definitely NOT educated on international black history or current states beyond Obama or national figures. There racism was like my sister's black but I"m white. Then you meet the sister and she's like "who said I'm black???" Then they both have the exact same parents.