Fkin' Dominicans, Have They No Fkin' Shame?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Haiti is a ? tho

They only thing that I hold the Haitians responsible for the blatant corruption of the government. Even then you have to realize that these are a utterly hopeless people. They need to be taught that they have the ability to not only control their government, but make them more responsible.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Haiti is a ? tho

Considering your ignorant race baiting, and you e-stalking me for months, I'm pretty sure your mother was indeed a ? hole herself. You're a cowardly failure.

First off my mom isnt mexican but she does have french blood in her so her relatives were sonnin u red eyed ?

Fuckn genocide cemetary is a "nice place to live"..than move there u fuckn ?

Ps before u try n call someone racist for sonning you...dont call other posters ? spics n ? on other ethnicites/birthplace but ? when someone ? on you

That's how I know you're an emotional racist coward. I never called anyone a ? but you were so in your feelings you assumed I did. Btw your ? ? mother's mother got ? by some French ? and now you're on your high horse because of some "French blood." Lmao, confused ? , please. You troll, e stalk, race bait, and click feelings and wack when you're on your period. Foh.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Enriquillo wrote: »
    You didn't address any of my points and keep rambling on about defeating a weak Haiti . Jut what I'd expect from a stupid Dominicoon . First off not African American. Where my fan from we let you tatos clean up after us and use you as but rags lmao. Nothing is impressive about the DR at all. You all have produced nothing to add to the human experience. Your nation is full of ? ? tragic mulattos and ? .

You where too much of a ? to mention the craphole country where your family comes from. I know you're not an African-American, I just decided to ? on them again for the hell of it.lol You should tell me where exactly is your "fan" from, so I can respond to your ? accordingly. I'm sure you're not a Puerto Rican and outside of Puerto Rico, which is used as a gateway to the USA, there is no significant Dominican presence in any other Caribbean islands. And these days there are more Haitians migrating to Puerto Rico than Dominicans. Here is a video of the Dominican Navy capturing some dustyass Haitian boatpeople trying to migrate to PR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoIHVEMkr1k

And since you brought up the topic of ? , here's a video on child prostitution in Haiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bXZEJjkt4g

And another video on child Slavery in Haiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94qWLBWagLI

You call African Americans an under class yet Dominicans are below them the US. The only you all are good at is sucking ? for dollars euros or florin. But congrats on your great accomplishments of rejoining your slave masters Spain.
    Y'all should be happy African Americans are kind enough to spend money on your women or you wouldn't even have Internet primo jajaja

Cocolos and Haitian ? are good at sucking ? , though I wouldn't ? these nappy-headed ? even if they paid me for it. They're part of the under-class of the DR just like African-Americans are the under-class of the USA. The majority of streetwalker prostitutes in Sosua, Boca Chica, Terrenas, etc. are some ugly raggedy-ass looking Haitians and Cocolos, we call them "grillos" or crickets. The average Dominican wouldn't touch these ? with a ten-foot pole. But black Americans have no standards, so they pay money to have sex with the absolute lowest rung of women in this country. They rather ? these nasty ? , since African-American women are even uglier and look like fat Gorillas in heat.

You morons know very little of DR, all you know about is getting cheap ? in coastal areas, Black Americans contribute nothing to the tourism industry. DR receives millions of NON-BLACK North American, South American, European, Asian, and Middle-Eastern tourists every year who visit various parts of the country. In terms of historal landmarks, architecture, urbanism, nightlife, natural landscapes, cultural attractions, regional diversity, etc. DR is superior to most of the region. DR competes more with continental Latin-American countries for tourists, we're only surpassed by giants like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina in tourism dollars. we receive by far more tourists than any other Caribbean country. ? , we get more tourists in ONE MONTH than Haiti does in a whole year.

CaribbeanTourismOrganization_Top6CaribbeanDestinations2014.png

In terms of architectural attractions, DR has the FIRST European city in the New World with buildings and landmarks that date back to the 1500s to the 1800s. But of course ? aren't interested in ? like that. I don't see no African-Americans around these parts.

11262213_1449689228669338_3643412123400799335_n.jpg?oh=9efa16f8bf1fedd47e6de7b67d87a901&oe=587906AA

11918949_1469673496670911_6367381203112310494_n.jpg?oh=c0c2c07228e7f9c1377affcb921db2d7&oe=5873CAC5

Santo Domingo mixes the classic and new, not only do we have the oldest architecture in the Western Hemisphere but we also have the most modern city in the Caribbean region in terms of infrastructure, with the tallest skyscrapers in the region.

tumblr_nig6efiv1Y1u8i2olo1_1280.jpg

DR not only has the tallest buildings in the Caribbean, but also the highest mountains in the Caribbean. Pico Duarte is taller than any mountain the Eastern region of the US and rises over 10,000 feet above sea level. DR has the most varied landscapes and climate zones in the Caribbean region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CG9s3xrP7g

that restaurant is on conde.
    across from the old church.
    I have breakfast there most of the time. an order my favorite drink jugo mixto...that ? is good.

so uh...
    us American blacks do go in zona colonial.
    we know the people all up an down that strip.

as for the Haitian pedos...that aint cool to say bruh. them UN troops be there ? them kids

real ? ...like 5 out of every ten chicks I know in Santo domingo has been ? by a family member at an early age.

but the light skin issue is all over Latin America. it's not just in the DR.

tego calderon an felix trinidad often talked about how they are treated in Puerto Rico an around the Latin American countries.

we all have our problems....and we all ? each other.
    whether it's crips vs bloods, folk vs nation, DDP vs trinitarios...

an guess who's sneaking by making all the money?

A lot of them don't want to hear it though. On either side. Better to stay playing into the divisions set up by mutated caucasoids to quell the threat of united people of the sun styling on them worldwide. Then to stand up as one weapon and spark true progressive revolution.

true...
    progress means to be responsible.
    the more responsible you have to be the more you progress.

I have worked with both american blacks and dominicans.

in both groups you have those that want an those who want to get by.

united is not a bad word. I don't understand why it's so hard at times to overlook someone who looks like you for someone who is most likely the enemy.

Let's be honest it's AAs reaching out to Dominicoons not the other way around. Let them hslfbreeds be b

not all true but I know what you mean.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Haiti is a ? tho

They only thing that I hold the Haitians responsible for the blatant corruption of the government. Even then you have to realize that these are a utterly hopeless people. They need to be taught that they have the ability to not only control their government, but make them more responsible.

but American black people can't really be saying this to other folk tho.

we have all we need but just refuse to connect the dots. no pun intended
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Options

Mention her name but don't post any pics? Smh
  • Huey_C
    Options
    And ? whoever disrespected this Goddess
  • Huey_C
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    her song go hard there...always gets the ladies up an shaking it..

she not even dark tho.
    alotta chicks in the capitol is her same complexion
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    If Haiti's 19th century attempts to conquer the Dominicans had gone better............. oh well.

It couldn't have gone worse for the Haitians. They could barely win one battle against a bunch of Dominican cattleranchers. We had no real army, and they outnumbered us like 10 to 1, yet we still kicked their ? and sent them back to their (smaller, drier) side of the island. They even tried to sneak in with ships, and we sunk all their vessels. Now if things would have turned out differently, DR would look just like Haiti, and that would suck.

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxieK9KF0j8

Port Au Prince, Haiti
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKURIuaixvE

Everybody knows the history. Haitians kicked ass. Even Napoleon. Haitians even gave the warning and were honest in telling the foreigners to get off the island and leave or else they would be killed. They ruled for about 22 years. Who the ? you think you're talking to? Haitians took over the whole damn island. Dominicans went crying to Spain to beg for help. Spain sent back in their military along with the help of other European nations and EVEN America joined in by embargoing all trade and exports from the entire island until Spain regained control. The French were all too willing to help since Napoleon was sour about losing. America told every nation if they traded with Haiti then it wouldn't do business with them ever. The reason they did this was they feared blacks in America rising up and revolting on plantations the way the Haitians did.

I"m really not talking to enriquillo-since folks like him obviously aren't in touch with what international history has written on that account. Let stupid be dumb.

Haiti didn't really win. They got the French out. Then the revolution happened. When France came back though Haiti had to bend to their demands which put them in near insurmountable debt. A real winner doesn't end up with the loser's foot on their throat.

Over and over everyone knows the French came back with help and after they lied to Touissant and got him in there country. Again, 23 years later! So basically the French went back, got with Americans, Spain, Britain worked out deals with the Blacks runnning Hispaniola/Santo Domingo and then 23 years later decided to return with the backing of other nations and by isolating/restricting all of Haiti's ability to trade or continue its economy with neighboring islands and Then attacked under the vise of the Haitians thinking they were working out a deal with the French. That's a cowardice liar.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You didn't address any of my points and keep rambling on about defeating a weak Haiti . Jut what I'd expect from a stupid Dominicoon . First off not African American. Where my fan from we let you tatos clean up after us and use you as but rags lmao. Nothing is impressive about the DR at all. You all have produced nothing to add to the human experience. Your nation is full of ? ? tragic mulattos and ? .

You where too much of a ? to mention the craphole country where your family comes from. I know you're not an African-American, I just decided to ? on them again for the hell of it.lol You should tell me where exactly is your "fan" from, so I can respond to your ? accordingly. I'm sure you're not a Puerto Rican and outside of Puerto Rico, which is used as a gateway to the USA, there is no significant Dominican presence in any other Caribbean islands. And these days there are more Haitians migrating to Puerto Rico than Dominicans. Here is a video of the Dominican Navy capturing some dustyass Haitian boatpeople trying to migrate to PR.

And since you brought up the topic of ? , here's a video on child prostitution in Haiti.

You call African Americans an under class yet Dominicans are below them the US. The only you all are good at is sucking ? for dollars euros or florin. But congrats on your great accomplishments of rejoining your slave masters Spain.
    Y'all should be happy African Americans are kind enough to spend money on your women or you wouldn't even have Internet primo jajaja

Cocolos and Haitian ? are good at sucking ? , though I wouldn't ? these nappy-headed ? even if they paid me for it. They're part of the under-class of the DR just like African-Americans are the under-class of the USA. The majority of streetwalker prostitutes in Sosua, Boca Chica, Terrenas, etc. are some ugly raggedy-ass looking Haitians and Cocolos, we call them "grillos" or crickets. The average Dominican wouldn't touch these ? with a ten-foot pole. But black Americans have no standards, so they pay money to have sex with the absolute lowest rung of women in this country. They rather ? these nasty ? , since African-American women are even uglier and look like fat Gorillas in heat.

You morons know very little of DR, all you know about is getting cheap ? in coastal areas, Black Americans contribute nothing to the tourism industry. DR receives millions of NON-BLACK North American, South American, European, Asian, and Middle-Eastern tourists every year who visit various parts of the country. In terms of historal landmarks, architecture, urbanism, nightlife, natural landscapes, cultural attractions, regional diversity, etc. DR is superior to most of the region. DR competes more with continental Latin-American countries for tourists, we're only surpassed by giants like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina in tourism dollars. we receive by far more tourists than any other Caribbean country. ? , we get more tourists in ONE MONTH than Haiti does in a whole year.

In terms of architectural attractions, DR has the FIRST European city in the New World with buildings and landmarks that date back to the 1500s to the 1800s. But of course ? aren't interested in ? like that. I don't see no African-Americans around these parts.

11262213_1449689228669338_3643412123400799335_n.jpg?oh=9efa16f8bf1fedd47e6de7b67d87a901&oe=587906AA

11918949_1469673496670911_6367381203112310494_n.jpg?oh=c0c2c07228e7f9c1377affcb921db2d7&oe=5873CAC5

Santo Domingo mixes the classic and new, not only do we have the oldest architecture in the Western Hemisphere but we also have the most modern city in the Caribbean region in terms of infrastructure, with the tallest skyscrapers in the region.

DR not only has the tallest buildings in the Caribbean, but also the highest mountains in the Caribbean. Pico Duarte is taller than any mountain the Eastern region of the US and rises over 10,000 feet above sea level. DR has the most varied landscapes and climate zones in the Caribbean region.

I have breakfast there most of the time. an order my favorite drink jugo mixto...that ? is good.

so uh...

as for the Haitian pedos...that aint cool to say bruh. them UN troops be there ? them kids

real ? ...like 5 out of every ten chicks I know in Santo domingo has been ? by a family member at an early age.

tego calderon an felix trinidad often talked about how they are treated in Puerto Rico an around the Latin American countries.

A lot of them don't want to hear it though. On either side. Better to stay playing into the divisions set up by mutated caucasoids to quell the threat of united people of the sun styling on them worldwide. Then to stand up as one weapon and spark true progressive revolution.

true...

united is not a bad word. I don't understand why it's so hard at times to overlook someone who looks like you for someone who is most likely the enemy.

Let's be honest it's AAs reaching out to Dominicoons not the other way around. Let them hslfbreeds be b

both of you need to ? and leave black americans out of your third world ? . I don't give a ? about the D.R.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

so uh...

true...

both of you need to ? and leave black americans out of your third world ? . I don't give a ? about the D.R.

must be the only ? to not pull ass there
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    rico_ENS wrote: »
    these cocolo ? always worrying what dominicans doin

what does that mean ?

It means monkey. ? these spics trying to be racist on the sly you aint slick! ? !
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so uh...

true...

1) learn to read ?
    2) I will do and say what ever I want
  • Splackavelli
    Options

so uh...

true...

1) learn to read ?
    2) I will do and say what ever I want

I quoted the wrong panel it was the exchange between you and that enriquillo ? was why I posted that. His racist ? then he starts talking about AA 's and AA women he prolog made because we go down there and take their ? from them either way leave us AA's out of this ? we have enough problems of our own to deal with here in the U.S.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Haiti is a ? tho

but American black people can't really be saying this to other folk tho.

we have all we need but just refuse to connect the dots. no pun intended

I agree on not being critical of others national affairs

But others do have what we don't and didnt. The freedom to autonomously cultivate and sustain a cultural n even national identity vs simply being subjected to one and being in a perpetual state of trying to emerge from that subjection (us)

I ain't saying ? was easy for anyone, but a lot of people were at least able to debrief themselves from slavery and pick up some pieces, we still squab over what were referred to as...and that changes every 20 years or so
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Enrique is a ? ass ? .
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Carola%2BDuran%2Bbikini.jpg

ABSOLUTE WOAT body type to ? ? .

You ever ? a broad with a long ass torso?

As a typical 6' black dude with long arms, long legs, and NOT long torso, you bang a broad like this from behind....you gotta reach WAY up to grab her neck or shoulders.
    Its like ? and doing standing ab crunches simultaneously unless you content to just grab her ass and bang away.....

smh @ that elongated alien torso, good lawd

e4pq8a4x6y51.jpg