Fkin' Dominicans, Have They No Fkin' Shame?

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    flagg.gif

Not now primo

Anyway this lame drake needs to figure wtf he is
    One minute he's Dominican then from Houston then Jamaican smfh

Primo Now and as long as I'm alive I'm waving that flag
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haiti is a ? tho
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    When Dominicans ? on Haiti it's just a way from them to indirectly disrespect all black people

No it isn't because DR doesn't share an island with everyone else. Their relationship with Haiti is not the same as it is with every other island but you're so caught up in historical BS that you'd rather take it personally instead of viewing these problems geopolitically
  • LUClEN
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Black people listen if you have not figured it out by now so called Hispanic people are not our friends and that includes people like LUClEN who has the ? nerve to come in here and try to disrespect the victory that was the Haitian revolution

If it was such a victory then why did Haiti end up so indebted to the French? America never endured even half of what Haiti did after they won independence

Bad leadership. The people were ready for war but the mullato coward elites didn't want to fight. They cared more about white acceptance. And to compare Haiti's independence to America's is comparing apples to orange. After we got independence nobody nation wanted to deal with us or accept our independence only until slavery was ultimately abolished. By that times Haiti was economically ruined after decades of being isolated.

Were talking only 23 years here though. Even DR didn't face that kind of ruin, granted Haiti also had other troubles like corrupt leadership
  • rico_ENS
    rico_ENS Members Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    these cocolo ? always worrying what dominicans doin
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rico_ENS wrote: »

what does that mean ?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Figo wrote: »

what does that mean ?

Anglicized black ppl
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what does that mean ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocolo
    Black people listen if you have not figured it out by now so called Hispanic people are not our friends and that includes people like LUClEN who has the ? nerve to come in here and try to disrespect the victory that was the Haitian revolution

If it was such a victory then why did Haiti end up so indebted to the French? America never endured even half of what Haiti did after they won independence

Bad leadership. The people were ready for war but the mullato coward elites didn't want to fight. They cared more about white acceptance. And to compare Haiti's independence to America's is comparing apples to orange. After we got independence nobody nation wanted to deal with us or accept our independence only until slavery was ultimately abolished. By that times Haiti was economically ruined after decades of being isolated.

Were talking only 23 years here though. Even DR didn't face that kind of ruin, granted Haiti also had other troubles like corrupt leadership

Dr at the time had barely any economy to ruin
  • LUClEN
    edited September 2016
    Options

what does that mean ?

DR didn't exist fam. Haiti was a country. DR wasn't. But afterwards the country didn't face even half the BS haiti had to deal with, from a country it apparently 'beat'.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Dominicans ? on Haiti it's just a way from them to indirectly disrespect all black people

No it isn't because DR doesn't share an island with everyone else. Their relationship with Haiti is not the same as it is with every other island but you're so caught up in historical BS that you'd rather take it personally instead of viewing these problems geopolitically

? OUT OF HERE if you ? on the weakest of us you ? on all of us and as far as I am concerned every black majority nation on earth should be against the Dominican republic, every black person on earth should recognize exactly how ? anti-black the Dominican republic is and we should not stand for it that's my geopolitical perspective on the Dominican republic.
  • LUClEN
    edited September 2016
    Options

? OUT OF HERE if you ? on the weakest of us you ? on all of us and as far as I am concerned every black majority nation on earth should be against the Dominican republic, every black person on earth should recognize exactly how ? anti-black the Dominican republic is and we should not stand for it that's my geopolitical perspective on the Dominican republic.

You're not Sierra Leone or Congo, ?
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what does that mean ?

Anglicized black ppl

what does that mean ?

good looking out. term sound derogative in that guy post.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

what does that mean ?

Anglicized black ppl

what does that mean ?

good looking out. term sound derogative in that guy post.

IMO it's used as a derogatory word but I'm not a Tato so idk. Never been called it irl but then again dominicsns irl are usually not up front in their dislike for you. Just online
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's because he is using it as an insult as he thinks darker skinned people on that island and in general are inferior. Which is extremely ironic coming from a Dominicoon
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

You're not Sierra Leone or Congo, ?

? you ? Haiti is the weakest nation in this hemisphere and you ? Dominicans can seriously ? off into 1,000 hells. If you ? on Haiti you ? on all black folks because several black majority nations could have ended up just like Haiti.

You mixed raced Hispanics have no loyalty and love for black people so therefore you are no different than a European, arab , east indian, or Asian. You spics and especially you Dominicans are a bunch of snakes who smile in the face of people, pretend to be friendly and talk ? behind their backs
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ip man wrote: »
    rickmogul wrote: »
    @Enriquillo ...You R absolutely right. U do have a " country.". Black Americans have a " Continent!". Go back 2 ya $2 aids infested child pimping Known prostitution ass destination. Closes wannabes on the dam planet. Y'all don't get no love fam. Ya ? just ez hoes to ? who love brothers and shame y'all ass every chance they get. Go back brownie! They're waiting on you. Log onto to La Azteca, Univision and Telemundo while u at it. U ain't welcome in the brother circle. Fraud!

Lol Why you hurt bro? You don't have a continent, your ancestors were brought to one, just like my ancestors were, the ship just stopped in the Caribbean instead. And what country in America do you have? You can't see you're being played and manipulated even to this day? And don't talk about Africa cause they don't like you and talk ? about you just like you talk ? about Dominicans fool. You were made American by default bruh, you think your ancestors willingly fought for this country cause they saw it as their own? White man still owning you (and every other minority in this country) to this day, we ain't got that problem in DR. We got our own independence, and kicked slave masters out, can you say the same? I had friends from all shades and different backgrounds in Dr. I never encountered or witnessed racism until I saw it with my own eyes in the US, it was a strange concept to me as a teenager. And being looked down upon because of my skin color and nationality was wrong. Both Haiti and DR even though we have a border we have a history, we share the same slave blood that fought for freedom be it from Europeans or others at least most of our ancestry. You speak as if your knowledge is so concrete you don't know ? . And then you want to talk about women wanting to ? and talk ? about us like that's some unusual ? , like sisters and other women don't do that ? about yall all the time. ? if you only knew smh. Like a give a ? though.

Lmaooooo why Spanish ? be acting like they they lil doo doo ass no running water mosquito nests that deal? All you ? A. Wanna be American REALLY ? BAD and B. Bow Down to white ppl. ? disgusting. The hoes bad and they go though so eh
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Haiti is a ? tho

Don't the cartels be running in y'all cribs and taking refrigerators?

How many ? abuelos can live in one crib?

Ay be safe max I heard they cutting heads off and leaving em on the EXPRESS WAY
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haiti is a ? tho

Considering your ignorant race baiting, and you e-stalking me for months, I'm pretty sure your mother was indeed a ? hole herself. You're a cowardly failure.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Enriquillo wrote: »
    You didn't address any of my points and keep rambling on about defeating a weak Haiti . Jut what I'd expect from a stupid Dominicoon . First off not African American. Where my fan from we let you tatos clean up after us and use you as but rags lmao. Nothing is impressive about the DR at all. You all have produced nothing to add to the human experience. Your nation is full of ? ? tragic mulattos and ? .

You where too much of a ? to mention the craphole country where your family comes from. I know you're not an African-American, I just decided to ? on them again for the hell of it.lol You should tell me where exactly is your "fan" from, so I can respond to your ? accordingly. I'm sure you're not a Puerto Rican and outside of Puerto Rico, which is used as a gateway to the USA, there is no significant Dominican presence in any other Caribbean islands. And these days there are more Haitians migrating to Puerto Rico than Dominicans. Here is a video of the Dominican Navy capturing some dustyass Haitian boatpeople trying to migrate to PR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoIHVEMkr1k

And since you brought up the topic of ? , here's a video on child prostitution in Haiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bXZEJjkt4g

And another video on child Slavery in Haiti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94qWLBWagLI

You call African Americans an under class yet Dominicans are below them the US. The only you all are good at is sucking ? for dollars euros or florin. But congrats on your great accomplishments of rejoining your slave masters Spain.
    Y'all should be happy African Americans are kind enough to spend money on your women or you wouldn't even have Internet primo jajaja

Cocolos and Haitian ? are good at sucking ? , though I wouldn't ? these nappy-headed ? even if they paid me for it. They're part of the under-class of the DR just like African-Americans are the under-class of the USA. The majority of streetwalker prostitutes in Sosua, Boca Chica, Terrenas, etc. are some ugly raggedy-ass looking Haitians and Cocolos, we call them "grillos" or crickets. The average Dominican wouldn't touch these ? with a ten-foot pole. But black Americans have no standards, so they pay money to have sex with the absolute lowest rung of women in this country. They rather ? these nasty ? , since African-American women are even uglier and look like fat Gorillas in heat.

You morons know very little of DR, all you know about is getting cheap ? in coastal areas, Black Americans contribute nothing to the tourism industry. DR receives millions of NON-BLACK North American, South American, European, Asian, and Middle-Eastern tourists every year who visit various parts of the country. In terms of historal landmarks, architecture, urbanism, nightlife, natural landscapes, cultural attractions, regional diversity, etc. DR is superior to most of the region. DR competes more with continental Latin-American countries for tourists, we're only surpassed by giants like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina in tourism dollars. we receive by far more tourists than any other Caribbean country. ? , we get more tourists in ONE MONTH than Haiti does in a whole year.

CaribbeanTourismOrganization_Top6CaribbeanDestinations2014.png

In terms of architectural attractions, DR has the FIRST European city in the New World with buildings and landmarks that date back to the 1500s to the 1800s. But of course ? aren't interested in ? like that. I don't see no African-Americans around these parts.

11262213_1449689228669338_3643412123400799335_n.jpg?oh=9efa16f8bf1fedd47e6de7b67d87a901&oe=587906AA

11918949_1469673496670911_6367381203112310494_n.jpg?oh=c0c2c07228e7f9c1377affcb921db2d7&oe=5873CAC5

Santo Domingo mixes the classic and new, not only do we have the oldest architecture in the Western Hemisphere but we also have the most modern city in the Caribbean region in terms of infrastructure, with the tallest skyscrapers in the region.

tumblr_nig6efiv1Y1u8i2olo1_1280.jpg

DR not only has the tallest buildings in the Caribbean, but also the highest mountains in the Caribbean. Pico Duarte is taller than any mountain the Eastern region of the US and rises over 10,000 feet above sea level. DR has the most varied landscapes and climate zones in the Caribbean region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CG9s3xrP7g

that restaurant is on conde.
    across from the old church.
    I have breakfast there most of the time. an order my favorite drink jugo mixto...that ? is good.

so uh...
    us American blacks do go in zona colonial.
    we know the people all up an down that strip.

as for the Haitian pedos...that aint cool to say bruh. them UN troops be there ? them kids

real ? ...like 5 out of every ten chicks I know in Santo domingo has been ? by a family member at an early age.

but the light skin issue is all over Latin America. it's not just in the DR.

tego calderon an felix trinidad often talked about how they are treated in Puerto Rico an around the Latin American countries.

we all have our problems....and we all ? each other.
    whether it's crips vs bloods, folk vs nation, DDP vs trinitarios...

an guess who's sneaking by making all the money?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You didn't address any of my points and keep rambling on about defeating a weak Haiti . Jut what I'd expect from a stupid Dominicoon . First off not African American. Where my fan from we let you tatos clean up after us and use you as but rags lmao. Nothing is impressive about the DR at all. You all have produced nothing to add to the human experience. Your nation is full of ? ? tragic mulattos and ? .

You where too much of a ? to mention the craphole country where your family comes from. I know you're not an African-American, I just decided to ? on them again for the hell of it.lol You should tell me where exactly is your "fan" from, so I can respond to your ? accordingly. I'm sure you're not a Puerto Rican and outside of Puerto Rico, which is used as a gateway to the USA, there is no significant Dominican presence in any other Caribbean islands. And these days there are more Haitians migrating to Puerto Rico than Dominicans. Here is a video of the Dominican Navy capturing some dustyass Haitian boatpeople trying to migrate to PR.

And since you brought up the topic of ? , here's a video on child prostitution in Haiti.

You call African Americans an under class yet Dominicans are below them the US. The only you all are good at is sucking ? for dollars euros or florin. But congrats on your great accomplishments of rejoining your slave masters Spain.
    Y'all should be happy African Americans are kind enough to spend money on your women or you wouldn't even have Internet primo jajaja

Cocolos and Haitian ? are good at sucking ? , though I wouldn't ? these nappy-headed ? even if they paid me for it. They're part of the under-class of the DR just like African-Americans are the under-class of the USA. The majority of streetwalker prostitutes in Sosua, Boca Chica, Terrenas, etc. are some ugly raggedy-ass looking Haitians and Cocolos, we call them "grillos" or crickets. The average Dominican wouldn't touch these ? with a ten-foot pole. But black Americans have no standards, so they pay money to have sex with the absolute lowest rung of women in this country. They rather ? these nasty ? , since African-American women are even uglier and look like fat Gorillas in heat.

You morons know very little of DR, all you know about is getting cheap ? in coastal areas, Black Americans contribute nothing to the tourism industry. DR receives millions of NON-BLACK North American, South American, European, Asian, and Middle-Eastern tourists every year who visit various parts of the country. In terms of historal landmarks, architecture, urbanism, nightlife, natural landscapes, cultural attractions, regional diversity, etc. DR is superior to most of the region. DR competes more with continental Latin-American countries for tourists, we're only surpassed by giants like Mexico, Brazil, Argentina in tourism dollars. we receive by far more tourists than any other Caribbean country. ? , we get more tourists in ONE MONTH than Haiti does in a whole year.

In terms of architectural attractions, DR has the FIRST European city in the New World with buildings and landmarks that date back to the 1500s to the 1800s. But of course ? aren't interested in ? like that. I don't see no African-Americans around these parts.

11262213_1449689228669338_3643412123400799335_n.jpg?oh=9efa16f8bf1fedd47e6de7b67d87a901&oe=587906AA

11918949_1469673496670911_6367381203112310494_n.jpg?oh=c0c2c07228e7f9c1377affcb921db2d7&oe=5873CAC5

Santo Domingo mixes the classic and new, not only do we have the oldest architecture in the Western Hemisphere but we also have the most modern city in the Caribbean region in terms of infrastructure, with the tallest skyscrapers in the region.

DR not only has the tallest buildings in the Caribbean, but also the highest mountains in the Caribbean. Pico Duarte is taller than any mountain the Eastern region of the US and rises over 10,000 feet above sea level. DR has the most varied landscapes and climate zones in the Caribbean region.

I have breakfast there most of the time. an order my favorite drink jugo mixto...that ? is good.

so uh...

as for the Haitian pedos...that aint cool to say bruh. them UN troops be there ? them kids

real ? ...like 5 out of every ten chicks I know in Santo domingo has been ? by a family member at an early age.

tego calderon an felix trinidad often talked about how they are treated in Puerto Rico an around the Latin American countries.

A lot of them don't want to hear it though. On either side. Better to stay playing into the divisions set up by mutated caucasoids to quell the threat of united people of the sun styling on them worldwide. Then to stand up as one weapon and spark true progressive revolution.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Leaving for DR this weekend....

I'll take care of it

If you ain't makin deaf ? babies in the DR, you ain't ? them DR chicks properly.........

You need to step back and let a real deaf ? do it.....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

so uh...

A lot of them don't want to hear it though. On either side. Better to stay playing into the divisions set up by mutated caucasoids to quell the threat of united people of the sun styling on them worldwide. Then to stand up as one weapon and spark true progressive revolution.

true...
    progress means to be responsible.
    the more responsible you have to be the more you progress.

I have worked with both american blacks and dominicans.

in both groups you have those that want an those who want to get by.

united is not a bad word. I don't understand why it's so hard at times to overlook someone who looks like you for someone who is most likely the enemy.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Haiti is a ? tho

Considering your ignorant race baiting, and you e-stalking me for months, I'm pretty sure your mother was indeed a ? hole herself. You're a cowardly failure.

First off my mom isnt mexican but she does have french blood in her so her relatives were sonnin u red eyed ?

Fuckn genocide cemetary is a "nice place to live"..than move there u fuckn ?

Ps before u try n call someone racist for sonning you...dont call other posters ? spics n ? on other ethnicites/birthplace but ? when someone ? on you
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @Enriquillo
    also something I noticed in the places you mentioned... alot of the prostitution is from the Europeans .
    one of my homies was about to beat up a dude who was trying to scoop a 14 yr old girl. they stay in some child sex traffic ? .
    I got stories for days about the ? I see there.

the euros go there make babies and leave the chicks. an the ones that do take the lady back to their country treat them like housemaids.

outside of the US the largest population of domincans are Spain, Italy and Switzerland. guess what the women are doing? not all but a lot.

I hate seeing that ? honestly. it's some sad ? to see an they just want a better life for their family, so they make the sacrifice.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

so uh...

true...
    progress means to be responsible.
    the more responsible you have to be the more you progress.

I have worked with both american blacks and dominicans.

in both groups you have those that want an those who want to get by.

united is not a bad word. I don't understand why it's so hard at times to overlook someone who looks like you for someone who is most likely the enemy.

Let's be honest it's AAs reaching out to Dominicoons not the other way around. Let them hslfbreeds be b