Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats how ? are tho if we feel your dating a real one even as your friend I won't be with your ? IMA tell you your ? uP

but if we dont really ? with your gf for.whatever reason I probably won't say ? thot on my ?

? want your relationship to fail.makes them feel better especially if they ain't got ?

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boo is going for the Lawrence look with his hair and I am not mad.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    My boo is going for the Lawrence look with his hair and I am not mad.

Now all he need to do to solidify his Lawrence-ness is pull a ? -by on you like he did with Issa lol
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a4gnbombnybw.gif
    Might have to rename this ? Messy
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Bruh what tha ? !?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It lowkey looks like the Lawrence character might be done on the show they might be moving in another direction and focusing on Issa and Daniel.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    It lowkey looks like the Lawrence character might be done on the show they might be moving in another direction and focusing on Issa and Daniel.

RIP LawrenceHive
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

I think they can go the route of Lawrence and issa being exes who are now friends. He's still cool with Derek so they could work him into being at group functions.

Plus if there's no Lawrence there's no Chad, and I can't have that lol
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Aparna is my ? . Lawrence aint got the juice to deal with somebody like that lol. It's funny cuz she basically treating him how he treated Tasha, except she's upfront and he wasn't.

I'm glad lawrence and issa had a positive ending. That proposal caught me unawares....but I knew it wasn't real when they did that mo better blues montage ? .

Issa moving in with daniel....umm...she's technically not doing anything wrong, but I don't condone that ? lol. Daniel playing himself on that one. You already heard and seen that Issa thinks of you as the back pocket ? ...

Oh and I'm done defending molly...smh
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    That due north ? had me rolliiiiin
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Damn Daniel lmao.
    Did not see that comin Issa

Lawrence gotta be going on hiatus cause if he catch wind of this on season 3 it's gone be smoke in the city.

Molly ain't ? pity ? my boy Lil Rel only to go back to Dro. That's why she got the elementary rising star from them white folks......who she should leave ASAP cause clearly they not promoting her to Sr. Partner

Oh yeah Issa might as well find another gig we got y'all not looking good for her long term
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Ill take this, i like the way it smell." Creepy ass old dude
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't that a ? !!

These muthafuccas gave this hefa a CERTIFICATE??? My bad...a certificate AND a picture on the wall. I'll be damn. After that meeting, that would be the day I put in my 2wk notice.

Issa's brother had me rollin.

Didn't I say Lawrence got the victory last week...but was gonna muck it up the following week? Welp...que that car convo wit Aparna. Smh. My gawd man.

Glad Issa & Lawrence admitted their faults and ended the way they did. Smh at her tho going to Daniel...and sleep in on the couch that Eye-Gate happened. But hey.

Molly...aside that job situation...no other comment.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    i love you too much to stay with you.

imma use this line everytime against these ? .

Molly & Issa

giphy.gif

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Molly and Issa end the season finale by sayin ? it huh..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

I think they can go the route of Lawrence and issa being exes who are now friends. He's still cool with Derek so they could work him into being at group functions.

I can see occasional appearances but as far as him being apart of major storylines I think that's over. They had their closure.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice finale. Love the Pulp Fiction-ish shooting.

MVP's of the season, hands down are all the side friends and family members.

Kelly
    DJ Yella
    Blood Neighbor
    Issa and Molly's brothers
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can see occasional appearances but as far as him being apart of major storylines I think that's over. They had their closure.

Unless it's some behind the scenes stuff going on, don't see Lawrence not being a major storyline.