@Westie

Derek is lowkey fine to me and idk why. Help :#
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat
    @Westie

Too pretty and saditty. None of the men the show are ugly though.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @Kat
    @Westie

Exactly...but alas....
  • Kat
    Options
    @Kat
    @Westie

Exactly...but alas....

Lol!
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kat
    @Westie

he is very pretty.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    What does this mean for them going forward? Is the door closed for them romantically?

I think it was helpful for her to be able to have that conversation to move on and grow. Do I think the door is closed? Yeah, right now. I don't think that they need to be together and they know that and it really just served as an opportunity for them to just be like, 'OK, I don't hate you, I'm not holding onto this.' This needed to happen and it's exciting for them to be able to have that so we can see where they go from there.

Now that Issa and Lawrence are even further removed, is there ever a question in the writers room of how to continue to incorporate Lawrence into the story as you move into season three? What will always keep him in the Insecure loop?

He's connected to the show by just the fact that he will always be a part of her. I think he'll always be connected to her. When I say the door is closed on them temporarily, I think that’s a romantic door, but there are definitely other responsibilities of how they may continue to have a relationship, you never know. We just really love Lawrence as a character and he just gives us insight on a world that we’re not able to necessarily see in other television shows. We definitely talked about how we want to incorporate him in the next season, and without giving away too much, I'm excited to be able to do that.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slap all three of the main characters. They all ? up.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawrence out of here. It will be Issa, Daniel, and Molly centered or just focus on Issa and Molly. Do they ever focus on anyone else without Issa, Molly, or Lawrence around? I don't think they do but correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawrence out of here. It will be Issa, Daniel, and Molly centered or just focus on Issa and Molly. Do they ever focus on anyone else without Issa, Molly, or Lawrence around? I don't think they do but correct me if I'm wrong.

Nope.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    bvnyaxsgxvju.png

C...The Dunes
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly going to get her ass whipped next season. By homie s wife...book it

And either her or Issa getting pregnant next season
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    What does this mean for them going forward? Is the door closed for them romantically?

I think it was helpful for her to be able to have that conversation to move on and grow. Do I think the door is closed? Yeah, right now. I don't think that they need to be together and they know that and it really just served as an opportunity for them to just be like, 'OK, I don't hate you, I'm not holding onto this.' This needed to happen and it's exciting for them to be able to have that so we can see where they go from there.

Now that Issa and Lawrence are even further removed, is there ever a question in the writers room of how to continue to incorporate Lawrence into the story as you move into season three? What will always keep him in the Insecure loop?

He's connected to the show by just the fact that he will always be a part of her. I think he'll always be connected to her. When I say the door is closed on them temporarily, I think that’s a romantic door, but there are definitely other responsibilities of how they may continue to have a relationship, you never know. We just really love Lawrence as a character and he just gives us insight on a world that we’re not able to necessarily see in other television shows. We definitely talked about how we want to incorporate him in the next season, and without giving away too much, I'm excited to be able to do that.

So Lawrence will still be around doing his thing. Got it.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Aparna is my ? . Lawrence aint got the juice to deal with somebody like that lol. It's funny cuz she basically treating him how he treated Tasha, except she's upfront and he wasn't.

I'm glad lawrence and issa had a positive ending. That proposal caught me unawares....but I knew it wasn't real when they did that mo better blues montage ? .

Issa moving in with daniel....umm...she's technically not doing anything wrong, but I don't condone that ? lol. Daniel playing himself on that one. You already heard and seen that Issa thinks of you as the back pocket ? ...

Oh and I'm done defending molly...smh

3GKNY.gif

Was gonna post the Negrodamus gif about Molly ? lil Rel but everybody knows shes a hoe and even Stevie Wonder could she was going to ? him.

Damn Gabi finally leaving Molly alone and I'm about to say something positive about Molly.

It was good to see Molly back in therapy cause that ? need it.

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Aparna is my ? . Lawrence aint got the juice to deal with somebody like that lol. It's funny cuz she basically treating him how he treated Tasha, except she's upfront and he wasn't.

I'm glad lawrence and issa had a positive ending. That proposal caught me unawares....but I knew it wasn't real when they did that mo better blues montage ? .

Issa moving in with daniel....umm...she's technically not doing anything wrong, but I don't condone that ? lol. Daniel playing himself on that one. You already heard and seen that Issa thinks of you as the back pocket ? ...

Oh and I'm done defending molly...smh

3GKNY.gif

Was gonna post the Negrodamus gif about Molly ? lil Rel but everybody knows shes a hoe and even Stevie Wonder could she was going to ? him.

Damn Gabi finally leaving Molly alone and I'm about to say something positive about Molly.

It was good to see Molly back in therapy cause that ? need it.

I thought her going back to therapy was a positive, but her not mentioning dro was a red flag. Also the issue isn't that she ? dro, it's that it doesn't make her feel good afterwards. If you wana ? with somebody that's cool...yall grown...but you aren't getting anything out of it. It all runs counterintuitive to the therapy in the first place.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Lawrence stay being on his sucka ? !! That sucka ass ? ? up ? with Aparna for nothing. Aparna the type of ? Chad would need to have an affair with if he stepping out on his wife.

So Issa was taking care of Lawrence for 2 years the rent gets raised in those hood ass apartments and this ? gotta move out ASAP.

1*MINb-ejYCab5RKkhqAplDA.gif
    20887173.gif

Per LawrenceHive, he was still paying for ? off his unemployment...and I think that apt/area getting gentrified is a thing of this season. So we can assume the rent was the same before the white people and their froyo came in
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawrence stay being on his sucka ? !! That sucka ass ? ? up ? with Aparna for nothing. Aparna the type of ? Chad would need to have an affair with if he stepping out on his wife.

So Issa was taking care of Lawrence for 2 years the rent gets raised in those hood ass apartments and this ? gotta move out ASAP.

1*MINb-ejYCab5RKkhqAplDA.gif
    20887173.gif

Per LawrenceHive, he was still paying for ? off his unemployment...and I think that apt/area getting gentrified is a thing of this season. So we can assume the rent was the same before the white people and their froyo came in

No that was per the facts of the show Lawrence had some savings left and was getting unemployment.

The area is for sure getting gentrified but that rent ain't go up that high off the first notice.

Come on Gabs!!

It was a shot at the Issa crowd who swore up and down that she was footing the bill for everything taking care of a grown ass man when that was never the case.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Molly don't wanna be saved. She wasting that shrink's time. I found it hilarious though when them crackers gave her a gold star.
  • Kat
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    I can see Lawrence and Aparna becoming successful with their own mobile app venture...contrast to issa and her career struggling, living on Daniel couch.........catchin facials lol

Um, Issa has a respectable career, don't hate.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    I can see Lawrence and Aparna becoming successful with their own mobile app venture...contrast to issa and her career struggling, living on Daniel couch.........catchin facials lol

Um, Issa has a respectable career, don't hate.
    giphy.gif

The ? outta here. Iss is a ? hair away from being fired just off of letting that wack-ass VP lock out the Latino students alone. Wouldn't be shocked if she caught dem deavors in S3.