• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    It lowkey looks like the Lawrence character might be done on the show they might be moving in another direction and focusing on Issa and Daniel.

I think they can go the route of Lawrence and issa being exes who are now friends. He's still cool with Derek so they could work him into being at group functions.

Plus if there's no Lawrence there's no Chad, and I can't have that lol

I can see occasional appearances but as far as him being apart of major storylines I think that's over. They had their closure.

Unless it's some behind the scenes stuff going on, don't see Lawrence not being a major storyline.

Unless they plan on Lawrence and Issa getting back together what purpose does Lawrence still serve on the show? The show is centered around Issa and people in her life. Based on the whole fake proposal and marriage and kid thing, that's just Issa fantasizing about a life she knows will never happen and that last convo was closure and them going their separate ways. I can see Lawrence making the occasional appearance off of the strength of him being cool with Derek.

Lawrence is the insecure male perspective. it's not just about Molly and Issa they followed his progress as well.

Daniel will be the new male perspective

Why would you think that? They have given Daniel zero screen time without Issa.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think y'all realize how huge Lawrence's fan base is..he's not going anywhere.
  • Westie
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Nice finale. Love the Pulp Fiction-ish shooting.

MVP's of the season, hands down are all the side friends and family members.

Kelly
    DJ Yella
    Blood Neighbor
    Issa and Molly's brothers
    I <3 issas brother
    Ughhhh..they so wrong for that fake out with Lawrence.

Shoulda watched this episode before I did my eye makeup.

Molly got ole boy back, Issa with Daniel...I can't.

That convo issa and lawrence had, man the #feeeeelingssss i had.

I kinda like daniel with issa tbh. Maybe its cuz hes fine af to me idk

Daniel ain't ? with Lawrence lookswise imo. I like Daniels vibe more though.

yeah guys who I feel like I can beat their ass, I'm not attracted to. I think Lawrence is very cute and he has a beautiful smile but The guy who plays Daniel looks like he can throw a ? around in the bedroom.
  • Kat
    Options
    Nice finale. Love the Pulp Fiction-ish shooting.

MVP's of the season, hands down are all the side friends and family members.

Kelly
    DJ Yella
    Blood Neighbor
    Issa and Molly's brothers
    I <3 issas brother
    Ughhhh..they so wrong for that fake out with Lawrence.

Shoulda watched this episode before I did my eye makeup.

Molly got ole boy back, Issa with Daniel...I can't.

That convo issa and lawrence had, man the #feeeeelingssss i had.

I kinda like daniel with issa tbh. Maybe its cuz hes fine af to me idk

Daniel ain't ? with Lawrence lookswise imo. I like Daniels vibe more though.

but The guy who plays Daniel looks like he can throw a ? around in the bedroom.

Lmao aka the vibe. ;)
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ,Jamaica want Lawrence up outta there
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    It lowkey looks like the Lawrence character might be done on the show they might be moving in another direction and focusing on Issa and Daniel.

I think they can go the route of Lawrence and issa being exes who are now friends. He's still cool with Derek so they could work him into being at group functions.

I can see occasional appearances but as far as him being apart of major storylines I think that's over. They had their closure.

Unless it's some behind the scenes stuff going on, don't see Lawrence not being a major storyline.

Unless they plan on Lawrence and Issa getting back together what purpose does Lawrence still serve on the show? The show is centered around Issa and people in her life. Based on the whole fake proposal and marriage and kid thing, that's just Issa fantasizing about a life she knows will never happen and that last convo was closure and them going their separate ways. I can see Lawrence making the occasional appearance off of the strength of him being cool with Derek.

You just answered it yourself right there.

Like Gabi said she went through a Mo' Better, rest of your life montage about Lawrence, he ain't going nowhere.

Right but now he's out of her life.

Chile please..he just readded her on FB, that story is far from over.

They had a heart to heart talk where they cleared the air and both admitted wrongdoing both understand that it's over but they still have love for each other. I never said he'll be completely written out he'll still be around due to his friendship with Derek but Lawrence will not be apart of any major storylines going forward since his ties with the main character is finished.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So then why not have her move in with Lawrence if the end game was them getting back together?

Too cliche man.

The one thing I learned about this show is that they do a lot of ? unexpected.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Lawrence is the insecure male perspective. it's not just about Molly and Issa they followed his progress as well.

They have more history together than Issa and Lawrence. They can easily go deeper into that and develop Daniel.
  • Westie
    Options

They have more history together than Issa and Lawrence. They can easily go deeper into that and develop Daniel.

I think if they were going to do that they would have Written Lawrence out earlier in the show like when him and Issa broke up. Lawrence has a lot of ? with him that he's got to work out relationship-wise. his story line will be there next season. But I guess we will see.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Lol @ 5 years being written off with one conversation. They still love each other...it's not over, that was just the opening dialogue.

Relationships end all the time B. Sometimes that one conversation is all that's needed in order to have a sense of closure. They talked they both know it's over and they ended on a good note. One door/storyline ends (Lawrence), one door/storyline opens (Daniel)
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like Gabi said she went through a Mo' Better, rest of your life montage about Lawrence, he ain't going nowhere.

They had a heart to heart talk where they cleared the air and both admitted wrongdoing both understand that it's over but they still have love for each other. I never said he'll be completely written out he'll still be around due to his friendship with Derek but Lawrence will not be apart of any major storylines going forward since his ties with the main character is finished.

He is a main character.

Lol @ him being around cuz of Derek. Slim Derek is barely around. Plus he's there because of Lawrence.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

I think if they were going to do that they would have Written Lawrence out earlier in the show like when him and Issa broke up. Lawrence has a lot of ? with him that he's got to work out relationship-wise. his story line will be there next season. But I guess we will see.

They didn't write him off earlier because they ended on a bad note and they had no closure. The finale they finale had closure.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

He is a main character.

Lol @ him being around cuz of Derek. Slim Derek is barely around. Plus he's there because of Lawrence.

And main characters either die or get phased out all the time on shows. It's nothing new. He'll be around because of Derek. When Derek and Tiffany have get togethers (baby shower for example, Tiffany birthday party etc) you know Issa, Molly, and Kelli will be there and Derek will invite Lawrence. We might get an awkward scene where Issa is with Daniel and Lawrence brings his new chick. And we get that dynamic but outside of that there's no reason for Lawrence to be featured like that.
  • Kat
    Options
    Imma need 5th to fall back off Lawrence. He wants him gone a little too bad.
  • Westie
    Options
    I see @5th Letter aint #lawrencehive
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    lol I ? with Lawrence I just don't see him being around much next season but I'm just speculating i might be wrong.
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they're probably gonna introduce some new main characters next season

I don't think Lawrence will be a center piece like this season. If him and Issa end up getting back together it will be toward the end of next season or the season after that.

I don't have too much of a guess about what they're gonna do with Daniel, I think they've made it clear he got stronger feelings for Issa than she does for him. It we'll see what happens there..
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DISAPPOINTED THAT ISSA WENT TO GO STAY WITH DUDE. ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT BULLSHYT SHE TOLD LAWRENCE...

AND MOLLY JUST A SUPER HOE OUT IN DEZ STREETS...
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    DISAPPOINTED THAT ISSA WENT TO GO STAY WITH DUDE. ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT BULLSHYT SHE TOLD LAWRENCE...

Soon as she opened the door, I knew it was Dro, I peeped then skinny ass arms LOL
  • Kat
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

Soon as she opened the door, I knew it was Dro, I peeped then skinny ass arms LOL

He does have some limp noodles doesn't he? ? is weird.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/o to all the IG chicks promoting that Tummy Tea. Lol
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need a spin off with dj yella character and blood bro lol.

They were the best parts of the season.