Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ughhhh..they so wrong for that fake out with Lawrence.

Shoulda watched this episode before I did my eye makeup.

Molly got ole boy back, Issa with Daniel...I can't.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aparna is good for Lawrence, but he can't handle a chick like that right now.. He might be better after getting some closure from Issa, but really he need to build his confidence back up. Aparna is leading him in that relationship, leading his ideas at work..not a good foundation for a relationship..
  • Kat
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Aparna is good for Lawrence, but he can't handle a chick like that right now.. He might be better after getting some closure from Issa, but really he need to build his confidence back up. Aparna is leading him in that relationship, leading his ideas at work..not a good foundation for a relationship..

? that ? !

#TeamIssaandLawrence
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

? that ? !

#TeamIssaandLawrence

tenor.gif

I'm not gon tolerate this aparna disrespect b. You gon pay homage to the realest ? on the show on today ? .....

Lol..she cool I guess but Issa and Lawrence belong together. They gon make it!
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

? that ? !

#TeamIssaandLawrence

tenor.gif

I'm not gon tolerate this aparna disrespect b. You gon pay homage to the realest ? on the show on today ? .....

Lol..she cool I guess but Issa and Lawrence belong together. They gon make it!

Gotta disagree with you...that relationship done and it's better that it is. They can still be cool but it's time to move forward. They got the closure they needed.

Idk maybe cuz they started the show with their situation on its last leg so I never really saw it for them. If it started a year or so before ? got bad, I might have a dog in that fight. But as it stands, I'm not invested in them ever being a thing again lol
  • Kat
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »

Wait U was crying ?
    3qns4azihqpt.gif

Cry is such a strong word, misty is a better description. That kitchen scene was tough :(
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That due north ? had me rolliiiiin

Them ? expressions had me dyin
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    It lowkey looks like the Lawrence character might be done on the show they might be moving in another direction and focusing on Issa and Daniel.

I think they can go the route of Lawrence and issa being exes who are now friends. He's still cool with Derek so they could work him into being at group functions.

Plus if there's no Lawrence there's no Chad, and I can't have that lol

I can see occasional appearances but as far as him being apart of major storylines I think that's over. They had their closure.

Unless it's some behind the scenes stuff going on, don't see Lawrence not being a major storyline.

Unless they plan on Lawrence and Issa getting back together what purpose does Lawrence still serve on the show? The show is centered around Issa and people in her life. Based on the whole fake proposal and marriage and kid thing, that's just Issa fantasizing about a life she knows will never happen and that last convo was closure and them going their separate ways. I can see Lawrence making the occasional appearance off of the strength of him being cool with Derek.
  • Kat
    Options
    Lawrence is not allowed to leave the show.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice finale. Love the Pulp Fiction-ish shooting.

MVP's of the season, hands down are all the side friends and family members.

Kelly
    DJ Yella
    Blood Neighbor
    Issa and Molly's brothers
    I <3 issas brother

That convo issa and lawrence had, man the #feeeeelingssss i had.

I kinda like daniel with issa tbh. Maybe its cuz hes fine af to me idk
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    So then why not have her move in with Lawrence if the end game was them getting back together?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It lowkey looks like the Lawrence character might be done on the show they might be moving in another direction and focusing on Issa and Daniel.

I think they can go the route of Lawrence and issa being exes who are now friends. He's still cool with Derek so they could work him into being at group functions.

I can see occasional appearances but as far as him being apart of major storylines I think that's over. They had their closure.

Unless it's some behind the scenes stuff going on, don't see Lawrence not being a major storyline.

Unless they plan on Lawrence and Issa getting back together what purpose does Lawrence still serve on the show? The show is centered around Issa and people in her life. Based on the whole fake proposal and marriage and kid thing, that's just Issa fantasizing about a life she knows will never happen and that last convo was closure and them going their separate ways. I can see Lawrence making the occasional appearance off of the strength of him being cool with Derek.

You just answered it yourself right there.

Like Gabi said she went through a Mo' Better, rest of your life montage about Lawrence, he ain't going nowhere.
  • Kat
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Nice finale. Love the Pulp Fiction-ish shooting.

MVP's of the season, hands down are all the side friends and family members.

Kelly
    DJ Yella
    Blood Neighbor
    Issa and Molly's brothers
    I <3 issas brother

That convo issa and lawrence had, man the #feeeeelingssss i had.

I kinda like daniel with issa tbh. Maybe its cuz hes fine af to me idk

Daniel ain't ? with Lawrence lookswise imo. I like Daniels vibe more though.
  • 5th Letter
    Options

You just answered it yourself right there.

Like Gabi said she went through a Mo' Better, rest of your life montage about Lawrence, he ain't going nowhere.

Right but now he's out of her life.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Lawrence is the insecure male perspective. it's not just about Molly and Issa they followed his progress as well.

Daniel will be the new male perspective
  • Kat
    Options
    Lol @ 5 years being written off with one conversation. They still love each other...it's not over, that was just the opening dialogue.