What do you think of dudes that take back women who cheat and disrespect them?

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    ill give a personal story tho..
    this me back in highschool..

i wasnt popular.. but i was known..
    i was the bad boy on campus.. u had me.. and my crew.. some banged some played football.. then u had the pretty boys.. the popular ? ..

well i was like the baddest ? on my side.. and the most popular ? on they side ended up ? my ? ..

to take it back a lil further me and his girl was good friends.. this white ? .. we was cool since 9th grade and got closer as the years went.. everyone swore we was ? includin my girl but i swear we was jus friends..

anyways my girl was uncomfortable wit my relationship wit ol' girl.. and of course that ? was uncomfortable wit me.. but we both like we been tight fir 4yrs ? we look like lettin these two determine who our friends were..

well.. come to find out they aint like it cause THEY was the ones ? on the low.. man i was hot.. and when it came out everyone knew i was go beat on the ? .. and i probably wouldve had moms not overheard me talkin on the phone.. she sat me down.. we chopped it up and basically told me i bet not touch him.. OR her.. so i sat and thought on it and i came to the conclusion of me leavin her was lettin her off too easy.. i wanted this ? to suffer.. i wanted to humiliate her.. PLUS i aint want this ? to think he got to me like that.. and that he took my ? ..

so i let her come back..
    but now i got 1up on her and basically this ? is kissin my ass to get back in my good graces.. oh.. and my bestfriend is hurt too and of course she comes to me for everything so now she go come to me for ? too! hahaha

we started ? and wasnt ? my girl or that ? could do about it. they pretty much had to watch..

i flipped the ? .. took his ? and humiliated mines..
    by time she left me she was broken.. ? is on my facebook page and she still aint recovered.. and she still gotta watch me shine and think the whole while that could be her by my side..

i keep this ? in her face. lol

so yeh.. thats my reason for takin a ? back..
    that PISCES ? .. dont ? us over cause we can be ur best friend or ur worse enemy..
    See, thats what I do, i'll keep a cheatin ass ? on a string, play the forgive game and all that ? , let her work her way back into my trust and etc... then by the time I get caught revenge cheating i'll have more than 2 handfulls of ? that ill be glad to tell her about.

went through this ? with a female bull (Taurus) with Libra rising so it was destined that I was gonna be ? over royally

That ? sounds like too much work...and do y'all ? really take that zodiac ? serious? ? up people are born every day regardless of their "sign"
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol stall him out debo..
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question, @BOSSExcellence: What did you get out of all that besides the satisfaction of knowing you 'won'?

I ask because I'm tryna understand the thought process. For a ? like me, I don't understand the need to prove that point to ya girl and the ? who smashed. If I'm in your shoes, I'm just like 'Damn, another ? ? my lady. She she been accusing ME this whole time of ? another chic. That's ? UP. Ah well, time to move on.'
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Serious question, @BOSSExcellence: What did you get out of all that besides the satisfaction of knowing you 'won'?

I ask because I'm tryna understand the thought process. For a ? like me, I don't understand the need to prove that point to ya girl and the ? who smashed. If I'm in your shoes, I'm just like 'Damn, another ? ? my lady. She she been accusing ME this whole time of ? another chic. That's ? UP. Ah well, time to move on.'

Does it need to be anything more than that?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    case by case basis i suggest
  • mryounggun
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

For me? Yes. For him? I dunno. That's why I asked.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    In most circumstances "not my relationship but could never be me"

However I ain't married so that's a variable that may have to be factored into my response
  • mryounggun
    Options

I get that. Never forget
    addon.php?19,module=embed_images,url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FDJBXEcw.gif

Being out here with women one some casual ? , just tag 'em and bag 'em - THAT'S a game. Being in a relationship with one person trying to build isn't.

Then again, it was high school so maybe it kinda was. who knows.
  • CapitalB
    Options

again..
    i was 17yrs old.. im twice the age now..

but to draw back..
    yes.. it was out of revenge.. i even said so in my story.. this ? betrayed me.. and played me.. had half the school laughin at me..

had the ? laughin at me..

but in the end the whole school was laughin at them.. im STILL laughin at her.. my competitive nature wasnt gonna allow it to be any other way..

u ? wit me im gonna destroy u..
    its a few ? out here on some street ? that had to learn the hardway too.. it aint jus exclusive to these ? .. anybody can get it..

im cut throat..
    so u may not understand it... but u not go slight me and think there aint go be no get back.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I get that. Never forget

Being out here with women one some casual ? , just tag 'em and bag 'em - THAT'S a game. Being in a relationship with one person trying to build isn't.

Once the ? cheated it was a game to be won or lost if that is the option a person chooses.
  • CapitalB
    Options

I get that. Never forget

Once the ? cheated it was a game to be won or lost if that is the option a person chooses.

exactly..
    my ego wasnt gonna allow me to go out like a sucka..

once i found out what was what.. it was "okay.. game on"..

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everybody situation different

unless its abuse in ANY shape or form, i think there are things that could be talked about and at least given another shot
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love, that 4 letter word will have u sick....
    And love will have a ? losing it....
    Guess he thought he could trust her..
    And he aint like the others..
    So he thought he could love her...
    But, now he sayin love is for suckas...

August alsina feat lloyd-sucka
  • CapitalB
    Options

again..
    i was 17yrs old.. im twice the age now..

but to draw back..
    yes.. it was out of revenge.. i even said so in my story.. this ? betrayed me.. and played me.. had half the school laughin at me..

had the ? laughin at me..

but in the end the whole school was laughin at them.. im STILL laughin at her.. my competitive nature wasnt gonna allow it to be any other way..

u ? wit me im gonna destroy u..
    its a few ? out here on some street ? that had to learn the hardway too.. it aint jus exclusive to these ? .. anybody can get it..

im cut throat..
    so u may not understand it... but u not go slight me and think there aint go be no get back.
    Aye boss bruh...
    603159794.gif?1340335112&Expires=1478379060&Signature=gpj~1f-mRm0UFh1hbEyitMPsuKaxFXqgPYvHiXePQWcxljhargI6pQR8AigZb8DbVPQjHKnCJa2qTFiAp~Fda57X7hXB7q00Mam8AjdZSC1TuiiYHLfIO9C9Ae6cSB3YxGqh-23G48y3Ldwe6Svdo7Goyvh9Jcoq9ex52K-3sjY_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA

@mryounggun it's a pisces thing you wouldn't understand

hahaha u right..
    u right.

my bad..

? was in here tryin to play us tho!!? :angry:
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Oh yall ? scorned

He larry us

scorned??
    nah..

hurt?? humiliated?? of course..
    what we aint human all of a sudden.. and mind u i was still a minor at the time..

but let me find out ? aint got feelings!!?
    ill show u a true ? at heart..

scorned would be beating the ? and the ? ass.. ? up his car cuttin up her backpack or some ? ..

nah:. couldnt be me.

? it was you.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    I'd like to salute Gabi for her GOAT gif usage. You're on your way to the big time, kid!