What do you think of dudes that take back women who cheat and disrespect them?

Options
1235»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    aye @zzombie ..u know i got such lil brain power over here..
    how bout u come over to my house and in my study and help us count the money she made last week. lol

IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8932.jpg

For what i don't deal with cash??? And most rich people don't either but you ? rich so you flash and brag about your pennies like they mean something

lol oh u think i only deal wit cash!!? hahahaha

all these yrs and u havent been payin attention to jus who in the ? u been talkin to. lol & smmfh
  • CapitalB
    Options
    u think i went and paid cash for that 2014 & 2016 Mercedes in my garage??! all of which is in my name??

u think i jus showed up to them and gave them over 250k in cash for that!!? hahahaha

u know what??
    this convo is over.

but keep thinkin im dumb..

wit u and all ur tied up assets! hahahaha
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how bout u come over to my house and in my study and help us count the money she made last week. lol

IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8932.jpg

For what i don't deal with cash??? And most rich people don't either but you ? rich so you flash and brag about your pennies like they mean something

all these yrs and u havent been payin attention to jus who in the ? u been talkin to. lol & smmfh

90% of ALL you've ever said on this forum is ? ? and I'm not impressed with ? ?
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2016
    Options

IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8932.jpg

90% of ALL you've ever said on this forum is ? ? and I'm not impressed with ? ?

we know u republican immigrant..

keep livin off them loans ? ..
    thinkin u ballin on credit. lol

but yeh..
    id like to see jus "any ol' body" do the ? i do..
    thatll be the day..

now if ull excuse me..
    i got this money to count i made from gamblin of course. hahahhaha
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Clamoring for another man's attention......Damn that's an insult. Don't flatter yourself joe.

then shut the ? up..

Naaah bruh that ain't how that work....You gon have to cool out. ? I look like lettin a ? check me, internet or otherwise.

okay.. nowwwwwwwwwwwww u may speak..

u want my attention so bad..
    well now u have it.. undivided..

iv said all i needed to say to that wanna be white christian zealot right winger..

u have the floor.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Serious question, @BOSSExcellence: What did you get out of all that besides the satisfaction of knowing you 'won'?

I ask because I'm tryna understand the thought process. For a ? like me, I don't understand the need to prove that point to ya girl and the ? who smashed. If I'm in your shoes, I'm just like 'Damn, another ? ? my lady. She she been accusing ME this whole time of ? another chic. That's ? UP. Ah well, time to move on.'

^^^ THIS ? WILL LET YOU ? HIS WIFE ? has no passion everything is "shrugs" for this guy which is probably why his girl gives the ? away. Total ? ? made ?
    I've never met a heterosexual man who was so obsessed with how other men live their lives. ? is abnormal.

You set a bad example and should always shut the ? up. You take estrogen shots and wear panties, all your positions on everything are ? ? unmanly weak.

:lol:
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This forgive and forget ? is weak, you don't get into a serious situation with someone and then ? around on the side unless you're honest about it. Some people are fine swinging or whatever that lifestyle is but it's the lying that would bother me more than ? another dude. If they lie about something that big then they will lie about a ton of other stuff too.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This was a funny thread
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question, @BOSSExcellence: What did you get out of all that besides the satisfaction of knowing you 'won'?

I ask because I'm tryna understand the thought process. For a ? like me, I don't understand the need to prove that point to ya girl and the ? who smashed. If I'm in your shoes, I'm just like 'Damn, another ? ? my lady. She she been accusing ME this whole time of ? another chic. That's ? UP. Ah well, time to move on.'

^^^ THIS ? WILL LET YOU ? HIS WIFE ? has no passion everything is "shrugs" for this guy which is probably why his girl gives the ? away. Total ? ? made ?

damn u immigrant ? ..
    when u put it like that it all makes sense to me now..

all this time iv been wrong.. i see that now..
    so what imma do is take myself off this pedestal and put ? on it..
    tell all my girls I'm done.. and the one i have my daughter with it jus be me and her..

give up all the clothes.. the benzes.. the jewelry.. take my daughter out of the private school she's in.. move out of this nice secluded guard gated community because my girl's ? is more important then all of that..

go back to the hood.. go back to struggling to pay the bills.. ducking other ? ..fightin mexicans.. runnin away from cops.. but hey! least no one is ? my girl but me..

i mean she did jus make 24k last week and handed it to me.. more then what most people who judge me make in a yr.. but eh.. the security, stability and freedom that comes with having money is nowhere near as important as her ? ..

sure i may have her mind.. her heart.. hell her soul.. but let me give all that up so i can be the only one who has her ? ..

thank u @zzombie starting today I'm gonna be a ? ? jus like u!

@BOSSExcellence

No cape, but I think he was actually talking about @mryounggun .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A black Christian man is the last person to call anyone bitchmade.

You got your whole outlook from genocidal, thieving, lying, imperialists. You know the land of your ancestors was pillaged for its people and resources by Europeans but you still follow their religion. But you got something to say about that ? for letting his ? do what she gon do regardless.

Shut the ? up.
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options
    A black Christian man is the last person to call anyone bitchmade.

You got your whole outlook from genocidal, thieving, lying, imperialists. You know the land of your ancestors was pillaged for its people and resources by Europeans but you still follow their religion. But you got something to say about that ? for letting his ? do what she gon do regardless.

Shut the ? up.

Nat Turner marcus garvey and many other black Christians that have fought and died for the betterment of the black race prove you wrong.

That ? is a ? scumbag and listen you ? made ? affiliated ? a Christian like me will break your ? teeth and pray for forgiveness later
  • imma_stoner08
    imma_stoner08 Members Posts: 25
    Options
    I don't see nothing wrong with this at all/ women always take men back after lieimg cheating deceiving heartbreaking disrespect abuse so he's just maturing if ya ask me
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honesty is the best policy, if you like sucking multiple ? and having trains ran on you then don't get into a relationship and mess with someones heart, me personally I would never forgive my girl if she did the ? deed on me, but I will try not to judge those who do take them back, even tho it's hard not to judge that ? , now somebody that takes somebody back multiple times for cheating is just a fool, forgiving them for doing it the first time is one thing but forgiving them for cheating more that one time is just agreeing to having an open relationship, just admit your a swinger and get on with that ? .
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BMapL-GDC52/

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

damn u immigrant ? ..

tell all my girls I'm done.. and the one i have my daughter with it jus be me and her..

give up all the clothes.. the benzes.. the jewelry.. take my daughter out of the private school she's in.. move out of this nice secluded guard gated community because my girl's ? is more important then all of that..

go back to the hood.. go back to struggling to pay the bills.. ducking other ? ..fightin mexicans.. runnin away from cops.. but hey! least no one is ? my girl but me..

i mean she did jus make 24k last week and handed it to me.. more then what most people who judge me make in a yr.. but eh.. the security, stability and freedom that comes with having money is nowhere near as important as her ? ..

sure i may have her mind.. her heart.. hell her soul.. but let me give all that up so i can be the only one who has her ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

Co-sign. But Boss had already jumped out the window with the ether, so I just fell back. Lol.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I don't see nothing wrong with this at all/ women always take men back after lieimg cheating deceiving heartbreaking disrespect abuse so he's just maturing if ya ask me

Maturing into a cuckold
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2016
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

Co-sign. But Boss had already jumped out the window with the ether, so I just fell back. Lol.

giphy.gif

oh well..
    when he quoted it it "@'d" me..
    i saw his post and saw red.

no ? given..
    i still stand by everything i said.. ? that immigrant right wing unnatural ? ..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    makes sense now tho..
    cause when i read it i was like "the ? !?"

wish a ? would give ? away. lol & smmfh

but again..

19af5d87-778d-4070-81f6-426bea642328.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is an odd ass question.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BMapL-GDC52/

Oran "Juice" Jones was>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dZW1C3neao
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think about this. But, if you want me to think about it I'd say before being in love I'd say they're weak, insecure,stupid, embarrassments to themselves. Now, I'd say love can and might make you do things you damn well know or might not know is not good for you but you'll do it anyway. THAT doesn't mean you'll like it while you're doing it, but love is a ? up thing a person can't always control.