What do you think of dudes that take back women who cheat and disrespect them?

Options

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Have the men cheated themselves?

Lots of factors that could be put into play.

skank...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Serious question, @BOSSExcellence: What did you get out of all that besides the satisfaction of knowing you 'won'?

I ask because I'm tryna understand the thought process. For a ? like me, I don't understand the need to prove that point to ya girl and the ? who smashed. If I'm in your shoes, I'm just like 'Damn, another ? ? my lady. She she been accusing ME this whole time of ? another chic. That's ? UP. Ah well, time to move on.'

^^^ THIS ? WILL LET YOU ? HIS WIFE ? has no passion everything is "shrugs" for this guy which is probably why his girl gives the ? away. Total ? ? made ?

word. doesnt give a damn about anything in life except drinking and making duck faces in selfies... *shrugs*
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question, @BOSSExcellence: What did you get out of all that besides the satisfaction of knowing you 'won'?

I ask because I'm tryna understand the thought process. For a ? like me, I don't understand the need to prove that point to ya girl and the ? who smashed. If I'm in your shoes, I'm just like 'Damn, another ? ? my lady. She she been accusing ME this whole time of ? another chic. That's ? UP. Ah well, time to move on.'

^^^ THIS ? WILL LET YOU ? HIS WIFE ? has no passion everything is "shrugs" for this guy which is probably why his girl gives the ? away. Total ? ? made ?

damn u immigrant ? ..
    when u put it like that it all makes sense to me now..

all this time iv been wrong.. i see that now..
    so what imma do is take myself off this pedestal and put ? on it..
    tell all my girls I'm done.. and the one i have my daughter with it jus be me and her..

give up all the clothes.. the benzes.. the jewelry.. take my daughter out of the private school she's in.. move out of this nice secluded guard gated community because my girl's ? is more important then all of that..

go back to the hood.. go back to struggling to pay the bills.. ducking other ? ..fightin mexicans.. runnin away from cops.. but hey! least no one is ? my girl but me..

i mean she did jus make 24k last week and handed it to me.. more then what most people who judge me make in a yr.. but eh.. the security, stability and freedom that comes with having money is nowhere near as important as her ? ..

sure i may have her mind.. her heart.. hell her soul.. but let me give all that up so i can be the only one who has her ? ..

thank u @zzombie starting today I'm gonna be a ? ? jus like u!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It couldnt be me. Id have to leave the ? . Depending on how much I cared for her is how ? off and hurt id be. Id leave the ? regardless though.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The only reason why it's taboo is because of how women cheat. If I cheat, it's way more than my ? involved. I'm cheating with my whole heart. I was basically just in love with someone else if I cheated.

This is what makes women ruthless...
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is ? hilarious.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    But to answer the thread, never have and never will take that broad back, she would basically be dead to me by that point.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

tell all my girls I'm done.. and the one i have my daughter with it jus be me and her..

give up all the clothes.. the benzes.. the jewelry.. take my daughter out of the private school she's in.. move out of this nice secluded guard gated community because my girl's ? is more important then all of that..

go back to the hood.. go back to struggling to pay the bills.. ducking other ? ..fightin mexicans.. runnin away from cops.. but hey! least no one is ? my girl but me..

i mean she did jus make 24k last week and handed it to me.. more then what most people who judge me make in a yr.. but eh.. the security, stability and freedom that comes with having money is nowhere near as important as her ? ..

sure i may have her mind.. her heart.. hell her soul.. but let me give all that up so i can be the only one who has her ? ..

Now this is a ? with heart he's a ? lowlife scumbag that deserves to die choking on his own ? . But at lest he isn't a ? ass ? like that ? sucking panty waste missyounggun
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

Now this is a ? with heart he's a ? lowlife scumbag that deserves to die choking on his own ? . But at lest he isn't a ? ass ? like that ? sucking panty waste missyounggun

Faye-Valentine-Shots-Fired-On-Cowboy-Bebop-Anime.gif
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Rahlow wrote: »
    As a Piscean myself (though rising in Aquarius).. I had once been that very type of ? for this "one" woman. We had a karmic relationship... she cheated first, I got revenge, she wanted to one up me... then I 5 upped her etc.. but we could never just totally walk out of eachothers lives up until recent times.

Any grown man that reads horoscopes is a ?

Cosign this x1000% though. I don't know ? about my zodiac sign or the next persons, aint no grown ass man supposed to put that much stock into that ? , that's female ? bruh.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

I been looking for a reason to drop this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuhY5doLHcE
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never met a heterosexual man who was so obsessed with how other men live their lives. ? is abnormal.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

Aye ? this ? ridin tho.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    LMAO this ? @zzombie shootin slugs bruh. Fight back @mryounggun .
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

Any man who needs a woman to have any of that is a weak man. My money, my security, stability and freedom comes from ME, my brains my work and my craftiness.

And I don't need anyone but a ? is only as strong as his hoes because he has no strength on his own
  • Lefty_
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I understand you goin nuts on bossexcellence but damn mryounggun? that ? just post. Called my ? a panty waste, you know you mad over there.
  • zzombie
    Options
    I'm not even throwing shots to just make jokes I mean what I say. If on every issue your attitude is " shrugs whatever " then you are a ? ass ? .

On the scale of scumbags a ? is between a slave owner and a ? .
  • CapitalB
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

Any man who needs a woman to have any of that is a weak man. My money, my security, stability and freedom comes from ME, my brains my work and my craftiness.

And I don't need anyone but a ? is only as strong as his hoes because he has no strength on his own

NFL owners are only as strong as their players..
    Corporations are only as strong as their employees..

? is u talkin about Commy!!?

this 'Merica ? boy!!!
    and im capitalism at its finest.. get out ur feelings u ? !
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and outside my momma never in life have i needed a woman for ? .. these ? need me.. but u gotta be a real ? to ever understand ur importance in a females life..

see the problem is ur ? doesnt value u bitchboy..
    which is why ur always workin to have her..
  • zzombie
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

this 'Merica ? boy!!!

The NFL owners are stronger ? stronger in brainpower. capitalism at it's finest would be you making the same money legally using your own brains. ...you are what you are but don't pretend to be anything more than a lowlife.
  • CapitalB
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

this 'Merica ? boy!!!

The NFL owners are stronger ? stronger in brainpower. capitalism at it's finest would be you making the same money legally using your own brains. ...you are what you are but don't pretend to be anything more than a lowlife.

"stronger in brainpower" now u startin to get it u ? ..

keep thinkin.
    ur almost there u immigrant ? ..
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2016
    Options
    and u nor this government can lecture me on the "legality" of anything.. ? ur rules.. ? ur morals and most importantly ? ur ? !!

u wanna talk about slavery and ? lets start wit those institutions. hahahaha
  • Lefty_
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

this 'Merica ? boy!!!

"stronger in brainpower" now u startin to get it u ? ..

keep thinkin.
    ur almost there u immigrant ? ..

Yo..........Real ? don't say ? .