What do you think of dudes that take back women who cheat and disrespect them?

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Serious question, @BOSSExcellence: What did you get out of all that besides the satisfaction of knowing you 'won'?

I ask because I'm tryna understand the thought process. For a ? like me, I don't understand the need to prove that point to ya girl and the ? who smashed. If I'm in your shoes, I'm just like 'Damn, another ? ? my lady. She she been accusing ME this whole time of ? another chic. That's ? UP. Ah well, time to move on.'

^^^ THIS ? WILL LET YOU ? HIS WIFE ? has no passion everything is "shrugs" for this guy which is probably why his girl gives the ? away. Total ? ? made ?

damn u immigrant ? ..
    when u put it like that it all makes sense to me now..

all this time iv been wrong.. i see that now..
    so what imma do is take myself off this pedestal and put ? on it..
    tell all my girls I'm done.. and the one i have my daughter with it jus be me and her..

give up all the clothes.. the benzes.. the jewelry.. take my daughter out of the private school she's in.. move out of this nice secluded guard gated community because my girl's ? is more important then all of that..

go back to the hood.. go back to struggling to pay the bills.. ducking other ? ..fightin mexicans.. runnin away from cops.. but hey! least no one is ? my girl but me..

i mean she did jus make 24k last week and handed it to me.. more then what most people who judge me make in a yr.. but eh.. the security, stability and freedom that comes with having money is nowhere near as important as her ? ..

sure i may have her mind.. her heart.. hell her soul.. but let me give all that up so i can be the only one who has her ? ..

thank u @zzombie starting today I'm gonna be a ? ? jus like u!

@BOSSExcellence

I been looking for a reason to drop this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuhY5doLHcE

Any man who needs a woman to have any of that is a weak man. My money, my security, stability and freedom comes from ME, my brains my work and my craftiness.

And I don't need anyone but a ? is only as strong as his hoes because he has no strength on his own

NFL owners are only as strong as their players..
    Corporations are only as strong as their employees..

? is u talkin about Commy!!?

this 'Merica ? boy!!!
    and im capitalism at its finest.. get out ur feelings u ? !

The NFL owners are stronger ? stronger in brainpower. capitalism at it's finest would be you making the same money legally using your own brains. ...you are what you are but don't pretend to be anything more than a lowlife.

"stronger in brainpower" now u startin to get it u ? ..

keep thinkin.
    ur almost there u immigrant ? ..

Yo..........Real ? don't say ? .

shut the ? up..
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question, @BOSSExcellence: What did you get out of all that besides the satisfaction of knowing you 'won'?

I ask because I'm tryna understand the thought process. For a ? like me, I don't understand the need to prove that point to ya girl and the ? who smashed. If I'm in your shoes, I'm just like 'Damn, another ? ? my lady. She she been accusing ME this whole time of ? another chic. That's ? UP. Ah well, time to move on.'

^^^ THIS ? WILL LET YOU ? HIS WIFE ? has no passion everything is "shrugs" for this guy which is probably why his girl gives the ? away. Total ? ? made ?

damn u immigrant ? ..

tell all my girls I'm done.. and the one i have my daughter with it jus be me and her..

give up all the clothes.. the benzes.. the jewelry.. take my daughter out of the private school she's in.. move out of this nice secluded guard gated community because my girl's ? is more important then all of that..

go back to the hood.. go back to struggling to pay the bills.. ducking other ? ..fightin mexicans.. runnin away from cops.. but hey! least no one is ? my girl but me..

i mean she did jus make 24k last week and handed it to me.. more then what most people who judge me make in a yr.. but eh.. the security, stability and freedom that comes with having money is nowhere near as important as her ? ..

sure i may have her mind.. her heart.. hell her soul.. but let me give all that up so i can be the only one who has her ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

Any man who needs a woman to have any of that is a weak man. My money, my security, stability and freedom comes from ME, my brains my work and my craftiness.

And I don't need anyone but a ? is only as strong as his hoes because he has no strength on his own

this 'Merica ? boy!!!

The NFL owners are stronger ? stronger in brainpower. capitalism at it's finest would be you making the same money legally using your own brains. ...you are what you are but don't pretend to be anything more than a lowlife.

keep thinkin.

It takes no brain power to convince hoes to give you money. You keep calling me an immigrant like that ? is a slur, my ? i love being an immigrant .... Jamaicans aren't mexicans we don't come here and pick fruit or sell oranges on the side of the street.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO this ? @zzombie shootin slugs bruh. Fight back @mryounggun .

You expect me to argue with a stranger on the internet on some serious ? because he called me a name? Lol. Naw. I ain't built that way.

That ? at the crib with his blood pressure sky high worried about what I'm doing and I'm over here about to handle this last little bit of business for the day so I can go get dinner and some drinks with my woman, then wake up and prep for a kids birthday party.

? 'fight back' for what?!
  • CapitalB
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

this 'Merica ? boy!!!

keep thinkin.

It takes no brain power to convince hoes to give you money. You keep calling me an immigrant like that ? is a slur, my ? i love being an immigrant .... Jamaicans aren't mexicans we don't come here and pick fruit or sell oranges on the side of the street.

i call u an immigrant so that its a clear distinction of who's who.. a real ? in yo presence who came from these streets who made somethin out of nothin wit "no brain power" vs a immigrant ? ? who came over on government grants and loans who identifies wit white republicans all cause he went and recieved free education from their institutions..

? ur a ? idiot and all u sittin here spewin is ? u read out of a newspaper or seen on a blaxpotation film u unnatural ? ..

or would u prefer me to call u a BAC u black ass ? ??
  • zzombie
    Options

You expect me to argue with a stranger on the internet on some serious ? because he called me a name? Lol. Naw. I ain't built that way.

That ? at the crib with his blood pressure sky high worried about what I'm doing and I'm over here about to handle this last little bit of business for the day so I can go get dinner and some drinks with my woman, then wake up and prep for a kids birthday party.

^^^^^ ? I can ? on you in a calm and gentle manner and maintain a steady blood pressure.
  • CapitalB
    Options

do u my ? ..
    enjoy ur life..

i got this..
    i got nothin but time..

its the weekend.. all my ? out gettin my money wit the game i gave them thru the contacts iv obtained and established over the years due to my business acumen my "? "..

if not for me these ? will be on backpage for 50$ an hr or some ? .. instead they makin a thousand an hr if not more..
  • zzombie
    Options
    The number one thing a ? has to do is locate a good prostitute , a real hoe that's all they really have to do and money is going to flow. Then they just have to put that on hoe in front of the right tricks that's it..... so it's not like being a ? is anything that you know requires much brains.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boys told me to dump her. I didn't listen and got burned hard.

My only excuse is that I was 14 and stupid.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

this 'Merica ? boy!!!

keep thinkin.

shut the ? up..

Yea ? , you know i'm right.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    The number one thing a ? has to do is locate a good prostitute , a real hoe that's all they really have to do and money is going to flow. Then they just have to put that on hoe in front of the right tricks that's it..... so it's not like being a ? is anything that you know requires much brains.

the number one thing an immigrant has to do is come to america apply for government grants and loans and go to school for free and get more loans to start up their businesses so they can feel they are above the real ? that this country was built upon..

? the only struggle u had was getting off that ? island and getting here.. and let u tell it.. that was ur dad.
    ur a ? privileged white boy stuck in that black body.

don't project ur hate for self on me crackerblack..
    who u really mad at is the entities u worship and hold in such high regard.. AGAIN.. u wanna talk pedophiles and slavers.. i told u where to start..

where I'm from..
    what any REAL ? can relate to is making something out of nothing..
    cause where we from they don't give us ? . we gotta take it..
  • CapitalB
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

this 'Merica ? boy!!!

keep thinkin.

shut the ? up..

nah.. i jus need u to shut the ? up while I'm talkin..
  • Lefty_
    Options

damn u immigrant ? ..

@BOSSExcellence

this 'Merica ? boy!!!

keep thinkin.

shut the ? up..

nah.. i jus need u to shut the ? up while I'm talkin..

? who the ? is you.....
  • CapitalB
    edited November 2016
    Options
    again.

shut the ? up..

I'm busy..
  • zzombie
    edited November 2016
    Options

the number one thing an immigrant has to do is come to america apply for government grants and loans and go to school for free and get more loans to start up their businesses so they can feel they are above the real ? that this country was built upon..

? the only struggle u had was getting off that ? island and getting here.. and let u tell it.. that was ur dad.

who u really mad at is the entities u worship and hold in such high regard.. AGAIN.. u wanna talk pedophiles and slavers.. i told u where to start..

where I'm from..

Lol at thinking this government gives black immigrants grant money Haitians and then Jamaicans are the first ? they want to deport so what you said is new levels of ? stupid.

But the West Coast doesn't have too many afroCaribbean immigrants so that's why you can talk that ? because you don't know any better
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Negative my nig. I don't sell ? , reserve that ? for them.

• CapitalB
    Options

where I'm from..

Lol at thinking this government gives black immigrants grant money Haitians and then Jamaicans are the first ? they want to deport so what you said as new levels of ? stupid.

But the West Coast doesn't have too many afroCaribbean immigrants so that's why you can talk that ? because you don't know any better

funny..
    my sister is a nurse and her boyfriend is in med school..

guess where he's from and guess who's paying for it??
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Negative my nig. I don't sell ? , reserve that ? for them.

u may not sell ? ..
    but u know what??
    clamoring for male's attention will lead a person to think u have one..

now again..

shut. the. ? . up.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    aye @zzombie ..u know i got such lil brain power over here..
    how bout u come over to my house and in my study and help us count the money she made last week. lol

IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8932.jpg
  • zzombie
    Options

where I'm from..

Lol at thinking this government gives black immigrants grant money Haitians and then Jamaicans are the first ? they want to deport so what you said as new levels of ? stupid.

funny..
    my sister is a nurse and her boyfriend is in med school..

guess where he's from and guess who's paying for it??

I don't care who you know.... fact is most Caribbean people in America aren't out there so you don't have a big enough sample to judge.
  • Lefty_
    Options
    Clamoring for another man's attention......Damn that's an insult. Don't flatter yourself joe.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Clamoring for another man's attention......Damn that's an insult. Don't flatter yourself joe.

then shut the ? up..
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man I said fight back for my entertainment purposes bruh, I aint need no explanation. Lmao
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same thing I think of women that do the same thing; they're dumb.
  • zzombie
    Options
    aye @zzombie ..u know i got such lil brain power over here..
    how bout u come over to my house and in my study and help us count the money she made last week. lol

IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8932.jpg

For what i don't deal with cash??? And most rich people don't either but you ? rich so you flash and brag about your pennies like they mean something
  • Lefty_
    Options

then shut the ? up..

Naaah bruh that ain't how that work....You gon have to cool out. ? I look like lettin a ? check me, internet or otherwise.