Kanye Says "Blk People Stop Worrying About Racism & He Would've Voted For Trump If He Could"

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Kanye's done a lot of stupid ? in his life.....but who was he supposed to vote for Hillary? Haha ? ..she belongs in a marvel movie saying "hail hydra"

No disrespect but I can't dig this logic. If I go to a dog shelter and have to pick between 2 crazy dogs I'm going with the lesser of 2 evils. I don't agree with paying bills but I still do it because it has to be done.

If you think hillary is the lesser of two evils then there lies your problem

Donald Trump elected 3 heads of the KKK and another one (Pence) who is for conversion and said he can turn a black person white and ? person straight in his "camps". Trump is going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out and deport Muslims. If you believed Hillary and Trump were the same then you fell for his ? he brilliantly pulled over your eyes and helped him win the white house either by voting for him or not at all. Yall thought the last recession was bad ? Wait till you see the next.

And you wonder why Americans get a bad rap... It's ok "he tells it how it is" and "he'll be great for black people" !!

I didnt vote for Trump or hillary...I did vote though

And yes all politicians are basically the same...the person in the white house or assigned the name president isn't the end all be all position and was never intended to be

Everything trump says won't come true and if your afraid it will then you pay too much attention to words and not actions....Obama said he was going to change things...only thing he changed was he made America go backwards for 8 years

lol because Republicans locked him up in Congress for 8 years, ? .

Now we have a Republican majority at all levels of federal government. Watch how this ? works.

Haha what the hell do you think is going to happen? Obama ideas were ass backwards...look at this health care embarassment

Less tax, smaller govt, more accountability for self and less hand outs

Don't see how that's a bad thing in today's society
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kanye's done a lot of stupid ? in his life.....but who was he supposed to vote for Hillary? Haha ? ..she belongs in a marvel movie saying "hail hydra"

No disrespect but I can't dig this logic. If I go to a dog shelter and have to pick between 2 crazy dogs I'm going with the lesser of 2 evils. I don't agree with paying bills but I still do it because it has to be done.

Donald Trump elected 3 heads of the KKK and another one (Pence) who is for conversion and said he can turn a black person white and ? person straight in his "camps". Trump is going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out and deport Muslims. If you believed Hillary and Trump were the same then you fell for his ? he brilliantly pulled over your eyes and helped him win the white house either by voting for him or not at all. Yall thought the last recession was bad ? Wait till you see the next.

And you wonder why Americans get a bad rap... It's ok "he tells it how it is" and "he'll be great for black people" !!

And yes all politicians are basically the same...the person in the white house or assigned the name president isn't the end all be all position and was never intended to be

Everything trump says won't come true and if your afraid it will then you pay too much attention to words and not actions....Obama said he was going to change things...only thing he changed was he made America go backwards for 8 years

Now we have a Republican majority at all levels of federal government. Watch how this ? works.

Haha what the hell do you think is going to happen?

White boy is a Republican. Surprise, surprise.

1408.gif

Did I not just say I didn't vote for trump....I'm also registered Democrat...also a union worker...I have every reason to vote Democrat but if what they are trying to do doesn't work for me, I'm not going to blindly follow

Good try though....when it comes to a lot of this ? it's not Democrat vs republican...it's common sense
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People pretend Kanye is some kind of lyrical genius. He didn't even write most of his stuff.

• bck145
    Options
    People pretend Kanye is some kind of lyrical genius. He didn't even write most of his stuff.

Boy shut up
  • supergangster
    Options

Boy shut up

You are a joe budden stan
    to be honest
    Consequence,GLC & Mos Def already admit it, people here like to make fun of Consequence but the truth is Consequence is a beast.
  • bck145
    Options

Boy shut up

You are a joe budden stan
    to be honest
    Consequence,GLC & Mos Def already admit it, people here like to make fun of Consequence but the truth is Consequence is a beast.

Ok?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh you realize your savior Nas ain't write illmatic. ? gave him the bars for that album in a dream.
  • supergangster
    Options

Bruh you realize your savior Nas ain't write illmatic. ? gave him the bars for that album in a dream.

Uhm whatever you tryin to do i've only got one Nas album in my top 5.

1.Illmatic
    2.The Infamous
    3.OB4CL
    4.Chronic
    5.Ready To Die
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Uhm whatever you tryin to do i've only got one Nas album in my top 5.

1.Illmatic Ghostwritten by ? Ineligible for top 5 albums list
    2.The Infamous
    3.OB4CL
    4.Chronic
    5.Ready To Die

Fixed
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I swear when Ye gone a lot of you ? ass ? going realize what the ? he was

Bite your tongue with that ? ? and pull that card when it's deserved

Trump ain't did ? to black people like Hillary but he's automatically a ? for saying if he did vote, it would've been for him while you same ? was in here pushing Clinton agenda FOH

"How many leaders you said you needed, then left em 4 dead"

Kanye being great at music don't mean he's not a ? ? outside the studio. This ? whined and cried for how long about racism in the entertainment and fashion industry stopping him from reaching what he sees as his full potential....now he finally got his ? clothing line out and it's time to stop complaining about racism and that's supposed to slide because he's good at making beats? Man ? that. Ain't no defending that ? . It's a clear example of this ? not being connected to reality and instead being so wrapped up in his own bubble that he ain't got no clue what's going on...
  • blackrain
    Options

It's bizarro world. The Clintons literally created militarized police which has led to all these cop shootings, yet you're wrong if you didn't vote for her.

People need to get into Marcus Garvey mode and take advantage of the coming economic boom. Stop worrying about D's and R's.

If ? was already at the bottom of the totem pole you think these white folks about to sit back with open doors and sit quiet while black folks benefit from a candidate and racist cabinet they helped put in place mainly because he ran on a rhetoric of making Answers great again and going back to a time when black folks got less than what we have now?
  • blackrain
    Options

If you think America went backwards for 8 years then you identify with Trump supporters more than you realize because that's a huge part of what he ran on
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo folks was just suppose to vote for Hilary cause she wasn't as evil? If someone said "Hey you can either eat this ? sandwhich or this ? sandwhich with a cup of ? on the side...." you'd choose the one minus the ? cause it's "the lesser of two evils"

I still don't understand this mindset.

Your analogy is stupid. If you don't choose either ? -sandwich people that don't like you are going to force you to eat the worse one.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the tender age of 6 she was arrested for the sit in

With that in my blood I was born to be different

Now ? can't make it to ballots to choose leadership

r5i7am166bts.gif
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Haha what the hell do you think is going to happen?

White boy is a Republican. Surprise, surprise.

1408.gif

Did I not just say I didn't vote for trump....I'm also registered Democrat...also a union worker...I have every reason to vote Democrat but if what they are trying to do doesn't work for me, I'm not going to blindly follow

Good try though....when it comes to a lot of this ? it's not Democrat vs republican...it's common sense

tumblr_inline_nyqmoeyTV31sr6m27_540.png

Registered Democrat supports small government (beneficial only to Wall Street and Corporations who don't wanna deal with regulations), lower taxes (which everyone wants), and uses blanket dog whistle terms like hand outs to describe public welfare programs that are otherwise beneficial, especially to disadvantaged inner city youth.

Outside of closet racism, these are the tell tale signs of a dusty Republican, sir. Do you though.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Voting for trump is saying you suppor someone that is happy to be endorsed by the kkk, degrade women , insult Mexicans and Muslim's.
    All of that comes with him you can't pick and choose what parts you want.

So saying stop focusing on race and then saying I would of voted for a man that spent a year been a champion of racial situations in the open for the world to see shows who Kanye cares about.

Serious question, how come the lesser of 2 evils logic works for Hillary voters, but not Trump voters? Why couldn't the Trump voters go through the same exact process the Hillary voters went through, yet come to the conclusion that Trump was in fact the better choice?

Do you not see the clear hypocrisy that you guys are presenting?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect example of when lame ? ? get money. ? that big jawed ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped ? with Kanye after 808s & Heartbreaks (even though I liked the album) post
  • bck145
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

If you think America went backwards for 8 years then you identify with Trump supporters more than you realize because that's a huge part of what he ran on

I don't agree with a lot of what he believes nor do I support him....but if he can clean up the mess Obama has made then it'll move us all in the right direction

I also don't think he's the person that should of did it but whenever we can get the career politicians out of office then I'm cool with that
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye just throwing strawmen around "You think any candidate would instantly make America less racist?"

Who made that argument?

He's a ? clown.

He doesn't give a ? about average people or vulnerable demographics. All that "let's stop talking about racism" ? is some out of touch ? . He has the resources to not experience racism or classism in a way that he can consciously process as deleterious. But he's a full fledged Kardashian now. He's holding their plates, carrying their luggage, and taking on their political views. I think his clown ass is a libertarian, so he should understand the importance of checks and balances in government, because with a right wing triumvirate there will be none.

We just took 20 steps back as a country. There are avowed white supremacists in the white house with plans to absolutely ? black folks, brown folks, Muslims, immigrants, women, LGBTQ folks, the poor, the elderly, and the disabled, so I don't want to hear any of that "she's evil too" ? . Even people like Stein were banking on Clinton winning this election by a landslide.

I voted for Sanders in the primary and the DNC needs to clean their ranks yesterday, but a Clinton primary was both better in the short and long term for this country than a Trump presidency.

Also these analogies about "? sandwiches" and all that are trash.

It's more like you had $5k for a used car, but you only want to drive Ferraris, so you bought expensive golf clubs to smash your neighbor's windows, then ran ? twenty miles in the opposite direction of where you wanted your Ferrari to bring you.