Kanye Says "Blk People Stop Worrying About Racism & He Would've Voted For Trump If He Could"

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Kanye's done a lot of stupid ? in his life.....but who was he supposed to vote for Hillary? Haha ? ..she belongs in a marvel movie saying "hail hydra"

No disrespect but I can't dig this logic. If I go to a dog shelter and have to pick between 2 crazy dogs I'm going with the lesser of 2 evils. I don't agree with paying bills but I still do it because it has to be done.

If you think hillary is the lesser of two evils then there lies your problem

Donald Trump elected 3 heads of the KKK and another one (Pence) who is for conversion and said he can turn a black person white and ? person straight in his "camps". Trump is going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out and deport Muslims. If you believed Hillary and Trump were the same then you fell for his ? he brilliantly pulled over your eyes and helped him win the white house either by voting for him or not at all. Yall thought the last recession was bad ? Wait till you see the next.

And you wonder why Americans get a bad rap... It's ok "he tells it how it is" and "he'll be great for black people" !!

I didnt vote for Trump or hillary...I did vote though

And yes all politicians are basically the same...the person in the white house or assigned the name president isn't the end all be all position and was never intended to be

Everything trump says won't come true and if your afraid it will then you pay too much attention to words and not actions....Obama said he was going to change things...only thing he changed was he made America go backwards for 8 years

lol because Republicans locked him up in Congress for 8 years, ? .

Now we have a Republican majority at all levels of federal government. Watch how this ? works.

Haha what the hell do you think is going to happen?

Less tax, smaller govt, more accountability for self and less hand outs

Don't see how that's a bad thing in today's society

White boy is a Republican. Surprise, surprise.

1408.gif

Did I not just say I didn't vote for trump....I'm also registered Democrat...also a union worker...I have every reason to vote Democrat but if what they are trying to do doesn't work for me, I'm not going to blindly follow

Good try though....when it comes to a lot of this ? it's not Democrat vs republican...it's common sense

tumblr_inline_nyqmoeyTV31sr6m27_540.png

Registered Democrat supports small government (beneficial only to Wall Street and Corporations who don't wanna deal with regulations), lower taxes (which everyone wants), and uses blanket dog whistle terms like hand outs to describe public welfare programs that are otherwise beneficial, especially to disadvantaged inner city youth.

Outside of closet racism, these are the tell tale signs of a dusty Republican, sir. Do you though.

You need to improve your political knowledge obviously

Small govt benefits all of us....small federal govt gives the state and local govt more power to make decisions that their state actually wants and not a federal decision that benefits a much smaller group of ppl...allows more independence for the people without govt making all decisions

Democrats wants to raise taxes so they can give more to welfare programs...which are already out of control.....like tupac said the goal should to be to get everyone off food stamps and welfare...not give it to everyone who wants it

No more participation awards...you want something, go work for it, don't expect hand outs

I also find it funny that you try to label someone a Republican 1. Like that's a bad thing? And 2. On about 3 issues....if you think one political party is better than the other then I feel sorry for you
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1479500180_ea0781addd205445a7c5f6690be18fa7.jpg

Kanye West Donated $2,700 To Hillary Clinton's Campaign

Kanye's donations record contradict his (hypothetical) voting record.

"I didn't vote but if I did, I would have voted for Trump," Kanye Westinformed the crowd at a "Saint Pablo" show Thursday night. It was a classic Kanye moment made all the more classic-Kanye by the fact that he donated $2,700 to Hillary Clinton's campaign in 2015.

The information was revealed by former Spin editor Camille Dodero, who also pointed out that Kanye donated $15,000 toward the Democratic National Committee in 2014.

Clinton had the follow advice for Kanye when she met with him and Kim Kardashian last year: "I've told Kanye that I think he might want to wait cause I’ll be running for reelection. I might want to give him some additional experience so he’s got, on all the other things he’s done on his resume, he’s got some kind of envoy role or something he could point to... I would not rule out anybody for vice president."

x0eih6svmnka9aaevfkq.jpg

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kanye-west-donated-s2-700-to-hillary-clintons-campaign-news.25576.html
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Kanye's done a lot of stupid ? in his life.....but who was he supposed to vote for Hillary? Haha ? ..she belongs in a marvel movie saying "hail hydra"

No disrespect but I can't dig this logic. If I go to a dog shelter and have to pick between 2 crazy dogs I'm going with the lesser of 2 evils. I don't agree with paying bills but I still do it because it has to be done.

Donald Trump elected 3 heads of the KKK and another one (Pence) who is for conversion and said he can turn a black person white and ? person straight in his "camps". Trump is going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out and deport Muslims. If you believed Hillary and Trump were the same then you fell for his ? he brilliantly pulled over your eyes and helped him win the white house either by voting for him or not at all. Yall thought the last recession was bad ? Wait till you see the next.

And you wonder why Americans get a bad rap... It's ok "he tells it how it is" and "he'll be great for black people" !!

And yes all politicians are basically the same...the person in the white house or assigned the name president isn't the end all be all position and was never intended to be

Everything trump says won't come true and if your afraid it will then you pay too much attention to words and not actions....Obama said he was going to change things...only thing he changed was he made America go backwards for 8 years

If you think America went backwards for 8 years then you identify with Trump supporters more than you realize because that's a huge part of what he ran on

I don't agree with a lot of what he believes nor do I support him....but if he can clean up the mess Obama has made then it'll move us all in the right direction

I also don't think he's the person that should of did it but whenever we can get the career politicians out of office then I'm cool with that

Typical white boy rhetoric
    You done outed yourself as a racist
    Get this cac outta here

Calling someone a Cac or white because you don't have a legit arguement against what they say is a sad weakness ya'll need to work on

I also haven't mentioned any race...so you can leave the grasping at straws at home brah...you are out of your league
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Trump loves Kanye
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Trump loves Kanye

This can get Kanye killed.

I hope he walks around with security
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now we have a Republican majority at all levels of federal government. Watch how this ? works.

1408.gif

Did I not just say I didn't vote for trump....I'm also registered Democrat...also a union worker...I have every reason to vote Democrat but if what they are trying to do doesn't work for me, I'm not going to blindly follow

Good try though....when it comes to a lot of this ? it's not Democrat vs republican...it's common sense

Registered Democrat supports small government (beneficial only to Wall Street and Corporations who don't wanna deal with regulations), lower taxes (which everyone wants), and uses blanket dog whistle terms like hand outs to describe public welfare programs that are otherwise beneficial, especially to disadvantaged inner city youth.

Outside of closet racism, these are the tell tale signs of a dusty Republican, sir. Do you though.

Small govt benefits all of us....small federal govt gives the state and local govt more power to make decisions that their state actually wants and not a federal decision that benefits a much smaller group of ppl...allows more independence for the people without govt making all decisions

Democrats wants to raise taxes so they can give more to welfare programs...which are already out of control.....like tupac said the goal should to be to get everyone off food stamps and welfare...not give it to everyone who wants it

No more participation awards...you want something, go work for it, don't expect hand outs

I also find it funny that you try to label someone a Republican 1. Like that's a bad thing? And 2. On about 3 issues....if you think one political party is better than the other then I feel sorry for you

No!

This is that ? that allowed slavery to persist. This is that ? that left people in Flint without water. Our Federal government is utterly ineffectual because of this ? . Because people like you are unwilling to consider context.

I actually work for social agencies that service the people. Every single one is underfunded and understaffed. This is some myopic ? .

Should we leave climate change up to the states? Or does the threat of a mass extinction event warrant a concerted and federally legislated process to stop it from happening?

What about "The Graying of America?" You gonna' take care of all those old folks who worked their whole lives and played by the rules, but now can't take of themselves? Weak ass states like West Virgina gonna pay for them?

You literally have no idea what you're proposing.

We need more taxes, less war profiteering, less prison profiteering, and Federally sponsored healthcare and college education. Basically more welfare. But this is Basic Human Rights ? . Then states can decide for themselves on guns and drugs or whatever. But we need to address gross inequality first by leveling the playing field, not by telling people "to go out and work." People are out there working, and they are ? struggling.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Voting for trump is saying you suppor someone that is happy to be endorsed by the kkk, degrade women , insult Mexicans and Muslim's.
    All of that comes with him you can't pick and choose what parts you want.

So saying stop focusing on race and then saying I would of voted for a man that spent a year been a champion of racial situations in the open for the world to see shows who Kanye cares about.

Serious question, how come the lesser of 2 evils logic works for Hillary voters, but not Trump voters? Why couldn't the Trump voters go through the same exact process the Hillary voters went through, yet come to the conclusion that Trump was in fact the better choice?

Do you not see the clear hypocrisy that you guys are presenting?

Even if you think Hilary was a terrible candidate. She didn't stand in front of the world and champion it what trump did. By doing that Trump has made racism and hatred ok how can people be angry at the man on the street when a man trying to be the leader of the free world is shouting it on TV for the world to see?

If that the political formula that will start to win elections then it will be come normal for politicians to start talking that way.

The conservative party in the UK called UKIP "fruit cakes and closet racist" in 2006 the party has got bigger, the leader is a strong reason for Brexit and now he's with trump. The conservative party has now adopted UKIP attitude with some policies to maintain their ground.

This election is not just about 4 years it will have an influence pass that you elect a politician to better the position of the people in a country 1st and self interest 2nd. You use that to the best of your advantage and create a situation where the future generations will be in a better position.

So yes Trump voters can do that about Hillary.. if you care about the people of the country its an easy choice
  • bck145
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »

1408.gif

No!

This is that ? that allowed slavery to persist. This is that ? that left people in Flint without water. Our Federal government is utterly ineffectual because of this ? . Because people like you are unwilling to consider context.

I actually work for social agencies that service the people. Every single one is underfunded and understaffed. This is some myopic ? .

Should we leave climate change up to the states? Or does the threat of a mass extinction event warrant a concerted and federally legislated process to stop it from happening?

What about "The Graying of America?" You gonna' take care of all those old folks who worked their whole lives and played by the rules, but now can't take of themselves? Weak ass states like West Virgina gonna pay for them?

We need more taxes, less war profiteering, less prison profiteering, and Federally sponsored healthcare and college education. Basically more welfare. But this is Basic Human Rights ? . Then states can decide for themselves on guns and drugs or whatever. But we need to address gross inequality first by leveling the playing field, not by telling people "to go out and work." People are out there working, and they are ? struggling.

Less war I agree....but I too work in social services...so that ? not flying with me

You use global warming as your example? Something that literally affects everyone in the world? Haha

It's not the govt responsibility to hold everyone's hands throughout their whole life to make sure they are happy
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1408.gif

No!

Less war I agree....but I too work in social services...so that ? not flying with me

You use global warming as your example? Something that literally affects everyone in the world? Haha

It's not the govt responsibility to hold everyone's hands throughout their whole life to make sure they are happy

Yeah Global Warming the ? that the party you champion denies. The ? our country has contributed to more than any other nation.

What do you do?
    What client population?
    You work for a non-profit?
    How things gonna' be for them without Federal Funding?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Trump loves Kanye

This can get Kanye killed.

I hope he walks around with security

And i wouldn't give a fat ? if it did...
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to have sexual intercourse with Trumps daughter.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Voting for trump is saying you suppor someone that is happy to be endorsed by the kkk, degrade women , insult Mexicans and Muslim's.

So saying stop focusing on race and then saying I would of voted for a man that spent a year been a champion of racial situations in the open for the world to see shows who Kanye cares about.

Serious question, how come the lesser of 2 evils logic works for Hillary voters, but not Trump voters? Why couldn't the Trump voters go through the same exact process the Hillary voters went through, yet come to the conclusion that Trump was in fact the better choice?

Even if you think Hilary was a terrible candidate. She didn't stand in front of the world and champion it what trump did. By doing that Trump has made racism and hatred ok how can people be angry at the man on the street when a man trying to be the leader of the free world is shouting it on TV for the world to see?

If that the political formula that will start to win elections then it will be come normal for politicians to start talking that way.

The conservative party in the UK called UKIP "fruit cakes and closet racist" in 2006 the party has got bigger, the leader is a strong reason for Brexit and now he's with trump. The conservative party has now adopted UKIP attitude with some policies to maintain their ground.

This election is not just about 4 years it will have an influence pass that you elect a politician to better the position of the people in a country 1st and self interest 2nd. You use that to the best of your advantage and create a situation where the future generations will be in a better position.

So yes Trump voters can do that about Hillary.. if you care about the people of the country its an easy choice

Surely you understand that your take on these candidates is just that, your take. Who's better between Trump and Hillary is based on opinion.

The same way you articulated your reasons for Trump being bad, another person can do the same for Hillary. The point being, given the intellect of the average US citizen/? , most of them vote for a candidate simply because they believe that candidate was better than the other choices. It doesn't mean they're racist nor does it mean they fully support everything the candidate stands for. It only means that they one: support the process and the system, and two: view the candidate they chose as the better candidate.

Now when you take on a certain stance such as yourself, then the same logic can be applied in opposing form. If a Trump supporter can be labeled as someone who is okay with degrading woman and racism, then a Hillary supporter can be labeled as someone who supports Eugenics, mass incarceration of the disenfranchised/systemic racism, ? apologists and other atrocities.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does Anyone know how much % of Black people who voted for trump?

• farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you think America went backwards for 8 years then you identify with Trump supporters more than you realize because that's a huge part of what he ran on

I don't agree with a lot of what he believes nor do I support him....but if he can clean up the mess Obama has made then it'll move us all in the right direction

I also don't think he's the person that should of did it but whenever we can get the career politicians out of office then I'm cool with that

So instead insert someone who has never held an office or leadership position and had to just settle a 25 million dollar fraud lawsuit? Makes sense...why wouldn't you want someone whose made a career of politics to be in the most powerful political office in the world? You know how stupid that sounds to put someone with no experience whatsoever in that spot?
    Exactly throw all that foul ? with both of them out the window and just look at whos more qualified for the job...it damn sure aint trumps stupid ass
  • bck145
    Options

1408.gif

No!

Yeah Global Warming the ? that the party you champion denies. The ? our country has contributed to more than any other nation.

What do you do?
    What client population?
    You work for a non-profit?
    How things gonna' be for them without Federal Funding?

That I champion? Are mother ? not listening to what I've posted
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does Anyone know how much % of Black people who voted for trump?

Like 10% give of take
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the words of a like minded idiot..

He needs to shut the hell up.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

Surely you understand that your take on these candidates is just that, your take. Who's better between Trump and Hillary is based on opinion.

The same way you articulated your reasons for Trump being bad, another person can do the same for Hillary. The point being, given the intellect of the average US citizen/? , most of them vote for a candidate simply because they believe that candidate was better than the other choices. It doesn't mean they're racist nor does it mean they fully support everything the candidate stands for. It only means that they one: support the process and the system, and two: view the candidate they chose as the better candidate.

Now when you take on a certain stance such as yourself, then the same logic can be applied in opposing form. If a Trump supporter can be labeled as someone who is okay with degrading woman and racism, then a Hillary supporter can be labeled as someone who supports Eugenics, mass incarceration of the disenfranchised/systemic racism, ? apologists and other atrocities.

Trump can be associated with the bold.

The guy that doesn't pay taxes because he is smart is not fit to criticise the infrastructure of a country that he's not contributing to.

Finally of course it doesn't make them all racist that would be crazy however they put someone in power that encourages it openly. Therefore as voters they have voted for that as well and given that the vote of confidence.

Could you vote for Marine Le Pen over hollande?