Kanye Says "Blk People Stop Worrying About Racism & He Would've Voted For Trump If He Could"

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bck145

Be real specific when I ask this simple question.

What mess did Obama leave behind?
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Lil Wayne only cares about racism when he can't get a courtside seat.
    Kanye only cares about racism when big designers won't work with him on whatever skirts he wants to design.

If they have their courtside seats and their skirts, they don't see racism.

? .
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Kanye's done a lot of stupid ? in his life.....but who was he supposed to vote for Hillary? Haha ? ..she belongs in a marvel movie saying "hail hydra"

No disrespect but I can't dig this logic. If I go to a dog shelter and have to pick between 2 crazy dogs I'm going with the lesser of 2 evils. I don't agree with paying bills but I still do it because it has to be done.

If you think hillary is the lesser of two evils then there lies your problem

Donald Trump elected 3 heads of the KKK and another one (Pence) who is for conversion and said he can turn a black person white and ? person straight in his "camps". Trump is going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out and deport Muslims. If you believed Hillary and Trump were the same then you fell for his ? he brilliantly pulled over your eyes and helped him win the white house either by voting for him or not at all. Yall thought the last recession was bad ? Wait till you see the next.

And you wonder why Americans get a bad rap... It's ok "he tells it how it is" and "he'll be great for black people" !!

I didnt vote for Trump or hillary...I did vote though

And yes all politicians are basically the same...the person in the white house or assigned the name president isn't the end all be all position and was never intended to be

Everything trump says won't come true and if your afraid it will then you pay too much attention to words and not actions....Obama said he was going to change things...only thing he changed was he made America go backwards for 8 years

If you think America went backwards for 8 years then you identify with Trump supporters more than you realize because that's a huge part of what he ran on

I don't agree with a lot of what he believes nor do I support him....but if he can clean up the mess Obama has made then it'll move us all in the right direction

I also don't think he's the person that should of did it but whenever we can get the career politicians out of office then I'm cool with that

So instead insert someone who has never held an office or leadership position and had to just settle a 25 million dollar fraud lawsuit? Makes sense...why wouldn't you want someone whose made a career of politics to be in the most powerful political office in the world? You know how stupid that sounds to put someone with no experience whatsoever in that spot?

It only sounds stupid to people who believe the ? they see on CNN....why do you want politics who have set up secret alliances with big pharmacy, oil companies, and weapons companies....they have their own interests in mind when they run for office and not the interest of the people they are supposed to be leading

Obviously the way things have been going over the last 20 years hasn't worked...so we might as well get some fresh blood in there that know what the people want and not the same old ?

Again...Trump isn't the best answer but neither was hillary and Obama obviously wasn't....I'm not saying put uneducated people in office either

You don't realize how dumb you sound...you said its good to get career politicians out of office as if putting someone who has no experience is better...as if that same person isn't now also putting more career politicians in office to help him run things...someone who by all accounts even from his own team had no idea about the full gravity the job of not only being a politician but being President entails...you said this is a good idea. That's nothing to do with CNN or any news outlet. That's just a dumb statement you made. Trump knows so little Obama is going to have to essentially tutor him on how to do the job. That's a good idea to have a person like that in office? You can't say don't put uneducated people in office then champion putting someone with no experience in.
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even throughout this campaign, in the midst of police shootings and Obama's entire presidency I have never seen white social media so hateful and racist than on the night of the 2009 VMAs. Twitter had to shut down because "? " "kanye ? " and "? you ? " were trending for hours and kept sneaking into top 10 trends for a few weeks
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    @bck145

O
    @bck145

The affordable care act
    Leaving America looking weak to the rest of the world
    The economy
    Increased racism
    Huge national debt
    Americans being spied on more than ever before
    Labor participation rate

I'm not going back and fourth but there's your answers
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bck145

That mess called black america
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bck145

O
    @bck145

The affordable care act
    The economy
    Increased racism
    Huge national debt
    Labor participation rate

America don't look weak to anybody. No attacks here

The economy is better than what he inherited

? white boy

Bush tripled our national debt

Bush Patriot Act did that

So try again bruh.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol people around here are really this dumb?

The question was what mess did Obama leave behind...so racism isn't an issue right now? Oh ok...racism doesn't exist...Obama made it go away my bad

This is a new low for some of you...carry on
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bck145

O
    @bck145

The affordable care act
    The economy
    Increased racism
    Huge national debt
    Labor participation rate

This is all the ? Donald peddled on the campaign trail and there is evidence that debunks most if not all these claims. LMFAO at Obama increasing racism in a country where white folks used live black toddlers as alligator bait.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Even throughout this campaign, in the midst of police shootings and Obama's entire presidency I have never seen white social media so hateful and racist than on the night of the 2009 VMAs. Twitter had to shut down because "? " "kanye ? " and "? you ? " were trending for hours and kept sneaking into top 10 trends for a few weeks

Well Obama was President so its his fault lmfao.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bck is a suburban white boy that's out of touch. The closes he ever got to black people is listening to his tupac and 50 cent cds in his suburban home
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Obama at fault for white people racisim or the fact he's black and sympathizes with black families who lost someome to police shootings somehow makes him racist.

Typical cac conservative republican logic
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo me and my peoples over here dying laughing at "I'm not going back and fourth " and " increased racism"
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bck145

O
    @bck145

The affordable care act
    The economy
    Increased racism
    Huge national debt
    Labor participation rate

You honestly saying worse than bush?
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @bck145

O
    @bck145

The affordable care act
    The economy
    Increased racism
    Huge national debt
    Labor participation rate

Man get this ignorant ass ? outta here bad enough yall spam the comments on news sites wit your racist ? now you commin in here to do it??? ? outta here ban this dude
  • The Recipe
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Just cuz dude is ignorant to the facts doesnt mean this ? needs to turn into a hate whitey thread, mob mentality aint gone help either wanting him banned because he has conservitive beliefs is lame as hell too. He is simply misinformed, drop that knowledge on him respectfully and educate him and then lets get back to the hip hop cuz this is a hip hop forum after all.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Just cuz dude is ignorant to the facts doesnt mean this ? needs to turn into a hate whitey thread, mob mentality aint gone help either wanting him banned because he has conservitive beliefs is lame as hell too. He is simply misinformed, drop that knowledge on him respectfully and educate him and then lets get back to the hip hop cuz this is a hip hop forum after all.
    What??? ? ppl have been droppin knowledge, ppl like him aint tryin to hear ? and just continue to speak dumb ? to the point where they jus trollin
  • The Recipe
    edited November 2016
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    What??? ? ppl have been droppin knowledge, ppl like him aint tryin to hear ? and just continue to speak dumb ? to the point where they jus trollin

Im not trying to argue with you im just saying this dont need to turn into to a bashing pile on thread.