Kanye Says "Blk People Stop Worrying About Racism & He Would've Voted For Trump If He Could"

Options

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Kanye's done a lot of stupid ? in his life.....but who was he supposed to vote for Hillary? Haha ? ..she belongs in a marvel movie saying "hail hydra"

No disrespect but I can't dig this logic. If I go to a dog shelter and have to pick between 2 crazy dogs I'm going with the lesser of 2 evils. I don't agree with paying bills but I still do it because it has to be done.

If you think hillary is the lesser of two evils then there lies your problem

Donald Trump elected 3 heads of the KKK and another one (Pence) who is for conversion and said he can turn a black person white and ? person straight in his "camps". Trump is going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out and deport Muslims. If you believed Hillary and Trump were the same then you fell for his ? he brilliantly pulled over your eyes and helped him win the white house either by voting for him or not at all. Yall thought the last recession was bad ? Wait till you see the next.

And you wonder why Americans get a bad rap... It's ok "he tells it how it is" and "he'll be great for black people" !!

I didnt vote for Trump or hillary...I did vote though

And yes all politicians are basically the same...the person in the white house or assigned the name president isn't the end all be all position and was never intended to be

Everything trump says won't come true and if your afraid it will then you pay too much attention to words and not actions....Obama said he was going to change things...only thing he changed was he made America go backwards for 8 years

If you think America went backwards for 8 years then you identify with Trump supporters more than you realize because that's a huge part of what he ran on

I don't agree with a lot of what he believes nor do I support him....but if he can clean up the mess Obama has made then it'll move us all in the right direction

I also don't think he's the person that should of did it but whenever we can get the career politicians out of office then I'm cool with that

Typical white boy rhetoric
    You done outed yourself as a racist
    Get this cac outta here

Calling someone a Cac or white because you don't have a legit arguement against what they say is a sad weakness ya'll need to work on

I also haven't mentioned any race...so you can leave the grasping at straws at home brah...you are out of your league

You ain't gotta mention a race when you running around ? riding a racist
    And I'm not arguing with you
    I'm stating a fact
    You a white farmer racist muhfucka that shouldn't be here
    You been a ? and it's all coming to light as to why you are such a ?
    Get yo ? ass outta here, Johnny Knoxville

Not voting him is ? riding huh? You better check your ? self before you make yourself look like a ? ? once again

Don't you get tired of looking like a complete idiot in every thread you decide to put your should of been aborted opinion in?

#prochoice your mother should of chose it
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have literally never made me look like a ? or a complete idiot, Everlast
    You just say dumb ?
    Get called out on it
    and then try to white boy the ? away with corn ass statements and jokes
    You don't belong here, Snow
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You have literally never made me look like a ? or a complete idiot, Everlast
    You just say dumb ?
    Get called out on it
    and then try to white boy the ? away with corn ass statements and jokes
    You don't belong here, Snow

If you dont think that then you need to go back to all the threads where you ran out of responses and resorted to just cursing and name calling....unless your just to stupid to realize it...I wouldn't put that past you though

So do you have a reasonable response to the conversation that the grown folks were having or just more of your mindless ? ...because if that's all you can bring to the table...you can run along until your a bit more educated on the subject..then you can come back and discuss

• BackInWhite
    Options
    The subject is you being a outta place cracka
    I'm well versed on that
  • bck145
    Options
    The subject is you being a outta place cracka
    I'm well versed on that

Typical...run along guy...you are too dumb and ignorant to have a discussion like this

Maybe next time you won't look like such a lame
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kanye's done a lot of stupid ? in his life.....but who was he supposed to vote for Hillary? Haha ? ..she belongs in a marvel movie saying "hail hydra"

No disrespect but I can't dig this logic. If I go to a dog shelter and have to pick between 2 crazy dogs I'm going with the lesser of 2 evils. I don't agree with paying bills but I still do it because it has to be done.

Donald Trump elected 3 heads of the KKK and another one (Pence) who is for conversion and said he can turn a black person white and ? person straight in his "camps". Trump is going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out and deport Muslims. If you believed Hillary and Trump were the same then you fell for his ? he brilliantly pulled over your eyes and helped him win the white house either by voting for him or not at all. Yall thought the last recession was bad ? Wait till you see the next.

And you wonder why Americans get a bad rap... It's ok "he tells it how it is" and "he'll be great for black people" !!

And yes all politicians are basically the same...the person in the white house or assigned the name president isn't the end all be all position and was never intended to be

Everything trump says won't come true and if your afraid it will then you pay too much attention to words and not actions....Obama said he was going to change things...only thing he changed was he made America go backwards for 8 years

If you think America went backwards for 8 years then you identify with Trump supporters more than you realize because that's a huge part of what he ran on

I don't agree with a lot of what he believes nor do I support him....but if he can clean up the mess Obama has made then it'll move us all in the right direction

I also don't think he's the person that should of did it but whenever we can get the career politicians out of office then I'm cool with that

So instead insert someone who has never held an office or leadership position and had to just settle a 25 million dollar fraud lawsuit? Makes sense...why wouldn't you want someone whose made a career of politics to be in the most powerful political office in the world? You know how stupid that sounds to put someone with no experience whatsoever in that spot?

It only sounds stupid to people who believe the ? they see on CNN....why do you want politics who have set up secret alliances with big pharmacy, oil companies, and weapons companies....they have their own interests in mind when they run for office and not the interest of the people they are supposed to be leading

Obviously the way things have been going over the last 20 years hasn't worked...so we might as well get some fresh blood in there that know what the people want and not the same old ?

Again...Trump isn't the best answer but neither was hillary and Obama obviously wasn't....I'm not saying put uneducated people in office either
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So instead insert someone who has never held an office or leadership position and had to just settle a 25 million dollar fraud lawsuit? Makes sense...why wouldn't you want someone whose made a career of politics to be in the most powerful political office in the world? You know how stupid that sounds to put someone with no experience whatsoever in that spot?

It only sounds stupid to people who believe the ? they see on CNN....why do you want politics who have set up secret alliances with big pharmacy, oil companies, and weapons companies....they have their own interests in mind when they run for office and not the interest of the people they are supposed to be leading

Obviously the way things have been going over the last 20 years hasn't worked...so we might as well get some fresh blood in there that know what the people want and not the same old ?

Again...Trump isn't the best answer but neither was hillary and Obama obviously wasn't
    Damn you are on some straight cac ? ? outta here with that "know what the people want" ? i bet you belived everything trump said in his campaign too and then you been bashing obama??? Either you a white boy(im going with that) or a straight ? either way get the ? outta here your ? reads like the ? ass comments i see on cnn and abcnews posts
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I swear when Ye gone a lot of you ? ass ? going realize what the ? he was

Bite your tongue with that ? ? and pull that card when it's deserved

Trump ain't did ? to black people like
    Hillary but he's automatically a ? for saying if he did vote, it would've been for him while you same ? was in here pushing Clinton agenda FOH

"How many leaders you said you needed, then left em 4 dead"
    Trump ain't did ? 2 black ppl? How about the Central Park 5? Or the discrimination lawsuit he settled against the black ppl he wouldn't rent too? ? be saying ? and dont even know what they be saying smmfh

I post a lot less now cause I be feeling uppity like I'm really on a different level than you ?

You even bolded "like" which makes a comparison, then went on to post Trump accusations w/o Hillary's, then posted some snarky corny ass ? ass ? ? one liner at the end as if you told me something I didn't know

If you wanted to discredit the bolded, you'd have to list their accusations side by side and then attempt to prove the point you don't have

Anyways Shut up ?
  • R.D.
    Options
    The greatest ? on social media...too bad it don't translate
  • bck145
    edited November 2016
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »

Again...Trump isn't the best answer but neither was hillary and Obama obviously wasn't
    Damn you are on some straight cac ? ? outta here with that "know what the people want" ? i bet you belived everything trump said in his campaign too and then you been bashing obama??? Either you a white boy(im going with that) or a straight ? either way get the ? outta here your ? reads like the ? ass comments i see on cnn and abcnews posts

Obviously reading isn't strong around here....if i believed everything trump said I would be a trump supporter...or voted for him

Obama was the worst president in United States history...being black doesn't mean you have to blindly support the ? ? he stood for

People need to look past the theory that Obama looks like us so he is for us ? rhetoric because that's complete ignorance...look at what he did or failed to do...look at the ? he said he was going to do and failed to do

I'm done in here...if people want to ignorantly follow then that's on them but I advise you to look past the two parties and find out what topics matter to you before opening your mouths or fingers next time
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    These types of comments are a prime example of why his music doesnt connect and resonate like it use to, he still makes good music imo, but it lacks the substance and he lacks the day to day experiences that allowed him to make music that connected and had staying power like his older music did.

He has lost most of the commonality he had with black folks and regular folk he no longer has black or average college student issues or problems instead he has rich people issues and problems. Therefore his rants and music speak to a more niche audience these days.

z8xh09z4u1rl.gif

Spot ? on. It's telling that Jay Z is richer then him, been successful longer then him, and can still resonate with some black people.

Kanye lost his soul. And in music, you can tell whenever an artist do.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what's absolutely crazy about kanye selling out there was absolutely no pressure to do it

He didn't need to appease to white people to sell anything nor stay on a label etc it's completely unnecessary.
  • R.D.
    Options
    I hate all of you ?

Give me ? feelings

I HATE YOU ?
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    I hate all of you ?

Give me ? feelings

I HATE YOU ?

Ain't nobody come to see you, Otis
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess I'm voting for Rhymefest in 2020...
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we hate Kanye this week? Aiight cool.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    You know what's absolutely crazy about kanye selling out there was absolutely no pressure to do it

He didn't need to appease to white people to sell anything nor stay on a label etc it's completely unnecessary.
    True and false...

if he was focused on being the dope producer and entertaining rapper that he Was he couldve stayed the same... but in order to be accepted in the fashion world he had to switch his voice and hold up plates of food
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said in the politics thread in the gns...

Trump rode his media stardom to the white house...kanye might be doing the same...

Kanye is a smart dude (but i told yall in 07 he was a terrible rapper and i got flamed lol)...he has a way of keeping his name in the headlines...

But he probably doesn't realize that people want another CD/Graduation more than they want him spendin his time on politics...
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the hell happened in here
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    Damn. Kanye was my favorite artist and producer. I can't defend homie anymore

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's so easy to call him a ? , and leave it at that, but we all know rappers and other entertainers have a history of not being able to articulate their point, so I'll give it a try...

Kanye is saying, we should stop FOCUSING on racism, simply because Amerikkka was found on racism. This country is racist to its core, and will never stop being racist until it falls to the next great superpower (which WILL happen). Because we know the very cloth of this country IS RACISM, and that's their source of economic power (see slavery and private prison slave wages) we should focus on "more important" problems or things we can actually change like building our own, finding some common ground between our differences, getting our family structure together, removing ourselves from this system altogether, eating healthier, exercise.

...When he said he would have voted for Trump, he more than likely resonated with Trump's anti-establishment take on things. Trump on many occasions has said the system is rigged and the media is filled with yellow journalism attacks on his campaign. Well the black community have been victims to these very same actions. From his perspective, Hillary was the status quo, and Trump was a much needed change from the standard politician. Trump has opened doors for other celebrities to get in (hint: Kanye), and has changed the way of political campaigns for years to come.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options