Beta wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    beta, just stay out of any south related threads

you know what you be doing

you make a vague ass statement, but dont post nothing to support your position so that people can check you about your "opinion"

face the music ? ...if you dont ? with fresh...state why

then you hide behind "? getting upset about my opinion"

c'mon brah

lol yall go out your way to make something out of someone's opinion each time. Stop being emotional. Think about if yall just read my comment and shut the ? up...

Anytime someone states their opinion on the IC they have to back it up for insecure lames?

I said the ? is overrated. ? yall if you disagree yall stay goin on and on derailing threads by catching feelings

? said stay out of southern threads lol

now b/c dude asking you for receipts, its all of a sudden " explaining yourself for insecure lames"

man be quiet

thats why the site is dying as you like to say

dudes too scared of having a debate/discussion about their opinion

again, you do this ? on purpose to elicit reactions from people then try to cop out by saying dudes catching feelings

Stop deflecting to draw attention away from insecurity. I don't want to have a discussion over mannie fresh. I said i think he's overrated. How do I post receipts of this?

Just say you would rather circle ? in threads and not ever have anybody say something you don't agree with. Y'all obviously don't agree with what I said and you know what? I'm okay with that. Whereas for you guys, y'all have a problem with it.

now you being obtuse and dense

if you dont like fresh, cool...you think he's overrated...cool too

but why do you feel that way? thats what having a conversation is about. This definitely aint no circle ? or whatever else foolishness you popping off right now

i dont get paid to endorse any of these people so i dont have a dog in the fight, so miss me with that ?

I ain't read this man. I'm done, the way y'all act is off putting lol

damn this was so predictable and expected

was hoping i was gon be wrong but alas
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    https://youtu.be/oTMOljNyi-E

Probably my favorite ? C beat
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beta, just stay out of any south related threads

you know what you be doing

you make a vague ass statement, but dont post nothing to support your position so that people can check you about your "opinion"

face the music ? ...if you dont ? with fresh...state why

then you hide behind "? getting upset about my opinion"

c'mon brah

lol yall go out your way to make something out of someone's opinion each time. Stop being emotional. Think about if yall just read my comment and shut the ? up...

Anytime someone states their opinion on the IC they have to back it up for insecure lames?

I said the ? is overrated. ? yall if you disagree yall stay goin on and on derailing threads by catching feelings

? said stay out of southern threads lol

now b/c dude asking you for receipts, its all of a sudden " explaining yourself for insecure lames"

man be quiet

thats why the site is dying as you like to say

dudes too scared of having a debate/discussion about their opinion

again, you do this ? on purpose to elicit reactions from people then try to cop out by saying dudes catching feelings

Stop deflecting to draw attention away from insecurity. I don't want to have a discussion over mannie fresh. I said i think he's overrated. How do I post receipts of this?

Just say you would rather circle ? in threads and not ever have anybody say something you don't agree with. Y'all obviously don't agree with what I said and you know what? I'm okay with that. Whereas for you guys, y'all have a problem with it.

now you being obtuse and dense

if you dont like fresh, cool...you think he's overrated...cool too

but why do you feel that way? thats what having a conversation is about. This definitely aint no circle ? or whatever else foolishness you popping off right now

i dont get paid to endorse any of these people so i dont have a dog in the fight, so miss me with that ?

I ain't read this man. I'm done, the way y'all act is off putting lol

damn this was so predictable and expected

was hoping i was gon be wrong but alas

Bruh its over let it go
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/oTMOljNyi-E

Probably my favorite ? C beat

This is probably my favorite ? C solo song too. This track got me through some times
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    https://youtu.be/amt-a8TADlA

Cory Mo a fool on the boards as well. This was off that Sweet James Jones Story album while ? was in jail. That album a personal classic.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    Cain wrote: »
    So Mannie Fresh is a goat producer? LMAO man I tell ya the Reason gon Reason never fails

here you go being vague

why in your opinion isnt he a goat producer or should be considered one?

lost in all this was the initial premise of the thread was who was the best southern producer. The thread took a left when knock twice said what he said, but lets get back to the topic
  • AP21
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    So Mannie Fresh is a goat producer? LMAO man I tell ya the Reason gon Reason never fails

here you go being vague

lost in all this was the initial premise of the thread was who was the best southern producer. The thread took a left when knock twice said what he said, but lets get back to the topic

Dude is not that great to me does have some great songs yes is a goat producer or should be on the running for a goat producer tittle hell naw.

Beats by the Pound>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mannie

Preemo>>>>>>>>>>>Mannie

Pete Rock>>>>>>>>Mannie

i can respect your opinion brah...at least you did provide some context to your opinion unlike some otha nignogs

but there is no question, mannie definitely had his own sound that was a heavy influence to a lot of up and coming producers that came after him

• Beta
    Options

here you go being vague

Dude is not that great to me does have some great songs yes is a goat producer or should be on the running for a goat producer tittle hell naw.

Preemo>>>>>>>>>>>Mannie

Pete Rock>>>>>>>>Mannie

i can respect your opinion brah...at least you did provide some context to your opinion unlike some otha nignogs

but there is no question, mannie definitely had his own sound that was a heavy influence to a lot of up and coming producers that came after him

Lol sad
  • AP21
    Options
    Mannie Fresh

here you go being vague

Preemo>>>>>>>>>>>Mannie

Pete Rock>>>>>>>>Mannie

Lol sad

yes...you are
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Neptunes or the J.U.S.T.C.E. League were not mentioned not once in this thread, yall killing me
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie Fresh

here you go being vague

Preemo>>>>>>>>>>>Mannie

Pete Rock>>>>>>>>Mannie

I can understand the bottom two especially from an older cat, but bolded makes me laugh hysterically. Respect tho
  • Beta
    Options
    The Neptunes or the J.U.S.T.C.E. League were not mentioned not once in this thread, yall killing me

They derailed the thread overcompensating
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.O. Joe
    Mannie fresh appreciation thread

Chilla that's how bad your poll was

Fresh got hits that go back farther than your hairline ?
  • Beta
    Options
    Mannie fresh appreciation thread

Chilla that's how bad your poll was

Fresh got hits that go back farther than your hairline ?

Never said he didnt

When's the next poll man?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mannie Fresh

You have yet to even vote, hmm wonder y that is
  • AP21
    Options
    Mannie Fresh

Just start naming names at this point
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    N.O. Joe
    so when y'all going to fight

@AP21
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    If you got 8 different ? working on one beat you cant be goat producer IMO. Sorry dre and Ye....

• ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    N.O. Joe
    so Dre is over rated?

ok
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I see alot of ? still don't know what producer means.

SN: Still dying at "Guerrilla Warfare >>> ? & The Chronic" , funniest ? I've read all week.
  • Beta
    Options

Neither did Cain or crookedletter but yet....

And this matters why?
  • AP21
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    so when y'all going to fight

@AP21

Lol

Ain't gone be none of that

But I just hate that the whole point of this site is to engage in conversation but dudes just wanna say ? without any context and the second you challenge their pov, all kinds of hell breaks loose.

Or you caping, developing feelings or being delusional or whatever ? they wanna come up with

That's why the site is dying
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Mike Dean is good too.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mannie Fresh

Neither did Cain or crookedletter but yet....

And this matters why?

Don't bring others into it, they don't have an obsession. Also they can actually discuss when someone asks something, which is normal for a discussion forum, u on some "CUZ I SAID SO" ? lmao