Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    AP21 wrote: »
    so when y'all going to fight

@AP21

Lol

Ain't gone be none of that

But I just hate that the whole point of this site is to engage in conversation but dudes just wanna say ? without any context and the second you challenge their pov, all kinds of hell breaks loose.

Or you caping, developing feelings or being delusional or whatever ? they wanna come up with

That's why the site is dying been dead
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    AP you gotta understand something whoadie, all this stems from me saying I think mannie is overrated.

Why do I have to explain why I think hes overrated to satisfy you? Why can I not state my opinion and thats the end of it? Why is you saying "Hmm...thats how he feels..cool" and continue on in the thread? Why do you DEMAND an explanation when I wasnt invested in this thread enough to go into detail.

Had I said zaytoven was overrated would you have demanded an explanation? No you wouldn't have but your affinity for mannie had you coming to his defense.

lol I'm mad because I made like 14 posts in this thread when I was gonna make no more after that post because once again I'm not really invested in this thread.

• Beta
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    The Neptunes or the J.U.S.T.C.E. League were not mentioned not once in this thread, yall killing me

They derailed the thread overcompensating

You have yet to even vote, hmm wonder y that is

Neither did Cain or crookedletter but yet....

And this matters why?

Don't bring others into it, they don't have an obsession.Also they can actually discuss when someone asks something, which is normal for a discussion forum, u on some "CUZ I SAID SO"? lmao

Once again, why does this matter?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N.O. Joe
    Chilla make the greatest threads
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    AP you gotta understand something whoadie, all this stems from me saying I think mannie is overrated.

Why do I have to explain why I think hes overrated to satisfy you? Why can I not state my opinion and thats the end of it? Why is you saying "Hmm...thats how he feels..cool" and continue on in the thread? Why do you DEMAND an explanation when I wasnt invested in this thread enough to go into detail.

Had I said zaytoven was overrated would you have demanded an explanation? No you wouldn't have but your affinity for mannie had you coming to his defense.

lol I'm mad because I made like 14 posts in this thread when I was gonna make no more after that post because once again I'm not really invested in this thread.

the fact that you came into the thread to post your opinion tells that you are more invested than you are letting on

there are threads at this very moment that are still unread by me b/c if the thread title isnt something im interested in on any level, i dont go into that thread...plain and simple

but again, another peeve of mine is going into threads that you say (not you specifically) you dont care about, post something in it, then get all pissy with folks when they ask you something

I think you said it earlier this week or somewhere else on the site where you said overrated doesnt mean they suck...i actually agree with that, but you just say he overrated then dip. Why is he overrated in your opinion? thats all im asking you

im not one of those cats thats gon try to just make you like somebody cuz i like em, but if we here for convo, then lets do that instead of posting ? for reactions (again, not specifically saying you)

and the reason i wouldnt have given you any static about Zaytoven is b/c his range as a producer is extremely limited in comparison to someone like Fresh so...yea
  • AP21
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I see alot of ? still don't know what producer means.

SN: Still dying at "Guerrilla Warfare >>> ? & The Chronic" , funniest ? I've read all week.

did you read my post in response to yours?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    The Neptunes or the J.U.S.T.C.E. League were not mentioned not once in this thread, yall killing me

They derailed the thread overcompensating

You have yet to even vote, hmm wonder y that is

Neither did Cain or crookedletter but yet....

And this matters why?

Don't bring others into it, they don't have an obsession.Also they can actually discuss when someone asks something, which is normal for a discussion forum, u on some "CUZ I SAID SO"? lmao

Once again, why does this matter?

My mans, if u think Mannie is overrated cool, but when someone simply asks u why so we can discuss on a debate board, and u can show ur not up to ur usual act, but instead u gon holler "feelings and insecurities!" Like someone upset there mischievous plan failed, I think the better question is, why are u even still here?
  • Beta
    Options

the fact that you came into the thread to post your opinion tells that you are more invested than you are letting on

there are threads at this very moment that are still unread by me b/c if the thread title isnt something im interested in on any level, i dont go into that thread...plain and simple

but again, another peeve of mine is going into threads that you say (not you specifically) you dont care about, post something in it, then get all pissy with folks when they ask you something

I think you said it earlier this week or somewhere else on the site where you said overrated doesnt mean they suck...i actually agree with that, but you just say he overrated then dip. Why is he overrated in your opinion? thats all im asking you

im not one of those cats thats gon try to just make you like somebody cuz i like em, but if we here for convo, then lets do that instead of posting ? for reactions (again, not specifically saying you)

and the reason i wouldnt have given you any static about Zaytoven is b/c his range as a producer is extremely limited in comparison to someone like Fresh so...yea

Give me a few..
  • AP21
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    even tho i detect a trap, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt(probably for the last time)...but can you be a bit more specific?

give you a few of what exactly?
  • Beta
    edited December 2016
    Options
    even tho i detect a trap, i'll give you the benefit of the doubt(probably for the last time)...but can you be a bit more specific?

give you a few of what exactly?

For WHY I think he is overrated but you kinda talking yourself outta me taking the time out to do so
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Organized Noize
    If you got 8 different ? working on one beat you cant be goat producer IMO. Sorry dre and Ye....

So Quincy Jones aint the GOAT producer in music period cause he didnt play the guitar on "Beat It"?

:joy:
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    N.O. Joe
    Stew wrote: »
    If you got 8 different ? working on one beat you cant be goat producer IMO. Sorry dre and Ye....

So Quincy Jones aint the GOAT producer in music period cause he didnt play the guitar on "Beat It"?

Quincy composed music though ......while Dre twisted a ? or 2 on some songs
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mannie Fresh

? ... you know you a troll. All that unnecessary explaining and ?
  • Stew
    Options
    Organized Noize

Wait, so Dre doesnt compose music? And which songs on the bolded, ill wait :joy:
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    N.O. Joe

Wait, so Dre doesnt compose music? And which songs on the bolded, ill wait :joy:

? it's Wednesday I ain't looking that ? up

edit: off the top of my head lil ghetto boy
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    Mannie Fresh
    It's all producing to me, even what puff n khaled do, but to me Mannie did a lot of what puff dem do and what the programmers do all at the same time at the highest level. I'm not saying Dre n ye are lesser for their methods, but Mannie deserves credit for his imo
  • Beta
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »

? ... you know you a troll. All that unnecessary explaining and ?

I disagree but Its your opinion. Thats cool
  • Stew
    Options
    Organized Noize

Great explanation to prove a point smh
  • ikesmood
    ikesmood Members Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    Options
    KLC from BBTP...I know I might be reaching
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we gone act like Zay is a westcoast producer

75v2vxqbon9j.gif
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other
    Virginia is definitely considered the South

Heeeeeeeell, no. Since the ? when? Said who?

Y'all ? need to stop.

• ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    N.O. Joe

I gave you a song....Daz instrumented more of that song than Dre
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie Fresh

Eddie van Halen>>>>

Fight me.
  • Stew
    Options
    Organized Noize

I gave you a song....Daz instrumented more of that song than Dre

So that means all Dre did was "twist a ? or 2". Please tell me you were there to see this homie.