Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sf x tekken is actually a good game lol i don't play it but they fixed everything wrong with it but they took too long doing it.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    As far as SF5 I don't think it's bad but it's just not as good as SF4. Focus obviously wants to troll and say it's wack because it's PS exclusive
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    Capcom will have to be careful. This game will be going head to head with Injustice 2, and yes, it could get ? on just like MKX ? all over SFV.

This will be the first internally developed Capcom fighting game in like 15 years, which Marvel probably demanded, so we will see.

When did this happen?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    The one and only way mkx ? all over sf is in story mode.

I'll concede graphics too matter fact.
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    gibor wrote: »

Now add sales/popularity, gameplay, post launch support, and tournament scene and thats everything.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    If mutants will be in it I need these characters to be in it overall :

Iceman
    Cyclops or cable
    Omega Red
    Venom
    Jin
    Captain Commando
    Thanos
    War Machine
    sonson

Idc after that

Add Wolverine to that as well

He was a given so I didn't bother mentioning him. I did forget gambit though
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Sf x tekken is actually a good game lol i don't play it but they fixed everything wrong with it but they took too long doing it.

SFxT was pretty good, but it was dead before it even had a chance because of the gem system and the DLC shenanigans.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now add sales/popularity, gameplay, post launch support, and tournament scene and thats everything.

Tournament wise? What tournament do they have that's as big as Capcom cup? When's the last time it was on ESPN BTW?
  • focus
    Options

Tournament wise? What tournament do they have that's as big as Capcom cup? When's the last time it was on ESPN BTW?

Theres the Mortal Kombat XL Cup International and the ESL MKX Pro League, which is in its third season.

And theres very big difference between airing live on "ESPN" and a "rebroadcast on ESPN2". Twitch does bigger numbers.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Theres the Mortal Kombat XL Cup International and the ESL MKX Pro League, which is in its third season.

And theres very big difference between airing live on "ESPN" and a "rebroadcast on ESPN2". Twitch does bigger numbers.

MKX is pretty much dead and neither of its tournaments were as big as Capcom Cup.
  • focus
    Options

MKX is pretty much dead and neither of its tournaments were as big as Capcom Cup.

Nah.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Pls don't feed the troll
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? !!, they brought back the infinity gems. I used to love when they yelled "INFINITY!!!!!" and then all hell would break loose lol. That's what got my attention to the game.

I'll wait until the Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite super ultra ultimate edition comes out within 6 months after it's release. I'm also not paying for "extra characters" that aint really extra characters and should have already been there.

On some real ? , They got me last time, but not this time!! Not buying this if they ? up my team making again. They better have

Iceman
    Juggernaut
    Thanos
    Non watered down magneto

And my favorite marvel character of all time. BIG ? , BAD ASS, MACKING ASS, TAKE YO ? , ? APOCALYPSE UP ON SITE, BLOW A HOLE THROUGH A ? IN A MINUTE, CABLE!!!

@Paprika

DAAAAAAAMN bruh, stop killing them with facts. I've tried plenty of times(look in the sf5 thread & my don't buy dlc thread) to get them off post MVC2 capcom kool-aid. But they refuse to leave the cult like the rest of us smart people lol. When you get people defending flat out shady/lazy practices, there's not much you can do.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    If mutants will be in it I need these characters to be in it overall :

Iceman
    Cyclops or cable
    Omega Red
    Venom
    Jin
    Captain Commando
    Thanos
    War Machine
    sonson

Idc after that

Add Wolverine to that as well

He was a given so I didn't bother mentioning him. I did forget gambit though

I don't believe Mutants will be in this game
  • Beta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    rumored leak

Almost 50 base characters:

Iron man, cap, ant man, spiderman, doctor strange, captain marvel, daredevil, venom, doctor doom, thor, loki, hulk, iron fist, gwenpool, luke cage, fing fang foom, squirrel girl, ghost rider, punisher, star lord, ultron, thanos, rocket raccon w/ groot, wolverine , magneto, storm

ryu, rashid, chun li, edward falcon, captain commando, zangief, asura(asura's wrath), gill, gene, dante, morrigan, sigma, mega man x, roll, strider, leon, Ada, nina, wesker, batsu, june, frank west, spencer, simon blackquill, phoenix wright, jin, rathalos

Wolverine, magneto, storm, doctor doom are DLC

some street fighter characters might be DLC

Also DMC5 and power stone might be announced in 2017
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Black Panther?
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rumored leak

Iron man, cap, ant man, spiderman, doctor strange, captain marvel, daredevil, venom, doctor doom, thor, loki, hulk, iron fist, gwenpool, luke cage, fing fang foom, squirrel girl, ghost rider, punisher, star lord, ultron, thanos, rocket raccon w/ groot, wolverine , magneto, storm

ryu, rashid, chun li, edward falcon, captain commando, zangief, asura(asura's wrath), gill, gene, dante, morrigan, sigma, mega man x, roll, strider, leon, Ada, nina, wesker, batsu, june, frank west, spencer, simon blackquill, phoenix wright, jin, rathalos

who's gwenpool ?
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant wait for this
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Oh ? !!, they brought back the infinity gems. I used to love when they yelled "INFINITY!!!!!" and then all hell would break loose lol. That's what got my attention to the game.

I'll wait until the Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite super ultra ultimate edition comes out within 6 months after it's release. I'm also not paying for "extra characters" that aint really extra characters and should have already been there.

On some real ? , They got me last time, but not this time!! Not buying this if they ? up my team making again. They better have

Iceman
    Juggernaut
    Thanos
    Non watered down magneto

And my favorite marvel character of all time. BIG ? , BAD ASS, MACKING ASS, TAKE YO ? , ? APOCALYPSE UP ON SITE, BLOW A HOLE THROUGH A ? IN A MINUTE, CABLE!!!

@Paprika

DAAAAAAAMN bruh, stop killing them with facts. I've tried plenty of times(look in the sf5 thread & my don't buy dlc thread) to get them off post MVC2 capcom kool-aid. But they refuse to leave the cult like the rest of us smart people lol. When you get people defending flat out shady/lazy practices, there's not much you can do.

Not sure marvel going to push any xmen characters since they probably want characters that they making a movie or Netflix series
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rumored leak

Marvel side seem legit, capcom side not too much.
  • Beta
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    rumored leak

who's gwenpool ?

Pretty much just female deadpool and Gwen Stacy?
  • focus
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nah, aint ? been announced still lol

They've gone radio silent. WTF? How long does it take to remove all the mutants and Fox characters, make it 2 characters only, simplify the controls for people like @sion, and make it look like a mobile game?

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, aint ? been announced still lol

They've gone radio silent. WTF? How long does it take to remove all the mutants and Fox characters, make it 2 characters only, simply controls for people like @sion, and make it look like a mobile game?

How long did it take Capcom to go from 2 to 3 to 4 to 5? You should know that Capcom can't do anything in a timely manner. They can barely release a full game these days.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need a new trailer dammit!
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to this game? Injustice about to do to this what MKX did to SFV