Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    does @SimplyKrys cook and clean?

Yes I do! I clean more than anyone in the house. If it wasn't for me the tub would be black af because no one else cleans it. Also I wash the dishes damn near every day. My bf's brothers lazy ass gf does not clean ? .

What is your zodiac sign by chance?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems to me....

the very thing you hated about your mom.....you just became.

if she ain't got heat or electric an she got a ? ....he aint taking care if home.

sound familiar.

we already talked about this.

you need to leave dude, start off small...maybe in cheap apartments and relocate to that place.

look online for a job elsewhere....if you get it...you already have the money to move. negotiate a deal with a local extended stay hotel or something. move your things into storage, and bounce.

you don't owe an explanation to anyone once you roll.

afterwards. you need to surround yourself with more positive people and people who will bring positive influence into your life to help with your self esteem.

it seems your esteem was already low and you got into something that ? it a bit more.

don't sacrifice who you are because of your financial situation. you sacrifice your financial situation because of who you are. that's more important.

These are some powerful words. To be honest with you, going on my own scares me but I need to face my fear.

fear is a method of mind control. you will learn alot about yourself by being on your own.

you don't know what or who you are if you never had to face odds alone.

you need a mentor or some guidance. someone to walk you thru this.

yes. it's scary. but loving yourself should not be an option you need to think about.

someone talked about the mirror.

let's try this....look in the mirror, and ask yourself ...are you important?
    are you happy?
    is this what you want?
    is he touching you like you want?
    saying the words you want to hear?
    planning a future, you are apart of?
    do you see love in his eyes?
    do you feel passion in his touch?
    going out his way to think of you first?
    are you a temple that deserves respect?
    does he worship your temple?
    do you respect yourself?
    can you do it by yourself?

try to give honest answers to yourself without crying.

record yourself asking yourdelf these questions.

look at it...how do you look? how do you feel about how you look.

Am I happy: Yes and no...I'm happy for the fact that I don't still live at my high as a kite cousin's house.
    Is this what I want: No! I always thought that by the time that I was 27/28 y.o. I'd be much better off in life.
    Is he touching you like you want?: Not really, there are plenty of times I try to cuddle with him and does not want me to lay on him.
    Saying the words I want to hear: HELL NO, because with the things he says it sounds like he's trying to obviously move on without me and if he wants to leave it is what it is.
    Planning a future you are a part of: Not really, he keeps talking about getting a house but does not mention me moving in with him
    Do you see love in his eyes?: Not really, I feel like he cares for me, but is falling out of love.
    Do you feel passion in his touch?: The only passion I feel from him is when he is giving me the D to be honest with you.
    Going out of his way to think of you first?: This is hard to anwser
    Do I respect myself? Definitely
    Can I do it by myself? Yes I can but I need to be making more $$ first.

money dont mean ? if you had to sell your soul for it. while some people may act like its cool....they are not.

you have more than enough to get outta dodge. some people are put on the streets with kids and nothing.

babygirl...your sense of reality is warped.

from what you are saying,,,you have nothing really to see things can be better or can get better so why would you want better.

talk is just that.
    dreams are just that...

neither equals anything without the first step.

sounds to me ....you are not in the right place to hear the right things from the right person because you are in the wrong place, hearing the wrong things from the wrong person.

falling out of love is not abuse...falling out of love is maybe we should separate.
    this ? got his cake, eating it, hitting it, saying the cake aint sweet, but taking more bites and planning to open a bakery and not bring your cake to it. and here you are crumbling like an old coffee cake that hes gonna leave behind when the chance presents itself.

its like 7 billion people on this planet.
    at least 3billion men
    after the jailbirds, broken ? , aint ? ? , fat ? , short ? and bcottons...you still have like 1.5billion.

and you got a disrespectful immigrant to cuddle up to?

you dont think you can do better?

im saying even @kat got married.

its hope for you.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    seems to me....

if she ain't got heat or electric an she got a ? ....he aint taking care if home.

sound familiar.

you need to leave dude, start off small...maybe in cheap apartments and relocate to that place.

look online for a job elsewhere....if you get it...you already have the money to move. negotiate a deal with a local extended stay hotel or something. move your things into storage, and bounce.

afterwards. you need to surround yourself with more positive people and people who will bring positive influence into your life to help with your self esteem.

it seems your esteem was already low and you got into something that ? it a bit more.

don't sacrifice who you are because of your financial situation. you sacrifice your financial situation because of who you are. that's more important.

These are some powerful words. To be honest with you, going on my own scares me but I need to face my fear.

fear is a method of mind control. you will learn alot about yourself by being on your own.

yes. it's scary. but loving yourself should not be an option you need to think about.

are you happy?
    is this what you want?
    do you respect yourself?

Am I happy: Yes and no...I'm happy for the fact that I don't still live at my high as a kite cousin's house.

are you sure you are happy?
    happy people wont stay around and allow someone to steal their shine or beat them down or break them.

the fact you are still there...tells me you are broken inside and allow something that is not cool.

if your happiness is based off of being with a verbal abuser vs a drug abuser who coulda got you ? ....

sweetie

you should try to understand what true happiest is.
    you too young for this ? ....because you have the means to do better.
    whats stopping you?

you have to work on why you are still there. mentally, he has you.

It's mainly because I don't make enough per hour to go on my own. If I had a nursing degree I would have been able to chuck the deuces a long time ago.

heir was a time slaves...didnt want to leave the plantation because they didnt know what was out there and ? treated them good. even tho ? ? them wives and daughter and sons and beating they ass....think about that.

you are making excuses....

to not leave
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Yeah ? going so well, they should be married right ?

Chick practically screaming she got tons of other ? to deal with and marriage is supposed to be the answer ?

being with someone that long and you haven't even made a move towards marriage says dude ain't trying to see her as his wife. She's just ? on tap; nothing more.

Truthfully, I don't understand people that have been with an S/O for over two years and ain't even engaged. At a certain point you're just wasting each other's time.

Bottom line, it shouldn't have even made it to this point. I understand the first two years 'cause they were in HS. I can even excuse the next 4 because of college (which is really a weak excuse, but whatever...), but past that? Nah B.

I have a friend that says that to me all the time, "how much longer are you going to be with this man with no commitment?" Then she said, "You shouldn't give it anymore than 2 more years because it shouldn't take over a decade to figure out if you really want to be with someone for the rest of your life."

• SimplyKrys
    Options

Yes I do! I clean more than anyone in the house. If it wasn't for me the tub would be black af because no one else cleans it. Also I wash the dishes damn near every day. My bf's brothers lazy ass gf does not clean ? .

I'm a cancer (July 8th) my bf is a virgo btw.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    So if you were me what would you do? Try to get a full time job and get a place with the bf....or say eff it and go totally on your own whether or not you get a higher paying job?Keep it real...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrwF8dDObo0

Off On Your Own Girl

You need to do what Al B. Sure said in the hook to this song.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    seems to me....

sound familiar.

are you happy?
    is this what you want?
    do you respect yourself?

Is this what I want: No! I always thought that by the time that I was 27/28 y.o. I'd be much better off in life.
    Is he touching you like you want?: Not really, there are plenty of times I try to cuddle with him and does not want me to lay on him.
    Saying the words I want to hear: HELL NO, because with the things he says it sounds like he's trying to obviously move on without me and if he wants to leave it is what it is.
    Planning a future you are a part of: Not really, he keeps talking about getting a house but does not mention me moving in with him
    Do you see love in his eyes?: Not really, I feel like he cares for me, but is falling out of love.
    Do you feel passion in his touch?: The only passion I feel from him is when he is giving me the D to be honest with you.

money dont mean ? if you had to sell your soul for it. while some people may act like its cool....they are not.

you have more than enough to get outta dodge. some people are put on the streets with kids and nothing.

from what you are saying,,,you have nothing really to see things can be better or can get better so why would you want better.

talk is just that.
    dreams are just that...

sounds to me ....you are not in the right place to hear the right things from the right person because you are in the wrong place, hearing the wrong things from the wrong person.

falling out of love is not abuse...falling out of love is maybe we should separate.
    this ? got his cake, eating it, hitting it, saying the cake aint sweet, but taking more bites and planning to open a bakery and not bring your cake to it. and here you are crumbling like an old coffee cake that hes gonna leave behind when the chance presents itself.

at least 3billion men
    after the jailbirds, broken ? , aint ? ? , fat ? , short ? and bcottons...you still have like 1.5billion.

its hope for you.

I most definitely think I can do better, if he does not want to move on with me then ? him. You know what? I just need to do my original plan with is move out by sometime this year.

and P.S. He's not an immigrant, he was born in CT.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    seems to me....

sound familiar.

are you happy?
    is this what you want?
    do you respect yourself?

talk is just that.
    dreams are just that...

at least 3billion men

its hope for you.

I most definitely think I can do better, if he does not want to move on with me then ? him. You know what? I just need to do my original plan with is move out by sometime this year.

and P.S. He's not an immigrant, he was born in CT.

it was more to add effect to the urgency....i have no problems with immigrants
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited February 2017
    Options

Ok cuz if you said sag it* would have just made this even more trippy. A virgo huh, I'm a virgo... we're some of the nicest biggest ? you could meet. Knowing my nature I feel for ya even more now.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Also i recommend u get a security job...its 40 hours(one week) and they give u the answers to pass the test...they ALWAYS hire it will take 2 months for u took get ur registration...it beats workn at a restraunt...and they love giving ot

You must know my bf's dad because he said the same thing....
  • SimplyKrys
    Options

Ok cuz if you said sag it* would have just made this even more trippy. A virgo huh, I'm a virgo... we're some of the nicest biggest ? you could meet. Knowing my nature I feel for ya even more now.

For real, that's how a lot of them are.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    capricorns are the wildcard.

never know what we are thinking...an then bam!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    An emotional type with an intellect type either works or it does not. You two are also nearing the 12 crunch of when a lot of couple experience tension and resentment between them. What once they loved about each other now irritates and annoys them.

Frequently one of them "falls in love" with someone else who appears to exhibit all the things you don't do for them, but for the last twelve years of not doing them was great! it's what made things compatible. I personally wouldn't know tho haha I am not compatible with anyone I've accepted that, but this twelve year thing was noticed by Carl Jung, to which I am fan of. Not just taking his word for it as I do with many things and seek to verify it's veracity irl, through the years I have encountered long term couples and yes there is a weird 11-13 yr hard times thing.

Idk why I jsut went on a big long rant, prolly cuz I got high...
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    one of her stoner friends tried to get some na-na while I was trying to sleep one night.

Details please

One night when I was trying to sleep (on the pull out couch) my cousin's pal who was high off of dust tapped me on the back, I was like gtfoh then he started rubbing my ribs saying you feel so good right now. So I threw his hand off of me and said you and getting none ? , then I got up and went to my cousins bedroom and slept on the floor. Then the next morning, I was trying to check my email and his pal came in the room and showed me his ? -? . Then I called my bf and told him what was going on then he told me to just pack some clothing and go to his mom's place for a few days. I then talked to him mom about all of the ? that was going on and she said, okay you can stay here...the rest is history.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    one of her stoner friends tried to get some na-na while I was trying to sleep one night.

Details please

One night when I was trying to sleep (on the pull out couch) my cousin's pal who was high off of dust tapped me on the back, I was like gtfoh then he started rubbing my ribs saying you feel so good right now. So I threw his hand off of me and said you and getting none ? , then I got up and went to my cousins bedroom and slept on the floor. Then the next morning, I was trying to check my email and his pal came in the room and showed me his ? -? . Then I called my bf and told him what was going on then he told me to just pack some clothing and go to his mom's place for a few days. I then talked to him mom about all of the ? that was going on and she said, okay you can stay here...the rest is history.

i hear innocence and naivety

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The T/S is not going anywhere. She has abandonment issue that probably stem from childhood. she will stay with this dude hoping that he starts to value her. Even if he kicked her out she would still let him come back.

This thread is multi pages of people telling you the same stuff. u just said if he doesn't want to move on with u then ? him. why are u giving him that much power? why can u not make ur own decision about ur future based off what is best for u? why are u so scared of losing him?

its not a money thing. u got enough money to survive. u could figure it out. ur issue is u are scared to be alone. u got years in with the dude and don't want to be abandoned. like I said before good luck to u. I hope u seek therapy and get down to the root
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    The T/S is not going anywhere. She has abandonment issue that probably stem from childhood. she will stay with this dude hoping that he starts to value her. Even if he kicked her out she would still let him come back.

This thread is multi pages of people telling you the same stuff. u just said if he doesn't want to move on with u then ? him. why are u giving him that much power? why can u not make ur own decision about ur future based off what is best for u? why are u so scared of losing him?

its not a money thing. u got enough money to survive. u could figure it out. ur issue is u are scared to be alone. u got years in with the dude and don't want to be abandoned. like I said before good luck to u. I hope u seek therapy and get down to the root

Actually I wouldn't, if him and his family actually did that I'd be done. It's not that I'm scared of losing him but honestly thought in the first two years of me knowing him I thought that I found my future husband. As far as therapy goes I currently see a therapist now and she says that I should move out before they throw me out which I definitely agree with. Like I said before living totally on my own does scare me but I just have to do what I got to do which is keep working hard and say bye-bye.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Even if he kicked her out she would still let him come back.
    Actually I wouldn't, if him and his family actually did that I'd be done.

They kicked you out a long time ago, you just haven't left yet.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im going to ask/say this cause im real about mine @SimplyKrys let me take care of you bae. ? him. you cook and clean? bae i will treat you like the queen you are. just roll the dice and take a shot in the dark and watch our life blossom. i will love you forever. you just need to come be with me. aint no doubt about it. we got good journalism jobs here for you and i have a little environmental maintenance job so we will be straight. just hear me out bae. i will love you and make you forget about that haitian ? who gives fleas to dogs. just say yes and we can start the rest of our lives right now.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Also i recommend u get a security job...its 40 hours(one week) and they give u the answers to pass the test...they ALWAYS hire it will take 2 months for u took get ur registration...it beats workn at a restraunt...and they love giving ot

You must know my bf's dad because he said the same thing....

Its easy..? being a waitress
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead say g gone head and sponsor that help shawty get on her feet
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Actually I wouldn't, if him and his family actually did that I'd be done. It's not that I'm scared of losing him but honestly thought in the first two years of me knowing him I thought that I found my future husband. As far as therapy goes I currently see a therapist now and she says that I should move out before they throw me out which I definitely agree with. Like I said before living totally on my own does scare me but I just have to do what I got to do which is keep working hard and say bye-bye.

OK it's good that u are in therapy. If ur therapist sees how bad ur situation is and let's u know that what are u waiting for? It's time
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aite she s received all the advice necessary, either sticky this or lock it
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Even if he kicked her out she would still let him come back.
    Actually I wouldn't, if him and his family actually did that I'd be done.

They kicked you out a long time ago, you just haven't left yet.

It's funny that you say this because a while back ago me and my bf bro's gf were in the kitchen talking one day (I forgot what we were talking about) and then the dad walks in the room and says to me I should have kicked you out a long time ago but... and then he didn't finish the sentence. The gf then just looked at me with a look of concern.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Aite she s received all the advice necessary, either sticky this or lock it

True, and I would like to say thank you to everyone that has kicked knowledge in this thread. Most of you have said things that I was already thinking. I now want to relocate more than before.