What would you do?

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Also i recommend u get a security job...its 40 hours(one week) and they give u the answers to pass the test...they ALWAYS hire it will take 2 months for u took get ur registration...it beats workn at a restraunt...and they love giving ot
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    What's his side of the story - is he supporting you ? Are you paying half the bills ?

What type of ? you be talking when he calling you "convenience ? " ?

It's always 2 sides.

Her head must be great or sumthn
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    What's his side of the story - is he supporting you ? Are you paying half the bills ?

What type of ? you be talking when he calling you "convenience ? " ?

It's always 2 sides.

Her head must be great or sumthn

Is that the case @SimplyKrys, has he called you "convenience-head"as well ?

(@Max wants to know)

2vciy2t.jpg
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    look on Craigslist for Proofreading jobs. i almost got some with a degree in Criminology. if you have Journalism you could probably land a full time proofreading job. it might not even be for stories or newspaper articles, could be for a business that runs lots of reports and wants to make sure theyre all correct. even Googling proofreading jobs returns a lot of results and websites that try to match people up with others.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    look on Craigslist for Proofreading jobs. i almost got some with a degree in Criminology. if you have Journalism you could probably land a full time proofreading job. it might not even be for stories or newspaper articles, could be for a business that runs lots of reports and wants to make sure theyre all correct. even Googling proofreading jobs returns a lot of results and websites that try to match people up with others.

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/search/apa?min_price=500&max_price=800&bedrooms=1&bathrooms=1&availabilityMode=0&housing_type=1

$9K is a years work of rent on a 1 bedroom apartment in metro Phoenix. If you give yourself 6 months to get on your feet you got 6 months rent+ utilities.

https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=copywriter&l=phoenix,+az

Look at jobs like a copywriter, proofreader, or journalist.

Same for Las Vegas, Albuquerque, Tucson, pretty much all over TX... you get the idea.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Your man sounds like an ? . You deserve better.
    Kat wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    You two been together for a few months short of 11 years and y'all ain't married?

diouf1.jpg

At this point you're just live-in ? ; nothing more, nothing less. He's pretty much said that much. It's time to stop ? around with your life and move on before this cat introduces you to his 3 year old son and 6 month old daughter by some broad named "Alize".

So what?

It's unusual. Couple that with the other details provided and it's a dead giveaway.

She deserves more.

Maybe she doesnt and they both aint ?

don't mind @kat

she just happy to be saying it to someone rather than hearing it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He aint anyone worth giving the time too.. Set out on your own.. ? everyone else do your own thing. You gotta put your self your well being and sanity first. Get your ? get out.. dont make any grand displays make clean break. Youll be better for it. Dont look back
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    A ? calling you "convenient ? " should be a hell of a lot more than a red flag

Low self-esteem is a muthafucka. Lmao at this story tho. Lol at being called convient ? and u still tryin to work ? out.

• Lurkristocrat
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Lmao at stoner friends trying to get some na-na while you sleep

Lol at you having to be quiet while ya ? cuz moms dont play that ? .

Lol at 3 generations of ? ? living under one roof

Aye, 9 stacks is more than enough to get on ya feet for a one bedroom apartment. You sound like you just dont have the ambition.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    ? telling you to get a better job and he broke af too.

Actually he isn't. His degree is in Engineering and he works at a company called Cyient. He has two cars (one of which is a BMW) and makes 20-something an hour, (he won't tell me exactly how much he makes).

Lmao yo this hilarious
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    how do u even have sex?

TBH we just have sex right in his bed..or on the chair.

Lmaooooo na son u high as ? and trollin
  • Lurkristocrat
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ? 30 years old wit a damn race car bed and you got the nerve to have sex on it
    saupp1phhlf7.jpg

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was corny, Lurk.
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This story can't be real.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Few things. 1. She said he was an engineer. That ? is mad generic cause you can be engineer of just about anything. So depending what type of engineer he is, he can be making $20 an hour to $100 an hour.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Second, stop saying she deserves better. In life you deserve to get what you put in.

Clearly she is there cause she is scared to go out on her own. Its a exchange that she is consciously making. She puts up with all the bs, becomes convinient ? , and she gets to stay around familiriaty.

Clearly she is not stupid. She graduated college and was able to save 9k barely making money. So she is capable of saving money. She coulda have rented a room for 500-600 in a decent area in CT a long time ago. Or, she coulda moved down south and rent a 1 bedroom for about the same.

You said jobs in the south dont pay as much. Thats false. No one said move to Alabama. I said NC, SC, or AT, someone mentioned Houston. These are hotbeds of growth. You can go there, get a apartment and start looking for work. Look to get back in school, get some certifications in the IT field, doesnt have to be in coding, it can be in testing, ba work, etc...

All im saying is, you are in a ? up situation and still havent taken steps necessary to get out.

So yea, not just her, but everyone else too, you deserve to get back what you put in. Dont sit there doing nothing and say you deserve better.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? aint a real ? ..

Came here to say this...

And this..

"But how you ? let these bogus ass ? sleep with you?" - Gucci Mane
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babysitters can make a stash of money up there in connecticut

on the flip side, she's enabling the fuckshit from that ? ass sak passe and his family. dude probably have her name saved as "convenient pum pum" in the celly.

this chick ain't going nowhere. he got her wrap around his fingers.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    If you was my sister I would tell you to pack up and come down to houston. You can easily find and pay a year lease for a 1br apt in southwest or northside for $4000-4500 and have $5000 cash left to do whatever. You can do ALOT with that in Houston. It would not take you long to find a gig to put you some money in your pocket until you find something in your career field in this city. You will be in a town full of hustle minded young black people that you can make connections with that can get you to where you want to go in life.

I'm pursuing to move to Texas by next year (after I graduate this year) because of the bolded & more potential than here. Here in my city, everywhere are mostly isolated & doesn't support each other. Its hard to prosper if you don't have that contribution. Plus I don't have any kids or anything that's keeping me grounded here, so I might as well make that move
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options