What would you do?

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    ? telling you to get a better job and he broke af too.

Actually he isn't. His degree is in Engineering and he works at a company called Cyient. He has two cars (one of which is a BMW) and makes 20-something an hour, (he won't tell me exactly how much he makes).

C'mon son ... lol

1. Where his money going?
    2. Why he still at home living like chasinbundles??
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options
    You two been together for a few months short of 11 years and y'all ain't married?

diouf1.jpg

At this point you're just live-in ? ; nothing more, nothing less. He's pretty much said that much. It's time to stop ? around with your life and move on before this cat introduces you to his 3 year old son and 6 month old daughter by some broad named "Alize".

your first question was gone be my next one. how in the sam hell are you not married yet after all that time? you should've left like 6 years ago tbh. seriously, what are you getting out of this? he don't do for you, he's rude and disrespectful, i see all cons and not a single pro

and i'm surprised cuz you said he's Haitian, they're usually like africans when it comes to that shacking up ? , it doesn't fly. is it maybe cuz you're not haitian?

this is all bad tho, you gotta love yourself more than this. by being complacent and not demanding he do better, you put yourself in this position

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    damn that sucks staying around people that take you for granted and act like they dont want you around. You seem like a good person with a good heart so keep your head up things will get better
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greatest opening paragraph to a thread this year

It had everything...? ass boyfriend, attempted ? and a useless college degree

lmao!!

yo you're a grade A ?
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? telling you to get a better job and he broke af too.

Actually he isn't. His degree is in Engineering and he works at a company called Cyient. He has two cars (one of which is a BMW) and makes 20-something an hour, (he won't tell me exactly how much he makes).

there is a lie somewhere.....

That ? sells drugs

I said the same thing. That ? making more than 20 in CT if what she saying is true.

Anyways, girl that ? don't really ? with you like that. Better drop him before he drops you.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Legit question, why not move down south? You have enough money too. Start to look for a job in NC or SC or Atlanta etc... you have almost 0 chance in making enough money to live alone in CT.

I was just about to say this. The south is the GOAT to live in.

& your boyfriend is a ? . He should've been gotten a place for him & you to stay at. Leave dude tho, he want to stay complacent
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn whats mom's situation does she live with a man or any children?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay how you been with somebody for over 10 years and he don't help with your bills?
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    for him to even fix his mouth to call you "convenient ? ," then basically threaten you with the fact that you're staying with him, cuz really why else mention that unless he's low key trying to say that he can take that ? away? anyway, that is more than enough for you to be done with him. no man who loves you and is supposed to be your protector would talk to you that way.

on a whole other note tho, how the ? is it now bothering him to be grown as hell and have all those people around with his girl there. y'all gotta wait til everyone sleep and ? before you can ? ? i can be patient with a lot of ? , but people being in my personal space is not one of them

i don't know where you live, but if you have $9,000 saved up, and have a part-time job, that should be enough for you to move out and at least get a room mate. you could even just rent a room while you look for more full-time work. anything has to be better than living with a gang of people and being threatened over being put out, ? all that

I was very ? when he called me that. But honestly it does not seem to bother him that much that he is about to be 28 and still living at home. As far as the sex goes we usually just have it, while everyone is there we have to either just turn on the TV or have quiet sex. I realize that yea...it's time to go.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    @SimplyKrys how old are you

27...28 on July 8th
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    how do u even have sex?

TBH we just have sex right in his bed..or on the chair.

Lol... I think he meant how as in with a house full of hatian bums not where.

"Usually on my back or on my stomach"

Where u graduated from?

Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven, CT
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real question....since you live with haitians is it true that they give dogs fleas? and tell me how low is your self esteem? you have real daddy or psychological issues cause eleem years in the game and no promise of marriage? convenient ? ? nine racks in the bank and you aint bounced? see youre the reason why i dont have a woman. cause ? like him take all the "bad" ones. *runs off like red in friday*
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    damn whats mom's situation does she live with a man or any children?

My mom lives w/ her ? ass bf. Neither of them have a job.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Legit question, why not move down south? You have enough money too. Start to look for a job in NC or SC or Atlanta etc... you have almost 0 chance in making enough money to live alone in CT.

I was just about to say this. The south is the GOAT to live in.

& your boyfriend is a ? . He should've been gotten a place for him & you to stay at. Leave dude tho, he want to stay complacent

You must know my brother because he said the same thing.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    y'all ? ought to be ashamed of yourselves with the amount of hate going on in here

As for thread starter, if you really love him you'd tough it out, that man loves you, no way in hell a man gone move you in his momma house and not be in love with you

He probably just gets frustrated when he speaks disrespectful, no relationship is perfect

You also need to grow up, I sense a lack of maturity here

I don't see how, I'm pretty mature. To top that off I was pushed out of the nest at a young age.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    for him to even fix his mouth to call you "convenient ? ," then basically threaten you with the fact that you're staying with him, cuz really why else mention that unless he's low key trying to say that he can take that ? away? anyway, that is more than enough for you to be done with him. no man who loves you and is supposed to be your protector would talk to you that way.

on a whole other note tho, how the ? is it now bothering him to be grown as hell and have all those people around with his girl there. y'all gotta wait til everyone sleep and ? before you can ? ? i can be patient with a lot of ? , but people being in my personal space is not one of them

i don't know where you live, but if you have $9,000 saved up, and have a part-time job, that should be enough for you to move out and at least get a room mate. you could even just rent a room while you look for more full-time work. anything has to be better than living with a gang of people and being threatened over being put out, ? all that
    As far as the sex goes we usually just have it, while everyone is there we have to either just turn on the TV or have quiet sex. I realize that yea...it's time to go.

? sounds

Convenient.......

https://youtu.be/6YMPAH67f4o
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    You two been together for a few months short of 11 years and y'all ain't married?

diouf1.jpg

At this point you're just live-in ? ; nothing more, nothing less. He's pretty much said that much. It's time to stop ? around with your life and move on before this cat introduces you to his 3 year old son and 6 month old daughter by some broad named "Alize".

your first question was gone be my next one. how in the sam hell are you not married yet after all that time? you should've left like 6 years ago tbh. seriously, what are you getting out of this? he don't do for you, he's rude and disrespectful, i see all cons and not a single pro

and i'm surprised cuz you said he's Haitian, they're usually like africans when it comes to that shacking up ? , it doesn't fly. is it maybe cuz you're not haitian?

this is all bad tho, you gotta love yourself more than this. by being complacent and not demanding he do better, you put yourself in this position

A lot of people ask us this. When we first got together at the age of 16 I honestly thought that by now we would either be married, engaged or at least have a place together. I really thought that we would have rode off into the sunset. But at that age what do you really know? Last month he said he does not want to get a place with me because, "what if we get jobs in different states?"