And this..

"But how you ? let these bogus ass ? sleep with you?" - Gucci Mane

This was a profound quote.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    does @SimplyKrys cook and clean?

If she's being kept around for convenient ? she don't need to cook or clean.

Her ? for his convenience is her playing her role.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread got more and more hilarious as the story unfolded...

FOF this ? lmao
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I only read the first page. Here's what you do. You say you have 9 g's saved up, move in with your mom. Keep saving for another year or so and then get your own place. Leave that ? NOW.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LLS @ you ? in here saying a real man's goal would've been to get him a place for him & HER to live in ignoring that fact he called this woman to her face "CONVENIENCE ? ".

Now tell me what man that actually loves and respects his woman calls her convenience ? ?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    LLS @ you ? in here saying a real man's goal would've been to get him a place for him & HER to live in ignoring that fact he called this woman to her face "CONVENIENCE ? ".

Now tell me what man that actually loves and respects his woman calls her convenience ? ?

he didn't mean that. she just made him upset. he loves her with all his heart. lmao
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    that ? aint a real ? ..

Came here to say this...

And this..

"But how you ? let these bogus ass ? sleep with you?" - Gucci Mane

Perhaps cause they just as if not more bogus than that bogus ass ? .

Gotta agree with you my guy.. Got to..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol she coulda just stayed with a friend until she got a place with $800 rent..

But iono nothin
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't sound like u ready to live on your own...I recommend baby steps. You first need to take ownership over your current situation. You can commit to a plan much better when you acknowledge that you can control the outcome and realize you're in your current situation due to your choices...It really has nothing to do with yo ? ass bf. You have to really believe you deserve better or anything u try to do will fail. Give yourself a short timeline to change the situation. Fill that timeline with specific goals to achieve. This can help build ur self confidence and generate momentum toward the changes you want for yourself.

You should also see if you can get an economic hardship deferment on your student loans and add that Payment to your savings till you work full time.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its sad cuz I know someone in the same situation. Been with him since age 17, he cheats, lies, treats her like ? and has even on at least 3 occasions that I know of told her to ? but nope she stay glued to his ass like a lost dog. Went from living with parents to the bf, they been together 13 yrs, ain't married, no kids between them. She will literally have to be pushed out of the house and made to leave before she goes on her own.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its sad cuz I know someone in the same situation. Been with him since age 17, he cheats, lies, treats her like ? and has even on at least 3 occasions that I know of told her to ? but nope she stay glued to his ass like a lost dog. Went from living with parents to the bf, they been together 13 yrs, ain't married, no kids between them. She will literally have to be pushed out of the house and made to leave before she goes on her own.

But what are u doing to help her
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    one of her stoner friends tried to get some na-na while I was trying to sleep one night.

Details please
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But what are u doing to help her

Pfft she doesn't want any help. She fights tooth and nail to stay there.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peace.

As others have said, please get yourself out of that situation before you happen to get knocked up. Its damn near a miracle that it hasnt happened yet being with the same person for 11 years.

With you having a nice little bag handy, and you still have your freedom (not married, no kids with dude) its time for you to spread your wings and fly. That ? situation has become your comfort, the risk you are taking to leave and start your own life isn't even a big risk when there isn't much you would miss out on.

You have a man that doesnt want you
    A dysfunctional home where your mom stays
    And your current housing situation is coming to a close when his pops rolls out.

^^This is whats holding you?

Use your head and get out before its too late, don't even let him know you are leaving.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this thread slap lol. @SimplyKrys You better 86 that ? youngin.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    1. Count ya blessing you ain't pregnant by this ?
    2. Bounce before you end up holding a life long L and get pregnant by this ?
    3. If ? is this bad now, you should've realized a while ago it won't get no better. You don't even need to be in a relationship right now. Your focus should be on you and your own life getting better. A relationship takes time, energy, and focus you simply should be putting into your career at this point

? I actually count my blessings that I have never been pregnant in my life period. I graduated HS in 2007 and there are girls that I went to school with that have 6 year olds now. Hell this one girl I was in 8th grade with now has an 11 year old. A few people even have three kids. And chances are I won't get prego being that I am on the shot. I'm not trying to have a kid any time soon. Also you're right I should be focusing on me, which is what I have been doing. I try to not let the dumb stuff he says bother me and just continue to stack chips until I get a higher paying job...A day that can't come soon enough.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    does @SimplyKrys cook and clean?

Yes I do! I clean more than anyone in the house. If it wasn't for me the tub would be black af because no one else cleans it. Also I wash the dishes damn near every day. My bf's brothers lazy ass gf does not clean ? .
  • SimplyKrys
    edited February 2017
    Options
    seems to me....

the very thing you hated about your mom.....you just became.

if she ain't got heat or electric an she got a ? ....he aint taking care if home.

sound familiar.

we already talked about this.

you need to leave dude, start off small...maybe in cheap apartments and relocate to that place.

look online for a job elsewhere....if you get it...you already have the money to move. negotiate a deal with a local extended stay hotel or something. move your things into storage, and bounce.

you don't owe an explanation to anyone once you roll.

afterwards. you need to surround yourself with more positive people and people who will bring positive influence into your life to help with your self esteem.

it seems your esteem was already low and you got into something that ? it a bit more.

don't sacrifice who you are because of your financial situation. you sacrifice your financial situation because of who you are. that's more important.

These are some powerful words. To be honest with you, going on my own scares me but I need to face my fear.

fear is a method of mind control. you will learn alot about yourself by being on your own.

you don't know what or who you are if you never had to face odds alone.

you need a mentor or some guidance. someone to walk you thru this.

yes. it's scary. but loving yourself should not be an option you need to think about.

someone talked about the mirror.

let's try this....look in the mirror, and ask yourself ...are you important?
    are you happy?
    is this what you want?
    is he touching you like you want?
    saying the words you want to hear?
    planning a future, you are apart of?
    do you see love in his eyes?
    do you feel passion in his touch?
    going out his way to think of you first?
    are you a temple that deserves respect?
    does he worship your temple?
    do you respect yourself?
    can you do it by yourself?

try to give honest answers to yourself without crying.

record yourself asking yourdelf these questions.

look at it...how do you look? how do you feel about how you look.

Am I happy: Yes and no...I'm happy for the fact that I don't still live at my high as a kite cousin's house.
    Is this what I want: No! I always thought that by the time that I was 27/28 y.o. I'd be much better off in life.
    Is he touching you like you want?: Not really, there are plenty of times I try to cuddle with him and does not want me to lay on him.
    Saying the words I want to hear: HELL NO, because with the things he says it sounds like he's trying to obviously move on without me and if he wants to leave it is what it is.
    Planning a future you are a part of: Not really, he keeps talking about getting a house but does not mention me moving in with him
    Do you see love in his eyes?: Not really, I feel like he cares for me, but is falling out of love.
    Do you feel passion in his touch?: The only passion I feel from him is when he is giving me the D to be honest with you.
    Going out of his way to think of you first?: This is hard to anwser
    Do I respect myself? Definitely
    Can I do it by myself? Yes I can but I need to be making more $$ first.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems to me....

if she ain't got heat or electric an she got a ? ....he aint taking care if home.

sound familiar.

you need to leave dude, start off small...maybe in cheap apartments and relocate to that place.

look online for a job elsewhere....if you get it...you already have the money to move. negotiate a deal with a local extended stay hotel or something. move your things into storage, and bounce.

afterwards. you need to surround yourself with more positive people and people who will bring positive influence into your life to help with your self esteem.

it seems your esteem was already low and you got into something that ? it a bit more.

don't sacrifice who you are because of your financial situation. you sacrifice your financial situation because of who you are. that's more important.

These are some powerful words. To be honest with you, going on my own scares me but I need to face my fear.

fear is a method of mind control. you will learn alot about yourself by being on your own.

yes. it's scary. but loving yourself should not be an option you need to think about.

are you happy?
    is this what you want?
    do you respect yourself?

Am I happy: Yes and no...I'm happy for the fact that I don't still live at my high as a kite cousin's house.

are you sure you are happy?
    happy people wont stay around and allow someone to steal their shine or beat them down or break them.

the fact you are still there...tells me you are broken inside and allow something that is not cool.

if your happiness is based off of being with a verbal abuser vs a drug abuser who coulda got you ? ....

sweetie

you should try to understand what true happiest is.
    you too young for this ? ....because you have the means to do better.
    whats stopping you?

you have to work on why you are still there. mentally, he has you.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    seems to me....

sound familiar.

are you happy?
    is this what you want?
    do you respect yourself?

are you sure you are happy?
    happy people wont stay around and allow someone to steal their shine or beat them down or break them.

the fact you are still there...tells me you are broken inside and allow something that is not cool.

if your happiness is based off of being with a verbal abuser vs a drug abuser who coulda got you ? ....

sweetie

you should try to understand what true happiest is.
    you too young for this ? ....because you have the means to do better.
    whats stopping you?

you have to work on why you are still there. mentally, he has you.

It's mainly because I don't make enough per hour to go on my own. If I had a nursing degree I would have been able to chuck the deuces a long time ago.