Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Legit question, why not move down south? You have enough money too. Start to look for a job in NC or SC or Atlanta etc... you have almost 0 chance in making enough money to live alone in CT.

He should've been gotten a place for him & you to stay at. Leave dude tho, he want to stay complacent
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    You must know my brother because he said the same thing.

Yall been together for 11 years and someone telling you yall shoulda had a place to stay is profound ? to hear?

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Im done...

Bruh, the opening paragraph and the fact that she brought it to the attention of this website full of degenerates. I ain't read past the first 3 sentences
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Legit question, why not move down south? You have enough money too. Start to look for a job in NC or SC or Atlanta etc... you have almost 0 chance in making enough money to live alone in CT.

He should've been gotten a place for him & you to stay at. Leave dude tho, he want to stay complacent

Yall been together for 11 years and someone telling you yall shoulda had a place to stay is profound ? to hear?

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Im done...

Bruh, the opening paragraph and the fact that she brought it to the attention of this website full of degenerates. I ain't read past the first 3 sentences

Read it..its better than last night's episode of walking dead
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    You know what irritates me the most about that ? b? This chick is attractive fam, like...

To keep referring to this cat as "my boyfriend" and not the ? ? i live with..

What in the.....lol, bruh

I......? b
  • SolemnSauce
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @SimplyKrys how do u park your car in the driveway?
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SimplyKrys how do u park your car in the driveway?

I don't have a car, everyone just parks in the backyard because we live on a steep incline.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    real question....since you live with haitians is it true that they give dogs fleas? and tell me how low is your self esteem? you have real daddy or psychological issues cause eleem years in the game and no promise of marriage? convenient ? ? nine racks in the bank and you aint bounced? see youre the reason why i dont have a woman. cause ? like him take all the "bad" ones. *runs off like red in friday*

No they don't give dogs fleas, where did you hear that ? ? And I don't have low self esteem. All relationships have their issues. But at the same time I realize what I have to do, which is get out of the house.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    lol that ? a scumbag

Cant be sympathetic though. You allowing that ?
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    If you was my sister I would tell you to pack up and come down to houston. You can easily find and pay a year lease for a 1br apt in southwest or northside for $4000-4500 and have $5000 cash left to do whatever. You can do ALOT with that in Houston. It would not take you long to find a gig to put you some money in your pocket until you find something in your career field in this city. You will be in a town full of hustle minded young black people that you can make connections with that can get you to where you want to go in life.

I have never considered Texas. But maybe I need to look into it. Thank you for posting this...
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real question....since you live with haitians is it true that they give dogs fleas? and tell me how low is your self esteem? you have real daddy or psychological issues cause eleem years in the game and no promise of marriage? convenient ? ? nine racks in the bank and you aint bounced? see youre the reason why i dont have a woman. cause ? like him take all the "bad" ones. *runs off like red in friday*

No they don't give dogs fleas, where did you hear that ? ? And I don't have low self esteem. All relationships have their issues. But at the same time I realize what I have to do, which is get out of the house.

so how you with this ? ? i understand your whole h.s. sweetheart thang but my h.s. sweetheart cheated on me with another ? and i drove BOTH of them to her crib where she probably got ? proper. ijs. look at the s/n. i know a thang or a lot about getting ? . i got you girl. i will help you in your time of trial. just rap with a brotha. tell me all your side.

s/n: you sure you aint trollin? put that on your unborn kid if true? unless you dont want kids then that ? wont mean ? .
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Its hard to leave ur first love, specially with they are who u lost ur virginity to. But what u need to do is get out of that relationship.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was just about to say this. The south is the GOAT to live in.

& your boyfriend is a ? . He should've been gotten a place for him & you to stay at. Leave dude tho, he want to stay complacent

he's right though. I don't know how the ? he looks at himself in the mirror every day. A real man that's with a woman for real ain't trying to be up under the folk's roof like that. His whole goal should be to cop a crib of his own so y'all can move in together.

He's playin you. Duke has strung you along this long and you take it, he figures you ain't leaving him for ? and ain't gotta do ? to keep you.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    RUN, dont walk from your boyfriend.
    leave that whole situation and do your own thing, yall been together for a decade and he treats you like ? .

get food stamps, grab a studio apt or something and keep grinding for your career in journalism. ? will get better if you rid yourself of all that extra ? , trust me.
  • SimplyKrys
    Options

so how you with this ? ? i understand your whole h.s. sweetheart thang but my h.s. sweetheart cheated on me with another ? and i drove BOTH of them to her crib where she probably got ? proper. ijs. look at the s/n. i know a thang or a lot about getting ? . i got you girl. i will help you in your time of trial. just rap with a brotha. tell me all your side.

s/n: you sure you aint trollin? put that on your unborn kid if true? unless you dont want kids then that ? wont mean ? .

I'm not trollin...None of this is made up.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All relationships have their issues. But at the same time I realize what I have to do, which is get out of the house.

"All relationships have thier issues" should never be followed by " I realize what I have to do, which is get out of the house".

That second part is what people say when they realize thier house has been broken into at 3AM by a serial killer
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    You two been together for a few months short of 11 years and y'all ain't married?

diouf1.jpg

At this point you're just live-in ? ; nothing more, nothing less. He's pretty much said that much. It's time to stop ? around with your life and move on before this cat introduces you to his 3 year old son and 6 month old daughter by some broad named "Alize".

your first question was gone be my next one. how in the sam hell are you not married yet after all that time? you should've left like 6 years ago tbh. seriously, what are you getting out of this? he don't do for you, he's rude and disrespectful, i see all cons and not a single pro

and i'm surprised cuz you said he's Haitian, they're usually like africans when it comes to that shacking up ? , it doesn't fly. is it maybe cuz you're not haitian?

this is all bad tho, you gotta love yourself more than this. by being complacent and not demanding he do better, you put yourself in this position

A lot of people ask us this. When we first got together at the age of 16 I honestly thought that by now we would either be married, engaged or at least have a place together. I really thought that we would have rode off into the sunset. But at that age what do you really know? Last month he said he does not want to get a place with me because, "what if we get jobs in different states?"

welp... there's you go. ? can't be clearer than this. Time to take your $9k and bounce to another state.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and he def ? somebody else
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more you type the more I'm convinced that yup, you're only there because you have a ? .
  • SimplyKrys
    Options
    Oh and he def ? somebody else

It's funny that you would say this because a few months ago my mom's bf called me and told me that he is cheating on me and I was like, ? gtfoh how do you know that? And he was like we have people, we just don't want you to get hurt. I honestly thought that he was just making that ? up because he does not like my bf.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your man sounds like an ? . You deserve better.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like i said, your post had tons of issues. But, regardless of what happens with everything else, you gotta leave that guy. That relationship makes 0 sense. Your at the age where if you ? around and make a mistake with this dude, its gonna be too hard to hit the reset button. If you stay a bit longee out of necessity, cool, but you gotta plan to be out.