Fellas and Women in a relationship, need some real help

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Telling Him how she feels isn't blaming him of anything.

Telling him to have a conversation with her is telling him to settle?

oh you'd be so understanding if someone you have no other problems with Leaves you because your ? doesn't work, something that is out of your control. Don't be lying now Mr "keeping it real".

but she ain't say she is the one with the issue....she said he the one who want sex too much SMH

and lol @ the bolded
    maybe I'm different cuz I see relationships as being deeper than the typical transactional methods most people are used to settling for

being in a relationship means that u should feel even more free to be who u truly are, cuz if u with someone who really loves and supports u unconditionally then they gon motivate u even more no matter what u do

if u a ? who like 3somes, then ur chick should be just as into 3somes just as much as u are........u like to smoke ? , u and ur main should be in love smoking ? together IMO.......u into some cuckold ? (which it seems like a lot of mofos are into these days haha), then u should be with a chick who enjoys cuckolding u

but by no means should u ever settle.........cuz that just means u doing ? out of fear, instead of doing ? cuz u really want to

too many mofos out here doing all kinds of ? out of fear, hoping to be accepted, hoping to be (transactionally) loved.........how many people u see ? for companionship, ? for food, ? for popularity, hell even ? just to have a roof over their head

meanwhile if I been with a woman for 6mos and for some reason she don't think my ? is up to par, then she is free to leave to get what she want........cuz in 6mos I shouldn't be an emotional hostage like that anyway

but let's say I was into her like that.......if I'm really into her, then I want her to get what truly makes her happy

that is unconditional love to me, which is really what makes relationships endure........because ur love for that person is bigger than ur own selfishness.......and when two people truly feel that way about each other, then it's easier to "compromise" cuz u ain't really compromising.........the ? is way bigger than just being about sex

and t/s don't even seem to be in deep with his yungin like that for mofos to be encouraging him to settle this early in the game IMO

I don't understand how you see it a settling though... Sex drive ebbs and flows for everybody, especially when you have other ? going on. I don't see compromising as settling.

it is settling if u doing all this extra work just to still be unsatisfied

I noticed tho u didn't really address that shorty basically called him a thirstbucket instead of just expressing her own personal issues........u gave her the alibi of "ebbs and flows" but never addressed that she basically threw the blame in his lap to fix

how u expect a compromise to work with someone who ain't capable of being truly honest with u?

meanwhile this lil ? damn near bout to get a vasectomy for no reason and u cool with it :joy:

This Thread has several pages in it so maybe I missed what you're talking about but what I saw was him saying it She warned him about the side effects of her birth control.

I think when she said he wants it too much, that just meant for her right now. Maybe not, idk? I remember college I also remember working, college, and raising a family and sometimes a ? gets tired. I don't understand why this is such a horrible offense.

I'm going to see it with empathy for the woman because she seems to be going through something in life. I also would feel for my man if he's going through something in life and I wanted a little too much.

But then again I can see past my ? I know it's impossible for y'all to see Past your ? . So I am no longer going to try to make you see a woman's point of you because you're not going to past your ? . I'm trying to be on my zen ? , and I still have faith in men. y'all are making me lose it.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    One thing for sure: watch who you listen to.

Misery loves company. A lot of old ? have bad experiences and they have skewed vision of what relationships are and their importance.

These Al Bundy ? will help you ruin your own life and relationships meanwhile they go home to their wives (that they secretly hate but don't have the ? to leave) and laugh at you.

Its the same as the bitter ? syndrome.

Another thing: think about it.

If this is that important to you then I suggest leaving. But understand, sometimes you dump a chick and never hear from her again. Occasionally folk might hook back up after a few weeks/months/maybe even years but often you never speak to her again.

So think about that in the extreme. If you at the point where if she never speaks to you again and you good with that then leave, if not then work it out.

Its easy to happy when you get everything you want but that's not how relationships work. You also need to find happiness in keeping your partner happy and comfortable even if its discomforting for you for awhile.

Like I said previously, lack of interest in sex could be from lack of romance or intimacy, or it could be that she's cheating or bored with it. You'll never know if you don't engage your woman and see what's going on.

Don't take it upon yourself to prescribe medicine to the symptom, find the illness.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options

This Thread has several pages in it so maybe I missed what you're talking about but what I saw was him saying it She warned him about the side effects of her birth control.

I think when she said he wants it too much, that just meant for her right now. Maybe not, idk? I remember college I also remember working, college, and raising a family and sometimes a ? gets tired. I don't understand why this is such a horrible offense.

I'm going to see it with empathy for the woman because she seems to be going through something in life. I also would feel for my man if he's going through something in life and I wanted a little too much.

But then again I can see past my ? I know it's impossible for y'all to see Past your ? . So I am no longer going to try to make you see a woman's point of you because you're not going to past your ? . I'm trying to be on my zen ? , and I still have faith in men. y'all are making me lose it.

haha shorty he didn't specify when/where/or if anything changed with the birth control.......and he was already smashing for 6mos, but now all of a sudden its a prob he got to fixed

I see ur deflection at the bolded tho

but I got u what u trying to say haha

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm not gon ever apologize for being honest tho :(

• blakfyahking
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Misery loves company. A lot of old ? have bad experiences and they have skewed vision of what relationships are and their importance.

These Al Bundy ? will help you ruin your own life and relationships meanwhile they go home to their wives (that they secretly hate but don't have the ? to leave) and laugh at you.

If this is that important to you then I suggest leaving. But understand, sometimes you dump a chick and never hear from her again. Occasionally folk might hook back up after a few weeks/months/maybe even years but often you never speak to her again.

So think about that in the extreme. If you at the point where if she never speaks to you again and you good with that then leave, if not then work it out.

Its easy to happy when you get everything you want but that's not how relationships work. You also need to find happiness in keeping your partner happy and comfortable even if its discomforting for you for awhile.

Like I said previously, lack of interest in sex could be from lack of romance or intimacy, or it could be that she's cheating or bored with it. You'll never know if you don't engage your woman and see what's going on.

Don't take it upon yourself to prescribe medicine to the symptom, find the illness.

@ the bolded my ? at least call ? out instead of shooting subliminals........that's real feminine SMH

and how ironic u say the underlined but then I'm giving advice trying to keep that ? from ending up in that same situation @ the underlined

ya'll hypocritical as ? with the advice

how u think a ? even gets into a situation like being scared to leave his wife.......u don't see a pattern of the same ? who was too scared to leave that same wife who was a gf showing the same problems

but ya'll in here advising a 25yr old to suppress his sex drive for a chick he only been with 6mos :#

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@ the bolded my ? at least call ? out instead of shooting subliminals........that's real feminine SMH

and how ironic u say the underlined but then I'm giving advice trying to keep that ? from ending up in that same situation @ the underlined

how u think a ? even gets into a situation like being scared to leave his wife.......u don't see a pattern of the same ? who was too scared to leave that same wife who was a gf showing the same problems

but ya'll in here advising a 25yr old to suppress his sex drive for a chick he only been with 6mos :#

? I don't know your story lol. How am I supposed to know you Al Bundy? I didn't read that back and forth anyway.

• blakfyahking
    Options

? I don't know your story lol. How am I supposed to know you Al Bundy? I didn't read that back and forth anyway.

I ain't necessarily referring to my story......trust I'm good haha

but the timing of ur post gives the appearance u were taking a shot.....so I say call the Al Bundy ? out by name

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I ain't read through this whole thread so I don't know if it's been spoken on but..

i2m13b8mrea2.png

Sound like to me that you just like to ? ..which comes wit being young. Sounds like she's tired of ? and wanna make love. You probably ain't really exploring the mental side of sex. Probably ain't spending enough time really getting her charged up enough to enjoy the sex enough that she wants the act of sex, ya mean.

Like she want sex, she don't wanna ? . Stop ? that woman and ? , that woman b. Get into her inner desires so the sex is a relief for her enough to want it as the main release of built up tension. And savorying the act will do wonders for calming ur sex drive.

Cause you too will need the mood to be set right to really enjoy it, instead of enjoying gettin ya nut.

• blakfyahking
    edited July 2017
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    She has real hormonal issues going on like stress, medication, Etc. Advising this man to up and leave her is very ? -up. This is something that ebbs and flows and if you're in a real relationship you should understand that. him saying they are able to work through other issues they have means that they have a decent chance of getting through this one because they can communicate. Telling somebody to up and leave their spouse when their spouse Is under stress and might have some birth control that just might need to be tweaked is really bad advice.

Gahdamn y'all gonna have this young man leave a woman he cares about and then go out there looking for some hoe. and then clown him when he gets played.

Sexual compatibility is Paramount of course. I get that. But at the end of the day, that can't be the only thing that gets the relationship by. The most important thing is that you can communicate your needs and she can communicate hers. If she's unwilling to try to get it poppin that's different. I'm sure if the shoe were on the other foot and there was some biological reason for your ? not working, you would expect her to understand.

The thing most people don't know how to do, both women and men, is communicate and express how they feel about ? . Some women expect mind readers and some men just don't say ? at all. Both of those methods lead to nothing but unresolved issues.

word @blackrain

so what do u call it when u talk to someone to resolve an issue and the other person chooses not to tell the whole story?

would u say that person is being honest?

is it possible to be honest with someone who ain't completely honest with u?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BOSSExcellence is right, there's some lesbians on here pretending to be men

What man wouldn't tell another man to dip out on a chick complaining about sex 6 months into a relationship

Y'all making excuses for her, talking about hormones, that aint what she said, she said this ? treat her like a sex object

Let's stick to the facts and not project or "live in la la land"
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh.. Man.. I don't even have the words..
  • Westie
    Options
    I can see there must be many 3 minute men. Some of Y'all are CLEARLY only having sex with your own pleasure in mind.
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    I can see there must be many 3 minute men. Some of Y'all are CLEARLY only having sex with your own pleasure in mind.

how did we get here

typical IC ?

whenever someone can't argue against an idea, they instead attack the messenger :joy:

mofos don't even see how their opinions/advice go against their own logic
  • Westie
    Options

how did we get here

Cuz it's where I wanted to go.
  • Westie
    Options

how did we get here

typical IC ?

whenever someone can't argue against an idea, they instead attack the messenger :joy:

We ain't gonna see eye to eye. Y'all selfish. The end.
  • blakfyahking
    Options

how did we get here

typical IC ?

cuz we ain't gon tell a ? to neuter himself over a 6-month "relationship"? :joy:

but nah, it sound more like u the selfish one who prefers transactional relationships :(
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options

how did we get here

typical IC ?

cuz we ain't gon tell a ? to neuter himself over a 6-month "relationship"? :joy:

but nah, it sound more like u the selfish one who prefers transactional relationships :(
    I didn't tell him to stifle his sex drive I told him to have a conversation.

You calling me a hoe?

• blakfyahking
    Options

how did we get here

typical IC ?

I didn't tell him to stifle his sex drive I told him to have a conversation.

You calling me a hoe?

I'm not sure why u asked that question???

I already explained transactional relationships in another post
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She dont want a man she just wanna ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guys please no fighting. I respect everyone opinions. Westie dropping some good ? , as well as fellas. Let's chill it out guys :)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Westie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Guys please no fighting. I respect everyone opinions. Westie dropping some good ? , as well as fellas. Let's chill it out guys :)

Its all love....i mean kinda...

I feel like some of these ? are trying to corrupt you. Good luck with your lady. :)
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Its all love....i mean kinda...

I feel like some of these ? are trying to corrupt you. Good luck with your lady. :)

Touché.. :)