What's the most you ever made per hour? (spin off)

Options

Comments

• metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    currently at approximately $36.40 an hour based on a 84 hour work week......currently at 159k a year

Salute but when do you have time to do regular life ? ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? doing good.

props
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    currently at approximately $36.40 an hour based on a 84 hour work week......currently at 159k a year

Salute but when do you have time to do regular life ? ?

When I get off my daily shift, I either watch tv/go to the gym, take a shower and go to bed
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Gahdamn 84 hrs a week? How long u been doing that job
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Ain't nobody gon answer this honestly lol

I'll answer this ? honestly haha

My main source of income (I have 3 atm) is salaried, but broken down, I currently make about $65 per hour working in the public sector. I plan on going private within the next two years and that number will easily double.

Facts. But when you say you broke, everybody believes you.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

I work in Afghanistan for a govt contractor.....been here since January 2011......ready to quit next January though

Sup, my fellow brethren!

Although I'm taking a break from the game...7 years over total tho
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

I work in Afghanistan for a govt contractor.....been here since January 2011......ready to quit next January though

Sup, my fellow brethren!

thats whats up......the money is drying up over here......how did you transition back to working in the states....most people I know end up coming back over bc they got used to the money / lifestyle......when I leave, I don't want to come back
  • a.mann
    Options

Those are the hours you "clock in"" not work
    If you know what I mean....
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta hurry up and pass this licensure test... contract rate goes up from 35 to 50 a hour. In the counseling field u gotta hustle and play it slick if u doin community work. I just took a office job for 40 k just for the bkue cross and 401k benefits... and gonna contract on the side bout 10 clients 2hours a week at the contract rate
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I gotta hurry up and pass this licensure test... contract rate goes up from 35 to 50 a hour. In the counseling field u gotta hustle and play it slick if u doin community work. I just took a office job for 40 k just for the bkue cross and 401k benefits... and gonna contract on the side bout 10 clients 2hours a week at the contract rate

you got your own practice?
  • a.mann
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

Sup, my fellow brethren!

thats whats up......the money is drying up over here......how did you transition back to working in the states....most people I know end up coming back over bc they got used to the money / lifestyle......when I leave, I don't want to come back

I know the stories

That was me as well....lol
    Come home chill....travel.....then had back over refreshed.

Once LOGCAP 4 started up in earnest...thats when I thought about and eventually decided to bring it on home....for awhile

I was fortunately and had a gig lined up to were I could maintain the lifestyle KBR/Flour afforded me
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Hourly wage ....$25

But I've been salary for YEARS So that plus all the benefits I get ... not even sure how that breaks down hourly

Some of these wages have me curious to what y'all actually do

$190 an hour ? Wow :)
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Hourly wage ....$25

But I've been salary for YEARS So that plus all the benefits I get ... not even sure how that breaks down hourly

Most contract jobs are,without taxes... or insurance si u do ur own 1099 tax form and get ur own insurance. So 35 a hour is bout 67k tax free but u gonna pay bout 2k ti the irs.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hourly wage ....$25

You'd be surprised at how much money even temp agencies make off of you. If you're seeing $25/hr as a temp, they're probably getting close to $40/hr for you, maybe even more. It's rare that they're only getting a few dollars off the top unless it's a really low paying gig but they have a lot of temps working for that company. Back in the late 90's I was working as a temp making $9.50/hr, and I know Olsten Staffing was prolly only getting $12.50-$13/hr max off of me but that's because they had something like 60-70 temps there. They could afford to take that hit due to the sheer number of temps they placed there and it was an exclusive contract so every time someone quit, Olsten provided the replacement.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    My job is salary and I bring in 1300 with taxes is 1080 every 2 weeks. To me this is a lot because I’m still taking classes and I don’t have to pay ? but car insurance, phone bill
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Reading these replies just makes me want to finish school as soon as I can.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hourly wage ....$25

Look at this thirsty ? .