What's the most you ever made per hour? (spin off)

Options

Comments

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd post up but a ? can't trust u ? wit nudes, I damn sure ain't gone trust u ? wit my salary
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6.75 and thats being generous
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hourly, it comes to 38 and some change an hour.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Hourly, it comes to 38 and some change an hour.

Why so low? You a staff nurse??
  • Rasta.
    Options
    Ahh okay, got you confused with someone else
  • Rasta.
    Options
    $45.20 per hour, 10% bonus annually. But I'm in the Carolinas so that ? stretch. Got a 2400 square foot house at $1100 mortgage, 4 series BMW at $500 per month. Just got a promo so will be making $110k+ annually.

Well since you went all the way in, how much in your savings? checking? 401k and investments? your ssn and dob? asking for some friends
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta step things up
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had lucrative job cleaning windows for $13/hr at one point. Man those were the days.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? doing good.

props

4udk9ddhb4bp.png
    U such a ?

what?

im serious.

what i do?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn a lot of these posts got me feeling mad insecure. Most I made hourly is 16. If ever I made more hourly it was through freelancing truth be told. But working for someone else I always make peanuts cause I dont have a career. I take odd jobs to pay bills and leave them after a year. Sometimes willingly. Sometimes not. The struggle.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    $45.20 per hour, 10% bonus annually. But I'm in the Carolinas so that ? stretch. Got a 2400 square foot house at $1100 mortgage, 4 series BMW at $500 per month. Just got a promo so will be making $110k+ annually.

I Pay more for a 2 bedroom apt.

Im furious
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Damn a lot of these posts got me feeling mad insecure. Most I made hourly is 16. If ever I made more hourly it was through freelancing truth be told. But working for someone else I always make peanuts cause I dont have a career. I take odd jobs to pay bills and leave them after a year. Sometimes willingly. Sometimes not. The struggle.

Focus on the being the best you. Not all paths are created equal fam. Plus thats not harlem to feel insecure about what somebody else is making.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Focus on the being the best you. Not all paths are created equal fam. Plus thats not harlem to feel insecure about what somebody else is making.

very true.....
    you never know when you might leap frog someone.

an just because people have money dont mean they are using it wisely.

someone making 110k can be trying to live a 200k lifestyle an deep in debt and you might actually have more money in the bank then them.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

Well since you went all the way in, how much in your savings? checking? 401k and investments? your ssn and dob? asking for some friends

Lol, just putting things in perspective. My salary in a different area is nothing. Salary is very relative.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »

In furious

You in NYC, Chicago, Miami, or LA? That would make sense. Them cities are retardedly expensive.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options

In furious

You in NYC, Chicago, Miami, or LA? That would make sense. Them cities are retardedly expensive.

Insanely so. I know I could live like a king in so many other places too but atm it's imperative I stay in NYC. Because of family and because of the types of opportunities I'm really seeking. In that sense many of us are kind of trapped.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In furious

Yeah man, I work in Los Angeles but live in the Inland Empire as I get way more bang for my buck. Luckily I rarely have to drive to my office though as I mostly travel and stay in hotels/AirBnB's throughout the week. I've been in Massachusetts since 9/11, heading back home this Friday.