What's the most you ever made per hour? (spin off)

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Damn a lot of these posts got me feeling mad insecure. Most I made hourly is 16. If ever I made more hourly it was through freelancing truth be told. But working for someone else I always make peanuts cause I dont have a career. I take odd jobs to pay bills and leave them after a year. Sometimes willingly. Sometimes not. The struggle.

my ? never feel insecure. You doibg the best u can. No one here gt to where they at over night. 6 years of college a internship having to work 4 years working for peanuts having to stay with moms til I got on my feet... and even now I gotta work 2 jobs just to get it... You gonna be all right homie. Just have a plan

Thanks for the motivating words my bro. I'm definitely cooking something up. Only limitations that exist are the ones we set for ourselves and I somehow forgot that for way too long.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $52/hr Some of ya'll ? is doing it though. Makes me wonder why I'm not making more and then I remember I have like 0 drive and realize I'm blessed to be making what I'm making. lol
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    PureYang wrote: »
    $45.20 per hour, 10% bonus annually. But I'm in the Carolinas so that ? stretch. Got a 2400 square foot house at $1100 mortgage, 4 series BMW at $500 per month. Just got a promo so will be making $110k+ annually.

I Pay more for a 2 bedroom apt.

In furious

You in NYC, Chicago, Miami, or LA? That would make sense. Them cities are retardedly expensive.

Yeah man, I work in Los Angeles but live in the Inland Empire as I get way more bang for my buck. Luckily I rarely have to drive to my office though as I mostly travel and stay in hotels/AirBnB's throughout the week. I've been in Massachusetts since 9/11, heading back home this Friday.

When we were looking to relocate to SoCal thats what we were going to do, I would have prolly had a job somewhere in LA County and would have lived somewhere in Orange or Riverside counties. We looked at property in Cathedral City, Palm Springs, and that area (we heard about DHS and their ? problem so we stayed away from there) then looked at Riverside itself, Corona, and a few other spots with cheaper housing rates. I can't go broke just to say I live in a certain city, that ? 's hustling backwards.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Damn a lot of these posts got me feeling mad insecure. Most I made hourly is 16. If ever I made more hourly it was through freelancing truth be told. But working for someone else I always make peanuts cause I dont have a career. I take odd jobs to pay bills and leave them after a year. Sometimes willingly. Sometimes not. The struggle.

my ? never feel insecure. You doibg the best u can. No one here gt to where they at over night. 6 years of college a internship having to work 4 years working for peanuts having to stay with moms til I got on my feet... and even now I gotta work 2 jobs just to get it... You gonna be all right homie. Just have a plan

Thanks for the motivating words my bro. I'm definitely cooking something up. Only limitations that exist are the ones we set for ourselves and I somehow forgot that for way too long.

also always look at income like this.... It aint what u make its how much u got left to enjoy after bills... If u good with money budget good or live in ur mens not beyond it and dont have major debt u may have just as much disposable income as the next man who make more but got loan debt car notes child support family etc.... Grind hard but count ur blessings as well
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I make $25.14 a hour doing nothing, cars paid for and my mortgage is less than 900 bucks, don't kick it a lot so I don't spend a lot of money. But that child support is killing me, 3 more years. So you cat's talking about skeeting in chicks, think 2ce
    sheesh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I make $25.14 a hour doing nothing, cars paid for and my mortgage is less than 900 bucks, don't kick it a lot so I don't spend a lot of money. But that child support is killing me, 3 more years. So you cat's talking about skeeting in chicks, think 2ce

when its done,...you gonna think you got a raise when you see your check
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when its done,...you gonna think you got a raise when you see your check

Man I already know. I'm like Mr Burns in the Simpson's when it's all over
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm about to be 34 and that's still my biggest fear....nutting in a chic i ain't married to.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

I'm about to be 34 and that's still my biggest fear....nutting in a chic i ain't married to.

Well dont raw dog da hoes..
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    $17.65 some of y'all ? lyin

I think most of the posts so far have been truthful.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    $45.20 per hour, 10% bonus annually. But I'm in the Carolinas so that ? stretch. Got a 2400 square foot house at $1100 mortgage, 4 series BMW at $500 per month. Just got a promo so will be making $110k+ annually.

In furious

You in NYC, Chicago, Miami, or LA? That would make sense. Them cities are retardedly expensive.

Yeah man, I work in Los Angeles but live in the Inland Empire as I get way more bang for my buck. Luckily I rarely have to drive to my office though as I mostly travel and stay in hotels/AirBnB's throughout the week. I've been in Massachusetts since 9/11, heading back home this Friday.

When we were looking to relocate to SoCal thats what we were going to do, I would have prolly had a job somewhere in LA County and would have lived somewhere in Orange or Riverside counties. We looked at property in Cathedral City, Palm Springs, and that area (we heard about DHS and their ? problem so we stayed away from there) then looked at Riverside itself, Corona, and a few other spots with cheaper housing rates. I can't go broke just to say I live in a certain city, that ? 's hustling backwards.

Yep, I live in Riverside County.
  • Rasta.
    Options

Well dont raw dog da hoes..

Lol i don't bro...condom broke a couple of times. More conscious of catching something actually, and there's plan B.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its easier said than done cuz most men want kids...
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So 95% of the thread makes more than $20 an hour? Ok.....
  • konceptjones
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    So 95% of the thread makes more than $20 an hour? Ok.....

f93b60c764e06b7e0f78e51b97028317d4f00fc4701d3cd2ea26aad70714d3df.jpg
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Even if you are married tho.
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In furious

Los Angeles, good sir.

If it wasn't for the sheer amount of potential opportunity im exposed to regularly, I would've been left.

The tough part is actualizing
  • konceptjones
    Options
    $29.26 I should clear $90k with oncall/OT. Get a company truck to drive to work and back home, gas on them. Cable/phone/internet/security system I pay $50 a month. Company match my 401k 100% up to 6%. I started off 11.5 years ago making $11 an hour. I'm 32 now.

6ieda1bzo568.jpg

? postin stubs and ? now???
  • Rasta.
    Options
    $29.26 I should clear $90k with oncall/OT. Get a company truck to drive to work and back home, gas on them. Cable/phone/internet/security system I pay $50 a month. Company match my 401k 100% up to 6%. I started off 11.5 years ago making $11 an hour. I'm 32 now.

6ieda1bzo568.jpg

? just got real
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

6ieda1bzo568.jpg

If you've been here a minute, its actually not unprecedented

word to kimi and ob fresh