OFFICIAL 2017-2018 LOS ANGELES LAKERS THREAD

Options

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Major work in progress.

Man, we need 3 point shooting. Our spacing is atrocious.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yeah, you shut the m-f-- down," LaVar Ball told ESPN after the game. "And your check still ain't going to go no higher than what it is. Yeah, you shut him down. OK ... Who is Patrick Beverley? He played all last year and nobody said nothing about him. Now we are looking at your first game. Why? Because Lonzo's name is attached to it.

"So you got to be [all hard]," Ball added as he slapped his fists together. "Let's see what you do the next five games, if you are going to be pumped up towards everybody like that and go back to your 0-for-5 shooting and your two or three rebounds. Nobody is going to care about you. But you put my son's name in it and you put my name in it, now you got some action and you got some people talking."
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never start Deng again smh
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Never start Deng again smh

Lol haven't seen homie play since last year then all of a sudden he's starting lol
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe at a store reminding yall lol
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “Projects” shouldn’t be getting 31 minutes.
  • Beta
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Brandon Ingram for MIP

CE-rEInW8AAWaOq.png
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who picked him for MIP?
  • Beta
    edited October 2017
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Who picked him for MIP?

He was the consensus #2 to D-Lo outside of this forum

Plus I'm sure his name has been brought up here at least once. Hell, I think I did too
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many auxiliary players
  • Beta
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Too many auxiliary players

"Too many role players not enough roles" -Beta
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disgusted after last nite
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    30 plus years of being a Lakers fan and that was one of the most underwhelming starts to a highly anticipated season as I can ever remember. Ingram has got to show something more than last night going forward. I do not see All-Star potential from Ingram at this moment, seems more like a role player level of talent...
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Brandon Ingram for MIP

CE-rEInW8AAWaOq.png

I'll take that. I was sippin the Kool-Aid. Still holding out hope......
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, you shut the m-f-- down," LaVar Ball told ESPN after the game. "And your check still ain't going to go no higher than what it is. Yeah, you shut him down. OK ... Who is Patrick Beverley? He played all last year and nobody said nothing about him. Now we are looking at your first game. Why? Because Lonzo's name is attached to it.

"So you got to be [all hard]," Ball added as he slapped his fists together. "Let's see what you do the next five games, if you are going to be pumped up towards everybody like that and go back to your 0-for-5 shooting and your two or three rebounds. Nobody is going to care about you. But you put my son's name in it and you put my name in it, now you got some action and you got some people talking."

Just let the kid play without adding himself.....geez
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options

I'm sick of everything one game in smh! I'm sick from drinking the koolaid, I'm sick of Magic over boasting on these kids being this or that, I'm sick of Ingram pouting for not living up to the hype of the summer, I'm sick of this damn dad ? and I vouched for Lavar he's embarrassing a proud franchise at this point, I'm sick of the Lonzo-Magic comps, I'm sick of Luke giving the cool guy smile while we losing, I'm sick of losing players!
  • Jonah 2.0
    Options

I'm sick of everything one game in smh! I'm sick from drinking the koolaid, I'm sick of Magic over boasting on these kids being this or that, I'm sick of Ingram pouting for not living up to the hype of the summer, I'm sick of this damn dad ? and I vouched for Lavar he's embarrassing a proud franchise at this point, I'm sick of the Lonzo-Magic comps, I'm sick of Luke giving the cool guy smile while we losing, I'm sick of losing players!

Not being an ass but this post legitimately reminded me of the rant my 5 year old nephew went on about being tired of being hit. He was tired of "Getting hit with belts, hit with sticks and even hit with hands."
  • joeyfkncrakk
    Options
    Way to ? respond gawd dammit!
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though it is against the Suns it’s good to see the team have a bounce back game. Lonzo almost with a triple double and Ingram looked pretty good tonight too.

• Jonah 2.0
    Options
    Good offensive effort. Defense is horrible.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feel like we’re gonna have to sell low on Randle & trade him.

Just doesn’t play with high IQ and we’re not signing him to a big deal this offseason.
    Doesn’t help he’s pouty because he’s coming off the bench
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Game Flicks I took
    h8tdovcvyhf9.jpg
    v0ccew9kc0d7.jpg
    zkl7u7ld4hkf.jpg
    cayl0wcve5zb.jpg
    mcn44rdkpphu.jpg
    eo8m0q70xft5.jpg

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope seats.

the rumor was that LAL was offering Randle and Clarkson for PG but Pacers were holding out for Ingram or Dlo to be in the deal
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their defense is ? HORRIBLE.