OFFICIAL 2017-2018 LOS ANGELES LAKERS THREAD

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shouts to Metta getting that coaching gig
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    Options
  • eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good win tonight. Win or lose I’m happy with how they’ve been competitive in every game so far except for the clippers
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ingram and randle won that game

Hopefully Luke actually plays randle more now he earned it
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll take that W. Players stepped up when it mattered most. Played good D through out the night. After all that ? they were talking all week about how Wall was gonna destroy us he went 7-22. Even Randle looked good at the end. We're really gonna be good when Zo's shot starts falling. Still desiring a lil more from BI despite the strong put back at the end to put us up. Great having KCP back.. and I can't wait for Kuzma to get in the starting lineup.
  • Beta
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I'll take that W. Players stepped up when it mattered most. Played good D through out the night. After all that ? they were talking all week about how Wall was gonna destroy us he went 7-22. Even Randle looked good at the end. We're really gonna be good when Zo's shot starts falling. Still desiring a lil more from BI despite the strong put back at the end to put us up. Great having KCP back.. and I can't wait for Kuzma to get in the starting lineup.

Never gonna happen imo
  • DaBull
    Options
    Kuzma got the potential to really be the "Prime Richard Jefferson" as far as 6-8 EASY points per game playing off Lonzo every game
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man i fell asleep..smh my work schedule sucks.. in a matter of time Lonzo wil get his his shot together grow into is man body..

Remember when Bynum was shooting threeswith no ? .. he was a pioneer! nah ? that i dont want to see brook lopez stepping back for a three
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

@Beta Its not much, but this might be the nicest thing u have said about Ingram, lol
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Impressive defensive effort from the young squad. The rotations and help were there, outside of stretches.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Man, was not expecting much from Josh Hart (mainly bcos he was injured during Preseason and Summer League), but in the last 2 games, he has been very impressive. Him stepping up helped us move JC to the PG spot and enables us not to play useless Ennis anymore.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hart is a really talented man defender, strong rebounder for a guard as well
  • Beta
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

@Beta Its not much, but this might be the nicest thing u have said about Ingram, lol

Can't front on him this time lol he played well
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When we play GSW
  • toheeb27
    Options
    U watch this and think why cant Randle give effort like this on the defensive end most nights. He was amazing last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTROUhUKdJw
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Happy 20th birthday Lonzo Ball!!
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, was not expecting much from Josh Hart (mainly bcos he was injured during Preseason and Summer League), but in the last 2 games, he has been very impressive. Him stepping up helped us move JC to the PG spot and enables us not to play useless Ennis anymore.

Been saying this since summer time let JC run backup point and play Hart in the 2nd unit, I have zero trust in Ennis
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe Bryant is still four years away from being eligible, but the near-certain future Hall of Famer already has two people in mind for his induction.

The five-time NBA champion with the Los Angeles Lakers said he would want Phil Jackson or Michael Jordan on stage with him at the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, Massachusetts.
  • toheeb27
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Major work in progress.

Man, we need 3 point shooting. Our spacing is atrocious.

Damn, we only made 3 Three point shots as a team last night. 3-23 to be exact. Not good at all.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Lonzo need to step his ? up but watching the game Lonzo got some HATERS on his own damn team which are clarksom ass and Randell nighas had wide open jays and will dribble it out or pass it so Lonzo can’t get the assist credit I peeped that a FEW times
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    We Garbo our leading scorer is JC with 15 a game smh lol... Brook Lopez doing career low numbers 12 & 5, KCP avg'n 10/4/2

Only plus is Cleveland looking Garbo too so we still got a shot at Bron lol
  • toheeb27
    Options
    Last night's game was one of the best i have seen from Brandon Ingram. He was amazing on both ends of the floor. Glad he is improving steadily this season. Sky is the limit.
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last night's game was one of the best i have seen from Brandon Ingram. He was amazing on both ends of the floor. Glad he is improving steadily this season. Sky is the limit.

He was pressing in preseason and to start the regular season. He's more in the flow and just doing what he does. Good to see.

Lonzo's vision continues to amaze me.