The changing reasons why women cheat on their husbands (Article inside)

Options
123457»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As ? up as this may sound fellas this is the truth: Your woman needs to feel like she needs you, meanwhile she needs to KNOW that you don't need her. If she ever starts to feel like you need her ? will go left real fast.

Sounds terrible coming from a recently engaged man, but that's the only way for it to work. Women are too opportunistic, they are the type to keep gambling even though they already hit the jackpot. Most of them are obsessed with what they don't need or should have, that's why Eve bit into that apple bruh, broad had everything and she still wanted more because for most of them no matter how much they get they always think they need more when they really don't.

very delicate balancing act.

i was about to type some ? but changed my mind.

i work on a different playing field than most and i see things a bit different.

Nah type it I'd like to hear it, I'm about to be married so I'd like to hear all perspectives besides my parents(my parents are old school, my mama is a rare breed in that she understands she can make money and still let a man be a man a lot of these new age chicks don't have the ability to do that).

all i will say is...stand up now and early.
    dont let no ? fester.
    make sure you plan for the what ifs.

my wife and i fought like cats and dogs earlier in our relationship. others where showing they had it all together while we fought over dumb ? .

fast forward a decade....most of them divorced. im not saying we are perfect but some ? i just not gonna take on the chin. kinda like the scenario i just mentioned. if supported my wife thru her second degree but she supported me just starting out with my business. even tho i didnt need it cuase i turned a profit instantly...but she was there encouraging me to go for mine.

just know the beginning is always easy to get thru just like the good times are easy. but what happens when times get tough? thats when you know who you are truly married to.

but you also have to know what to expect and know she cant give you everything you need. its impossible.

yall just have to make it work like only you two can. allow her strengths to help your weaknesses and visa versa.

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day, your wife/girl is her own person, and unrelated to you. ? dont owe you nothing, you dont owe her nothing.

Coming to a conclusion that you two wanna be together forever is a beautiful thing, but here is the part that people dont get. Me at age 28 and me at age 38 are completly different people. I can promise whole heartedly at 28 that I wanna be with my wife forever and mean everyword, but 38 year old me? Hes gonna be a completly different person and I cant speak for him.

Same goes for women. She can promise to love you, but in 10 years, shes a different person, and who knows what happened in those 10 years to make her who she is.

I say all that to say that people in general, in this case men, they gotta put the idea of forever out of their mind. Im not a women hater, i dont fear break ups, and im not gonna be in here saying dont fall in love, never get married etc. I think everyone should be in love, its a beautiful thing.

But, my only advice for men and women is get that forever ? out of your mind. Never forget that ? could end tomorrow. Enjoy what you got now, make the most of it, and if ? ends tomorrow, move on. It could hurt for a bit, but man as humans we get over everything. If you could get over the death of a parent, you can get over a ? .

I cant promise a ? the next 5 years, let alone forever. I can promise that the way I feel now, I wanna be with you forever, but who knows how ima feel in 5 years.

I damn sure dont believe in her promises of forever either. Man enjoy your time with the person you love, make the most of it, if it ends, doesnt mean it was wrong, yall shared some great time together, and look for other great times to jump into.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As ? up as this may sound fellas this is the truth: Your woman needs to feel like she needs you, meanwhile she needs to KNOW that you don't need her. If she ever starts to feel like you need her ? will go left real fast.

Sounds terrible coming from a recently engaged man, but that's the only way for it to work. Women are too opportunistic, they are the type to keep gambling even though they already hit the jackpot. Most of them are obsessed with what they don't need or should have, that's why Eve bit into that apple bruh, broad had everything and she still wanted more because for most of them no matter how much they get they always think they need more when they really don't.

Nah type it I'd like to hear it, I'm about to be married so I'd like to hear all perspectives besides my parents(my parents are old school, my mama is a rare breed in that she understands she can make money and still let a man be a man a lot of these new age chicks don't have the ability to do that).

dont let no ? fester.

my wife and i fought like cats and dogs earlier in our relationship. others where showing they had it all together while we fought over dumb ? .

fast forward a decade....most of them divorced. im not saying we are perfect but some ? i just not gonna take on the chin. kinda like the scenario i just mentioned. if supported my wife thru her second degree but she supported me just starting out with my business. even tho i didnt need it cuase i turned a profit instantly...but she was there encouraging me to go for mine.

just know the beginning is always easy to get thru just like the good times are easy. but what happens when times get tough? thats when you know who you are truly married to.

but you also have to know what to expect and know she cant give you everything you need. its impossible.

yall just have to make it work like only you two can. allow her strengths to help your weaknesses and visa versa.

I feel you, me and my fiance discussed what was needed between the two of us from the jump. A lot of men are afraid to say anything to their woman because they are scared they will lose her... but that plays into her needing to know you don't need her also.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I will promise a ? forever though if im trying to get the ? or trying to be with her. Haha.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont let no ? fester.

I feel you, me and my fiance discussed what was needed between the two of us from the jump. A lot of men are afraid to say anything to their woman because they are scared they will lose her... but that plays into her needing to know you don't need her also.

its crazy right.
    ? be ready to yell an say she aint ? but then be scared to talk about certain ? .
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont let no ? fester.

its crazy right.
    ? be ready to yell an say she aint ? but then be scared to talk about certain ? .

Hell yeah, and a lot of these cats need to understand, sometimes you just gotta let women talk, they need to talk they like to talk even if it's about ? that's just what they do, talk. My fiance be talking, but she knows how far it can go sometimes you gotta let them talk.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    How you know he doesn't feel the same?

Why question me?

If everyone lived their own truth without worrying about what works for the next person we'd be in a better place.

I'm only questioning u cuz u post here

yeah I would def ask a dude why he would wife a chick that doesn't believe in monogamy

not sure what the deflection is for when I'm just asking ur opinion

why so serious? :(

Cause I thought this was a serious thread.

I think some people manage monogamy, but I also think the inability ends alot of relationships.

I don't feel like it should. He could ? someone this weekend while he's out of town and it wouldn't be the end of our relationship. Unless he knocked the ? up.

@OmegaConflict
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont let no ? fester.

its crazy right.

Hell yeah, and a lot of these cats need to understand, sometimes you just gotta let women talk, they need to talk they like to talk even if it's about ? that's just what they do, talk. My fiance be talking, but she knows how far it can go sometimes you gotta let them talk.

What movie yall talking about, this ? sound dumb af
    Not watching
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The social has to be renogiciated. Nobody is happy.

kynulesqcj0r.gif
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't allow a man to put me through school just to ? on him and continuously ? on him via the ? I/we work with. That's how people come up missing.

I think that Texas gave some advice. I don't want my s/o to need me kuz certain ? you should be able to handle by yourself. Yeah, he may talk to me about how he feels about a situation or get my input, but the decision is always his. And by the time he comes to me with it, he's already made up his mind.

The idea of 'forever' is ok as long as you're realistic about things and are able to grow/allow that person to grow.