"He Knew What He Signed Up For"

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    they made a terrible mistake voting a billionare in as president. he's out of touch with the common man and out of touch with reality. he has to go. we cant have him in the office he's an idiot. I never thought we would ever have a president worse than George w. bush but here we are.

That was one of the craziest things about his whole campaign. A billionaire running as the blue collar average joe and patriot and literally spent the whole previous decade as the polar opposite. Is he just this master manipulator or are people just that susceptible to their fears being prayed upon
    People are really ignorant and only care about themselves. Look at the Jaguar's owner. He knew what Trump was planning to do to people like him, but still donated to his campaign just to save on some taxes. Now he calling Trump out for going at the NFL and got the nerve to mention how Trump banned Muslims as if his whole campaign was not about getting rid of Muslims and Mexicans.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Sounds like something I would say, I'm terrible at comforting people.

Ditto. SMH. I never know what the ? to say to people in those situations. My homie's mom died couple weeks ago while he was out here visiting. He and I are VERY similar and we both don't really know how to comfort people in those situations. Convo went like this:

HIM: My mother died this morning?

ME: Damn, word? How?

HIM: She had cancer and wasn't getting treatment like she should. Plus you know she was still out in the streets ? with drugs and ? .

ME: Damn, son. Sorry to hear that. Let me know if you need anything. I mean...you know me, man. I don't be knowing how to handle ? like thi-

HIM: Bro you already know I know. Shut the ? up.

Then I gave that ? a dap and we went and got some food.

*shrugs*

yea, but you didn't say, she had cancer and was ? with drugs....she knew what she was getting herself into.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    It's not even much to give a ? about.

? got the Christ syndrome....trying to exalt every person accepted as having some power...then ? when they are disappointed...Lost and Turned out like Olivia looking for love in all the wrong places.

Nothing Trump does is anything I give an actual ? about other than a means to an end (destruction of the existing structure). These dumb ? will always destroy each other when they get power....that is their program in this 3rd dimension as sure as this is the year "2017" when man has been around for thousands if not millions of years prior. They never gave 0 ? about each other, they ? their kids, throw each other in the garbage....... let alone our black ? mattering. It's not to be expected... Accept that.....and embrace that, in that....they are on program to ? each other and self destruct.......it's the natural way for them (word to zombie).

If you look at and view these ? as irrelevant nothings it's nothing they can do to get you riled...even when they (eventually) consume each other. It's fate. Do YOUR thing and stop looking at leaders. The ONLY power or influence they have over you is the power or influence YOU give them.

• BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not even much to give a ? about.

? got the Christ syndrome....trying to exalt every person accepted as having some power...then ? when they are disappointed...Lost and Turned out like Olivia looking for love in all the wrong places.

Nothing Trump does is anything I give an actual ? about other than a means to an end (destruction of the existing structure). These dumb ? will always destroy each other when they get power....that is their program in this 3rd dimension as sure as this is the year "2017" when man has been around for thousands if not millions of years prior. They never gave 0 ? about each other, they ? their kids, throw each other in the garbage....... let alone our black ? mattering. It's not to be expected... Accept that.....and embrace that, in that....they are on program to ? each other and self destruct.......it's the natural way for them (word to zombie).

If you look at and view these ? as irrelevant nothings it's nothing they can do to get you riled...even when they (eventually) consume each other. It's fate. Do YOUR thing and stop looking at leaders. The ONLY power or influence they have over you is the power or influence YOU give them.

qwssc8ujciqi.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    Don’t the president usually have a generic comment “he died honorably” or “he died a hero” something along those lines?

I think it would be better if all presidents moving forward just had a pre-written card and they just personally sign it. Let that be given to the family of the dead soldiers.

I don't think it's necessary. If trump wasn't in office we would have a lot of common sense situations that wouldn't need to be discussed.

I addressed this earlier what said wasn't specifically based on Trump doing what he do.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    MD_PROPER wrote: »
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    ok...quick question...

what was we expecting trump to say?

was trump wrong? or just not sugarcoating?
    didnt furious tell you ? ?

c1f1442382fb1dd775ad9435f27abaa5--good-movies-america-.jpg

Change Army to Military.

To most people army= all branches of service.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

it seems like there is too much military technology for an ambush in 2017 but alas.

Those companies still sell the military ? and faulty equipment.

So I easily see how this could happen.

from what i read, they went into a town with unarmored cars and when they got there, 50 isis soliders popped up like "you know what time it is"

It was an ambush. In their briefing they were told they would have no contact with the enemy and went in without air support. When they were attacked it took 30 minutes for air support to arrive.

Either way DT is a ? man. I really cant understand how he still has support of any kind.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Part of me is enjoying watching this corrupt system fall apart.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    If you go to Vegas with your rent money and lose it on the table, does anyone feel bad for you?

You knew what you were getting into before you went there.
    Death ain’t rent money ?

Ya child dies on a rollercoaster and the theme park says, oh well, y’all knew what y’all was getting into, you gonna shrug ya soldiers and spew some well the black man shouldn’t have been in air ? ?

Stop being obtuse my ?

you know this place is infested by fraudulent ass tough guys like @LordZuko
    ? ? like this always desperately trying to prove how they are so "above it all"

That's cute. Well i guess you'll have to show me I'm fraud and a fake tough guy.

Dm me your location. Im due for a vacation

lol

tenor.gif
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Faux News w/ a hit piece on Congresswoman Wilson to protect their dear leader Trump...
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

it seems like there is too much military technology for an ambush in 2017 but alas.

Those companies still sell the military ? and faulty equipment.

So I easily see how this could happen.

from what i read, they went into a town with unarmored cars and when they got there, 50 isis soliders popped up like "you know what time it is"

It was an ambush. In their briefing they were told they would have no contact with the enemy and went in without air support. When they were attacked it took 30 minutes for air support to arrive.

Either way DT is a ? man. I really cant understand how he still has support of any kind.

I understand fully why sunkist has support. We have a large majority of Americans who too are, pieces of ? .
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

dont say that out loud fam..
    these house ? go crucify u!
  • D. Morgan
    Options

100% of me is enjoying watching this ? . Hopefully it crumbles.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

? you was supposed to be patient and let them talk that sucka ? then post about the sucka ? !! Now they just gonna be quiet.

LLS
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Faux News w/ a hit piece on Congresswoman Wilson to protect their dear leader Trump...

Ehhhh Trump is a ? and he deserves the bad press, but I wouldn't put it past the Congresswoman that she did this just to get her name in the news. Honestly, none of these politicians are worth ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

? you was supposed to be patient and let them talk that sucka ? then post about the sucka ? !! Now they just gonna be quiet.

LLS

stop trynna get a seat at the table.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

so i guess you have your back up plan in place?

so you ok with the land lord not fumigating the termites cuz you want to see the apartment building fall, while your still living in it?

ok

I always have back up PLANS not just one.

I certainly am ok with that. Said that on multiple occasions.

My stance ain't changing. So try that ? with someone else.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

so i guess you have your back up plan in place?

so you ok with the land lord not fumigating the termites cuz you want to see the apartment building fall, while your still living in it?

ok

I always have back up PLANS not just one.

I certainly am ok with that. Said that on multiple occasions.

My stance ain't changing. So try that ? with someone else.

? why you sassy today?

LLS or some ? .

ole mad cuz he gotta a back up ass ?

how you mad cuz you ready?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    If you go to Vegas with your rent money and lose it on the table, does anyone feel bad for you?

You knew what you were getting into before you went there.
    Death ain’t rent money ?

Ya child dies on a rollercoaster and the theme park says, oh well, y’all knew what y’all was getting into, you gonna shrug ya soldiers and spew some well the black man shouldn’t have been in air ? ?

Stop being obtuse my ?

you know this place is infested by fraudulent ass tough guys like @LordZuko
    ? ? like this always desperately trying to prove how they are so "above it all"

That's cute. Well i guess you'll have to show me I'm fraud and a fake tough guy.

Dm me your location. Im due for a vacation

lol

But you aint dm him doe...

bruh....

694.png