EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody tell scoe I said wussup miss that cac
    2ah8uw7.jpg
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

We forget that he is ? .

I really don't know what his problem is with me.
    Must've been because I made fun of him with the whole ? thing over a year ago.
    Or must be because I called him fat and undesirable well over a year ago.

But I'm fat now too, so ? what's good? @texas409

giphy.gif

J
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif
    Nah you won't get attention from me. Carry on

Ok. So you'll stop giving me negative reactions that clearly come from an emotional state?

Im just trying to lay it all on the table witchu because ever since I came back A WHOLE YEAR LATER, your reactions speak to me as if you're still salty about something.

If you want an apology I'll give you one.

Hell, if anybody on here would like an apology from me I'm all for it.

Except for lady zee and her racist ass ofcourse.
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2017
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Gotta post a Pic to see about the "Undesirable " part

Yeah I honestly think she got thick af. She might could win another hunnit these chicks aint even in her league lets be real @MistyKnight post up

I'll post up if @deadeye show us his six-pack abs
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    @deadeye take one for the team send khaleesi what she want she bout to drop something
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    @texas409 what were you going to do with pico nudes & videos???
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Gotta post a Pic to see about the "Undesirable " part

Yeah I honestly think she got thick af. She might could win another hunnit these chicks aint even in her league lets be real @MistyKnight post up

I'll post up if @deadeye show us his six-pack abs

@MistyKnight

frvnjy1f2c8v.gif
  • thatboydizz
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Ok. So you'll stop giving me negative reactions that clearly come from an emotional state?

Im just trying to lay it all on the table witchu because ever since I came back A WHOLE YEAR LATER, your reactions speak to me as if you're still salty about something.

Lady Zee had her on foot on these chicks neck especially kats until you came around. Made that ? look easy to be honest. That thread shook her life up something serious.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Lady Zee had her on foot on these chicks neck especially kats until you came around. Made that ? look easy to be honest. That thread shook her life up something serious.

I'm still confused about that whole situation.

Mad at myself for believing something as ridiculous as an Irishwoman..............living in Ireland........having a live-in Rastafarian boyfriend who abused her from time-to-time.

pcwaxcwhgy1a.gif

What's even crazier is that we still don't even know if Zee was really Zee.............or if it was her boyfriend's account and he was just pretending to be Zee..........or if Zee really was Zee but she was just lying about being Zee to cover up the fact that she made up a story about being abused by a black boyfriend.

8r7si7v44aes.gif

Hold up...........

@Stew

Shed some light on this.

Weren't y'all communicating through Skype or snapchat or something?

Or were you just receiving random pics from her and never had any live interaction?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

I'm still confused about that whole situation.

Mad at myself for believing something as ridiculous as an Irishwoman..............living in Ireland........having a live-in Rastafarian boyfriend who abused her from time-to-time.

pcwaxcwhgy1a.gif

What's even crazier is that we still don't even know if Zee was really Zee.............or if it was her boyfriend's account and he was just pretending to be Zee..........or if Zee really was Zee but she was just lying about being Zee to cover up the fact that she made up a story about being abused by a black boyfriend.

8r7si7v44aes.gif

Hold up...........

@Stew

Shed some light on this.

Weren't y'all communicating through Skype or snapchat or something?

Or were you just receiving random pics from her and never had any live interaction?

No zee was zee. She posted her voice and made a video for me. She just lied about her entire life just to kick it
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Disgraceful.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Apologize for getting fat. How bout dat?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @MistyKnight
    I ain't salty I just think you wack and desperate for attention but it's nothing you ever did me. You went at my mans Du trying to get his attention and break up a happy home and then played the innocent role and ? when ? got real. You played peek a boo time at 3 pm daily for the IC to see while your baby was coo cooing in the background while married. Then you got the wizard ? hemmed up so bad it was ridiculous had that ? vexed all types of ways because of you then you got Du involved, ? him over too, he quit the IC and you threatened legal action because of the ? YOU were doing. But that's all the attention I'll ever give you from now on. I don't like interacting with you openly so I just give you reactions when you constantly seek attention. Let's keep it moving....

[pause]

Soooo you're mad at me because of ? I allegedly did to other people and not something I did to you directly???

[double pause]
    You say I'm STILL seeking attention even though I signed out for a whole year and don't even post pics anymore?

Lastly,
    Desperate how? What is there to be desperate for? I'm really just trying to understand.

Also, why you bringing up old ? mannn?

? is ancient history.

Since then I've amended my marriage, popped out another kid, got fat, and now I don't got no job.

Can a ? live?
  • MistyKnight
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

200.gif

Maaaan, yall aint cutting me slack for ?
  • thatboydizz
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @MistyKnight
    I ain't salty I just think you wack and desperate for attention but it's nothing you ever did me. You went at my mans Du trying to get his attention and break up a happy home and then played the innocent role and ? when ? got real. You played peek a boo time at 3 pm daily for the IC to see while your baby was coo cooing in the background while married. Then you got the wizard ? hemmed up so bad it was ridiculous had that ? vexed all types of ways because of you then you got Du involved, ? him over too, he quit the IC and you threatened legal action because of the ? YOU were doing. But that's all the attention I'll ever give you from now on. I don't like interacting with you openly so I just give you reactions when you constantly seek attention. Let's keep it moving....

[pause]

Soooo you're mad at me because of ? I allegedly did to other people and not something I did to you directly???

[double pause]
    You say I'm STILL seeking attention even though I signed out for a whole year and don't even post pics anymore?

Lastly,
    Desperate how? What is there to be desperate for? I'm really just trying to understand.

Also, why you bringing up old ? mannn?

? is ancient history.

Since then I've amended my marriage, popped out another kid, got fat, and now I don't got no job.

Can a ? live?

He hates you for running off @dupac thats hilarious. Du swear up and down he aint get ran off uhh yes the ? you did fat boy what a ?
  • thatboydizz
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

200.gif

Maaaan, yall aint cutting me slack for ?

You gotta bounce back. Somehow Someway. I got faith in you
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Not everyone believed Zee story, CuntLyfe and I tried to tell everyone from the beginning, but CuntLyfe was a scorned lesbian and I was an scorned old lady.

Maan Lady zee hated lil loca that ? use to be so funny. Lady zee had ether and thats factual.
This discussion has been closed.