EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dupac wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    @MistyKnight
    I ain't salty I just think you wack and desperate for attention but it's nothing you ever did me. You went at my mans Du trying to get his attention and break up a happy home and then played the innocent role and ? when ? got real. You played peek a boo time at 3 pm daily for the IC to see while your baby was coo cooing in the background while married. Then you got the wizard ? hemmed up so bad it was ridiculous had that ? vexed all types of ways because of you then you got Du involved, ? him over too, he quit the IC and you threatened legal action because of the ? YOU were doing. But that's all the attention I'll ever give you from now on. I don't like interacting with you openly so I just give you reactions when you constantly seek attention. Let's keep it moving....

[pause]

Soooo you're mad at me because of ? I allegedly did to other people and not something I did to you directly???

[double pause]
    You say I'm STILL seeking attention even though I signed out for a whole year and don't even post pics anymore?

Lastly,
    Desperate how? What is there to be desperate for? I'm really just trying to understand.

Also, why you bringing up old ? mannn?

? is ancient history.

Since then I've amended my marriage, popped out another kid, got fat, and now I don't got no job.

Can a ? live?

He hates you for running off @dupac thats hilarious. Du swear up and down he aint get ran off uhh yes the ? you did fat boy what a ?

Stop @'ing me to your punk ass show Wendy Williams...

I ain't get run off, I just kept a low profile while ? was hot....

I ain't explaining that ? again...

?

? you the talk show diva of the ic....

Take a bow
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    shoutout pico & @purr love them hoes
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    PureYang wrote: »
    dizz, you stay bringing up old ?

Lets focus on the now ?

Well the man wanted an apology but I see your nose is still to high in the air for all that. And its not old if you ran from the fall-out.

You gotta take some blame at some point.

The resentment is palpable. Can literally feel it lmao.

The difference between what folk see as perspective and reality is how thoroughly one can prove it, especially through 3 party mediums/communications. I think I did a pretty good job of that, in hindsight. And still can.

Word. I feel you. You should drop a few unrealeased khaleesi nudes

Nah, unlike her I only fight when coerced. So Shes going to have to live with the fact that literally all of that could've been prevented had she just stopped logging into my ? , harassing/pming pics of me after I pmed her husband that I didn't want her anymore.

Are you thankful she had your back when you needed some cash?

At the time, yes and I made that obvious. But in retrospect all the ? outweighed that, for me personally.

Which is one of the reasons I gave it back. Couldn't do it.

You my nigg bro. Y'all had a decent long distance relationship that thrived pretty well considering D had a family. What y'all had was great. Let lil mama breathe bro.

I'll think about it
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

Well the man wanted an apology but I see your nose is still to high in the air for all that. And its not old if you ran from the fall-out.

The difference between what folk see as perspective and reality is how thoroughly one can prove it, especially through 3 party mediums/communications. I think I did a pretty good job of that, in hindsight. And still can.

Nah, unlike her I only fight when coerced. So Shes going to have to live with the fact that literally all of that could've been prevented had she just stopped logging into my ? , harassing/pming pics of me after I pmed her husband that I didn't want her anymore.

At the time, yes and I made that obvious. But in retrospect all the ? outweighed that, for me personally.

You my nigg bro. Y'all had a decent long distance relationship that thrived pretty well considering D had a family. What y'all had was great. Let lil mama breathe bro.

I'll think about it

Petty
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    The ? going on in here
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlueJay wrote: »
    @thatboydizz on his Trillfate ? . Pretending to be another ? so he can get at jazz.

zfmtifj9ue2x.png
    uhykfigswbad.png

? really said he do ? ? for "brownie points" from other men

? is sad as ? . These fatherless ?

Na I showed her who I was from the beginning. She didnt remember my pics on the ic. I was a week away from flying out to savanah, georgia to smash until she told me she ? 22 ? her whole life

Receipts?

Put up or shut up
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Last time Dizz had this much animosity for another poster he had such said poster BM take thot pics on the sink and explaining why she tried to get his momma fired for selling pills

@JonnyRoccIT you might wanna tell ya BM not to answer any unknown numbers for a few days......

008_zps2c0a8e50.jpg

200.gif

What's the background story to this?
    I'm lost!

Funniest ? ever khaleesi. 2013-2014. Thats @hafbaked babymama well one of them the other one is a cac. They both had accounts here before. She signed up telling everybody about how haf wont let her see her own kid and how much a ? he is. She also said haf been wearing the same faded black jeans to court every month. They were going through a custody battle. @Chi Snow made the thread and I got her number. I was texting his babymama all night finessing her out her socks. She sent me all kinda pictures and was talking nasty as hell. Real Supafreak.

Why you do haf like that, bro?

Atleast she was smart enough to not send pics with her face in it, but jeez.....

This is her.
    securedownload_2.jpg

xx5x9evug13l.jpg

cjt677vdi7zv.gif
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

I'll think about it

Petty

It's called progress
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Can we dead this ? yall?

@deadeye tell us about your latest Walmart expedition. Did you see any possible IC women perhaps?

If you could spend a night with any IC member what would be the first thing you think you'd do?

@MistyKnight

Haven't thought I've seen any IC women at Walmart in quite some time.

Haven't even seen any decent fat women at Walmart in a while either.

As far as spending the night with any IC chick..........there wouldn't be anything specific planned out.

'Just play it by ear and go with the flow.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Can we dead this ? yall?

@deadeye tell us about your latest Walmart expedition. Did you see any possible IC women perhaps?

If you could spend a night with any IC member what would be the first thing you think you'd do?

@MistyKnight

Haven't thought I've seen any women at Walmart in quite some time.

As far as spending the night with any IC chick..........there wouldn't be anything specific planned out.

Random follow up question, but

Do you have any kids? Grand kids perhaps? @deadeye
  • deadeye
    Options
    Can we dead this ? yall?

@MistyKnight

No kids............just 3 nieces, a nephew, 3 grand nieces, a grand nephew, and 2 more on the way since 2 of my nieces are pregnant.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Can we dead this ? yall?

@MistyKnight

No kids............just 3 nieces, a nephew, 3 grand nieces, a grand nephew, and 2 more on the way since 2 of my nieces are pregnant.

@MistyKnight
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Can we dead this ? yall?

@MistyKnight

Do you want any of your own?
    Do you have any pets?
  • deadeye
    Options
    Can we dead this ? yall?

@MistyKnight

Do you want any of your own?
    Do you have any pets?

No pets.

The "idea" of having kids has crossed my mind from time-to-time.........but I wouldn't want to have to deal with the reality of everything that comes with it.
This discussion has been closed.