EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

We forget that he is ? .

I really don't know what his problem is with me.
    Must've been because I made fun of him with the whole ? thing over a year ago.
    Or must be because I called him fat and undesirable well over a year ago.

But I'm fat now too, so ? what's good? @texas409

giphy.gif

J
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif
    Nah you won't get attention from me. Carry on

Ok. So you'll stop giving me negative reactions that clearly come from an emotional state?

Im just trying to lay it all on the table witchu because ever since I came back A WHOLE YEAR LATER, your reactions speak to me as if you're still salty about something.

If you want an apology I'll give you one.

Hell, if anybody on here would like an apology from me I'm all for it.

Except for lady zee and her racist ass ofcourse.

Lady Zee had her on foot on these chicks neck especially kats until you came around. Made that ? look easy to be honest. That thread shook her life up something serious.

Chile please.

It's easy to to have your foot on someones neck until your secrets are revealed.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

@MistyKnight I like ? 's so come my way. He is a loser.
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Ok. So you'll stop giving me negative reactions that clearly come from an emotional state?

Im just trying to lay it all on the table witchu because ever since I came back A WHOLE YEAR LATER, your reactions speak to me as if you're still salty about something.

Lady Zee had her on foot on these chicks neck especially kats until you came around. Made that ? look easy to be honest. That thread shook her life up something serious.

Chile please.

It's easy to to have your foot on someones neck until your secrets are revealed.

She actually kept your attitude in check. Which was nice to see for a change. Everytime you started to get smart lady zee came around the corner like

IMG_0874.gif

Didn't stop any parties. Sometimes you just gotta wait ? out, it's just a matter of time on the IC.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

Oh you hotep now you wanna be bold. You was Ben Carson when you first joined the IC cooning any chance you can get. We ain't forgot A Wackson. You still mad cause I remind your lame ass every chance I get huh... Take that dorky ass pic out your avi too dweeb

I ain't mad of my trolling days, it's trolling days and you still a ? lover. Quit denying your homosexual tendencies at least you got the number right?
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

Chile please.

She actually kept your attitude in check. Which was nice to see for a change. Everytime you started to get smart lady zee came around the corner like

IMG_0874.gif

Didn't stop any parties. Sometimes you just gotta wait ? out, it's just a matter of time on the IC.

That was hella funny how you was the first one to call out beezus on that not being her kid. You know these people to well. She was really about to run with that story to.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

kwMo7.gif

Where's it at?

bro, what she do to you?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

J

We forget that he is ? .

giphy.gif

kwMo7.gif

Where's it at?

Forgot she exposed you to. You were trying your hardest not to pull the trigger. But in the end we all knew what had to be done. That situation is so similar to the trillfate/obfresh situation. Khaleesi was saying the whole time she didn't have nudes. And now obfresh the last "good girl" on the ic name has been synonymous with the word nudes for weeks crazy what a few ? turn into.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    dizz, you stay bringing up old ?

Lets focus on the now ?
  • Kat
    Options
    Dizz entire career based on old ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

How did you spend that ? money? Did you buy Pablo something nice?
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

Well the man wanted an apology but I see your nose is still to high in the air for all that. And its not old if you ran from the fall-out.

You gotta take some blame at some point.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ ? stoppin and reading backstories and ? ......just stop and pics and vids my ? .
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2017
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

Well the man wanted an apology but I see your nose is still to high in the air for all that. And its not old if you ran from the fall-out.

I blame myself for being a fool and e-stepping out of my marriage. I have accepted and taken responsibility for that.

You see it one way, I see it another way..pero you need to remember that there's 3 sides to every story...

Side A, Side B, and the truth.

I will not address anything else regarding this specific topic ever again and I hope that ALL parties involved can just drop it and pretend as if it never existed and move on.

I offered to apologize to IC folks for my past foolishness but that doesn't mean that I OWE anyone anything.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Lets focus on the now ?

How did you spend that ? money? Did you buy Pablo something nice?

Honestly,
    I gave it all to him.

He manages our finances and he's breadwinner.
    So since I aint making no bread right now, I figured that was the smartest thing to do.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

I blame myself for being a fool and e-stepping out of my marriage.I have accepted and taken responsibility for that.

You see it one way, I see it another way..pero you need to remember that there's 3 sides to every story...

Side A, Side B, and the truth.

I will not address anything else regarding this specific topic ever again and I hope that ALL parties involved can just drop it and pretend as if it never existed and move on.

I offered to apologize to IC folks for my past foolishness but that doesn't mean that I OWE anyone anything.

@kat been doing that everyday since she put the ring on her finger its normal to her. Don't feel bad
  • Kat
    Options

You been involved with so many guys on this site you prolly lost count by now

I've lost track of the attempts. I remember those who have succeeded though.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    khaleesi wild as hell she made a thread on the blackboard with an audio recording of her sucking ? and getting ?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

The resentment is palpable. Can literally feel it lmao.

The difference between what folk see as perspective and reality is how thoroughly one can prove it, especially through 3 party mediums/communications. I think I did a pretty good job of that, in hindsight. And still can.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

You been involved with so many guys on this site you prolly lost count by now

I've lost track of the attempts. I remember those who have succeeded though.

All these guys catch feelings for you. But which guy have you really caught feelings for?
This discussion has been closed.