EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PureYang wrote: »
    dizz, you stay bringing up old ?

Lets focus on the now ?

Well the man wanted an apology but I see your nose is still to high in the air for all that. And its not old if you ran from the fall-out.

You gotta take some blame at some point.

The resentment is palpable. Can literally feel it lmao.

The difference between what folk see as perspective and reality is how thoroughly one can prove it, especially through 3 party mediums/communications. I think I did a pretty good job of that, in hindsight. And still can.

Word. I feel you. You should drop a few unrealeased khaleesi nudes
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Dizz entire career based on old ? .

You been involved with so many guys on this site you prolly lost count by now

I've lost track of the attempts. I remember those who have succeeded though.

All these guys catch feelings for you. But which guy have you really caught feelings for?

None. It's the internet.

I'm fond of a couple though.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Lets focus on the now ?

How did you spend that ? money? Did you buy Pablo something nice?

Honestly,
    I gave it all to him.

He manages our finances and he's breadwinner.
    So since I aint making no bread right now, I figured that was the smartest thing to do.

So ? pretty much just cashed your husband out?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Dizz entire career based on old ? .

You been involved with so many guys on this site you prolly lost count by now

I've lost track of the attempts. I remember those who have succeeded though.

All these guys catch feelings for you. But which guy have you really caught feelings for?

None. It's the internet.

I'm fond of a couple though.

You ever get any free stuff from all these adventures?
  • PureYang
    PureYang Members Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

Well the man wanted an apology but I see your nose is still to high in the air for all that. And its not old if you ran from the fall-out.

The difference between what folk see as perspective and reality is how thoroughly one can prove it, especially through 3 party mediums/communications. I think I did a pretty good job of that, in hindsight. And still can.

Nah, unlike her I only fight when coerced. So Shes going to have to live with the fact that literally all of that could've been prevented had she just stopped logging into my ? , harassing/pming pics of me after I pmed her husband that I didn't want her anymore.
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

Nah, unlike her I only fight when coerced. So Shes going to have to live with the fact that literally all of that could've been prevented had she just stopped logging into my ? , harassing/pming pics of me after I pmed her husband that I didn't want her anymore.

Are you thankful she had your back when you needed some cash?
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

Say what? I done seen some ether in my day but cot dayum thats etherous.

"Tell ya ? to ease off me while I help gandalf with these rings" :joy: :joy:
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we dead this ? yall?

@deadeye tell us about your latest Walmart expedition. Did you see any possible IC women perhaps?

If you could spend a night with any IC member what would be the first thing you think you'd do?
  • PureYang
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

At the time, yes and I made that obvious. But in retrospect all the ? outweighed that, for me personally.

Which is one of the reasons I gave it back. Couldn't do it.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whew........

‘Tell ya ole day we broke up. But yeah, I’m a send y’all that $100 back in about a month.......’
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

At the time, yes and I made that obvious. But in retrospect all the ? outweighed that, for me personally.

why did she send you money?
  • PureYang
    edited October 2017
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

why did she send you money?

I had just been offered a much better paying job because i had been forced to settle for a lowpaying job to stay afloat at the time. but was cash strapped for the training needed. So that's when she offered.

Luckily for me I managed to even exceed that job in a few months so the struggle is over. Everything is going way better than I expected luckily thank ? .
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    @MistyKnight
    I ain't salty I just think you wack and desperate for attention but it's nothing you ever did me. You went at my mans Du trying to get his attention and break up a happy home and then played the innocent role and ? when ? got real. You played peek a boo time at 3 pm daily for the IC to see while your baby was coo cooing in the background while married. Then you got the wizard ? hemmed up so bad it was ridiculous had that ? vexed all types of ways because of you then you got Du involved, ? him over too, he quit the IC and you threatened legal action because of the ? YOU were doing. But that's all the attention I'll ever give you from now on. I don't like interacting with you openly so I just give you reactions when you constantly seek attention. Let's keep it moving....

[pause]

Soooo you're mad at me because of ? I allegedly did to other people and not something I did to you directly???

[double pause]
    You say I'm STILL seeking attention even though I signed out for a whole year and don't even post pics anymore?

Lastly,
    Desperate how? What is there to be desperate for? I'm really just trying to understand.

Also, why you bringing up old ? mannn?

? is ancient history.

Since then I've amended my marriage, popped out another kid, got fat, and now I don't got no job.

Can a ? live?

He hates you for running off @dupac thats hilarious. Du swear up and down he aint get ran off uhh yes the ? you did fat boy what a ?

Stop @'ing me to your punk ass show Wendy Williams...

I ain't get run off, I just kept a low profile while ? was hot....

I ain't explaining that ? again...
  • MistyKnight
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

How did you spend that ? money? Did you buy Pablo something nice?

Honestly,
    I gave it all to him.

He manages our finances and he's breadwinner.
    So since I aint making no bread right now, I figured that was the smartest thing to do.

So ? pretty much just cashed your husband out?

Technically no... Since his money is my money.

He's making nearly 6 figures now so he's got enough to go around for the both of us ;)
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Lol @ Wendy Williams.

That ? is so accurate!

tumblr_inline_o3n8mrVmcO1tpwy2m_500.gif

Dizz and his messy ass.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    shoutout @OmegaConflict @deadeye @rip.dilla and the #CreepSet nation
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    shoutout my brother irony
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Lets focus on the now ?

You my nigg bro. Y'all had a decent long distance relationship that thrived pretty well considering D had a family. What y'all had was great. Let lil mama breathe bro.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    shoutout @blackgod813 he said I was the greatest poster ever
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    shoutout @kat been around longer than most and still keep it lit
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    shoutout my brother @Trillfate @SolemnSauce @GodNThaBuild'n all banned for no reason. #Freeup
This discussion has been closed.