EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Can we dead this ? yall?

@deadeye tell us about your latest Walmart expedition. Did you see any possible IC women perhaps?

If you could spend a night with any IC member what would be the first thing you think you'd do?

@MistyKnight

Haven't thought I've seen any women at Walmart in quite some time.

Haven't even seen any decent fat women at Walmart in a while either.

As far as spending the night with any IC chick..........there wouldn't be anything specific planned out.

'Just play it by ear and go with the flow.

Random follow up question, but

Do you have any kids? Grand kids perhaps? @deadeye

No kids............just 3 nieces, a nephew, 3 grand nieces, a grand nephew, and 2 more on the way since 2 of my nieces are pregnant.

Do you want any of your own?
    Do you have any pets?

No pets.

The "idea" of having kids has crossed my mind from time-to-time.........but I wouldn't want to have to deal with the reality of everything that comes with it.

I hear that.

It's alot of responsibility but it's very rewarding
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can we dead this ? yall?

@deadeye tell us about your latest Walmart expedition. Did you see any possible IC women perhaps?

If you could spend a night with any IC member what would be the first thing you think you'd do?

@MistyKnight

Haven't thought I've seen any women at Walmart in quite some time.

Haven't even seen any decent fat women at Walmart in a while either.

As far as spending the night with any IC chick..........there wouldn't be anything specific planned out.

'Just play it by ear and go with the flow.

Random follow up question, but

Do you have any kids? Grand kids perhaps? @deadeye

No kids............just 3 nieces, a nephew, 3 grand nieces, a grand nephew, and 2 more on the way since 2 of my nieces are pregnant.

My oldest niece just dropped a kid a few weeks ago. I'm a great uncle too
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    @MistyKnight
    I ain't salty I just think you wack and desperate for attention but it's nothing you ever did me. You went at my mans Du trying to get his attention and break up a happy home and then played the innocent role and ? when ? got real. You played peek a boo time at 3 pm daily for the IC to see while your baby was coo cooing in the background while married. Then you got the wizard ? hemmed up so bad it was ridiculous had that ? vexed all types of ways because of you then you got Du involved, ? him over too, he quit the IC and you threatened legal action because of the ? YOU were doing. But that's all the attention I'll ever give you from now on. I don't like interacting with you openly so I just give you reactions when you constantly seek attention. Let's keep it moving....

Oh...well damn.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of fades need to be caught
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @deadeye have you ever had sexual relations with a woman? Like in the physical sense.

@Kat

Try harder honey.

You're better than this.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

We forget that he is ? .

I really don't know what his problem is with me.
    Must've been because I made fun of him with the whole ? thing over a year ago.
    Or must be because I called him fat and undesirable well over a year ago.

But I'm fat now too, so ? what's good? @texas409

giphy.gif

J
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Since CP203 died from cancer I can confess something.....That ? smashed Pico and was recording that ? I dont know if she knew or not but she was on some freaky stuff. This was like 2015 and he sent me all her nudes but when he cancelled his account he deleted them from the photobucket he used and I dont have them anymore. I been planned on sharing them with the IC until that happened but believe me she bad naked

@texas409 how ? gross. If he recorded pico, then she never ? knew! How snake of you to say that you would share her "nudes" on here, if youre cool with her? Thats shady as ? . Let that old ? go, youre honestly better than this. I'm highly disappointed in you. Wow. Just wow.

We forget that he is ? .

I really don't know what his problem is with me.
    Must've been because I made fun of him with the whole ? thing over a year ago.
    Or must be because I called him fat and undesirable well over a year ago.

But I'm fat now too, so ? what's good? @texas409

giphy.gif
    Nah you won't get attention from me. Carry on

Ok. So you'll stop giving me negative reactions that clearly come from an emotional state?

Im just trying to lay it all on the table witchu because ever since I came back A WHOLE YEAR LATER, your reactions speak to me as if you're still salty about something.

If you want an apology I'll give you one.

Hell, if anybody on here would like an apology from me I'm all for it.

Except for lady zee and her racist ass ofcourse.

Lady Zee had her on foot on these chicks neck especially kats until you came around. Made that ? look easy to be honest. That thread shook her life up something serious.

Chile please.

It's easy to to have your foot on someones neck until your secrets are revealed.

She actually kept your attitude in check. Which was nice to see for a change. Everytime you started to get smart lady zee came around the corner like

IMG_0874.gif

May be the best use of that gif I’ve seen.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye have you ever had sexual relations with a woman? Like in the physical sense.

@Kat

Try harder honey.

You're better than this.

I was dead ass. :(
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo dizz when was the last time tinychat was lit?
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Season 3. End of the summer last year. ? was hella funny kat was twerking ? as hell to webbie-gimme that then she got a text from tar proposing. ? was roasting traestar hairline for like a hour. Some thick ass chick came through from norway named hibo. Sexiest accent I ever heard in my ? life. Also I interviewed my little brother shenco. ? was eating chinese food with chop stixs lol. Great guy.

hfjy.jpg

jgkuh.jpg

kjj_-_Copy.jpg

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Season 3. End of the summer last year. ? was hella funny kat was twerking ? as hell to webbie-gimme that then she got a text from tar proposing. ? was roasting traestar hairline for like a hour. Some thick ass chick came through from norway named hibo. Sexiest accent I ever heard in my ? life. Also I interviewed my little brother shenco. ? was eating chinese food with chop stixs lol. Great guy.

hfjy.jpg

jgkuh.jpg

kjj_-_Copy.jpg

? was dope.
    Darkscalprises and Reese were cool. Still tryna see what Reese snake handling skills like for real.

Hibo was sexy as fucc. My ? Trae cried in the car,Eye and Lil Mike were roasting ? . @Kat looks to be 6'2 on camera she was towering over the fridge, either way, I'd sample that giraffe ? .

My ? @Cain bribed his hospice to stay up late.

Dizz kept drinking from his endless supply of double.cups.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @Ghost313 dont forget the freestyle sessions lol. Reesey cain me paprika everybody was going in. We gonna have a tinychat session this week. One night and One night only.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    c/s Du's white flag ....I commended this ? @thatboydizz on his dedication years ago....I've never been this serious about anything

one thing I gotta shoot down is the man pulling some type of mack move and "finessing" the bm (? rest her soul) out of them pics

I can assure you think about her far more than I do, but I know her and that was no honorary feat

the girl was literally self destructing and would have done the same for anyone that had time for her

hats off to you tho mane

Lmao @this ? . ? was passing out her number in the ? thread and dropping unwanted nudes ? is wrong with you
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my point exactly
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see it says 'extremely graphic' in the title. Did I miss noods again?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    c/s Du's white flag ....I commended this ? @thatboydizz on his dedication years ago....I've never been this serious about anything

one thing I gotta shoot down is the man pulling some type of mack move and "finessing" the bm (? rest her soul) out of them pics

I can assure you think about her far more than I do, but I know her and that was no honorary feat

the girl was literally self destructing and would have done the same for anyone that had time for her

hats off to you tho mane

you off her did u haf?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    I see it says 'extremely graphic' in the title. Did I miss noods again?

Yes. But dont worry there will be a full recap of nudes Tomorrow at the 7th Annual MissAllhiphop.com™ Competition. CASH PRIZE $100. Make sure you get in there early. The most unpredictable thread of the year is less than 24 hours away official trailer OUT NOW

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Miss AHH???

When was Mr. AHH and who were the judges?
This discussion has been closed.