Obama Needs to Hear from You on Israeli-Palestinian Negotiations

Options

Comments

• memphis
    memphis Members Posts: 201
    edited September 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    being selective about the injustices you speak on to support your pre-existing prejudices is indeed the in thing to do and this trend extends across all kinds of social lines. ive said time and time again there is some ? with elements of the israeli govt. why you keep ignoring that ? ? maybe because it would force you to also recognize the other half of that.

palestine is a roman name. them people are mostly jordanian and you know that. why wont jordan let them in, smart guy? and all you aware that the people i posted ancestors been there in that land waaaay before the 19th century? people can indeed define themselves but if you hurt other people in the name of a false identity when you allready had a real one then you on that ? . that goes for ashkenazis AND palestinians ? .

and on that arab ? about different groups, no ? sherlock. but palestinians bang in the name of islam meaning ALL Muslims are supposed to help them by sharia. but that ? is a front and plenty arab and non-arab muslims know this. you cant learn that from a piece of paper.

you dont really give a ? about them phillistines or else youd use your investigative powers to expose hamas and the ? they on.

that little analogy you drew is false. first of all so-called palestinians havent went through a shred of what chattel slaves or their descendants went through. but on the second hand, if all those other countries (as they did) spoke out about slavery but DID virtually nothing to stop it or curb the after effects then yeah, they should have shut the ? up and mind their own business.

but ive allready said what it is. there needs to be a makeover in BOTH govts and then a unified state under common terms of purported adherence to abrahamic tenets. you ignored that the first time so i thought id say it again. when the truth comes out, it allways gotta be racist rhetoric. you siding with the vultures you like but the truth is that its just 2 groups fighting over some ? that dont belong to them. the palestinians are just weaker vultures thats all. the true indigenous peoples both groups have usurped are oppressed daily by them within their own societies and this ? never hits the news. you wouldnt know that unless youre there. and if youre just on some surface dweller "look ma i have a cause ? !" you probably wont give a ? either.

unless you know some arabic and know their culture, bet my life if you took your fake greenpeace corp ass to the palestinian hood talking about you down with their struggle they would beat the ? out of you, rob you and possibly ? you.

secondhand knowledge only gets you so far. you have to truly be around all of these people in their own environment before you can claim to know the ins and outs of their situation.

real talk.

i feel about as sorry for the palestinians who support this victim myth as i do the hypocritical israelis who get blown up while in resturaunts eating pork or in clubs on the sabbath. its a shame human life is lost....but none of them muthafuckas is doing what they supposed to do in the first place according to who they say they are.

Thsi Canard again. IF you want me to speak up on teh injustices that Janjaweed commit, make a thread about them. Don't try this red herring ? with me

GROUPS OF PEOPLE DEFINE THEMSELVES. It is not up to you to dictate who people indentify themselves as.

THEY ARE NOT JORDANIAN, THEY DEFINED THEMSELES AS PALESTINIANS EVEN BEFORE JORDAN EXISTED. Jordan offerred the refugees in Jordan citizenship, but Palestinians have refused it, cause they do no identify themeselves as Jordanian. Palestinians are no more jordanian than you are Australian. You can cut it out with this racist rhetoric.

Again with the so called Palestinians. You expose your ignorance everytime you say that. You know nothing of Palestinian nationalism or their desire for self-determination

So now your comparing injustices and competing to see which one is worse. You're such a stand up guy. I guess people should have just shut up during Apartheid, or slavery or the civil rights movement. My analogy is not false, it's just that you are too dense to get it. It was the people who spoke up who got their countries to fight slavery, not the countries themselves.

We aer not talking about how Arab nations use Palestinians as pawns, or how corrupt and disingenious the PLO is, we are talking about how Israel commits daily atrocities on the indigenous people, the Palestinians.

Yeah, cause there have been numrous instances where ISM actvists have been robbed or ? by Palestinians. The only time you do hear of international activists getting hurt or killed is by... the IDF, just ask Rachel Corries parents how she died in Gaza, and it was not at the hands of Hamas. Or just ask Tristen Anderson Parents, or Emily Honochowicz' parents who caused their son and daughter harm.

again with this second hand information ? . I guess no one can understand what the Holocaust was like from the accounts of its survivors or witnesses. You're a ?

There is a reason why you dont' feel sorry for Palestinians, cause you are part of the problem. REAL TALK.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    because its the in-thing and they really dont have anything to go on but second hand information which is usually opinions of facts. and when they think of a jew or israeli they automatically get a mental picture of i laugh at other black folks side with them so-called palestinians when they dog the ? out of these guys- (see clip below)-and they were there before them or the ashkenazis.

people jus dont know the depth of what its really all about. they need a far away cause to bark about to relieve the stress of being impotent to change the war at home. ? need to mind they own business or at least go there and be about what they talking about on either side of the debate.

Oh best believe that Black people know VERY WELL how many Arabs treated Blacks back in the day during their wars against African nations/tribes. You will rarely, if ever see Blacks protesting for Arab Palestinians in America. There are reasons for that, and Arabs are paying the price for mistreating many Blacks throughout history. If a Nelson Mandela figure amongst the Black community was helping Palestinians out, I'm pretty confident Palestinians would have a better name in Western nations. Arabs ? themselves up.......and still are.

I don't dispute that, and I don't cry tears for anyone involved in this situation......but wrong is wrong. Israel is wrong for stealing land and building illegal settlements on occupied land, and they are doubly wrong for stealing water.

I'm not an Arab lover, but I'm against injustice. Israel has a bad name worldwide because of the many evils they are doing, bulldozing homes of Palestinians being among them.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    memphis wrote: »
    Thsi Canard again. IF you want me to speak up on teh injustices that Janjaweed commit, make a thread about them. Don't try this red herring ? with me

GROUPS OF PEOPLE DEFINE THEMSELVES. It is not up to you to dictate who people indentify themselves as.

THEY ARE NOT JORDANIAN, THEY DEFINED THEMSELES AS PALESTINIANS EVEN BEFORE JORDAN EXISTED. Jordan offerred the refugees in Jordan citizenship, but Palestinians have refused it, cause they do no identify themeselves as Jordanian. Palestinians are no more jordanian than you are Australian. You can cut it out with this racist rhetoric.

Again with the so called Palestinians. You expose your ignorance everytime you say that. You know nothing of Palestinian nationalism or their desire for self-determination

So now your comparing injustices and competing to see which one is worse. You're such a stand up guy. I guess people should have just shut up during Apartheid, or slavery or the civil rights movement. My analogy is not false, it's just that you are too dense to get it. It was the people who spoke up who got their countries to fight slavery, not the countries themselves.

We aer not talking about how Arab nations use Palestinians as pawns, or how corrupt and disingenious the PLO is, we are talking about how Israel commits daily atrocities on the indigenous people, the Palestinians.

Yeah, cause there have been numrous instances where ISM actvists have been robbed or ? by Palestinians. The only time you do hear of international activists getting hurt or killed is by... the IDF, just ask Rachel Corries parents how she died in Gaza, and it was not at the hands of Hamas. Or just ask Tristen Anderson Parents, or Emily Honochowicz' parents who caused their son and daughter harm.

again with this second hand information ? . I guess no one can understand what the Holocaust was like from the accounts of its survivors or witnesses. You're a ?

There is a reason why you dont' feel sorry for Palestinians, cause you are part of the problem. REAL TALK.

lol...? quit acting like you cant comprehend exactly what im saying. i rally for peace in jerusalem on a constant basis and work with the sclc's center for non-violent conflict resolution in the negev, which is why i can definitively say with more authority and insight than you that BOTH SIDES ARE BOGUS. you cherry picked me saying i dont feel sorry for the palestinians who support this victim myth but failed to quote what is said in reference to israelis getting bombed out. are u and 2012 the same person cause yall use similar tactics.

all those ? high school debate terms you are throwing around does not change the fact that one who works for social justice in the MIDST of a situation and is an ACTIVE PARTICIPANT in the host culture has better insight into than a foreigner who does nothing on a grassroots level to directly affect the situation nor has any real ties to the society in question.

? your ic logic. only here can a muthafucka convince himself and try to convince others that they can read or study (ONE SIDE of the situation mind you) and this somehow trumps experiential knowledge.

? like u are part of the problem. i put my money, time, blood, sweat, tears and personal safety where my mouth is. but good luck with that typing and petition ? . let me know what effect that has about this time next year you ? anti-semite in activist clothes.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Oh best believe that Black people know VERY WELL how many Arabs treated Blacks back in the day during their wars against African nations/tribes. You will rarely, if ever see Blacks protesting for Arab Palestinians in America. There are reasons for that, and Arabs are paying the price for mistreating many Blacks throughout history. If a Nelson Mandela figure amongst the Black community was helping Palestinians out, I'm pretty confident Palestinians would have a better name in Western nations. Arabs ? themselves up.......and still are.

I don't dispute that, and I don't cry tears for anyone involved in this situation......but wrong is wrong. Israel is wrong for stealing land and building illegal settlements on occupied land, and they are doubly wrong for stealing water.

I'm not an Arab lover, but I'm against injustice. Israel has a bad name worldwide because of the many evils they are doing, bulldozing homes of Palestinians being among them.

so what do you think of my oft ignored point- that its 2 groups fighting over ? that aint theirs? the idf has had some ? up brutal tactics indeed, but it does not automatically make it so that this means the palestinian claims that they been there forever and the land is theirs etc is true. 2 groups fighting over african land. them black canaanite, the druze, the yemeni, the morrocan, the iraqi jew and the ethiopian priests been there longer than both the palestinians and the ashkenazis and they get shafted by the govt but no one says ? about that.

all im saying is if you making that situation as simple as in more words or less the state of israel is the devil, then youve been watching too much alex jones. they got some heat indeed, but conspiracy theorists be exxagerating to keep yall focused on false interpretations on isssues outside of the realm of your comprehension simply for the fact that the tide of info being presented to you is either controlled or spiked with disinfo. for instance, if the zionists control all media and they are what yall making it seem, then where the ? do yall get sources from to support your stance? how come the mossad aint popped of chomsky or any other anti-israel westerners? how the ? can cnn be critical of israel if that "israel is the omnipotent boogeyman" ? is true? yall are so blinded by your desire for things to be wrapped up for you in a neat little package that you fail to see simple yet drastic logical errors such as that. the ? is just more layered than you think.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're are clearly a zionist apologist and donig more harm than good. You say you have more insight and authority. You didn't even know about the bedouin village destroyed, probably don't know about the one in the Jordan valley either, or that Palestinians have a had a national movement since the 19th century, or that Jordan has offered the refugees citizenship, or that Palestinians dont consider themselves Jordanian. You deny that their are even a people called Palestinians, you're a racist ? . YOu know nothing of this conflict except for the hasbara that you've clearly bought into. There is no way you're on the ground rallying for peace or putting in blood sweat and tears. You're a joke.

LMAO, now I'm an anti-semite. Every comment you make I thoroughly refute, and all you do is come back with this ? about you being on the ground. you have no idea what work I do to advance the palestinian cause, and fight for their inherent human rights. You have lost every single turn of this debate and the best you can do is call me an anti-semite. If this is the only level of intelligence you can display, then there is no point arguing with you. I'm done with your ? ass. And the next time you're at a rally in Jerusalem, why not go tell the palestinians that they have a state in jordan, that they don't exist, that ethnic cleansing didn't/isn't take(n) place. ? ? ? .
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're are clearly a zionist apologist and donig more harm than good. You say you have more insight and authority. You didn't even know about the bedouin village destroyed, probably don't know about the one in the Jordan valley either, or that Palestinians have a had a national movement since the 19th century, or that Jordan has offered the refugees citizenship, or that Palestinians dont consider themselves Jordanian. You deny that their are even a people called Palestinians, you're a racist ? . YOu know nothing of this conflict except for the hasbara that you've clearly bought into. There is no way you're on the ground rallying for peace or putting in blood sweat and tears. You're a joke.

LMAO, now I'm an anti-semite. Every comment you make I thoroughly refute, and all you do is come back with this ? about you being on the ground. you have no idea what work I do to advance the palestinian cause, and fight for their inherent human rights. You have lost every single turn of this debate and the best you can do is call me an anti-semite. If this is the only level of intelligence you can display, then there is no point arguing with you. I'm done with your ? ass. And the next time you're at a rally in Jerusalem, why not go tell the palestinians that they have a state in jordan, that they don't exist, that ethnic cleansing didn't/isn't take(n) place. ? ? ? .

racist how ? ? when did i say i was a zionist ? ? when did i say i didnt know about the bedouin incident? how is u referencing bedouin when were talking about palestinians any different than me referencing janjaweed ? ? how can i be a zionist apologist when i KEEP saying that land dont belong to either of them groups fighting ? ? you dont do ? at all. quit fronting. wnnabe ass activist. you dont do ? but intellectually ? and regurgitate al-jazeera rhetoric. im a racist ? ?? ? please.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    hey memphis..is she a ? too?

or was he? look at that sinister smile...and even with him gone, palestinian leadership this is more than half the reason no solution has been reached.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so what do you think of my oft ignored point- that its 2 groups fighting over ? that aint theirs? the idf has had some ? up brutal tactics indeed, but it does not automatically make it so that this means the palestinian claims that they been there forever and the land is theirs etc is true. 2 groups fighting over african land. them black canaanite, the druze, the yemeni, the morrocan, the iraqi jew and the ethiopian priests been there longer than both the palestinians and the ashkenazis and they get shafted by the govt but no one says ? about that.

all im saying is if you making that situation as simple as in more words or less the state of israel is the devil, then youve been watching too much alex jones. they got some heat indeed, but conspiracy theorists be exxagerating to keep yall focused on false interpretations on isssues outside of the realm of your comprehension simply for the fact that the tide of info being presented to you is either controlled or spiked with disinfo. for instance, if the zionists control all media and they are what yall making it seem, then where the ? do yall get sources from to support your stance? how come the mossad aint popped of chomsky or any other anti-israel westerners? how the ? can cnn be critical of israel if that "israel is the omnipotent boogeyman" ? is true? yall are so blinded by your desire for things to be wrapped up for you in a neat little package that you fail to see simple yet drastic logical errors such as that. the ? is just more layered than you think.

This is a very insightful post. Especially in regards to the hidden minorities and Zionists exaggerations.

Great all around discussion though.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah blah blah. Anyone can find a gotdamn youtube video, loser. Articulate your own ? points instead of finding zionist propaganda videos to do it for you ? ass. Juda, you're a ? racist ? with the intellect of a ? alligator. I'm done with your ? ass. I hope a Hamas sniper blows your ? brains out
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah blah blah. Anyone can find a gotdamn youtube video, loser. Articulate your own ? points instead of finding zionist propaganda videos to do it for you ? ass. Juda, you're a ? racist ? with the intellect of a ? alligator. I'm done with your ? ass. I hope a Hamas sniper blows your ? brains out

How/When did Juda become a racist?

He always came across as balanced to me.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    How/When did Juda become a racist?

He always came across as balanced to me.

He is denying the existence of Palestinians as a people. That is racist. By denying the existence of palestinians as a people he is privileging the Jewish people over that of the indigenous Palestinian population. His denial of Palestinians is stating Jew's have a racial superior right to the land and gives them a right to rule over the palestinians, since 'Palestinians do not exist' and have no claim to a nation of their own or self-determination. He's a ? lunatic and a terrible person.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He is denying the existence of Palestinians as a people. That is racist. By denying the existence of palestinians as a people he is privileging the Jewish people over that of the indigenous Palestinian population. His denial of Palestinians is stating Jew's have a racial superior right to the land and gives them a right to rule over the palestinians, since 'Palestinians do not exist' and have no claim to a nation of their own or self-determination. He's a ? lunatic and a terrible person.

I don't see where he dismissed Palestinians. I think he clearly said multiple times both sides had wrong doings and both sides had rightful reasons. And he did say that the land belonged to neither.

None of that points to the non existence of Palestinians nor does it say that Israel is rightfully the Jews and belongs to them.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't see where he dismissed Palestinians. I think he clearly said multiple times both sides had wrong doings and both sides had rightful reasons. And he did say that the land belonged to neither.

None of that points to the non existence of Palestinians nor does it say that Israel is rightfully the Jews and belongs to them.

He said numerous times "so-called palestinians" , he posted a youtube video trying to lend support to his notion that 'palestinians don't exist' and went as far to say there were Jordanian. And when I pointed out that Palestinian nationalism has existed for almost a 100 yrs prior to the independent state of Jordan, he had nothing to say. He does nothing but regurgitate old zionist hasbara, so he can defend every move the Jews have done.

The only critical thing he as said is that the country is run by corrupt individuals and the IDF have used harsh tactics, which is putting it very lightly. And in order to sway the topic, he tries to bring up the corruption of the PA and PLO, which is no doubt true, they used international aid to line their own bank accounts and make themselves richer. But that does not exculpate Israel from its crimes against palestinians and the continued illegal occupation, daily injustices and denial of human rights

during the middle part of the 19th century there was a massive palestinian independence movement mobilized against the Ottomans, which lead to tens of thousdands of death.

Palestinian identity is deeply rooted in history, with the self-identification as "Palestinian" being used for well over 2000 years by the inhabitants of the region
    For the past 1400 years or so, the country “belonged to” the Muslims, Arabs for the most part, although many peoples came and went. The Jews have no more, and no less, a right to live in the land than any of the others who populate it.
    This whole notion that "Palestinians do not exist" is just racist rhetoric to deny Palestinians a state and privilege Israeli colonization of traditional Palestinian lands.
    He denies the Nakba took place and concured with Maximus Rex extremely bias, and extremely false article on the origins of the refugee population, which are now crystal clear to level headed, intelligent people.
    And Now I am done. This was supposed to be thread to get the U.S to have an even handed approach based on justice and human rights.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2010
    Options

The Palestinian lands used to be African land????????

I always thought Palestinians and Israelis live in a part of Asia.....
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options

I always thought Palestinians and Jews live in a part of Asia.....

lol It's right in between Egypt and Jordan....
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol It's right in between Egypt and Jordan....

Lol my point exactly......Israel is in the Middle East, which is specifically in Western Asia.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Asia

Western Asia, West Asia, Southwest Asia or Southwestern Asia are terms that describe the westernmost portion of Asia. The terms are partly coterminous with the Middle East - which describes geographical position in relation to Western Europe rather than location within Asia. Due to this perceived Eurocentrism, international organizations such as the United Nations,[2] have replaced Middle East and Near East with Western Asia. This region and Europe are collectively referred to as Western Eurasia.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options

the egyptian empire at one point stretched almost to modern day Turkey
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options

Its northeastern Africa. The Suez Canal is manmade.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol my point exactly......Israel is in the Middle East, which is specifically in Western Asia.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Asia

Western Asia, West Asia, Southwest Asia or Southwestern Asia are terms that describe the westernmost portion of Asia. The terms are partly coterminous with the Middle East - which describes geographical position in relation to Western Europe rather than location within Asia. Due to this perceived Eurocentrism, international organizations such as the United Nations,[2] have replaced Middle East and Near East with Western Asia. This region and Europe are collectively referred to as Western Eurasia.

The term Middle East is illegitimate. Invented by the same folks who tried to convince us that Moses looked like Charlton Heston and Cleopatra looked like Elizabeth Taylor.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options

This dude sees what he wants to see. Anything that does not coincide exactly with his myopic view based on SECONDHAND INFORMATION (lol) is a hinderance to his personal crusade so I understand. He does not seek information to objectively learn but rather to fit his own agenda and bolster his pre-conceived notions. Thank you for clarifying though.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The term Middle East is illegitimate. Invented by the same folks who tried to convince us that Moses looked like Charlton Heston and Cleopatra looked like Elizabeth Taylor.

Cleopatra is descended from the Ptolemies; your ? going to argue she's black african though.
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This dude sees what he wants to see. Anything that does not coincide exactly with his myopic view based on SECONDHAND INFORMATION (lol) is a hinderance to his personal crusade so I understand. He does not seek information to objectively learn but rather to fit his own agenda and bolster his pre-conceived notions. Thank you for clarifying though.

You haven't even been able to refute one of the things I've claimed. I come with facts, you come with your zionist hasbara. So shut up. You don't know ?
  • memphis
    edited September 2010
    Options
    SO tell me Judah, how do you rally for peace. You go to Sheik Jarra and protest the evictions of Palestinians from East Jerusalem, you at B'ilin protesting the illegal aparthied wall? Do you advocate the right of return? Do you fight to end the occupation along the 67 lines. Do you denounce the racist "democratic" jewish state and advocate democracy for all its inhabitants?

You're probably out there with the righ-wing zionists advocating transfer so you can have Eretz Ysrael. You probably voted for Avigidor Lieberman.
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you haven't even been able to refute one of the things i've claimed. I come with facts, you come with your zionist hasbara. So shut up. You don't know ?

name one thing ive said that fits the zionist hasbara bill. Last time i checked saying the ashkenazi arent legitimate was not a popular view amongst zionists. Go sip some maple syrup and go to sleep ? .
  • judahxulu
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Cleopatra is descended from the Ptolemies; your ? going to argue she's black african though.

Did the Ptolemies look like Elizabeth Taylor? You just looking desperate now.