rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Great stuff...
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    When You realize the science of Sound and Tone,you realize why pac was so powerful..It wasn't just the word he expressed but the TONES he used..He ryhmed from The diaphragm located in the stomach..He had the baritone voice..A Mc with a fully aware 3rd Eye and one who rhymes from the octaves pac rhymed on can be greater than him..

Pac was Dark Skin..Melanin Absorbs Sound better than no melanin..Thats why whites struggle to sing better than blacks..blacks have a natural raspy voice,whites voices are high pitched..

to be better than Pac and have his impact you have to do what he did and more.

To achieve the christ consciousness Pac had,You have to adjust your thinking..Anybody can rap,but can you rap with emotion/soul?

Its easier Said than done..Some people have to be born with that

Powerful post.

@ The doubters:

Pac was a Physical Revolutionary (shot two white cops in the Confederate State of Georgia while defending a fellow black motorist.)

A Philosophical Revolutionary (through the message in his music and T.H.U.G. Life Makeveli Philosophy)

An ACTIVIST (he bartered food, clothes, shelter and loaned currency, gave financial support to positive causes and ran his own mentor-ship program.) He was involved in community outreach from 1986-1996.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Pac never got a chance, he was starting to mature when he was killed and Malcom was 39 when he died, he had more time to mature

He had PLENTY of chances. While its true he lost his life at 25, that doesnt mean he wasnt capable of getting the BS out of his life.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    He had PLENTY of chances. While its true he lost his life at 25, that doesnt mean he wasnt capable of getting the BS out of his life.

Pac believed in being a Rider and stated this numerous times because that's how he was raised. The only difference is that the Black Panther Party evaporated and the East Coast remnant became the Black Liberation Army (which Pac was born into) and the West Coast remnant became the Crips, which further splintered into the Pirus and then Bloods. Pac was destined to fall within one of these camps, and the Blood/Piru camp was it due to the BLA being destroyed by the GOV and the Crips being on the opposite political side due to industry and street politics.

You, however, are apart of the Freemason camp so your view and approach is different.

If Pac had some more time, the Black Liberation Army would have been re-birthed with a more moderate approach fit for politics by the year 2000. He simply did not get the amount of time that Malcolm X got because he accomplished more in a shorter period.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Pac believed in being a Rider and stated this numerous times because that's how he was raised. The only difference is that the Black Panther Party evaporated and the East Coast remnant became the Black Liberation Army (which Pac was born into) and the West Coast remnant became the Crips, which further splintered into the Pirus and then Bloods. Pac was destined to fall within one of these camps, and the Blood/Piru camp was it due to the BLA being destroyed by the GOV and the Crips being on the opposite political side due to industry and street politics.

You, however, are apart of the Freemason camp so your view and approach is different.

If Pac had some more time, the Black Liberation Army would have been re-birthed with a more moderate approach fit for politics by the year 2000. He simply did not get the amount of time that Malcolm X got because he accomplished more in a shorter period.

Being an Outlaw and O.U.T.L.A.W. was also part of the Tupac Shakur Philosophy, which was easily understandable by LA County Gangmembers, Bay Area Hustlers and NYC/Tri State Gangsters & Thugs.

All of which Pac moved with at one time or another.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options

Being a mason has nothing to do with it. I have some personal friends that will talk this same stuff about Tupac and they are masons. Its a reality thing.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Being a mason has nothing to do with it. I have some personal friends that will talk this same stuff about Tupac and they are masons. Its a reality thing.

I have never known black American Freemasons to ever be physical revolutionaries for black people, so your responses are what people would and should expect. However, Pac's frame of thought and philosophy was nothing like yours.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    In his last 9 months of life, Pac was on the grand chessboard of the U.S.A. representing the streets Right Wing Party (Piru-Blood) while others were representing the streets Left Wing Party (Crips)

He knew that this had every possibility to be endgame for him in the flesh.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have never known black American Freemasons to ever be physical revolutionaries for black people, so your responses are what people would and should expect. However, Pac's frame of thought and philosophy was nothing like yours.

Physical revolutionary? This is a new term you made up now?

I think its safe to say that masons, on the whole, dont feel the need to resort to violence. Again, being a mason has NOTHING to do with seeing things for what they are. Despite your claims, masonry doesnt govern the way I think.

Tupac shooting 2 off duty cops in the ass for ? with him and some other guy is not some act of revolution. Malcolm's LIFE revolved around making a change.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    In his last 9 months of life, Pac was on the grand chessboard of the U.S.A. representing the streets Right Wing Party (Piru-Blood) while others were representing the streets Left Wing Party (Crips)

He knew that this had every possibility to be endgame for him in the flesh.

Also, he joined the Right Wing to bolster his political support in the Industry and Streets, due to the fact that he was shot, framed and imprisoned and this was his only way out. So he cut a deal with the Piru (Suge) and the white lawyer (David Kenner) while the Italian oversaw the semi-transfer (Iovine)
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Physical revolutionary? This is a new term you made up now?

I think its safe to say that masons, on the whole, dont feel the need to resort to violence. Again, being a mason has NOTHING to do with seeing things for what they are. Despite your claims, masonry doesnt govern the way I think.

Tupac shooting 2 off duty cops in the ass for ? with him and some other guy is not some act of revolution. Malcolm's LIFE revolved around making a change.

Weak response. A philosophical revolutionary is one that formulates the mindset but never actually fought the authorities IN COMBAT.

Good example: Malcolm X set up the mind set & the Panthers (including Tupac) physically carried them out. Yes, defending yourself and another black man against white cops in the confederate state of Georgia is an act of revolution.

And yes black Freemasons have resorted to violence, just not on behalf of black people. You guys fought in the Revolutionary War and still fight for the U.S.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Weak response. A philosophical revolutionary is one that formulates the mindset but never actually fought the authorities IN COMBAT.

Good example: Malcolm X set up the mind set & the Panthers (including Tupac) physically carried them out. Yes, defending yourself and another black man against white cops in the confederate state of Georgia is an act of revolution.

And yes black Freemasons have resorted to violence, just not on behalf of black people. You guys fought in the Revolutionary War and still fight for the U.S.

? shoot at cops all the time, I guess all of them are revolting right? If those cops wouldnt have ? with him, he wouldnt have shot at them, and even then he didnt know they were cops. At the time, it was him shooting a couple of white ? ? with him.

On the WHOLE. You know as a common goal. Freemasons dont go out in LARGE, resorting to violence and it certainly is not TAUGHT as a tool to Freemasons. Freemasons all over the world have fought in wars even against each other, not for masonry, but for whatever cause they were fighting for. You seem to forget we're men first and freemasons later on down the line.

SO WHAT DOES ME BEING A MASON HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?! I'll take this one for you. NOTHING. Stop using it as a talking point because it has NO bearing on the conversation.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @major pain

? shoot at cops all the time, I guess all of them are revolting right? If those cops wouldnt have ? with him, he wouldnt have shot at them, and even then he didnt know they were cops. At the time, it was him shooting a couple of white ? ? with him.

Pac was defending himself and a fellow black motorists against white cops in the confederate state of Georgia. He didn't shoot those cops over a drug dispute or to get out of some ? he did; the act was committed for human rights and therefore, it was an act of revolution.

All that other stuff you said is gibberish.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @major pain

Pac was defending himself and a fellow black motorists against white cops in the confederate state of Georgia. He didn't shoot those cops over a drug dispute or to get out of some ? he did; the act was committed for human rights and therefore, it was an act of revolution.

All that other stuff you said is gibberish.

Feel how you want about that situation, but I'm pretty sure Tupac wasnt going "I'm going to stand for human rights and shoot a couple of people to show the world we wont take it no more."

No, again its stuff you choose to ignore because you know its the truth.
  • Pervis
    Pervis Members Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He exposed alot key players on Against All Odds..Its not a coincidence that the same people he called out blew up after his death..Jay-z,nas,Mobb deep,Puffy

Mobb Deep already blew up long before Pac died. Same for Nas. Esco was even certified double platinum the day before Pac got shot. Them QB cats was established.

Jay-z was just in the background.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    smh... some of ya ? hear or see something and run with it like it's the truth... ya kick theories and conjecture and hopes and assumptions...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    imo. pac was on his way to bein a atheist
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Feel how you want about that situation, but I'm pretty sure Tupac wasnt going "I'm going to stand for human rights and shoot a couple of people to show the world we wont take it no more."

It was self defense against two white cops in the confederate state of Georgia as well as a heroic defense of another black motorist. And again, that ? you said was gibberish.

At c1up:

Everything I said can be backed by actual events & statements Pac made as well as those closest to him.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Pac saw a black brother in trouble with some racist white folk and defended his people

it was a selfless act, where he showed bravery and courage

it wasnt his beef, he did not have to stop and help, but he did

Tupac has been attending Panther meetings since age 9, he also was the chairman of the new panthers up until 21...which means he was a black panther

To me he is a revolutionary for what he did that day, not only that but he also beat the case, which is very impressive.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Pac saw a black brother in trouble with some racist white folk and defended his people

Tupac has been attending Panther meetings since age 9, he also was the chairman of the new panthers up until 21...which means he was a black panther

To me he is a revolutionary for what he did that day, not only that but he also beat the case, which is very impressive.

Wow I didn't know the bolded. Did he say that, one of his family members or comrades?

I do know that the successor BLA that his stepfather Mutulu was in was still fighting the U.S. in armed combat up until the early 1980's, which the Panthers weren't doing anymore.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Wow I didn't know the bolded. Did he say that, one of his family members or comrades?

I do know that the successor BLA that his stepfather Mutulu was in was still fighting the U.S. in armed combat up until the early 1980's, which the Panthers weren't doing anymore.

It was pointed out when he did a interview with Bomani Bakari about African Slave names..Pac was the National Chairman of the New African Panthers
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It was pointed out

Thats wassup man because I never heard of the New African Panthers. Was it affiliated with the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), which was started in Dallas and has been lead by former Nation of Islam members since 1993? It does not seem like these two are the same group.

I'm assuming that this particular group didn't work out for Pac since he wasn't a member past 21. No disrespect intended.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    DAMN I 4got Pac did mention the New African Panthers on A TRACK on 2Pacalypse Now, I forgot which one though. Aside from that, I never heard form the group again.

Thanks for the drop man. Peace.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options

It was commendable that he stepped up and helped someone in trouble. I'll give him that. To say he is a revolutionary for that, well I say its a stretch.
    It was self defense against two white cops in the confederate state of Georgia as well as a heroic defense of another black motorist. And again, that ? you said was gibberish.

1. He didnt know they were cops. Stop pretending he was acting out against police.
    2. Georgia isnt a confederate state. This isnt the Civil War era. Have you ever BEEN to Georgia?
    3. Its interesting how you deem something gibberish when you brought the subject up and obviously were wrong about it. How exactly is it gibberish, how is it wrong?
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It was commendable that he stepped up and helped someone in trouble. I'll give him that. To say he is a revolutionary for that, well I say its a stretch.

1. He didnt know they were cops. Stop pretending he was acting out against police.
    2. Georgia isnt a confederate state. This isnt the Civil War era. Have you ever BEEN to Georgia?
    3. Its interesting how you deem something gibberish when you brought the subject up and obviously were wrong about it. How exactly is it gibberish, how is it wrong?

1. that ? don't matter. he shot two white cops in defense of himself and another black person
    2. yes georgia is a confederate state.
    3. that ? u kickin' always be gibberish ? & I ain't wrong.
    4. and Pac is a revolutionary u hatin' ass tom.

gone head keep smackin ya jaws I'm out.