Symbolism..Dissecting The Meaning Of 2 Pac's Don "Killuminati" Album

Options

Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Mumo X wrote: »
    Deep & Insightful thread Supreme_mind999...Props!!! Pac's lyrics on 7 Day Theory Album went over ? heads. I remember when MTV did a 'Top 10 GOAT Albums' 4 years back, people were against its inclusion,even the panelist themselves said they thought that Biggie deserved to hav 2 albums in there. Sway,Reid etc confessed the only reason they had 'Makavelli' in the top 10 wuz cuz they had to hav a Pac record in there. That ? ? . 7 day theory has been overlooked,misunderstood & unfairly criticised by the Mis-ledia. Makavelli is best hiphop record alongside Illmatic. By the time ? comprehend what Pac wuz spittin it wil be too late. Can we pliz hav a moment of silence for lesane parish crooks?? 14 years ago today, sept 11 Pac wuz in hospital fightin for his life

They always rather put a negative type of album by Biggie in the list over a Pac album with something to make you think.
    Biggie never made anything like that, it's ? !
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    No, its a way of saying New Order of the Ages. ? like you change it to mean New World Order so you can feel justified in your stupidity.

whose Order Tho? The Order My Ancestors endured?..Why Is It on the dollar with the slave master? Why am I forced to buy products with his money? Why Can't I get my own without the police and IRS attacking me?

You're the One Thats Stupid

I want MY OWN ? ..go ahead and stay in his matrix following laws their kind don't even follow themselves
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What L, ? ? You mad at me, waka and your life. I see it as just a symbol, you take it overboard and start claiming what I follow as if you know me.

Getting mad at everyone that thinks different than you about your idol Tupac. Find a better hero than some dead rapper, we have better ones. But, it seems like you want to end up like him talking about you going to run up on ? and punch them in the face.

Pac Ain't My Idol..He's my teacher..I look at his life and learn from it..My Hero and Master Teacher is Dr.Malachi K York fighting for his life and freedom because your precious "system" failed at justice..

Smh@ the rest of your post..I ain't scared of death but the people you follow are..Too smart to go out like a fool..Pardon my back
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Deep & Insightful thread Supreme_mind999...Props!!! Pac's lyrics on 7 Day Theory Album went over ? heads. I remember when MTV did a 'Top 10 GOAT Albums' 4 years back, people were against its inclusion,even the panelist themselves said they thought that Biggie deserved to hav 2 albums in there. Sway,Reid etc confessed the only reason they had 'Makavelli' in the top 10 wuz cuz they had to hav a Pac record in there. That ? ? . 7 day theory has been overlooked,misunderstood & unfairly criticised by the Mis-ledia. Makavelli is best hiphop record alongside Illmatic. By the time ? comprehend what Pac wuz spittin it wil be too late. Can we pliz hav a moment of silence for lesane parish crooks?? 14 years ago today, sept 11 Pac wuz in hospital fightin for his life

Im with you 100% bruh.
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And? What profits a man if he gains the world but loses his soul?

All that money and what? He Got Murked In Their fairy tale world never reaching his full potential

It sounds like you justifying a Man losing his life to fake ass Fame..Like you Co sign those ill methods the media uses to sacrifice a talented person's life..

He was a major force because people kept demanding his music regardless of them trying to ban it..The devil figured "Hey why not make millions off this talented brother and then destroy him"

Ya'll act like Pac was the only superstar who fell victim to the industry

They use you until you're no longer useful...This society hamburger hill cuzzo..You need to recognize..? the fame

i'm not justifying anything. i'm just pointing out the flaws in your theory that pac was this great warrior fighting against some evil conspiracy that was trying to destroy him. when in reality he benefited from (and imo feed of) the negative attention he got from the media you claim is controlled by the force he was fightin against. pac was a great artist. but he was also a willingly member of the celebrity culture.

you don't go from being a gold selling artist to a 5 times platinum artist without complying to that very system in some way. and you defaintly don't break into Hollywood movies like pac was trying to do without accepting that system.

and yes was pac victim of the industry. but not because he was killed by some secret society. he was a victim of the industry(like many others) because of some the mistakes that a lot of extremely famous people make:

letting the wrong people in your inner circle, confusing the mythology of your persona with the real person, and allowing your ego to convince you that you're untouchable.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    and despite all that 2Pac became even more popular and wealthy from the "character assassinations". he sold more albums after all the media attention. his first 3 albums didn't break the top 20 on billboard. after all the controversy his next three albums debuted at number 1 on billboard. let's be real. 2Pac was not a major force in the entertainment business until after the negative press from the arrests. he became a superstar BECAUSE of the negative attention. why would the illuminati need to assassinate the character of someone who was still somewhat of a fringe artist with a relatively small audience? if anything the "character assassinations" elevated him to a level he probably never would have reached.

Dear Mamma was the reason for MATW for being such a hit album....that song has cross over appeal....

and to be frank around 1993 to even score a top 30 hip hop record was quite an achievement..."I Get Around" and "Keep Ya Head Up" were both Top 20 hits...and the album went platinum. At the time Pac was still underground artist, coming up in the ranks.

By 1995 Hip Hop was big business and Pac dropped MATW and had two classic singles. Its undeniable that MATW was better than any other album Pac had made....He sold a extra Million copies this time around.

Reasonable Doubt did not break the top 20 neither especially in a time when hip hop became big money business and even with endorsement from Biggy.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Cats like major pain can attack me all day..but you'll NEVER defeat the truth..Answer the questions ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    whose Order Tho? The Order My Ancestors endured?..Why Is It on the dollar with the slave master? Why am I forced to buy products with his money? Why Can't I get my own without the police and IRS attacking me?

You're the One Thats Stupid

I want MY OWN ? ..go ahead and stay in his matrix following laws their kind don't even follow themselves

You can. Make your own products. No one is forcing you to stay here. Leave if your life sucks that much. Unless of course, you are just scared and would rather sit here and complain.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    By the time ? comprehend what Pac wuz spittin it wil be too late. Can we pliz hav a moment of silence for lesane parish crooks?? 14 years ago today, sept 11 Pac wuz in hospital fightin for his life

true
    r.i.p pac
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i'm not justifying anything. i'm just pointing out the flaws in your theory that pac was this great warrior fighting against some evil conspiracy that was trying to destroy him. when in reality he benefited from (and imo feed of) the negative attention he got from the media you claim is controlled by the force he was fightin against. pac was a great artist. but he was also a willingly member of the celebrity culture.

you don't go from being a gold selling artist to a 5 times platinum artist without complying to that very system in some way. and you defaintly don't break into Hollywood movies like pac was trying to do without accepting that system.

and yes was pac victim of the industry. but not because he was killed by some secret society. he was a victim of the industry(like many others) because of some the mistakes that a lot of extremely famous people make:

letting the wrong people in your inner circle, confusing the mythology of your persona with the real person, and allowing your ego to convince you that you're untouchable.

I never stated that Pac didn't surrender to that system..Thats his fault and it cost him..His mistake was not creating his own industry away from the jews..Read my posts thoroughly..Its Not theory..Its Fact..Its been proven in many ways
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You can. Make your own products. No one is forcing you to stay here. Leave if your life sucks that much. Unless of course, you are just scared and would rather sit here and complain.

LOL@ This ? ..I'm already creating my own but you best believe they ain't gonna let you go easy..I don't know what world you living in..Why Complain when you can Change?..Ain't nobody complaining,I'm dropping science
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    People Act like Pac needed the Media..The Media and the industry needed pac to make money..People were requesting Pac's music so much..MTV was forced to play holler if you hear me..Stop the bullshyt..Pac just got caught up playing their ILL games
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dear Mamma was the reason for MATW for being such a hit album....that song has cross over appeal....

and to be frank around 1993 to even score a top 30 hip hop record was quite an achievement..."I Get Around" and "Keep Ya Head Up" were both Top 20 hits...and the album went platinum. At the time Pac was still underground artist, coming up in the ranks.

By 1995 Hip Hop was big business and Pac dropped MATW and had two classic singles. Its undeniable that MATW was better than any other album Pac had made....He sold a extra Million copies this time around.

Reasonable Doubt did not break the top 20 neither especially in a time when hip hop became big money business and even with endorsement from Biggy.

MAW came out after Pac's sexual assault trial. the press from that case raised his profile. a lot of the MTV fans became interested in 2Pac after he became a front page story from all his arrest.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Cats like major pain can attack me all day..but you'll NEVER defeat the truth..Answer the questions ?

I didnt even come at you like that. I only said it doesnt say "New World Order". Because THATS the truth. Your angry ass started with fake mason, auntie tom ? because you felt challenged. So who is attacking who?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I didnt even come at you like that. I only said it doesnt say "New World Order". Because THATS the truth. Your angry ass started with fake mason, auntie tom ? because you felt challenged. So who is attacking who?

LOL..Use your common sense..New Order Of Who and What?..you still can't answer these questions..And does whoever made these symbols and orders have the best interests of black people at heart?..If they don't then I don't give a ? about them and if you follow their creeds and codes then I don't give a ? about you..Its Simple..Choose your side
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    On top of that ain't no challenge,You don't even exist to me..You just a ? with a masonic avi claiming a system that don't even love you
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MAW came out after Pac's sexual assault trial. the press from that case raised his profile. a lot of the MTV fans became interested in 2Pac after he became a front page story from all his arrest.

Pac profile raised each year, 1994 he made Above the Rim, which had the famous song Regulators and the movie was very successful...

You make it seems Pac went from a gold artist to selling 2 times platinum over night, which is untrue

Pac went from starring in Juice, then went gold, then starred in Poetic Justice, then went Platinum, then starred in Above the Rim and then went 2 times Platinum...by which time he was a major star

we could argue it was his movie career which raised his profile and got the masses to listen to his music...

also you have to remember there was not too many HOOD solo rappers selling big numbers before Pac and making positive songs about women and mothers....
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL@ This ? ..I'm already creating my own but you best believe they ain't gonna let you go easy..I don't know what world you living in..Why Complain when you can Change?..Ain't nobody complaining,I'm dropping science

Science? You are making Tupac out to be some revolutionary. He was far from it. He was a rapper/entertainer just like the ones you see today. Not some supernigga that was going against the "powers that be".
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    good thread.it's a combination of ppl knowing but not wanting to believing, ignorance, and/or the facts are there it's just not blatent enough for ppl to see.

say Supreme, what was up with this A.M.I.L track ? ?

She was dropping the truth about the game lol..How many people gotta come forth and say the same thing before people start believing it?...U wanna rap? START your own RECORD LABEL so you don't fall under their industry
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Science? You are making Tupac out to be some revolutionary. He was far from it. He was a rapper/entertainer just like the ones you see today. Not some supernigga that was going against the "powers that be".

Okay Super Mason ? ..Have you touched over a million people?.. How many records you sold? What have you built?..I ain't never heard of you..Get out there and be something great because Pac build his legacy,good or bad..HOW about you?..Pac was a super ? ..Look at his work ethic..Have you worked like that and more?

LOL this sell out cornball..I embrace REAL PEOPLE WHO DO REAL THINGS..
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Bruh he comes from Revolutionary ties, he was taught that and before he died he was in the process of getting into politics
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Bruh he comes from Revolutionary ties, he was taught that and before he died he was in the process of getting into politics

Thank You..You can't tell a auntie tom that.The house ? in his blood won't let him embrace and admit that lol
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL..Use your common sense..New Order Of Who and What?..you still can't answer these questions..And does whoever made these symbols and orders have the best interests of black people at heart?..If they don't then I don't give a ? about them and if you follow their creeds and codes then I don't give a ? about you..Its Simple..Choose your side

Ignorance is a muthfucka. You dont know anything about masonry and thats fine. I'm content with you believing whatever you want about it.

"New Order of the Ages" is what it means. Thats it. In order to fit your view about the Illuminati/White people, you fill in the rest with your own personal thoughts. This does not make it "truth".

Look here, fortunately for me, YOU dont decide what my life's "sides" or choices are. I dont have to subscribe to your narrow view of the way this world works. I dont need you to give a ? about me. My life and family are good and its not due to masonry or "white people".
    On top of that ain't no challenge,You don't even exist to me..You just a ? with a masonic avi claiming a system that don't even love you

That's cool then dont get ? off when I say something contrary to your ideas. Peace, love, and good luck with your music.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

really you cant compare pac to these rappers today
    who jigga, jeezy,50, kanye, gucci, flocka they all promote ignorance of fruityness
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Please allow my brothers to build without acting like an agent provacateur.