Comments

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dj pre-k wrote: »
    you callin me weird but you talkin bout secret societies that dont exist

stay in the basement witcha conspiracy theories

If u would stop sucking Lil B's ? and watch the History Channel, u would know that there has been a secret society since George Washington was President, they have a secret world underneath New York, this is where the Mason's did their meetings at, there is also a secret world underneath Philadelphia.
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited September 2010
    Options
    these are the questions i have about the illuminati/2pac theories?

so the illuminati controlled record industry allowed death row records to release a highly promoted posthumus album from 2Pac that was exposing them?

if 2Pac was such a threat to the "illuminati", why would they allow the media (that they supposedly control) to promote and elevate him to such a powerful position even before he died? he was already at icon status before killuminati.

Pac was selling millions of records. even Killuminati went double platinum. if the illumanti had that much control over the entertainment business, wouldn't pac have to be "approved" by the powers that be to become so successful in an industry the illuminati controls?
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

so the illuminati controlled record industry allowed death row records to release a highly promoted posthumus album from 2Pac that was exposing them?

if 2Pac was such a threat to the "illuminati", why would they allow the media (that they supposedly control) to promote and elevate him to such a powerful position even before he died? he was already at icon status before killuminati.

Pac was selling millions of records. even Killuminati went double platinum. if the illumanti had that much control over the entertainment business, wouldn't pac have to be "approved" by the powers that be to become so successful in an industry the illuminati controls?

Because the illuminati's power is based on MONEY And MIND Control..They'll let you make money under extremely scrutinized circumstances and if you buck they have the power to defame with the MEDIA

Media is one of the most powerful tools this beast has because they can character assassinate you on TV and before you have a chance to stand up for yourself,they would of already PROGRAMMED millions of people against you

The devil so arrogant in his devilishment,he'll make "The Truth" marketable to make money and destroy you to make you look crazy

They are the sword and the shield.The good guy and the bad guy

Pac was under the RULE of their system,he didn't like that thus he bucked it and they character assassinated him and eventually made him public enemy no 1
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

The media showed him in a negative light, never positive and The Outlawz said that the record company made Death Row take out some of the songs on the album, that's why there was only 12 songs on there, it was suppose to be more.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »

Garbage!!!! If I ever see waka I'mma punch that cornball in his face
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This thread Aint nuthin

But The Truth Spoken
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited September 2010
    Options

jesus brotha man. why you wanna destroy another brotha trying to make it?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    The media showed him in a negative light, never positive and The Outlawz said that the record company made Death Row take out some of the songs on the album, that's why there was only 12 songs on there, it was suppose to be more.

Thats what they do...? Blabble about the illuminati ain't real and wateva But who runs this system then?..If everywhere you go theres freemason emblems and Greek styled buildings then SOMETHINGS UP..How much evidence do ? need? lol[/B
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jonathand wrote: »
    jesus brotha man. why you wanna destroy another brotha trying to make it?

Imma destroy the destroyers..Ain't ? waka rap about even remotely close to the ? pac rap about so he disrespecting a man's legacy by calling his album that..Waka deserves to get his ass whupped and he will..
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL..Why it says New world order on your money then?

But it really doesnt tho.

I'm not a fan of waka and I think his music is garbage, but you looking real salty about someone that has never addressed you.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They have defame ALL of our Black icons in some shape form or fashion

T.I.
    2 Pac
    Jay-z
    Mike jordan
    Mike Jackson
    Mike Tyson
    Mary j blige
    Richard Pryor
    Eazy E
    Suge Knight
    Obama
    Rosa Parks
    Martin Luther King
    Malcolm X
    Malachi K York
    Marcus Garvey
    Tiger Woods

The list Is Infinte

They Won't Let black Icons die without tarnishing their legacies in the eyes of the public
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    But it really doesnt tho.

I'm not a fan of waka and I think his music is garbage, but you looking real salty about someone that has never addressed you.

? Wateva You A fake Mason..Your ? has already been Chopped Up and dissected for the public to see..U Got A thousand Masonic degrees and still ain't ? tryin to play high and mighty because you got a watered down bogus symbols in your avi...Auntie tom ass ? .get off the white man ?

Tell People How that eagle in your avi originally came from black egiptians and native american tribes
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? like waka flocka flame and lil b will never be on pac's level
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Because the illuminati's power is based on MONEY And MIND Control..They'll let you make money under extremely scrutinized circumstances and if you buck they have the power to defame with the MEDIA

Media is one of the most powerful tools this beast has because they can character assassinate you on TV and before you have a chance to stand up for yourself,they would of already PROGRAMMED millions of people against you

The devil so arrogant in his devilishment,he'll make "The Truth" marketable to make money and destroy you to make you look crazy

They are the sword and the shield.The good guy and the bad guy

Pac was under the RULE of their system,he didn't like that thus he bucked it and they character assassinated him and eventually made him public enemy no 1

and despite all that 2Pac became even more popular and wealthy from the "character assassinations". he sold more albums after all the media attention. his first 3 albums didn't break the top 20 on billboard. after all the controversy his next three albums debuted at number 1 on billboard. let's be real. 2Pac was not a major force in the entertainment business until after the negative press from the arrests. he became a superstar BECAUSE of the negative attention. why would the illuminati need to assassinate the character of someone who was still somewhat of a fringe artist with a relatively small audience? if anything the "character assassinations" elevated him to a level he probably never would have reached.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? Wateva You A fake Mason..Your ? has already been Chopped Up and dissected for the public to see..U Got A thousand Masonic degrees and still ain't ? tryin to play high and mighty because you got a watered down bogus symbols in your avi...Auntie tom ass ? .get off the white man ?

Tell People How that eagle in your avi originally came from black egiptians and native american tribes

LOL... ok now you mad at me? Say ? , I'm just correcting your false statement.

Newsflash homie, ALL symbols came from somewhere else. Now, calm yo extra-militant ass down and make some music..
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    and despite all that 2Pac became even more popular and wealthy from the "character assassinations". he sold more albums after all the media attention. his first 3 albums didn't break the top 20 on billboard. after all the controversy his next three albums debuted at number 1 on billboard. let's be real. 2Pac was not a major force in the entertainment business until after the negative press from the arrests. he became a superstar BECAUSE of the negative attention. why would the illuminati need to assassinate the character of someone who was still somewhat of a fringe artist with a relatively small audience? if anything the "character assassinations" elevated him to a level he probably never would have reached.

And? What profits a man if he gains the world but loses his soul?

All that money and what? He Got Murked In Their fairy tale world never reaching his full potential

It sounds like you justifying a Man losing his life to fake ass Fame..Like you Co sign those ill methods the media uses to sacrifice a talented person's life..

He was a major force because people kept demanding his music regardless of them trying to ban it..The devil figured "Hey why not make millions off this talented brother and then destroy him"

Ya'll act like Pac was the only superstar who fell victim to the industry

They use you until you're no longer useful...This society hamburger hill cuzzo..You need to recognize..? the fame
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    LOL... ok now you mad at me? Say ? , I'm just correcting your false statement.

Newsflash homie, ALL symbols came from somewhere else. Now, calm yo extra-militant ass down and make some music..

Yeah 4 Classics ? then I'm throwing the mic out the window and ? hip hop..Yeah all symbols came from somewhere else but out of all the symbols to use you follow the white man's watered down versions of them instead of embracing your own...

Sit back,shut the ? up and Roll that L
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? like waka flocka flame and lil b will never be on pac's level

Thats the realness, any time their is a constructive thread were we are trying to build and add-on,
    the weirdo's will inject Wacka's anti-intellectualism or LiL B's bisexuality.

Its like these idiots want to undermine anything remotely resembling using critical thought.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages")

200px-US_Great_Seal_Reverse.svg.png

Just another way of saying NEW WORLD ORDER..Get ya facts str8 ?
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    all those are very valid points but beyond his lyricism and emotion was the believability factor

yeah i agree, everything he said felt believable

he was a great speaker...

he was born to lead
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Deep & Insightful thread Supreme_mind999...Props!!! Pac's lyrics on 7 Day Theory Album went over ? heads. I remember when MTV did a 'Top 10 GOAT Albums' 4 years back, people were against its inclusion,even the panelist themselves said they thought that Biggie deserved to hav 2 albums in there. Sway,Reid etc confessed the only reason they had 'Makavelli' in the top 10 wuz cuz they had to hav a Pac record in there. That ? ? . 7 day theory has been overlooked,misunderstood & unfairly criticised by the Mis-ledia. Makavelli is best hiphop record alongside Illmatic. By the time ? comprehend what Pac wuz spittin it wil be too late. Can we pliz hav a moment of silence for lesane parish crooks?? 14 years ago today, sept 11 Pac wuz in hospital fightin for his life
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah 4 Classics ? then I'm throwing the mic out the window and ? hip hop..Yeah all symbols came from somewhere else but out of all the symbols to use you follow the white man's watered down versions of them instead of embracing your own...

Sit back,shut the ? up and Roll that L

What L, ? ? You mad at me, waka and your life. I see it as just a symbol, you take it overboard and start claiming what I follow as if you know me.

Getting mad at everyone that thinks different than you about your idol Tupac. Find a better hero than some dead rapper, we have better ones. But, it seems like you want to end up like him talking about you going to run up on ? and punch them in the face.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The phrase Novus ordo seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages")

200px-US_Great_Seal_Reverse.svg.png

Just another way of saying NEW WORLD ORDER..Get ya facts str8 ?

No, its a way of saying New Order of the Ages. ? like you change it to mean New World Order so you can feel justified in your stupidity.