Symbolism..Dissecting The Meaning Of 2 Pac's Don "Killuminati" Album

Options

Comments

• Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    All it take to be a revolutionary is to live and speak against the system of those in power. You can take their money and over throw their rule with simple words. When your words actually touch people you are starting a revolution. Some of the greatest revolutions for good and bad have come from hystorical orators no different then modern entertainers in their public followings. If you cannot get these simple facts you are either an idiot or in denial. But then their are others who fully comprehend and understand these facts but attempt to spin the topic to fit their agenda which of these do you fall into. You know who this is addressed to...

I see this was dodged...
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I see this was dodged...

Not sure if you meant this for me, but in that case many people are revolutionaries.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    1. that ? don't matter. he shot two white cops in defense of himself and another black person
    2. yes georgia is a confederate state.
    3. that ? u kickin' always be gibberish ? & I ain't wrong.
    4. and Pac is a revolutionary u hatin' ass tom.

gone head keep smackin ya jaws I'm out.

Now, you show your true colors. Sorry I dont mean to insult your hero, but oh well.
  • _Ozymandias_
    _Ozymandias_ Members Posts: 490
    edited September 2010
    Options
    All it take to be a revolutionary is to live and speak against the system of those in power. You can take their money and over throw their rule with simple words. When your words actually touch people you are starting a revolution. Some of the greatest revolutions for good and bad have come from hystorical orators no different then modern entertainers in their public followings. If you cannot get these simple facts you are either an idiot or in denial. But then their are others who fully comprehend and understand these facts but attempt to spin the topic to fit their agenda which of these do you fall into. You know who this is addressed to...

yes tupac was raised by revolutionaries and spoke out against the injustices of this country, but he was also a very conflicted person. at the same time he was railing on the media, he was also using it to sell records. he talked about black and latinos coming together in unity to build for their own, but at the same time hung around notorious gangsters and raged "war" on other black men. and he talked about the evils of american culture, but he also clearly loved the fame and fortune that came from being so successful in that culture.

i respect 2pac as an artist for the positive messages he talked about in some of his music, but let's not deify the man like he had no faults.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    yes tupac was raised by revolutionaries and spoke out against the injustices of this country, but he was also a very conflicted person. at the same time he was railing on the media, he was also using it to sell records. he talked about black and latinos coming together in unity to build for their own, but at the same time hung around notorious gangsters and raged "war" on other black men. and he talked about the evils of american culture, but he also clearly loved the fame and fortune that came from being so successful in that culture.

i respect 2pac as an artist for the positive messages he talked about in some of his music, but let's not deify the man like he had no faults.

2Pac has already been deified & there is no stopping that. In his short life he put more on the line and sacrificed ten times more than what our most venerated living black American public spokespeople have in that same time frame. Yes, he made mistakes, but he deserves all the props he gets because we ain't making none of this up.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Barack Obama

Colin Powell

Louis Farrakhan

Jesse Jackson

Debra Lee

Tyler Perry

Will Smith

Afeni Shakur

Al Sharpton

all these black American people have a good and bad side & all of it should be covered. Same goes for all of us as well.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited September 2010
    Options

Noone is with out fault or in your words deified we are talking about being revolutionary, Now on a flip Note do you consider Malcolm X a revolutionary? Or Geronimo Pratt? How about Che Guereva? Or ? ? I am not asking if they were good or bad just if they were revolutionaries???
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And as far as fighting against black people, THERE IS A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT CHANGE SO THERE WILL BE CONFLICT. and that's just from social perspective. if you look at it from a capitalist perspective, the situation is even worse between black Americans. Pac was dealing with both AT THE SAME TIME.

he had a confirmed Haitian American FBI Agent/Gangster set him up on a ? charge. black people come at yo head just as hard as the white man if not harder.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited September 2010
    Options
    2Pac has already been deified & there is no stopping that. In his short life he put more on the line and sacrificed ten times more than what our most venerated living black American public spokespeople have in that same time frame. Yes, he made mistakes, but he deserves all the props he gets because we ain't making none of this up.

what did he sacrifice? and don't say his life, because he wasn't assassinated by some gov't official. he was killed by SSCs for being caught up in some street ? that had no business being involved in. he was an entertainer that started to believe his own hype and lost his life because of it.

and if he really had this motive to revolt against the "illuminati", it seems he would have remove himself from it's controls completely. at the time of his death, he was making a lot of money from making records for a major label and starring in hollywood movies. that doesn't seem like the actions of the leader of a anti-illuminati revolution, but an entertainer still seeking the spoils of the celebrity lifestyle.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    what did he sacrifice? and don't say his life, because he wasn't assassinated by some gov't official. he was killed by SSCs for being caught up in some street ? that had no business being involved in. he was an entertainer that started to believe his own hype and lost his life because of it.

and if he really had this motive to revolt against the "illuminati", it seems he would have remove himself from it's controls completely. at the time of his death, he was making a lot of money from making records for a major label and starring in hollywood movies. that doesn't seem like the actions of the leader of a anti-illuminati revolution, but an entertainer still seeking the spoils of the celebrity lifestyle.

This is what Pac did:

@ The doubters:

Pac was a Physical Revolutionary (shot two white cops in the Confederate State of Georgia while defending a fellow black motorist.)

A Philosophical Revolutionary (through the message in his music and T.H.U.G. Life Makeveli Philosophy)

An ACTIVIST (he bartered food, clothes, shelter and loaned currency, gave financial support to positive causes and ran his own mentor-ship program.) He was involved in community outreach from 1986-1996.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @Ozymindias

And he did this too:

Pac believed in being a Rider and stated this numerous times because that's how he was raised. The only difference is that the Black Panther Party evaporated and the East Coast remnant became the Black Liberation Army (which Pac was born into) and the West Coast remnant became the Crips, which further splintered into the Pirus and then Bloods. Pac was destined to fall within one of these camps, and the Blood/Piru camp was it due to the BLA being destroyed by the GOV and the Crips being on the opposite political side due to industry and street politics.

You, however, are apart of the Freemason camp so your view and approach is different.

If Pac had some more time, the Black Liberation Army would have been re-birthed with a more moderate approach fit for politics by the year 2000. He simply did not get the amount of time that Malcolm X got because he accomplished more in a shorter period.

Being an Outlaw and O.U.T.L.A.W. was also part of the Tupac Shakur Philosophy, which was easily understandable by LA County Gangmembers, Bay Area Hustlers and NYC/Tri State Gangsters & Thugs.

All of which Pac moved with at one time or another.

In his last 9 months of life, Pac was on the grand chessboard of the U.S.A. representing the streets Right Wing Party (Piru-Blood) while others were representing the streets Left Wing Party (Crips)

He knew that this had every possibility to be endgame for him in the flesh.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Noone is with out fault or in your words deified we are talking about being revolutionary, Now on a flip Note do you consider Malcolm X a revolutionary? Or Geronimo Pratt? How about Che Guereva? Or ? ? I am not asking if they were good or bad just if they were revolutionaries???

implying that tupac was killed by the powers that be because he was leading a revolution against them is nothing more than rehashing the cruxifiction story which is clearly trying to deify him. and maybe not you, but a lot of posters in thread talk him like he was the next coming of jesus.

and to answer your question a revolutionary is someone who attempts to bring about great social and/or political change by challenging the those in power. Malcolm, Pratt, and Guereva were clearly revolutionary leaders. ? was the central power of germany so he was not a revolutionary.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Pac is a subject of debate that includes both positives and negatives. as long as it's ongoing we good.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    implying that tupac was killed by the powers that be because he was leading a revolution against them is nothing more than rehashing the cruxifiction story which is clearly trying to deify him. and maybe not you, but a lot of posters in thread talk him like he was the next coming of jesus.

and to answer your question a revolutionary is someone who attempts to bring about great social and/or political change by challenging the those in power. Malcolm, Pratt, and Guereva were clearly revolutionary leaders. ? was the central power of germany so he was not a revolutionary.

Jesus is a metaphor for what people go through in real life. in this real life, Pac was a good revolutionary and great activist. he was also a great artist and entertainer. THAT'S PRETTY DAMN GOOD FOR 25.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited September 2010
    Options
    @Ozymindias

And he did this too:

Pac believed in being a Rider and stated this numerous times because that's how he was raised. The only difference is that the Black Panther Party evaporated and the East Coast remnant became the Black Liberation Army (which Pac was born into) and the West Coast remnant became the Crips, which further splintered into the Pirus and then Bloods. Pac was destined to fall within one of these camps, and the Blood/Piru camp was it due to the BLA being destroyed by the GOV and the Crips being on the opposite political side due to industry and street politics.

You, however, are apart of the Freemason camp so your view and approach is different.

If Pac had some more time, the Black Liberation Army would have been re-birthed with a more moderate approach fit for politics by the year 2000. He simply did not get the amount of time that Malcolm X got because he accomplished more in a shorter period.

Being an Outlaw and O.U.T.L.A.W. was also part of the Tupac Shakur Philosophy, which was easily understandable by LA County Gangmembers, Bay Area Hustlers and NYC/Tri State Gangsters & Thugs.

All of which Pac moved with at one time or another.

In his last 9 months of life, Pac was on the grand chessboard of the U.S.A. representing the streets Right Wing Party (Piru-Blood) while others were representing the streets Left Wing Party (Crips)

He knew that this had every possibility to be endgame for him in the flesh.

first off, im not a freemason. second, i never said that pac wasn't a revolutionary. my point has always been to question the threadstarters claim that pac was this force against the "illuminati". we all know the term "illuminati" has come to represent some devil-worshiping secret society that controls all media and government.

my question has been (which has yet to be answered) is if 2pac was the great warrior against the "illuminati", how was pac able to be so successful even up to the time of his death? why would the very force he was fighting against help elevate him? the man worked and succeeded in the music business. the same business that is supposedly controlled by the very people he was fighting against. i'm sorry but it doesn't make sense.

i think the message of revolution gets watered down and misguided when, you confuse the fight for social justice with the the fight against some all powerful anti-christian secret society.
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    edited September 2010
    Options

!syt off where did I ever say Pac was Killed By the powers that be? He was killed By orlando Andwerson Crew for Wilding out and not knowing his place in the gang culture of Cali. That Said ? was also a revolutionary at one point part of a movement who rose in power to overthrow and become the central power of his government. Learn your history a little better then come back to this discussion I would figure someone with a screen name such as yours would be a little bit more well versed in hystorical revolution successful and failed...
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    first off, im not a freemason. second, i never said that pac wasn't a revolutionary. my point has always been to question the threadstarters claim that pac was this force against the "illuminati". we all know the term "illuminati" has come to represent some devil-worshiping secret society that controls all media and government.

my question has been (which has yet to be answered) is if 2pac was the great warrior against the "illuminati", how was pac able to be so successful even up to the time of his death? why would the very force he was fighting against help elevate him? the man worked and succeeded in the music business. the same business that is supposedly controlled by the very people he was fighting against. i'm sorry but it doesn't make sense.

i think the message of revolution gets watered down and misguided when, you confuse the fight for social justice with the the fight against some all powerful anti-christian secret society.

My bad on the Freemason ? . This was a re-post from when I was explaining this to a Freemason. Outside of that, everything else applies. Now as far as the Illuminati connections, that's a pretty vast subject. However, certain aspects of that was involved like the FBI, Police Departments, Hollywood and Music Industry. The Gangs are a part of this system on a ground level and Tupac and his handlers sacrificed himself because of what happened in 94 & how he was raised. He symbolized the devolution of the black power movement but is also a motivational factor for it's resurgence. It's all in what you choose to utilize.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited September 2010
    Options
    !syt off where did I ever say Pac was Killed By the powers that be? He was killed By orlando Andwerson Crew for Wilding out and not knowing his place in the gang culture of Cali. That Said ? was also a revolutionary at one point part of a movement who rose in power to overthrow and become the central power of his government. Learn your history a little better then come back to this discussion I would figure someone with a screen name such as yours would be a little bit more well versed in hystorical revolution successful and failed...

you may not have said the pac was killed by the powers that be, but that's part of the whole original premise of this thread. which i was originally responding to.

and ? was not a revolutionary. if you knew history then you would know that he didn't overthrow the german system of government. he was democratically elected. their was no german revolution.

calling ? a revolutionary because his center-right party was voted into power in germany is like saying george w. bush is a revolutionary because his center-right party was voted into power in america.
  • _Ozymandias_
    edited September 2010
    Options
    My bad on the Freemason ? . This was a re-post from when I was explaining this to a Freemason. Outside of that, everything else applies. Now as far as the Illuminati connections, that's a pretty vast subject. However, certain aspects of that was involved like the FBI, Police Departments, Hollywood and Music Industry. The Gangs are a part of this system on a ground level and Tupac and his handlers sacrificed himself because of what happened in 94 & how he was raised. He symbolized the devolution of the black power movement but is also a motivational factor for it's resurgence. It's all in what you choose to utilize.

i don't disagree with you certain sections of our society like COINTELPRO, the Mafia, media corporations, and certain political families play a major role dictating public policy and even promote discrimination, but that's different from suggesting that there is some grand conspiracy that joins all these forces together to control and manipulate all aspects of our lives. when you talking about the illuminati as the all powerful secret society that sits on high controlling the strings, i think your over-simplifing.

is there a small group of people that hold a lot power? yes, they're called the elite. but they don't all think the same or have the same agenda. and they don't all work togther as some unified cult. nor are they all destructive or evil.
  • major pain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i don't disagree with you certain sections of our society like COINTELPRO, the Mafia, media corporations, and certain political families play a major role dictating public policy and even promote discrimination, but that's different from suggesting that there is some grand conspiracy that joins all these forces together to control and manipulate all aspects of our lives. when you talking about the illuminati as the all powerful secret society that sits on high controlling the strings, i think your over-simplifing.

is there a small group of people that hold a lot power? yes, they're called the elite. but they don't all think the same or have the same agenda. and they don't all work togther as some unified cult. nor are they all destructive or evil.

This man has some sense.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is what Pac did:

@ The doubters:

Pac was a Physical Revolutionary (shot two white cops in the Confederate State of Georgia while defending a fellow black motorist.)

A Philosophical Revolutionary (through the message in his music and T.H.U.G. Life Makeveli Philosophy)

An ACTIVIST (he bartered food, clothes, shelter and loaned currency, gave financial support to positive causes and ran his own mentor-ship program.) He was involved in community outreach from 1986-1996.

Speak on it family!!!
  • BiLLZ333
    BiLLZ333 Members Posts: 480
    edited September 2010
    Options
    LOL all this talkin of tupac aint gonna change ? . supreme mind is recording an album. lmao. I hope all the success in the world comes to you, but thinking in these sorts of ways derails what peope should really do if they are not with wat is going on. It seems to me people who have this type of knowledge never act or do anything about what they say, the conspiracies are self fullfilling prophecies for them ("They wont let the common person rise to the top. So theres no point in trying") So just focus on being the most upstanding person you can be with the most confidence and people will follow you.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    It was self defense against two white cops in the confederate state of Georgia as well as a heroic defense of another black motorist. And again, that ? you said was gibberish.

At c1up:

Everything I said can be backed by actual events & statements Pac made as well as those closest to him.

lol what does that even mean... everyone of ya can only assume the moves he would have made or the outcomes... but in the end it's all just guess work and hopes
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options

That's wassup, but them mufuckas was involved with this Tupac ? and the greater Shakur Clan. However, I can damn sure appreciate your open mindedness.

@c1up

of course it's hopes and dreams, but those are based upon what he said, what was reported by his comrades and his family. this info is free for everybody. the only thing that isn't available is the FBI docket on Tupac. I think the entire Shakur docket is closed too but I'm not sure.

as far as everything else I typed? they are real events.
  • musicology1985
    edited September 2010
    Options
    "When I die, I wanna be a livin' legend"

2Pac................