WTF SHANAHAN BENCHES MCNABB FOR GROSSMAN W/ 2 MIN LEFT?? smh......

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cosign...

When McNabb wakes up and he is white he'll be >>>>> Rivers

until then *hangs up phone*

that was seinfeld funny
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    cosign...

When McNabb wakes up and he is white he'll be >>>>> Rivers

until then *hangs up phone*

Damn man you're turning into KTULU or whatever the ? his name was.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    shanny is losing his ? mind...he benched him because he was out of shape and not fit enough to play the last 2 minutes after playing the first 58 minutes
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    wow I saw Dilfer basically defend the Redskins yet he was mad when Childress criticized Farve smh

Man i can't stand that ? ass muthafucka, i remember he said Favre was bigger than the league.

You would think him and Favre had something goin on the way he slurps him off.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Specifically, Shanahan said McNabb couldn't handle the pace of the offense from a "cardiovascular standpoint."

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Specifically, Shanahan said McNabb couldn't handle the pace of the offense from a "cardiovascular standpoint."

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Shanahan is ridiculous .. Getting your ass chased around all game with no offensive line pretty much invalidates his statement.. Lol @ him tryin to sound clinical.. i wonder if he slapped himself in private after that
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sounds like he got that super bowl syndrome again
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just saw this Run at the Bottom of ESPN.......

That ? is a Joke.....Mcnabb at times i wish would Stop being so politically correct and sometimes say what needs to be said.....
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i just saw this Run at the Bottom of ESPN.......

That ? is a Joke.....Mcnabb at times i wish would Stop being so politically correct and sometimes say what needs to be said.....

what would you have mcnabb say??
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    what would you have mcnabb say??

Situation like this he should have just flat out said " i Dont really understand it but thats what he went with, doesn't make much sense to me"

Mcnabb has been very professional his whole career but they starting to take his kidness for weakness.

he doesn't have to act like a clown or be disruptive , but hopefully u see where im kind of coming from....
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Needs to say he busted his ass for years been a company man and a willing whipping boy and...

address mike Shanahan with the hands of sprewell
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    young chad wrote: »
    Man...that ? sound like "n!gger isn't smart enough to play quarterback"

Yeah! Rex GROSSman is a better option? I didn't even know GROSSman was still in the league. He taking tips from this guy? rush_limbaugh_0213.jpg
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Situation like this he should have just flat out said " i Dont really understand it but thats what he went with, doesn't make much sense to me"

Mcnabb has been very professional his whole career but they starting to take his kidness for weakness.
    he doesn't have to act like a clown or be disruptive , but hopefully u see where im kind of coming from....

yep...dude is toooooo nice...for real
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I wish Mcnabb would get ? one time and just go off during an interview. ? is ridiculous how much flack he gets. Cant believe Shanahan had the nerve to bench #5 and leave our horrible ass Center Rabach in the game. smmfh
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The N.F.L quarterback position is one of the last "glory" positions in professional sports that isnt dominated by African Americans.

Basketball and Football rosters might boast 80-85% African Americans.
    Major League Baseball is now 40% African-American & Latino.

There are many whites who would rather watch Rex Grossman lead the 'Skins to a loss than to see Mcnabb lead them to a win.

This is why Jay Cutler can throw 4 interceptions in one game to the same cornerback and not have to worry about Lovie Smith benching him. (The same Jay Cutler that has 70 int's in 5 seasons compared to Mcnabb's 108 int's in 12 seasons)

McNabb is the least intercepted quarterback per pass attempt in NFL history, Rex Grossman is the worst quarterback in the leauge he once had a 20 interception season, and has more career int's than he does T.D's.....

Mcnabb has 15 4th quarter comebacks and 23 game-winning drives, Rex Grossman has two interceptions (one for a touchdown), and two fumbles in a Superbowl.

You see what it is.
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    The N.F.L quarterback position is one of the last "glory" positions in professional sports that isnt dominated by African Americans.

Basketball and Football rosters might boast 80-85% African Americans.
    Major League Baseball is now 40% African-American & Latino.

There are many whites who would rather watch Rex Grossman lead the 'Skins to a loss than to see Mcnabb lead them to a win.

This is why Jay Cutler can throw 4 interceptions in one game to the same cornerback and not have to worry about Lovie Smith benching him. (The same Jay Cutler that has 70 int's in 5 seasons compared to Mcnabb's 108 int's in 12 seasons)

McNabb is the least intercepted quarterback per pass attempt in NFL history, Rex Grossman is the worst quarterback in the leauge he once had a 20 interception season, and has more career int's than he does T.D's.....

Mcnabb has 15 4th quarter comebacks and 23 game-winning drives, Rex Grossman has two interceptions (one for a touchdown), and two fumbles in a Superbowl.

You see what it is.

Daps* good post
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mike Shanahan not happy with how Donovan McNabb practices
    Posted by Michael David Smith on November 1, 2010 8:05 PM ET
    Redskins coach Mike Shanahan can say his decision to bench quarterback Donovan McNabb at the end of Sunday's loss to the Lions was about Rex Grossman having a better handle on the two-minute offense, or about McNabb having problems with his cardiovascular conditioning.

But whatever Shanahan says publicly, there are growing indications that privately, he just doesn't think much of McNabb.

The latest indication comes from ESPN's Chris Mortensen, who reported Monday night that both Shanahan and his son and offensive coordinator, Kyle Shanahan, have been unhappy with the way McNabb practices. According to Mortensen, McNabb doesn't practice at the tempo that the Redskins' coaching staff wants to see from him.

And Mortensen says Shanahan even considered benching McNabb after the Redskins' win over the Eagles, a game in which the Redskins beat McNabb's former team despite McNabb going just 8-for-19 for 125 yards.

Mortensen calls Shanahan's displeasure with McNabb "The worst-kept secret in the league." After Sunday's benching, it's not a secret at all.

• playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yup heard that on espn.. Shanahan making childress moves. except he has credit from 1998
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    these white coaches hate ?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    when shanahan does somethin about that o-line ill be more inclined to be sympathetic
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Where do I begin. What Mike Shanahan did to Mcnabb was borderline racist. Yes I said it. How dare he say in so many words "Mcnabb is not smart enough to run the 2 minute offense". Then today he had the nerve to say in so many words "Oh he wasn't fit to run the Offense". To add insult to injury, he actually put Rex "GROSS-MAN" garbage ass out there? It must have been Holloween cause that whole thing was a horror movie. 1st let's get one thing straight cause I see a lot of Mcnabb Haters in this thread:

Passing Yards: 17th ALL TIME NFL HISTORY
    Passing TD's: 15th ALL TIME NFL HISTORY
    Rushing Yards QB: 8th ALL TIME NFL HISTORY
    Rushing TD's QB: 7th ALL TIME NFL HISTORY
    Regular Season Wins: 15th ALL TIME NFL HISTORY
    Playoffs Wins: 10th ALL TIME NFL HISTORY
    Playoff Passing Yards: 10th ALL TIME
    Playoff TD's: 10th ALL TIME
    Playoff Rushing yards for a QB: 10th ALL TIME
    TD/INT RATIO: #1 NFL HISTORY (He might off dropped to #2 cause this year his INT's are up)
    Most Comeback Wins/Game Winning Drives: 10th ALL TIME NFL HISTORY (What was that Shananhan about Mcnabb no knowing the 2 minute offense?, SMH, He's 4th Active Right now)
    MOST CONSECUTIVE COMPLETIONS IN NFL HISTORY (24 Straight Complitions)
    MOST RUSHING YARDS FOR A QB PLAYOFF GAME: #2 NFL HISTORY
    MOST PASSING YARDS IN A SUPERBOWL GAME: #5. Donovan Mcnabb

So Let me get this straight, Mcnabb is Basically Top 20 ALL TIME in basically every satistical catagory for QB in the History of the game and some of you have the nerve to say he's "Over-rated, Not Elite". Are you guys kidding me? How can he not be Elite with numbers like that? No QB won more games this past Decade but Manning and Brady. LOL @ Bringing up "Well he didn't win a Championship". There have been tons of Legendary players who never won a title. Marino being one them, so I guess Marino isn't one of the Best QB's of All Time since he didn't win a title. SMH, Marino is Top 5 on everyone's list even without a title. LOL @ that lame journyman QB Trent Diller trying to diss Mcnabb on ESPN, Mcnabb is 1,000x's a better QB Than Diller ever was. Diller won the Superbowl cause of his Defense.

Now why did I bring up Race. There were plenty of "White" QB's that have played like complete trash and they would never get treated the way Donovan did yesterday. It's sad that people can't see this for what it is. His coach questioned his intelligence infront of the whole world. Mcnabb said this years ago that "Black QB's are judged more harshly and are held to a different standard". And he's right. If Brees, Rivers, Eli or all the other QB's you guys say are "Better" than Mcnabb had his career numbers, you would all be calling them ? 's but when it's Mcnabb he's "Over-rated". Now I know this season he hasn't been the greatest but he's on a new team, with a new system and new weapons. It's going to take time. He was doing just fine in Philly as his last 2 seasons he broke franchise records and lead the Eagles to back to back Playoff apperences and another NFC Title game.

The Benching was 100% wrong on every level you can think of. Rex Grossman isn't even better than Mcnabb's ? strap. Mcnabb lost the Superbowl by 3 points to Brady and a Dynasty. Rex got blown out basically by Peyton so don't bring up Rex went to the Superbowl cause that was obviously the Defense. The fact that Mcnabb has so much class and has taken the high road dispite the constant disrepect is sad. Mcnabb needs to just start calling people out. I hope Mcnabb wins the Superbowl THIS YEAR just to shut up all the Haters. I can't believe a QB who's Top 20 in that many catagories get this type of disrespect. Black QB's again just can't catch a break. Mcnabb should leave the Skins next year but I want him to play hard the rest of the season. The Redskins were a 4-12 team last year, I guess Mcnabb was brought into a winning team that wasn't trash, opps. SMH @ the Disrespect he still recieves.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Where do I begin. What Mike Shanahan did to Mcnabb was borderline racist. Yes I said it. How dare he say in so many words "Mcnabb is not smart enough to run the 2 minute offense". Then today he had the nerve to say in so many words "Oh he wasn't fit to run the Offense". To add insult to injury, he actually put Rex "GROSS-MAN" garbage ass out there? It must have been Holloween cause that whole thing was a horror movie. 1st let's get one thing straight cause I see a lot of Mcnabb Haters in this thread:

TD/INT RATIO: #1 NFL HISTORY (He might off dropped to #2 cause this year his INT's are up)
    Most Comeback Wins/Game Winning Drives: 10th ALL TIME NFL HISTORY (What was that Shananhan about Mcnabb no knowing the 2 minute offense?, SMH, He's 4th Active Right now)

So Let me get this straight, Mcnabb is Basically Top 20 ALL TIME in basically every satistical catagory for QB in the History of the game and some of you have the nerve to say he's "Over-rated, Not Elite". Are you guys kidding me? How can he not be Elite with numbers like that? No QB won more games this past Decade but Manning and Brady. LOL @ Bringing up "Well he didn't win a Championship". There have been tons of Legendary players who never won a title. Marino being one them, so I guess Marino isn't one of the Best QB's of All Time since he didn't win a title. SMH, Marino is Top 5 on everyone's list even without a title. LOL @ that lame journyman QB Trent Diller trying to diss Mcnabb on ESPN, Mcnabb is 1,000x's a better QB Than Diller ever was. Diller won the Superbowl cause of his Defense.

Now why did I bring up Race. There were plenty of "White" QB's that have played like complete trash and they would never get treated the way Donovan did yesterday. It's sad that people can't see this for what it is. His coach questioned his intelligence infront of the whole world. Mcnabb said this years ago that "Black QB's are judged more harshly and are held to a different standard". And he's right. If Brees, Rivers, Eli or all the other QB's you guys say are "Better" than Mcnabb had his career numbers, you would all be calling them ? 's but when it's Mcnabb he's "Over-rated". Now I know this season he hasn't been the greatest but he's on a new team, with a new system and new weapons. It's going to take time. He was doing just fine in Philly as his last 2 seasons he broke franchise records and lead the Eagles to back to back Playoff apperences and another NFC Title game.

The Benching was 100% wrong on every level you can think of. Rex Grossman isn't even better than Mcnabb's ? strap. Mcnabb lost the Superbowl by 3 points to Brady and a Dynasty. Rex got blown out basically by Peyton so don't bring up Rex went to the Superbowl cause that was obviously the Defense. The fact that Mcnabb has so much class and has taken the high road dispite the constant disrepect is sad. I how Mcnabb wins the Superbowl THIS YEAR just to shut up all the Haters. I can't believe a QB who's Top 20 in that many catagories get this type of disrespect. Black QB's again just can't catch a break. Mcnabb should leave the Skins next year but I want him to play hard the rest of the season. The Redskins were a 4-12 team last year, I guess Mcnabb was brought into a winning team that wasn't trash, opps. SMH @ the Disrespect he still recieves.

got dayum. tell em how you feel son
  • playmaker88
    edited November 2010
    Options

The Benching was 100% wrong on every level you can think of. Rex Grossman isn't even better than Mcnabb's ? strap. Mcnabb lost the Superbowl by 3 points to Brady and a Dynasty. Rex got blown out basically by Peyton so don't bring up Rex went to the Superbowl cause that was obviously the Defense. The fact that Mcnabb has so much class and has taken the high road dispite the constant disrepect is sad. I how Mcnabb wins the Superbowl THIS YEAR just to shut up all the Haters. I can't believe a QB who's Top 20 in that many catagories get this type of disrespect. Black QB's again just can't catch a break. Mcnabb should leave the Skins next year but I want him to play hard the rest of the season. The Redskins were a 4-12 team last year, I guess Mcnabb was brought into a winning team that wasn't trash, opps. SMH @ the Disrespect he still recieves.

Claps* well said ..
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

peagle05.gif?dateline=1255372705.....................
  • Darius
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you can't bring up all this ? about other white qb's and other white coaches and blah blah blah...you have to look at the individual..and while Shanahan may not have benched Elway, the two certainly had beef and didn't always see eye to eye in Denver, so if he is going to try and keep Elway in check, what makes you think he wont do it to McNabb?

Shanahan is a control freak, who doesn't give players a huge leash. He's trying to set a tone in DC and if he feels that McNabb isn't giving full effort, damn right a coach w/ that type of personality is going to react in an over the top manner to teach a lesson when the game is out of reach