Options
    Cali You'z a ? too, and I don't mean that in no NICE WAY.. BUSSY
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    I know all about yo ? poppin on a child's bed
    I know for sure you got Tourettes. Why you going with Nicki. Give me a quoteable from Romans Revenge....just one....
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I went to CSU with GLC had a music class with that ? , used to hoop with him and Reallydoe in Timmy's back yard over on 88th & May and mask yaself up homie, that howl coming through. ? used to be on them streets in the dead of winter, ow ow owww

All them ? 'z used to work @ The Lark, Really Doe get his ? cut @ The Chop Shop on 79th & Loomis

Yeah that Windy City Hawk , and SNOW is coming now, or that ? will be here in April
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know for sure you got Tourettes. Why you going with Nicki. Give me a quoteable from Romans Revenge....just one....

I call the play..I'm the QB.. Shorty, You in the front, Hut

I'm The ? Boss,, Know The Price

Sleep on Me? Show you.. Right

I gottem shook, scared panickin

We Hop Off The L, shoppin on Madison

Holdin down BLOCK's .... State, Wabash ,Maryland

I'm The QB... Now , Do You see Why?

Legend Killer...These ? call me

Michael V. I. Mike, Mike Michael V. I.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? 'z wanna test my steez? ? Please> Wu-Tang In thefront

Shaolin Island, tell me where you @?

Shorty I got my thang in Action
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    aye, I don't glorify ? , you know, Chi-Town raised me crazy, I live by two word's, ? you, pay me, screamin, Jesus save me...you know how ? 'z grow up in the Chi, we all Block Boy's, we all holdin, them tool's, and we get that C.O..D. bread, all day every day...

I aint dead , or in jail, no felonies, ? I can't complain, I been on these Windy City street's since I was 12 y/o gettin it, now we really gettin it

Kanye put the wrong ? on, I know Ye Catholic Schooled ass, I done sat and drew with this ? , he know what it is, I know what it is,we all know what it is.. Really Doe, GLC, Consequence,they know what it is

We all comin for that spot, Count, Moonie, Bogus Boy'z, Big Face 100'z, P.E.A.C.E., ? Luter, L.E.P.( Low End professional's) ,Sly Polaroid, Infa Red, Stay Humble Entertainment, Real Life Music Group, P.P.H. ( ? 's , Player's , Hustler's) Bump J. Goon Squad, all us plugged, we comin, whether these New York ? like it or not, I knew Lupe when the Lil ? was a Block boy, heat holder goin by the name of Flame.. I know T-Pain, I'm plugged with the Brother's and Gangster's , I'm GOOD out here

I aint dead or in Jail I can't complain, I seen some thang's, when them sack's got low? I shaved them thang's, U know we keep them 47's Hudei Hussein
    I just came from outside ? 'z out here, we move in silence, the weather don't bother me, I'll get masked up in a minute
    All them ? 'z used to work @ The Lark, Really Doe get his ? cut @ The Chop Shop on 79th & Loomis

Yeah that Windy City Hawk , and SNOW is coming now, or that ? will be here in April

LOL hell yeah all them ? worked there. Eon got them ? put on back in '96 working there. You ever check out "The Shrine" my ? and does Really Doe still have that TCB kit in his head
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    JB def needs to share whatever drug he is using with the rest of us

I know you got that new ? cuzzo

don't be selfish ? , I got problems too I need to forget about
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    LOL hell yeah all them ? worked there. Eon got them ? put on back in '96 working there. You ever check out "The Shrine" my ? and does Really Doe still have that TCB kit in his head

I remember Tha Eon name.. nah i never been to The Shrine, I saw you and Gutta talkin bout it... I ain't been goin nowhere really, I been in the rest like a ? Hermit,

I hit up The Geshia House , and The Chicago Bar Though

Nah that ? REALLY DOE GOT 360'z, now.. He tuck that Rose Gold Jesus Piece in his shirt ,when he come up in the Shop though.. On some Tuck ya chain in ? ..

Kanye ass was up @ City Sport's on 87th and the Dan Ryan , like Last Year, I saw his Catholic school VanderPoolL ass up there, ? Ye
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    All day , I told you I'm well versed in That Dunn Lingo Kick-o

I'll Throw A TV @ you , crazy, not my flat screen's though

lmao yo....
    29x8yef.gif
    my exact reaction LMAO

thats my fav prodigy line tho
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    JB def needs to share whatever drug he is using with the rest of us

I know you got that new ? cuzzo

don't be selfish ? , I got problems too I need to forget about

I pass the L, my ? 's got lung's , when we smoke? that ? only go around once, DOG's... I roll up in Garcia Vega Cigarillo's Green Leaf, put a dub in the L, and that ? BURN SLOW

I'm smokin Diesel and Kush combined, He call this ? Head Band . weed so strong u gotta put it in glass jar's
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao yo....
    29x8yef.gif
    my exact reaction LMAO

WTF? you don't know NADA bout P.Dolo :cool:

Beyakki look a lil off in that GIF

I'm a lil nervous QB D.C. DEE

what a ? co-ink-a-?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Say something else Black Sexxx , please do, entertain me,B
    my ? ....whyyy are u goin there? ?

Shouldn't yo ass be @ The Regal Beagle lookin 4 John's to suck off?
    LMAO YO!!
    CALI you'z a SMUTT BUTT ,gettin it put in yo BUTT BUTT , like what what , ACID THESE LOSER
    *insert laugh gif*
    I know all about yo ? poppin on a child's bed
    ? !!
    I read it on Bossip.com
    WHYYYYYYYY

deathliterally.gif
    I got all them screen shot's of yo Government name , pic's , GIF's, social security #, address, E-Mail, ACID that ? , now what you call me?
    ok u ain't hafta say all that...why do you have that stuff saved anyway? I thought u just lurked. So you lurked and saved everything that went on here? Why?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No comment DEE, no comment

The past is the past

Let's let by gone's be by gone's
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I can't quote too well or upload Pic's & GIF's in thread's

I aint got no problem with Cali , she came @ me DEE

She started it, I ended it, no more , no less, I'm a Peaceful Brotha
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I might be kinda smart too, I did graduate H.S. @ 16

Ladie's , make sure He a Thug, and Intelligent, too
  • blakfyahking
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao yo....
    29x8yef.gif
    my exact reaction LMAO

hey Dee, since you a QB representer.............what you think about Cormega with you being a Nas fan and all?
  • blakfyahking
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I pass the L, my ? 's got lung's , when we smoke? that ? only go around once, DOG's... I roll up in Garcia Vega Cigarillo's Green Leaf, put a dub in the L, and that ? BURN SLOW

I'm smokin Diesel and Kush combined, He call this ? Head Band . weed so strong u gotta put it in glass jar's

Heavy on the diamonds, heavy on the smoke, pockets full of hundreds doing hundreds in the post

GT Carrera, ? dare a ? front

? with these young veterans you get done
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    JB
    what part are the Chi are u in
    (as few words as possible)

Right now I'm around 93rd and Cottage Grove by Foremost
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ayo jb is the best thing to happen to the powder room since.... its been a while b
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Heavy on the diamonds, heavy on the smoke, pockets full of hundreds doing hundreds in the post

GT Carrera, ? dare a ? front

? with these young veterans you get done

Man, I be busted, Blowin Blunt's to the Dome majority of the time.. I stopped ? with some ? 'z I grew up with..They still wanna be that ? , when they Family Men, got the same mentality they had @ 14.15,16, ? that tough man ? , If it go down it go down.. I ain't lookin 4 it.. Some of them ? 'z act like they 16.. I fall back from that ? , I chuck the deuce up @ they ass.. I LOVE MY LIFE

I don't really drink ? but Heineken's , and them ? 's is Barley , Oat's and water... But that dro be havin me stuck like I'm posin 4 picture's
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »
    lol jb got a page with nothing but his posts in this thread

Hi Hater, How are you?

When is you and DAT CHI wedding? Baby shower? Bachelor party? Honeymoon? Triplet's on the way huh, G?
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hey Dee, since you a QB representer.............what you think about Cormega with you being a Nas fan and all?

Mega is my ? ....I'm a Nas fan but more importantly I'm a Queens chick lol I rep for ALL my ? in Queens. idgaf about beef when it comes to my borough
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ayo jb is the best thing to happen to the powder room since.... its been a while b

Nah , that's you, Tower's Muzzy Wu, Black white Love Shad B, Superman Boss
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mega is my ? ....I'm a Nas fan but more importantly I'm a Queens chick lol I rep for ALL my ? in Queens. idgaf about beef when it comes to my borough

DEE you don't know ? bout no Mega Montana either

Sagittarius The Archer

Queen's Got The Best? Killa Queen's , Killa, Killa, Queen's ? Queen's Got The Vet's ?

I'm Gone blaze yall ? 'z and Represent Queen's

I'm sorry, That Jay-Z Nas BEEF ,doesn't involve me