edited November 2010
    Options
    DEE yo favorite Rapper is Q-Tip, he from Queen's Too

You A Midnight Marauder?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Why are ? discussing gimmicks and ? .? I though this was a discussion of who had the better diss lyrically. Whenever there's a discussion of female hip hop artists, a fight about images comes up. Yeah, ? say she get her image from Big and it's a gimmick. So what...we know that. If we are to compare track to track, Kim did a better job.

I don't get involved in disses, this ain't clear cut, like that Hov and Esco, we all know who REALLY won that battle , but ? Son Lost the WAR :-(

If Nas Had Jigga Money, he'd probably donate that ?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    I call the play..I'm the QB.. Shorty, You in the front, Hut

I'm The ? Boss,, Know The Price

Sleep on Me? Show you.. Right

I gottem shook, scared panickin

We Hop Off The L, shoppin on Madison

Holdin down BLOCK's .... State, Wabash ,Maryland

I'm The QB... Now , Do You see Why?

Legend Killer...These ? call me

Michael V. I. Mike, Mike Michael V. I.

weak-sauce
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    DEE you don't know ? bout no Mega Montana either

Sagittarius The Archer

Queen's Got The Best? Killa Queen's , Killa, Killa, Queen's ? Queen's Got The Vet's ?

I'm Gone blaze yall ? 'z and Represent Queen's

I'm sorry, That Jay-Z Nas BEEF ,doesn't involve me
    what ? ?? what????
    DEE yo favorite Rapper is Q-Tip, he from Queen's Too

You A Midnight Marauder?
    nah Nas is my favorite rapper...and then Ghostface and then Kanye
    Why are ? discussing gimmicks and ? .? I though this was a discussion of who had the better diss lyrically. Whenever there's a discussion of female hip hop artists, a fight about images comes up. Yeah, ? say she get her image from Big and it's a gimmick. So what...we know that. If we are to compare track to track, Kim did a better job.
    I can't remember how that came about....that was the dumbest argument ever tho lol I concur. And I agree w/the Kim thing. Track to track she killed it
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »

^^^ slow person post.

Remedial Chicago Public School student who was bused to school , when her school's were a half a block away

Yo favorite 50 Cent Song 12 question's, how did you ever tell yo Mamma , you belonged in that slow class smart ass?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    DEE yeah, I'm Schooled well on Uncle L too

You don't listen to Escobar or The Iron Man , you like Soulja Boy, and Lil B.. The Based ?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options

weak-sauce

IDC that came off the top like asbestos .. A goonie goooooooooooooo gooooooooooo to you to Ms.Ntng dbflbzvgbkjlzghb

I thought I told you Character's, I'm Not A rapper? :-)

Off the top , no thinking , no pen necessary, and Mike Vick look like me ,B, true story

Yo Charger's wack Juice

But you all good with me b, you a Laker fan. Thumb's up
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Eh, I'm not going to get into the personal/business side of hip hop on the Nas/Jay ? . Just speaking lyrically, Nas's song Ether was a desert eagle in the Sahara and Jay was the target. If we're gonna keep it lyrical, as far as I'm concerned, hip hop battles are just about what's on wax, not going into other areas. I think the same thing should go for female rappers.

Takeover, Super Ugly, The Blue Print 2? I got my Mojo back, Baby, Oh Behave
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nthng 347895utgh sdjkvgilgbl and Sperling 85 aliases and Blue Virgo Green IV are like For Colored Girl's In Blue

How cute, you three are IC triplet's * Shaq Face*
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "You a fan, a fake, a phony, a ? a *Stan/
    I'll still whoop your ass/you 36 in a karate class?
    You Taebo hoe, tryin to get brolic/you ask me if I'm trying to kick knowledge/
    Nah, I'm tryna kick the ? ya need to learn, tho/the ether, the ? that make your soul burn slow"

This quotable>>>>>>>Superugly and Takeover throwaway disses.

Just saying. I don't wanna sidetrack this thread too much.

Edit: *Stan--typing too fast lol

I will not LOSE, for even In DEFEAT,

They tried to help HIM CHEAT

It's a valuable LESSON learned

So when the GRASS is cut? The SNAKE's will SHOW

I gotta thank the lil HOMIE NAZ(NAS) for that though
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hey Dee, since you a QB representer.............what you think about Cormega with you being a Nas fan and all?

All Nas fans have respect for Mega. As bitter as he be... his music is always authentic.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Eh, I'm not going to get into the personal/business side of hip hop on the Nas/Jay ? . Just speaking lyrically, Nas's song Ether was a desert eagle in the Sahara and Jay was the target. If we're gonna keep it lyrical, as far as I'm concerned, hip hop battles are just about what's on wax, not going into other areas. I think the same thing should go for female rappers.
    Exactly.

You know Nicki's response to Black Friday? When Kim is back on Billboard then I'll respond.
    WTF is that. No get your ? ass in the lab and attempt to right some hot verses.
    Its like the superstars in basketball dont do the dunk competition anymore, ? getting to hollywood. Afraid to lose.

One thing I can say about Jay...technically he never really had to respond to Nas. I mean as far as commerical success he had that. But as an MC he had to respond to Nas and he did. And I love that. And I'm not comparing these chicks to Superstars of rap or Nas or Jay, I'm just saying its been a while seen there's been a well publicized beef between 2 female MCs and I hope the spirit of competition brings out the best in both of them...and of course hopefully Kim slaughters Nicki's. I'm riding with Kim yo.

JB - you are papoose juice reincarnated. There are no quoteables on Roman's Revenge.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    All Nas fans have respect for Mega. As bitter as he be... his music is always authentic.

Yeah Mega Montana , rap's mean, IDK what personal ? went down between him and Nas, I read about it, But that ? is Deeper Than Rap
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I remember Tha Eon name.. nah i never been to The Shrine, I saw you and Gutta talkin bout it... I ain't been goin nowhere really, I been in the rest like a ? Hermit,

I hit up The Geshia House , and The Chicago Bar Though

Nah that ? REALLY DOE GOT 360'z, now.. He tuck that Rose Gold Jesus Piece in his shirt ,when he come up in the Shop though.. On some Tuck ya chain in ? ..

Kanye ass was up @ City Sport's on 87th and the Dan Ryan , like Last Year, I saw his Catholic school VanderPoolL ass up there, ? Ye
    Last time I seen Ye soft ass in the Lark when me him and Leonard "GLC" was politicking and that was 10 years ago. SMH @ Really Doe tucking his ? in
  • king hassan
    edited November 2010
    Options
    "You a fan, a fake, a phony, a ? a *Stan/
    I'll still whoop your ass/you 36 in a karate class?
    You Taebo hoe, tryin to get brolic/you ask me if I'm trying to kick knowledge/
    Nah, I'm tryna kick the ? ya need to learn, tho/the ether, the ? that make your soul burn slow"

This quotable>>>>>>>Superugly and Takeover throwaway disses.

Just saying. I don't wanna sidetrack this thread too much.

Edit: *Stan--typing too fast lol

The remix to "Ether" by 9th Wonder was pure ? !
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    JB - you are papoose juice reincarnated. There are no quoteables on Roman's Revenge.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That Papoose Juice is a wild boy, he was sendin PM's to everybody talkin crazy

I think Papoose Juice, Is Serious Juice Mayne .....Mac-a-roni Mayoni
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The remix to "Ether" by 9th Wonder was pure ? !

I was listening to that ? 's Step Son two day's ago

9th Wonder & LB is that deal
  • king hassan
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I was listening to that ? 's Step Son two day's ago

9th Wonder & LB is that deal
    That ? album is sick as ? , mos def slept on
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Last time I seen Ye soft ass in the Lark when me him and Leonard "GLC" was politicking and that was 10 years ago. SMH @ Really Doe tucking his ? in

Yeah Leonard haaaaaa...Yeah My man'z wanna get that ? and Really Doe for them Jesus Piece's Ye don't rock no more ... Ye sold Beats Ye already gave to ? 'z, to Trina ,Luda, Jay, and Bean's.. ? 'z had the track's laid down already over the Ye beats

That money talks, he ? his boy's over, Kanye is a Young ass Puff ..GLC or Really Doe aint gonna move no units

Bump J. ? his ? off BIG TIME.. I think Ye was scared of Bump, that's why he never sold Bump J. beats to the tracks he did with Ye

Now this ? Bump sittin in the Bing, for IDK how long , robbin Banks

Yeah 9th wonder, the LB ? 'z , Chaundon, Mos Def, Kweli, Com Sense,Ye, Lupe, man them dude's is nice
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah Mega Montana , rap's mean, IDK what personal ? went down between him and Nas, I read about it, But that ? is Deeper Than Rap

Yeah, I don't know but it just seems like Mega held on to it longer than Esco. I remember they supposedly squashed it like in 06 or 07 and a couple years later Mega is runnin around Queens with Yayo throwin shots again.

Firm album with Mega instead of Nature and better focus/production could have been sooo raw.

But I ? with Mega's solos and compilations. Tru Meaning and Tha Realness are my favorites...

but still.... Nas = GOAT.
  • king hassan
    edited November 2010
    Options
    All the remixes of Nas done on ? 's Stepson were dope, man....yezzir

Yes ma'am, I bump that ? on the regular, 9th brought it, that's why the Little Brother album "The Listening" is always in rotation too
  • king hassan
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yeah Leonard haaaaaa...Yeah My man'z wanna get that ? and Really Doe for them Jesus Piece's Ye don't rock no more ... Ye sold Beats Ye already gave to ? 'z, to Trina ,Luda, Jay, and Bean's.. ? 'z had the track's laid down already over the Ye beats

That money talks, he ? his boy's over, Kanye is a Young ass Puff ..GLC or Really Doe aint gonna move no units

Bump J. ? his ? off BIG TIME.. I think Ye was scared of Bump, that's why he never sold Bump J. beats to the tracks he did with Ye

Now this ? Bump sittin in the Bing, for IDK how long , robbin Banks

Yeah 9th wonder, the LB ? 'z , Chaundon, Mos Def, Kweli, Com Sense,Ye, Lupe, man them dude's is nice

I heard Ye ? them cats out in Markham over that's why he don't boogie out that anymore. When my homie used to be the house DJ up in Arnies that's how the story broke
    But at one time or another all them cats used to come up to WHPK when I was spinning up there to kick it, my man Pugsly Atoms and Tai-1 were dj's up there too.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't know but it just seems like Mega held on to it longer than Esco. I remember they supposedly squashed it like in 06 or 07 and a couple years later Mega is runnin around Queens with Yayo throwin shots again.

Firm album with Mega instead of Nature and better focus/production could have been sooo raw.

But I ? with Mega's solos and compilations. Tru Meaning and Tha Realness are my favorites...

but still.... Nas = GOAT.

Yeah I saw that Yayo ? , terrible That Firm Album with Dre producing, shoulda been the Start of Nas own team, that ? can never keep a squad of ? 'z around him like Jay.. I'm Leaving with N.O.r.E. on it, yeah buddy

True Meaning and The Realness is where it's @ .. Them ? 'z grew up together, it's personal, we all know Nas the better MC, Rapper ,Lyricist over Mega, but Mega Nice too, Nature fell off bad.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I heard Ye ? them cats out in Markham over that's why he don't boogie out that anymore. When my homie used to be the house DJ up in Arnies that's how the story broke
    But at one time or another all them cats used to come up to WHPK when I was spinning up there to kick it, my man Pugsly Atoms and Tai-1 were dj's up there too.

Kanye ? over ? 'z all over this city, cause Jay and Dame was in his ear, mainly Dame.. I aint been to Arnie's in year's ..

You see the team he got now, GLC and Really Doe are not on the front line & these ? 'z are his BEST ? 'z.. Chi Da Prince from ATL, Pusha T. from VA, Big Sean From The D , Consequence from Queen's this ? don't really ? with Kid Sister or Syleena Johnson like that no more I heard, and him and Twista fell out for a minute, they good now, thats what Twista said on Sucka Free Sunday, he ? with Stoney Island Com though, Common probably smacked Ye ass around a few time's and Lupe a Westside ? , them Westside ? 'z gotta whole different mentality, like Billfiger, West Side of the Chi is wild buisness.. I LOVe my Life like N.O.R.E., i don't ? with my first cousin's on the West Side no more, ? you cuzzo

WHPK ? 88.5 used to be my ? , I think it's a sports Channel now.. I remember them names too, especially Pugsly Atom's