LETS GET IT!!! Tourettes Barbie or Kim!

Options

Comments

• -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I noticed that on dancing with the stars! bish is on the cutting edge of ps technology

YOU getting that Nip / Tuck done Left Coaster, a few dude's wanna see them visual's , ma'am
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    -JB- wrote: »
    YOU getting that Nip / Tuck done Left Coaster, a few dude's wanna see them visual's , ma'am

nope. not yet anyway.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ayo JB, wtf is up with that weather man

Chi-Town Crazy weather, 70 degrees in November ,the Next day 30 degree's and raining , you know how that go * jordan shrug*

I pray 4 temperature's below zero , no hero, no father figure, you gotta pardon a ?

I hope it do get cold and snowing b4 the Off's start. that home field advantage on the Lake Front... Buuuuuurrrrrrrrr.. We goin to Dallas in Feb.. Yes Sir Da Bear's .. and i'm tryna get there if that go down
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    nope. not yet anyway.

whateva Imma go cry in the Car :-(
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    whateva Imma go cry in the Car :-(

lmao wtf?!
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Chi-Town Crazy weather, 70 degrees in November ,the Next day 30 degree's and raining , you know how that go * jordan shrug*

I pray 4 temperature's below zero , no hero, no father figure, you gotta pardon a ?

I hope it do get cold and snowing b4 the Off's start. that home field advantage on the Lake Front... Buuuuuurrrrrrrrr.. We goin to Dallas in Feb.. Yes Sir Da Bear's .. and i'm tryna get there if that go down

My ? my ? , we pulls hoes and we pull triggas, capping cops and busting blocks, dig that homie and this weather is ?
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao @ JB

this ? geeking
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao wtf?!

haaaaaa, that's from Friday, my grand mamma gave me that chain
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    My ? my ? , we pulls hoes and we pull triggas, capping cops and busting blocks, dig that homie and this weather is ?

aye, I don't glorify ? , you know, Chi-Town raised me crazy, I live by two word's, ? you, pay me, screamin, Jesus save me...you know how ? 'z grow up in the Chi, we all Block Boy's, we all holdin, them tool's, and we get that C.O..D. bread, all day every day...

I aint dead , or in jail, no felonies, ? I can't complain, I been on these Windy City street's since I was 12 y/o gettin it, now we really gettin it

Kanye put the wrong ? on, I know Ye Catholic Schooled ass, I done sat and drew with this ? , he know what it is, I know what it is,we all know what it is.. Really Doe, GLC, Consequence,they know what it is

We all comin for that spot, Count, Moonie, Bogus Boy'z, Big Face 100'z, P.E.A.C.E., ? Luter, L.E.P.( Low End professional's) ,Sly Polaroid, Infa Red, Stay Humble Entertainment, Real Life Music Group, P.P.H. ( ? 's , Player's , Hustler's) Bump J. Goon Squad, all us plugged, we comin, whether these New York ? like it or not, I knew Lupe when the Lil ? was a Block boy, heat holder goin by the name of Flame.. I know T-Pain, I'm plugged with the Brother's and Gangster's , I'm GOOD out here

I aint dead or in Jail I can't complain, I seen some thang's, when them sack's got low? I shaved them thang's, U know we keep them 47's Hudei Hussein
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao @ JB

this ? geeking

No my ? I'm Real
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options

I just came from outside ? 'z out here, we move in silence, the weather don't bother me, I'll get masked up in a minute
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lmao @ JB

this ? geeking

My ? ....

this kid is crazy yo
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    My ? ....

this kid is crazy yo

All day , I told you I'm well versed in That Dunn Lingo Kick-o

I'll Throw A TV @ you , crazy, not my flat screen's though
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    JB you post like you're on acid. I don't even bother reading what you type anymore because it's so erratic with alot of^^^^^^^^^^^>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and (@YU*(&$%R*(#@Y.....ease up.
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Killa Cali, por favor mamacita ..? you NERD, and I don't mean N.E.R.D. Star Trek , Pharell

Pay me no mind, WTF are you to care about my post's B? FOH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I will spit that Hot Fiyah on yo ass CLOWN
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Say something else Black Sexxx , please do, entertain me,B
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Acid? I don't do DRUG's, you ? CHEAP FLOOZIE FOH.. Go that way>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm un-comfortable DOG , IDK YOU

Shouldn't yo ass be @ The Regal Beagle lookin 4 John's to suck off?
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just like I thought Cali, you threw dart's my way, what you thought , I'd have nothing 2 say? You sounded a lil NAIVE in them word's that I just READ
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    CALI you'z a SMUTT BUTT ,gettin it put in yo BUTT BUTT , like what what , ACID THESE LOSER
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I know all about yo ? poppin on a child's bed
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I read it on Bossip.com and that ? don't post on Bossip>>> ? 's @ The Point ass
  • -JB-
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I got all them screen shot's of yo Government name , pic's , GIF's, social security #, address, E-Mail, ACID that ? , now what you call me?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    aye, I don't glorify ? , you know, Chi-Town raised me crazy, I live by two word's, ? you, pay me, screamin, Jesus save me...you know how ? 'z grow up in the Chi, we all Block Boy's, we all holdin, them tool's, and we get that C.O..D. bread, all day every day...

I aint dead , or in jail, no felonies, ? I can't complain, I been on these Windy City street's since I was 12 y/o gettin it, now we really gettin it

Kanye put the wrong ? on, I know Ye Catholic Schooled ass, I done sat and drew with this ? , he know what it is, I know what it is,we all know what it is.. Really Doe, GLC, Consequence,they know what it is

We all comin for that spot, Count, Moonie, Bogus Boy'z, Big Face 100'z, P.E.A.C.E., ? Luter, L.E.P.( Low End professional's) ,Sly Polaroid, Infa Red, Stay Humble Entertainment, Real Life Music Group, P.P.H. ( ? 's , Player's , Hustler's) Bump J. Goon Squad, all us plugged, we comin, whether these New York ? like it or not, I knew Lupe when the Lil ? was a Block boy, heat holder goin by the name of Flame.. I know T-Pain, I'm plugged with the Brother's and Gangster's , I'm GOOD out here

I aint dead or in Jail I can't complain, I seen some thang's, when them sack's got low? I shaved them thang's, U know we keep them 47's Hudei Hussein
    I just came from outside ? 'z out here, we move in silence, the weather don't bother me, I'll get masked up in a minute

I went to CSU with GLC had a music class with that ? , used to hoop with him and Reallydoe in Timmy's back yard over on 88th & May and mask yaself up homie, that howl coming through. ? used to be on them streets in the dead of winter, ow ow owww
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm going with Kim. Just judging these two songs...Kim gets at Nicki, even tho the punchlines were fairly weak. Roman's Revenge is just garbage...ra ra like a dungeon dragon? wtf are you serious? I wanna fight her, like she irritates me to the point I'm ready to just beat her until she says her name is Toby.

I don't even care if Kim feels Nicki should have paid homage and Nicki did or didn't...I just wanna see some competition and new music. Kim's problem is she could've maybe killed Nicki's buzz last year and Ja Ruled her out the game, but she waited too long and we got this problem in music that if you talking about the person who has the buzz that means you hating. Maybe I just don't like that ? ?